Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ GM ORP } Memory Blank (REUNION P 25) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 am
The blonde watched through his hood as many other began barring exits and finding means to protect themselves. And here he was doing nothing. There just HAD to be something out there to use.

He was scared, and didn't want to run into zombies or biohazards, but he hated standing around more.

"I'll.. check my room again!" He offered, jogging down the hall and up the stairs to where he'd woken up. There just had to be something there, right?

Inle-roo

Beejoux

Eight

Quote:
Going to a movie tonight dunno when ill post, you guys do whatever without me pleaese<3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:50 am
"Um, I suppose!" Scarface looked wary as he zipped up his jumpsuit, feeling slightly more dressed, if a bit more janitorial. "Just be careful," He added out of instinct. He wasn't sure he liked the idea of them swinging around such nice instruments. Especially the weird acoustic guitar with it's glowing cracks.

"Sheesh, it's like something out of a movie, isn't it? It's a bit exciting, really!" He looked through the closet again, but there wasn't much besides clothing. He liked the posters on the walls, at least- chord charts and old looking musical posters. He nodded, feeling confident that even if he couldn't remember the details, he had impeccable taste.

"Oh, there's this!" He pulled out what looked a bit like a flare covered in glowing symbols from his jumpsuit pocket. "It's something, right?"  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:53 am
"Huh," she muttered, squinting at all the people around.

Something something god of everything, something something zombies. Maybe she was on a movie set, but there weren't any cameras. She scratched her head absent-mindedly, idling toying with her hair. Looking down, she saw it was red, and she figured that was a close enough approximation to a name. Good enough, yeah? No need to sweat the little stuff. (To others, perhaps, not knowing anything about who you are might've been a bigger deal.)

She followed him around a bit, shrugging, tugging at the frilly pink scarf around her neck. "Dunno, just found it. Was in this huge white room, outfit was all laid out for me already. Wonder if this place has room service, yeah?"

Something something zombie blathering something. Most of these people were pretty dull.

sammpai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 am
He took both spray bottles, testing them both. Duel wielding cleaner was not his ideal choice for defending himself. It was even more depressing he couldn't remember anything as basic as his name. "Shame I don't know yours either. I could always call you Hot Bod." He teased.  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:58 am
John searched the room quickly once given the go-ahead, checking for anything that could feasibly be used as a weapon. The person who lived in this room seemed to live an even more spartan lifestyle than the people who lived in the room he'd woken up in. The instruments and music were the best kept items in the room. He didn't really want to use any of those as weaponry if he could avoid it; if they were well cared for when the rest of the furniture and belongings here were cheap or makeshift, that implied that their owner placed a high value on them.

Going through the tiny kitchenette, he found a few steak knives tucked into a drawer. "Hey," he said, and held them up. "These might work. I'm going to keep this for myself," he indicated the table leg he was already carrying, "since it's probably better against zombies, but knives are better than nothing." He blinked at the item Scarface held up. "What's that? Do you know how to use it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:10 pm
Eva had only just found the gathered crowd when everything suddenly went to hell, her disorientation and panic only growing as a loud message blared throughout the room. As if not being able to remember anything wasn't bad enough, now they had to deal with some kind of emergency? She instinctively lifted her hands to her ears in an attempt to muffle some of the noise, only to perk up when one of the men yelled something about zombies.

...Uh. Uhhh, he was kidding, right?

When a female voice called out, it took Eva a moment to realize that she was the one being addressed. Slowly she shook her head, looking a little dazed. "Uh, n...no. No, I don't think so." Brows furrowing slightly, the girl pat at her sides, as if looking for some weapon that could be hidden in or on her sundress. When that proved to reveal nothing, she looked back up at the other girl and frowned.

"I guess I'll have to find something. Uh, what's good against...zombies?" She didn't even know if she was capable of fighting at this point, but going in with a weapon, even a tiny knife, was better than having nothing at all.

Ol-j-man
hi hi hi <333

Kaiyumi

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Hot bod nodded, "You can be Sweet a**." She could play that game too.

"Exciting? Are you high? Exciting is not dying. We could still die. Horribly. The things aren't even here yet."

Killer accepted the offered knife gladly but stuck in in his sock as a precaution. He still used his table leg first and foremost. The knife implied very very uncomfortably close combat and he wasn't keen on that idea.

"Should we try to find armour too? Like. To protect our brains?" He stared at the firey thingy Scarface had with blank amusement. Pretty.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:25 pm
"Hey, certainly not the worst thing I could be called, and a nice way to go out if I am going to be chewed on my the undead." Moving to the door, he glanced to her. "Ready?"

To which he opened the door a crack to see who was outside.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:26 pm
"Er... it looks like a road flare I thought? I don't know," Scarface flushed again, muttering, "We're probably better staying with the group downstairs. This room doesn't really have much, does it? Not unless the zombies are afraid of ukuleles, ahahaha."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:31 pm
Biohazard specimens had been released? Zombies? Just where the hell were they all? And why were they in here with such things? Searching through all of items in the room, she only found one useful item that would be good for putting up some sort of fight against said creatures. With a small groan, she grabbed the pipe and returned to the rest of the crowd. Well, apparently the clutter in 'her' room was at least somewhat helpful after all.  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:37 pm
Through the blaring alarms and lights, faint muffled screams could be heard outside. And then, everything went dark, silent as all power cut off. A second later, faint emergency lights turned on, glowing a sickly orange.

There was a noise outside.

Thud.

And then a second.

Thud.

And then silence.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:37 pm
His heart thrummed with the urge to flee the scene, but he stood his ground, unwavering. Despite the...Everything.

"Okay," he said, sidling closer (just a little) like a skittish animal. Enough to be within her bubble-- and her within his-- and the closeness didn't seem to trigger the same amount of horrible dread that touching did. Examining his mind, Vladimir couldn't place the source of his madness, and it distressed him. Humans were naturally tactile creatures, why was he malfunctioning?

"Alice," he repeated, and with the name came a tapestry of memories, of a story told of a little girl lost in a world stranger and larger than her own, unravelling into madness and metaphors (why is a raven like a writing desk?) and he shook his head sharply to throw off the memories.

It seemed he remembered the world fine enough, remembered books and films but-- why was he here, and not Russia, which was clearly his native tongue? Was he surrounded by tourists? (Looking around, Vladimir could certainly believe that fact.)

At Alice's question, Vladimir merely shook his head, shoving his sleeves up and prostrating his bare, unmarked arms. His thoughts were interrupted by a rude man who proclaimed to be the god of everything. Did he have proof for such claims? Perhaps he should be required to show his divinity in a series of gruesome tests, in something akin to a witch trial. One does not claim to be a god with no evidence, after all--

He regarded Alice coolly. "Spy for who? Am making KGB joke?" Narrowing blue eyes at her, he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose with a pointer finger-- the jovial blond who insisted that Alice was a twin called him a Russian spy.

"" Vladimir muttered in his native tongue, mood growing increasingly more sour. Especially since he had no way to know if...

Well. If they were right. What if he was a spy? What if they were on a covert operation, and they had blown their cover, what if they were actually-- Alice mouthed an apology to him, and it appeared that they had drawn similar conclusions.

"Should find twin of yours. Family...is forever--"

An alert, broadcast everywhere. Zombies...So many movies had prepared him for this.

He scanned around, focusing on a blonde with a crowbar. Vladimir went up to her, staring up at her (she had a good few inches on him), he squinted. "Vhere get crowbar? Vas another there?"

The lights went out shortly after that.

nothing yet

zoobey

lizbot

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:00 pm
"Now I'm wishing I'd grabbed that coat," John said, and shook his head, frowning. "I don't think improvised armor would be much good. It'll limit our range of movement more than it'll protect us. Best defense is to stay out of reach as long as possible." He looked around the room again. "We could check the room I woke up in. It's down the hall. I didn't search the place."

The lights went out. So did the siren.

" ... That's not a good sign. Let's get back to the group."

Bilious

Saliru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:05 pm
“No but apparently it has zombies, and that’s even cooler!”

He probably shouldn’t have looked so starry-eyed; his eyes wide like a kid in a candy store. This was just like playing… Well, he couldn’t remember at the moment what is was just like, but it was like something, and something cool.

“Do you think there were any weapons in your room?” he asked her, heading back to the couch to search for any clues, or possible helpful items he could find. “We could definitely use weapons… Hm, what are these?”

Rummaging underneath the cushions of the couch, he procured a pair of rubber boots that were duck printed much the same way his boxers were. He looked down at himself, and then at the boots, then grinned at the red-haired girl.

“Guess these are probably mine. Kind of wish there was a ducky gun or something to go along with them tho-”

The lights flew off suddenly, instantly replaced by the orange glow of reserves. Distant screaming, and the ominous thumps from outside sounding in place of the blaring noise of the alarm, and he quickly pulled on his boots, figuring they were better than nothing. The sound of screaming had tempered his glee slightly, and he went back to couch searching, tossing the cushions ‘Red’s’ way as he ripped apart the base underneath. He bypassed the springs, and went straight for the long slats of wood, using the heel of his boot to kick where they joined the frame, severed their supports.

He grabbed two, and handed one to her. Like his boots, it wasn’t terrible helpful but it better than nothing. They could kill at least one zombie, he was pretty sure.

“Maybe we should push the rest of this in front of the door… Just in case.”

astrabot

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:07 pm
The blonde shifted on her feet, eyes narrowing. "There were some other heavy parts there you could use for bludgeoning, but this was the least cumbersome." It was the same voice as the announcement. She titled her chin up towards the so-called "God" and continued, "Better off asking where he got that axe. Good luck with that." She smiled at him, all teeth and angry nerves, eyes flitting from window to window, door to door.

Bill was tempted to move away from him, from them all and find a secure location for herself. But there was something to be said for having unarmed people weaker than you to throw to the lions when things got hairy. As long as she didn't do anything stupid, like try to keep them safe, she could work with this.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff