Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
LET'S MAKE SOME PLOT MUSIC - Updated 8-31-16 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:47 pm
Daekie

jesus christ that edit

OKAY SO. Yes, I would love all these things!! Keiran would adore Amaris, he loves loud, bright, cheery people, and I think they'd get along really well~~

Also Ashanite would love to meet Chrysocolla and Kerberos would love to fret over her being injured because that's How He Is. <3 basically give me all the things i love rp with you  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:04 pm
ARE YOU NOT PLEASED, i do not half-a** my memes, no sir (i expect to see this as his new journal header immediately chop chop)

Amaris likes to flirt with cute workers and she LOVES sweets, so she's probably a regular where he works! <3 If you could start something for them, that'd be great!

Chrysocolla/Ashanite would probably be her seeking him out after checking over the records of the capture earlier this year/hearing somewhere he was a forced corruption, and I can start a Chrysocolla/Kerberos if you'd like~

Aaaaalso do you have a Discord or anything. razz That seems faster to discuss on than Gaia tbh
Noir Songbird

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:22 pm
Daekie

I can definitely start something up for Kei and Amaris, that sounds adorable <3 And I am down for her seeking him out re: being captured and WHATEVER YOU CAN BRING ME FOR KERB/CHRYSO.

Also yes I do have a Discord as of very recently, noirsongbird#4021 HIT ME UP.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:51 pm
Noir Songbird

Are there any specific characters you're focusing on right now?  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:49 pm
SSBrosB
Noir Songbird

Are there any specific characters you're focusing on right now?

Um! At this specific moment I'm still sort of....trying to slowly catch myself up from being very on and off with RP for a long while -- once I'm able to really knuckle down and do that, I'll be looking for new things! C:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:49 am
smile Hey. I was wondering if my Sailor Pasithee could have a battle against Lieutenant Galaxite?  

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:13 am
Sailor Hawk
smile Hey. I was wondering if my Sailor Pasithee could have a battle against Lieutenant Galaxite?

Certainly, though I'm currently still behind on old RPs and so not really taking on new stuff! I can let you know when I'm available to start new RPs?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:30 am
Noir Songbird
Sailor Hawk

Certainly, though I'm currently still behind on old RPs and so not really taking on new stuff! I can let you know when I'm available to start new RPs?

ok sounds good.  

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash