Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Play

Back to Guilds

Will you preserve life, or remake it? 

Tags: Supernatural, Academy, Role Play, Contests, Evil Organization 

Reply [✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing
Unofficial Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:43 pm
S H I N I G A M I - C H A N ; Messenger of Death
art by: Samanthai
User Image

"Aaahn!! Karma don't take off your clothes here!" the Fourth exclaimed, rushing to her partner to put the discarded clothes back on, "wait until we get inside!" Shinigami really did like the harpy, but her lack of emotions were a bit troublesome sometimes... just a bit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

B L A I N E - H U N T E R ; Cyborg

Blaine scowled at the "together" part, but what could she do? She would have to learn how to play nice if she wanted Hudraff to go through with the deal.

"It's probably a combo of both," the cyborg grumbled, stuffing her hands back into pockets, "elf b***h is stealthy and doc has the smarts so you guys can do the recon s**t. I can like, stand guard or whatever." Man, she sounded crass even to her own ears.. but to be honest, Blaine was happy that someone actually cared about what she thought in the first place, even if that someone was a scientist and a she-devil. She was just not exactly sure how to express that happiness, or if she should at all. Ugh, socializing was so hard.

But I guess they're not too bad..

Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
Court of Owls

[ ooc :: @Laeril: ah sorry again about Blaine ; A;
@Bly: no it's alright! 8D I just wanted to let you know my post was updated to take Adora's post into consideration~ ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:11 pm
M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; Summoner
User Image
Art by: CriticalKiosk

Marnie popped her head back into Hullen's classroom, still sweaty from her session with Mr. McManus. Still, she felt super energized and even managed to skip all the way to her seat (her! skip!), which was already occupied. By Damon.

"Hey," she started to whine but noticed how sullen her roommate looked. Huh. She never saw that sort of expression on him before. In fact, she didn't even know he could make that face. "Hey," she repeated, more seriously this time, just a teeny-tiny-bit concerned, "what's up?" Here, she looked around, confused. "Hey Katrinis, where's Allison? What happened?" She blinked, before breaking out into snickers, "did she try to eat him and got a dose of his sass instead?" She knew that Damon could hold his own; he wouldn't be Damon if he didn't.

But that didn't explain how tense everything was. "Okay, I was kidding. Someone want to fill me in?"

Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:45 pm
Laeril Barastl

Lucevia

The Court of Owls

Credit to oNarissa
User Image

Allison listened to her story, finding herself sympathizing with this teacher, "I understand. I was turned when I was 18, which works out for me, because that's when I'm considered an adult." She sighed. "I am apparently not old enough to drink yet, so I have to steal it, and then come back and leave money in the middle of the night. Sometimes the cops even considered putting a bounty on my head, but heeeeello? I totally paid for it. Who cares if I was $7 short? She squealed happily when she saw Miss Bellanora's huge nail set, "I have one like this at home, but I couldn't bring it to school so I brought my portable one." She excitedly began to paint decapitated teddy bears on her acquaintance's nails. "So," she said, planning to make small talk, "Why and when did you start teaching at Lunar Scarlet Academy?" she asked.

K A R M A; 5th Division Commander

Karma looked at Shinigami-chan incredulously, "Why can't I just strip here?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:45 pm
Lucevia
Tita-tan

User Image User Image
< Helynah Markov - Specimen 072
S: IV Reconnaissance Expert

> Zelphia Reichbelle
Asst. Librarian and Esthetician

Helynah stared incredulously as the harpy just stripped right in the middle of the waiting room; at first she was terrified because she thought it was a customary thing to do but, when Shinigami began to chastise her for it, she sighed in relief. Then she tensed up again, as it sunk in that the 4th commander mentioned a hot tub. Did this mean she would be nude? Or was she expected to wear a bikini? The mutant wasn't aware that this was a part of the schedule, and suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

Thinking back to dinner, she knew that she probably was overreacting and should have nothing to worry about. Karma's display at the restaurant, what with trying to climb onto the table and her fuss over the seeds, only proved that the two had their own personal quirks; so she shouldn't be worried about the way they feel around her.

Ah, s**t, should they know she's a lesbian? Oh stars... Helynah was amazed that neither of them could hear her heart pounding against her chest, almost ripping out of her body to flop around on the carpet.

"So, uh, how often do you two come here? This all looks really expensive..." Helynah said softly, gesturing at the lavish decor. Given her profession, she made a decent paycheck so money wasn't an issue. But she wouldn't want her commanding officers to feel obligated to spend an exorbitant amount of cash on something such as this.

"Well, would you look at this!"
she heard an accented voice from an open doorway down the hall, "My two favorite trouble makers!"

Helynah turned to see a woman a good 6 inches shorter than her saunter down the hallway in a mint green smock and standard black vest and slacks, clearly an employee. She had a tattoo of what appeared to be snake and flowers encircling her arm and running up to her temple. Damn, that must have hurt...

The woman stopped short when she caught sight of Helynah for a brief second, looking bother perplexed and frightened at the sight of her scars. She quickly composed herself and kept on smiling.

"My name is Elphie, you must be Shin's new friend? How are you all today?"

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:39 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»»Damon Avery

User Image
              Before his question could be answered, someone popped back into the classroom. Damon blinked as Marnie, his roommate, made his way over. Not even letting a "hello" escape, she got all serious on Damon. He contemplated about scowling, but sighed instead.

Things were kind of weird, admittedly. Maybe she would make things more normal-y.

"Welp," Damon started, his tone taking on a strange tone. "The pink-girl did want blood, got bitched out by the professor and got told to leave," he offered, voice kind of low, and standing. It was her desk, after all. Damon picked up his backpack and tossed it onto one that was clear and not taking another person's seat. Kinda his fault there. At least Marnie's aura was 'clean,' in a sense. The room felt less heavy to Damon.

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            Adora's excitement at that moment was still overwhelming. She kept fingering her handgun, more for her own entertainment rather than assurance. The scientist turned to look at Blaine as she talked. Elf-b***h, huh? Adora could sense the small bitterness that Blaine seemed to be exhibiting.

"I love recon,"
            Adora mentioned, her smile turning into a bit more deviousness than intended. There was nothing better than knowing about people, sneaking around their space without their permission. The scientist cleared her throat to clear her face. "Ahem, so what is the mission, Crys?"

[[ Ooc :: I apologize for the post - I am very tired... I will be on later to check for replies. ]]

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

"You can't strip here because it's impolite!" she murmured to Karma in exasperation. Then she heard her new friend's quiet voice and turned to console her too: "All the time!" Shinigami whispered back, smiling sweetly, "don't worry! Since it's your first time, the spa people will be very attentive to you!" At the mention of spa people, a familiar voice called out and the Fourth let out a squeal. "Elphiee!" she reached forward to hug her favorite employee before pulling back to introduce Helynah, "that's Helynah, isn't she a cutie?"she beamed, jumping just a little in her excitement, "and it's her first time so do you think you can make it super special? We're all sooo tired from our jobs too!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Marnie frowned at Damon's.. weirdness. The whole thing must've been more intense than he was letting on then. She contemplated giving him a hug but he didn't exactly seem like the person to appreciate that sort of gesture. Man what should she do? The tension was going to kill her before she could think of something. So quietly, the Summoner settled on watching as he got up for her and took another seat, her eyes wordlessly thanking him before sitting back down herself. After a stretch of unbearable silence, the brunette simply started talking:

"Mr. Hullen can b***h?" she asked, almost incredulously. She wasn't exactly sure how to feel about this bit of news, "wow. Didn't know he had it in him?? And he out-bitched Allison. Damn. I wonder how Allison is taking it. I bet she's OK though, she's like that." Here, she turned to reassuringly beam at Damon, "and don't feel bad if you said no, buddy! Any sensible person would say no to that psychotic vamp." Her silly grin somehow got softer, more genuine as she continued, "But she respects that, yaknow? Won't eat you without your consent. Why else do you think I'm still kickin' it?" She all of a sudden got very serious, "besides the fact that I am 'undesirable' and apparently 'taste like McDonald's.' Which, I do not by the way."

In all honesty, Marnie could feel herself worsening the situation. She did that a lot, ruined a couple of friendships too. It was just that she never knew exactly how to deal with tension between people. She was, after all, alone for a majority of her life, especially since Spirits didn't exactly count as "socializing" according to her moms. And all those psychology people who said she was seeing things because of schizo.. whatever that thing was.

Despite that though, despite everything, she actually made friends here, actually met people who could not only understand the things she did but also could do the things she did. And more. She wasn't gonna let that go away, not after she's finally had her first taste.

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:33 pm

User Image
              Silence. All Damon could hear was silence... and it was kinda pissing him off. His eyebrows leaned together in frustration as all the students were quiet. Like, what was this stupid class? Teaching students to be silent and overcome boredom? Though, Damon didn't acknowledge, he probably would have actually had an assignment to not do if he had arrived on time. But, who needs details? Just as the silence was starting to turn red, Marnie started talking.

It surprised the human, and he blinked as he turned to her. Her attempts at being normal and lighthearted actually made Damon feel guilty (again). He shouldn't be so mean sometimes, even if it was his nature. He always let his anger get ahead of him. So when Marnie kept talking about 'Allison' and respect and McDonald's, Damon smiled a little at her.

Since he was still near her, he lightly ruffled her hair, almost in affection, covered by rudeness. Damon grinned at her. "Why so serious?" he replied at her sudden tone, feeling the red dissipate from the room - obviously it had come from him, and Damon was glad someone reigned him in. Damon appreciate Marnie's efforts, and felt more close to her than anyone. Maybe it was because they were roommates; maybe it was because they were both human. Still, he was glad.

It was otherwise quiet in the classroom. This fact freaked Damon out a little, but who cared? He had always been the loudmouth of the group... well, maybe besides the vamp.

Lucevia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:15 pm
Lucevia

The Court of Owls

Karma stared at Shinigami-chan like she was an idiot, "We're murderers." She then turned her gaze on the girl, and the first thing she noticed was she short, compared to Helynah that is. She knew who this was. This was Shinigami-chan's favorite employee. Her extravagant tattoos amazed her every single time. She liked Elphie. Elphie was cool, with cool markings.

"Hello," she greeted curtly.

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:25 pm

User Image

Marnie blinked in surprise at Damon's touch, though it totally messed up her hair. Despite that though, she broke into a grin, happy that her roommate seemed better now. "Because I don't taste like McDonald's!" she said aloud, laughing, "If anything, I'm Subway." Here, she leaned in and grinned, "so how does it feel to star in your own Twilight story?" She hoped she wasn't going to rub him the wrong way. She liked Damon, she really did. And for that reason, she found it difficult to talk with him, to be close with him, without worrying about making the wrong move, saying the wrong thing. It would totally be easier if she had an older brother but the closest she had to that was Lario and he wasn't exactly the spitting image... Still though, just thinking about everyone she had now made her grin like an idiot.

Blythe Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:48 pm
Lucevia
Tita-tan

User Image User Image
< Helynah Markov - Specimen 072
S: IV Reconnaissance Expert

> Zelphia Reichbelle
Asst. Librarian and Esthetician

The two women just kind of gazed at each other for a brief moment; Helynah with skepticism, Zelphia with wonder. The tattooed woman practically jumped out of her pants in excitement to play with her skin, though it was very clear that the tall Amazon-like woman hadn't had a facial in her life. Or even took care of it at all past a general washing in the shower, for that matter. It was like a mysterious trainwreck. When Karma mentioned something about being a murderer, it snapped them both back to reality.

"Well!" she said happily, clapping her hands together, "Why don't you three come with me to the locker room and Scarlet'll get the hot tub ready for you? Don't worry, I'll be sure to make this as special as I can for you ladies." Zelphia winked at Shinigami on that last bit.

The employee mentioned jumped out of her little comfy rolling chair and darted out of the room, and Helynah seriously began to question just how often these two came here. It seemed that they had a reputation amongst the employees, that much was apparent when they walked in.

((I'm back in town now biggrin ))

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 am
User Image

"They don't need to know that, cutie," Shinigami hissed to Karma before brightening up once more, "alright, thanks Elphie! You're the best!" Following her favorite spa person, the Fourth nearly flounced into the locker room herself, looking back to give her friends a reassuring smile. Elphie would take care of them. She was so good at what she did.

[ ooc :: welcome back! Sorry I took so long D: real life is getting in the way all the time. ]

Court of Owls
Tita-tan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:22 pm

User Image
              "Twilight!" Damon exclaimed, turned a few fellow students' heads. Damon hadn't actually hated the books (though he did despise the movies), but he wasn't going to admit that. Twilight was a girl-thing. "Ugh, I hate Twilight," he added, scowling at her, though he meant no real harm.

He yawned loudly and leaned back, kicking the chair in front of him again. "Dude, when does this class end?" he complained, not even caring if the teacher heard him. It felt like it had been forever, maybe even longer since he was so dramatic.

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katrinis took note of the question that the boy had mentioned, but it seemed she phased out of the world again since she did not take the time to actually respond. By the time she finally snapped back to reality, it was him complaining about the time frame in which they were in, coming back to her normal self she spurted out so much you think she was a little crazy for knowing so much in so little of a moment. "Well first off, to answer your question from earlier lunch starts when this class ends," she spoke quickly with her tension already gone and had no other way of releasing the energy she felt as it was and then continued, "This class will end in another 5-10 minutes at least for that so don't worry about it." After turning her attention on Marnie who just walked in the room and was now sitting back in her normal seat Katrinis, thought back to what they were discussing about and she decided to put her input on it, "Um... Your friend here did not seem to be too wrong about what he mentioned; however, Mr. Hullen is a teacher, and in his class he doesn't really tolerate her type of behavior being so straightforward right in the middle of class. Not to mention it was against the school rules for any vampire to just out right do things like that because of something like blood."

With all her thinking being sped back up-to-date with the world, she turned back to the boy and decided to question him, "By the way... I don't think we have really introduced ourselves since we have begun chatting, I sincerely apologize if I had missed it somehow." she seemed to smile awkwardly at this and then continued, "My name is Katrinis Elladorma, I am a neko as you already can tell, the rest of my stories are yet to be known, heh.." laughing at her last statement refreshed her memory on something from what she spaced out about, "Oh and about this class being the way it is, it was just suppose to be a regular classroom day in a sense, with introductions and stuff. Since Mr. Hullen usually has the same students for his classes of two periods he doesn't feel the need to repeat himself after explaining the introduction stuff so it's just on the board." She pointed to the words on the wall across from them. Looking to the two of them now, she then asked, "Um...Anything else can I do for you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Crystallyne Jynx S:IV Member

Crystallyne seemed to be scratching her head at this point trying to make sense of everything while keeping a cool demeanor, she seemed to laugh at the cyborg's commentary and just smiled widely to the both of them, "I think I like you two, it will take some getting use to still but I have some hope of being at least shooting range buddies if you wanted." Changing the subject back on the contents of the mission she fished her memories of what King had said, in this moment she held her hand up to signal to wait a moment and her other hand holding her head to think hard back on the conversation... "so I want you to go grab that scientist Adora and that cyborg Blaine. Both are rookies like you but this mission is easy." ....."and then I want you guys to go through these three schools: Starlight King Academy, Crowned Jewel Academy, and Angelic Tear Academy." "Don't make your presence known. You are to collect DNA samples, one from every species that attends that school. They will be the testing subjects for my plan. If it works, we'll do it on Lunar Scarlet too." ....."do you understand? If you have questions, think of me. I've already imprinted on your soul so I'll take over momentarily to guide you."

Her eyes shot open upon finding the memory, her hands relaxing by her side again and then she repeated what she remembered, "As you already know I was to get you to come with me, since that's already off to the side. I showed you the contents of where we were going and what to do on my tracking device but here's the overall mission notation." She seemed to slap her forehead for a brief moment feeling her stupidity, "I do apologize for not mentioning it sooner since it probably would have been helpful with devising a plan. However, this is what you need to know, 'Starlight King Academy, Crowned Jewel Academy, and Angelic Tear Academy are the targeted schools we are to go to. We are to do the following: do not make our presence known. Collect DNA samples, one from every species that attends that school.' These samples will help with whatever he's planning on doing next, I guess." Tapping her foot a bit to make sure she got all of the information, she nodded her head in confirmation there wasn't anything else they needed to know. "Now that's out of the way, I think we can come up with a better plan, right? Not that I didn't like the ideas we were already brewing," she grinned.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Blythe Moonlight

[OOC: Sorry for all the clutter, testing out another layout format. Most of this will look even nicer once I get pictures of all my characters. I'm also sorry for my tardiness again since I was having some troublesome issues going on. Still have some stuff to think about and work on but it can still wait. Whatever was mainly bothering me though has been resolved.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:37 am
`•.¸¸.• Niel Hullen LSA Instructor, Leader of the Underground Agency

Despite him being in his story, he seemed to have finished it as the students were conversing all over the place now. He wasn't stupid, he knew exactly what he was doing and what was going on. Turning his attention on the certain group of students where the trouble had happened, before he could mention anything at all, he watched his own student, Katrinis do all the talking for him. She was always someone he could depend on in times like this, if he wasn't a cool-head, at least she would. Sighing as he seemed to be relaxed again from his book and being assured from his young pupil, he decided to file in a report of everything that occurred today in his classroom and sent it off to the Headmistress; since she was going to need all the events of today, to help her keep track of what has been happening over the years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✿*゚‘゚・✿. Amelia Bellanora LSA Instructor, Head of the Defensive Branch

She seemed to giggle with the student and nod repeatedly at her story, "Exactly! I'm really jealous of you honestly! Though at least I had a little more easier than you since my parents thought so nicely of me but different eras you know." They seem to both be squealing at this point of having such things in common, Amelia felt so relieved she could get to know someone so well and so much like her too! "Ah, well then you don't need to worry no longer! Just stop by my classroom or my office and we can always do this whenever!" she exclaimed, her excitement still bursting with array of colors, you think she would have rainbows all about her too. Looking down at what Allison was making, she decided to comment on it, "Make sure to put cute bows on them! I really love bows and stuff you know, that would just make it so fun to creep everyone out." She seemed to giggle again with such a wide smile on her face, swinging her feet lightly below the chair. "Why and when did you start teaching at Lunar Scarlet Academy?" Her bubbly personality seemed to stop for a moment to think hard about it and then opened her mouth to say something, then lost it again. Thinking more on the subject she opened her mouth again and could say it this time, "Let's see, after tracing through my thoughts, I started teaching here because I became really good friends with the Headmistress actually. She is super pretty but really got that bookworm personality about her, but just something about her really dragged me into her life of sorts, I guess you could say." Knowing she couldn't really get all her memories back, it still seemed pretty vague of her explanation but she continued, "Hmm... As for when I actually started teaching is probably around almost the same time Mr. Hullen did, like slightly before or after that. I know quite a lot about them in a sense but not entirely. Though, Mr. Hullen was pretty skeptical of me at first it seemed." she went into a whisper and mentioned quietly, "I think it's probably because of something our kind did to him a long time ago, so he kinda has a grudge but then not, you know?"

Amelia raised her head up to look at the ceiling for a bit pondering what more to say, then looked back to Allison, "So.. That's why I tell you that Mr. Hullen might be a bad p***y cat to you at times if maybe he's like reminded of it; therefore, don't feel too bad, just come to me okay?" she beamed with more smiles as she looked over the lovely details Allison was putting into the nail-work. "You are really good at this stuff!" she added on after waiting awhile.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Blythe Moonlight

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:39 pm
Laeril Barastl

Lucevia

The Court of Owls

Credit to oNarissa
User Image

Allison smiled, glad to have a secure place where to she freely take wine. Listening to Miss Bellanora's previous request, she decided that later, she'll attach actual bows to her teacher's nails. Allison squealed happily, "I love cute headmistresses. I can't wait to meet her outfit!" She patiently continued to paint, "So you've been teaching for about a decade or two?" She asked, ignoring the last part of Mr. Hullen. Mostly because despite loving gossip, she wasn't the type to delve into people's past without permission and partly because she didn't want to talk about Mr. Hullen. She already decided her next course of action. To stay away from him as much as possible. "Right?!" She giggled, "I'm totally going to own a manipeddies shop soon. You should come when I open it. I'll give you a 1% discount! I actually already moved out of the dorms. Curfew is definitely not my thing."

Karma blinked, slightly puzzled, "You told me to always tell the truth," She followed Elphie, excited to see a locker room. She never seen one in a long time. There were locker rooms in the HQ, but she never found the time to use it. Besides, what was wrong with changing in the gym? She walked there half naked.

Sorry guys, summer school in the way. I managed to at least respond to the RP though C:!~

[✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff