Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[ORP] Clockwork Wastelands: End p 79 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm
Shaddaling

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Interacting with Lex/Anyone

"That's unfortunate. I'm certainly interested in seeing more of Zatao, but my excitement is waning." The sudden swarm of attention around an old hobo made Cai's lip curl. He was dirty, unshaven, and obviously not a character he'd want to spend any time with. "Changed my mind. I'll take any balloon that's not with him." He disliked the idea of spending time with an overexcited child less than the idea of being within smelling range of someone who looked like they smelled like the wrong end of a snorlax.

Seriously. Why was he so interesting to everyone else? He'd given the old man a glance and immediately wrote him off as nothing special, only someone to watch if they were within arms length. Semi-subconsiously, Cai checked the latches on each of her pockets, making sure they were all secured.

Probably just a bunch of bleeding heart do-gooders. Sure, Cai helped others but that wasn't why he did what he did. Cai liked medicine. He liked the process of treating patients. It was also why he focused more on pokemon. They didn't whine like humans did when sick but they were still intelligent enough to generally hold still when you told them to (often better than their trainers could).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm
Rian-chan
"Excuse me sir? Are you in charge? Or, if not, do you know who is?"

The man took this to mean everyone here was gathered for the event on the flyer. He dipped his hat, hiding the majority of his face once more, and leaned back to as much of a standing position as he could, though it wasn't a dramatic difference.

He thought for a moment. "Yes. Yes, I know of these balloons. Are you lookin'?"  

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:02 pm
Interacting with: Anyone/ Mysterious Stranger

Gepardo kept paper as still as he could, and shamelessly looked over the man. He noted the multiple scars, age lines and the bag under his eyes. "...I think perhaps a hospital is in your future, sir."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 pm
GriffinFire

((Sorry, I can take a while to post. >.>))

It wasn't hard to tell that the boy didn't to be talking to her. She just hoped that it wasn't anything that she did. "I would assume so. They did seem to have gotten a lot of flyers out," she replied. Though as she thought about it did seemed a little weird with how she got the flyer. The traveler wasn't going to say anything about it. She was already here and so were a lot of people.

Her attention was pulled away from the younger boy to a strange man that another trainer's ponyta went up to. The man was quickly getting attention from many of the people who gather on the docks. "Mmm, I wonder what is going on over there?" Kaskia pondered. "Maybe I should go check it out" She started to take a step toward the group, when she noticed a large knife. ".... Maybe not..."

Velia stiffened at the skitty's reactions to her greeting. She gave another spark, this one sounding much sharper. In a way it seemed as if the joltik was saying if you don't want to be nice the either will I. She glance at Kaskia, before hidden under her hat again.  

Xiaflame

Shadowy Raider

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 pm
Natsuko-neko
"How did you get your scars."

The man was getting a lot of attention, but was unfazed by the crowd. "You know, this and that." He tilted his head toward the machete hanging onto his belt loop.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:11 pm
Zyphrx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageLocation: Katarina Docks
Interacting with: Anyone/ Erika, Koorie, George, Vana, Mysterious Stranger

Fifi succeeded in getting a grip solid enough to pull Alastyn's head away from the multitude of pockets. "You know about the balloons? Can you lead us to them? We want to go on the trip the flyer talked about!" Fifi asked.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Rian-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:13 pm
Zyphryx

Cadence was relieved when the man made no threatening gestures and instead continued to answer everyone's questions, including her own. "Why yes, yes I am, actually... I believe all of us are. You see, it seems all of us received fliers about a balloon ride adventure to the desert and we would very much like to go. However, if I may ask, if you are in charge, what brought on the idea? Is there something happening out there?"

She may be excited about the adventure, but there was no way she planned to go into this situation without as much information as she could gather. After all, a flier advertising a balloon ride that just randomly showed up in her mailbox in the middle of the night, it was definitely suspicious, and she wouldn't put it past a criminal organization to come up with a scheme like this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 pm
Darin glanced at the stranger that was slowly gaining attention. The first thing he noticed was the hat, followed by the pockets looks useful and finally the machete.

Wait, what?

"Isn't a weapon like that a bit...old fashioned?" It was easily visible. It would leave obvious signs of who was responsible for a hit. It was too recognizable for undercover missions. It was pointless.  

Kiomori

Devout Raider

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:20 pm
Tristam Lockhart
"...I think perhaps a hospital is in your future, sir."

"Sadly, I am past where hospitals can be of help." He shook his head solemnly.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
"You know about the balloons? Can you lead us to them? We want to go on the trip the flyer talked about!" Fifi asked.

Rian-chan
"Why yes, yes I am, actually... I believe all of us are. You see, it seems all of us received fliers about a balloon ride adventure to the desert and we would very much like to go. However, if I may ask, if you are in charge, what brought on the idea? Is there something happening out there?"

"If you want balloons, it's this way." He gave no explanation, but the man started walking at a slow, but steady pace back the way he had come. He didn't look behind to see if anyone was following. If the place he was leading them to was nearby, there were no balloons in sight. These things are supposed to be fairly large, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:21 pm
StarrySeas
Fois spotted the extended arms of another trainer and as gently as possible landed on one of her arms. Content with what he had done, he stretched out his foot and wings, fluffed up, and tucked his head into his back. A barely audible chirp of "" was directed at the swablu through his feathers.

Valarie quickly caught up, tripping on her own feet now and then because her shoes were a bit too big. The watcher bent over and panted a bit before looking up to Sienna, "Thank you... for catching..." a deep breath, "Catching my hoothoot." She straightened up, "Sorry about that!"

Valarie looked up to Fois and started to reach up for him. She suddenly stopped and hesitated a bit as she tried to find a way to pick up her possibly-sleeping pokemon. Her face twisted in thought, "Wow..." she muttered and the watcher finally gave up. Unbeknownst to Valarie, Fois shook a bit with laughter before settling down again.  

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:26 pm
Interacting with: Anyone/ Mysterious Stranger

Gepardo frowned slightly at the answer he got and watched the man walked away. He let out a soft whistle, letting Lilli fly to his shoulder and settled there before he follow after the man. He wonder if the others and the man were talking about the same balloons, he didn't seem senile, just tired and old. If anything, he follow after him to make sure he didn't collapsed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:29 pm
As the old man headed off Cadence was quick to follow. "Cara, Remmy, Zak, come on guys! We don't wanna get left behind!" Still, the old man hadn't answered her question and so she decided to try again. "Have you ever been to the desert?"  

Rian-chan

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:34 pm
Interaction: Mysterious Man

Michelle blinked at the not quite answer but shrugged. If he didn't want to go into details she wouldn't ask for them. When he started to walk away saying the balloons were that way she followed after him. "How far away are they?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:34 pm
With: Sienna/Skylar, Cara/Spirit, Remmy/Squeeks, and Cadence/Amaryllis

"I'm sure he would love to battle, he's always rearing for a battle." the male replied.

The houndoom ignored Spirit obviously in a bad mood. As Squeeks landed upon the hounds head it didn't seem to mind the other. The houndoom did remember the pokemon from his days as a Houndour, he like his owner quite liked the the other. After all the hound was quite loveable once he decided he liked you.

"I'm coming with you Cara. I haven't seen Remmy in ages." Zak called back. He turned to Sienna, "I suppose we shall see you later," Then he turned and began to follow Cara. Phrixus with Squeeks on top decide to follow leaving both Sienna and Skylar behind.

Zak himself was a bit concerned about the mysterious person, but he was one who didn't judge by looks alone. "Cadence, how has it been?" Zak questioned.

Zak listened to the man as he spoke. "Well we are here for balloons so I suppose we should follow him. What do you guys think?" he questioned asking Remmy and Cara for their opinions, it seemed Cadence was ready to follow right away.

Snowbelle Thundara

StarrySeas

Znaruto

Rian-chan

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageLocation: Katarina Docks
Interacting with: Anyone/ Erika, Koorie, George, Vana, Mysterious Stranger

Fifi blinked, then was nearly tugged off her feet as Alastyn followed the pockets. "Oh, thank you!" she said as she recovered her footing and followed the stranger.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff