Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland - Forever Fair [Accepting]

Back to Guilds

The whole world is your playground, as well as your friend's tombs... 

Tags: Deadman, Wonderland, World, Branch of Sin, Forever Fair 

Reply United Kingdom
{UtC} London - Buckingham Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:29 am
LotusLover1209
((ahhh its freaky))
(Eva shook her head and glared at Jon)Your getting soft in the head if you think I'm going to trust a man just cause he gives me a gift(she growled as she stomped down the hall)

(Just watch a few times enough and you'll find it funny. xD)
'Maybe it's more than trust?' Jon teased, smiling covertly. He knew she'd never love a guy... but then again, is she a homosexual? Otherwise... Well, it'd be awkward...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:25 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
LotusLover1209
((ahhh its freaky))
(Eva shook her head and glared at Jon)Your getting soft in the head if you think I'm going to trust a man just cause he gives me a gift(she growled as she stomped down the hall)

'Maybe it's more than trust?' Jon teased, smiling covertly. He knew she'd never love a guy... but then again, is she a homosexual? Otherwise... Well, it'd be awkward...

((Dude first time I saw it. I freaked out and tipped my chair over. So its freaking scary))  

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:34 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
The Assassin of Chaos
LotusLover1209
((ahhh its freaky))

((Dude first time I saw it. I freaked out and tipped my chair over. So its freaking scary))

(Ok, seriously? xD All it is is a guy who somehow moves forward whle thrusting his lower body forward multiple times with his hands behind his head.
And it's anime! Seriously?!?!
Be glad someone told me about a problem they have involving animated images that gives them seizures. Now it's in a spoiler. 'Kay?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:56 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
Ari the Reaper Disciple
The Assassin of Chaos
LotusLover1209
((ahhh its freaky))

(Ok, seriously? xD All it is is a guy who somehow moves forward whle thrusting his lower body forward multiple times with his hands behind his head.
Be glad someone told me about a problem they have involving animated images that gives them seizures. Now it's in a spoiler. 'Kay?)

((Yeah I know that it's just the image was frozen then it just startled me when it just moved out of nowhere))  

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:18 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
The Assassin of Chaos
Ari the Reaper Disciple
The Assassin of Chaos
LotusLover1209
((ahhh its freaky))

((Yeah I know that it's just the image was frozen then it just startled me when it just moved out of nowhere))

(That's called a loading image. xD I can understand that, but still... I don't think it's scary. Mainly annoying.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:56 pm
(Eva shook her head and looked at him)What do you mean?(she asked her eyes narrowed...and he could see there was nothing sexual in her eyes...as if she had removed that need in her...or more that her past had)
((I didn't have an issue with it besides it making the page take a while to load...just wanted to know where it was from and well it was freaky but not offensive))  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:43 pm
LotusLover1209
(Eva shook her head and looked at him)What do you mean?(she asked her eyes narrowed...and he could see there was nothing sexual in her eyes...as if she had removed that need in her...or more that her past had)
((I didn't have an issue with it besides it making the page take a while to load...just wanted to know where it was from and well it was freaky but not offensive))

Jon sighed and said, 'I was insinuating love. Obviously, you and I share more in common than we seem to realize.'
One thing was their hatred for something - Eva's of men and Jon's of Deadmen - and their rare exceptions for this. Another, the fact that neither would feel love.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:49 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
Jon sighed and said, 'I was insinuating love. Obviously, you and I share more in common than we seem to realize.'
One thing was their hatred for something - Eva's of men and Jon's of Deadmen - and their rare exceptions for this. Another, the fact that neither would feel love.

(Eva looked at him narrowed eyed and shook her head)You do know that sociopaths can never love any one right?(she asked him as they walked)and we all are at least that.  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:27 am
LotusLover1209
(Eva looked at him narrowed eyed and shook her head)You do know that sociopaths can never love any one right?(she asked him as they walked)and we all are at least that.

Jon grinned a little and sighed.
'Yeah... A shame, too. Wish I could imagine trying to grow old with someone, but I guess I don't have the choice of it...
'I don't think everyone is a sociopath though. There's someone out there who has to be able to feel love. We can at least be sure of that.'
He shook his head a little and asked, 'We're getting sidetracked, aren't we? Come on, you still gotta go say sorry to that prat or whatever.'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:17 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
LotusLover1209

'Yeah... A shame, too. Wish I could imagine trying to grow old with someone, but I guess I don't have the choice of it...
'I don't think everyone is a sociopath though. There's someone out there who has to be able to feel love. We can at least be sure of that.'
He shook his head a little and asked, 'We're getting sidetracked, aren't we? Come on, you still gotta go say sorry to that prat or whatever.'

User Image

Senji snaped out of his daze and looked around ' what should i do now ' he wondered  

shikamaru xxx temari

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:19 pm
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
LotusLover1209

User Image

Senji snaped out of his daze and looked around ' what should i do now ' he wondered

Jon noticed Senji and sighed. Great. This guy again.
'Hey! How the heck did you get into a Undertaker-controlled area without being caught before now?' he shouted to the Deadman. Maybe the guards thought he was a wondering patient or something...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:22 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
LotusLover1209

User Image

'Hey! How the heck did you get into a Undertaker-controlled area without being caught before now?' he shouted to the Deadman. Maybe the guards thought he was a wondering patient or something...

User Image

Senji looked at the person who shouted at him with a serious face " I've already been confronted by a few Under takers andthey gave me the impression that i was ok as long as i aint starting trouble "  

shikamaru xxx temari

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:37 pm
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
LotusLover1209

User Image

User Image

Senji looked at the person who shouted at him with a serious face " I've already been confronted by a few Under takers andthey gave me the impression that i was ok as long as i aint starting trouble "

Jon sighed and put his finger to his eyebrows. He was gonna have to find those specific Undertakers later...
'Alright, fine. What are you doing in here then?' he asked Senji, obviously tired of everything that was happening.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:39 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
LotusLover1209

User Image

User Image

Jon sighed and put his finger to his eyebrows. He was gonna have to find those specific Undertakers later...
'Alright, fine. What are you doing in here then?' he asked Senji, obviously tired of everything that was happening.

User Image

"looking to lets say help the under takers take down the wrentched egg " he said  

shikamaru xxx temari

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:53 pm
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari

User Image

User Image

User Image

"looking to lets say help the under takers take down the wrentched egg " he said

'Well...' Jon held his arms up and looked around. 'Welcome. Don't be surprised if we somehow end up trying to kill you regardless, we're having squad mate issues. Jay's back there, so you know.'
He pointed behind him, at the hole in the ground a few meters or so away.  
United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff