Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[IC] =Libra07's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:31 pm
" i indeed hope i will" He closed his eyes thinking about the question further.
why did she wink at me? he thought to himself.
" I've alwsya wanted a family but i guess i havent found the right mare yet" he thought about it and directly after he thought about tetyawna, but that soon faded.
well that was strange...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:34 pm
I hope he got that..... "Well that is good. I'm sure you'll find the right one." Tetyawna kinda trotted off further down the path trying to sniff a little yellow bird, but also keeping an eye on King if he was watching her.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:36 pm
He was amused by tetyawna so simple yet.. there was something there. He coloring was wild but she was easily amused, but still there was something there that he couldnt put his hoof on.
He watched her and she seemed to be enjoying the decending of the mountain, he smiled and started to trot to catch up to her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:41 pm
The bird flew high off above ground to a place where she couldn't reach. "Awwwww....I wanted smell a bird, I keep thinking they smell funny." As soon as he caught up, she started to trot again. The sun was shining right at her and it looked like if she was angel from above. "Maybe I will see another birdie...."  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:48 pm
King looked at the golden bird and it reminded him of a dream many soquili had without wings, of flying.
" how joyous it would be to descover what flight was like. I know my children wont have wings but they two will think the same when they see there first bird or wind rider." he was of coarse talking about The flying soquili that he only had seen a few times.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:53 pm
Her head looked at King. "That would be awesome flying. I could let my legs rest more often, but then my wings would be so tired." There were many reasons why she wanted to fly, but she wouldn't want to name it. "Have you got any mares on your mind, that may become your mate?" she asked quietly, just in case someone was listening and that King might not want that.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:01 pm
King thought about the question
" just one, but im not to sure if she feels the same about me" kings eyes where hidden in his bangs as he spoke with a smile as he soon cuaght up to tetyawna.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:15 pm
"Ohe huh? Really?" This caught her attention, she was a nosy type of soquili too. "Who may this lucky one be?" Her eyes were watching him closely at his actions just in case he tries to lead her away from trying to get him to say who it was. This is interedting! I wonder who could it be..... The mare pretended to wait patiently, but was jumping inside badly.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:34 pm
" well... um... ithink taht all depends on if she woul want me to start saying anything before i said who it was" He kept jumbling his words out of nervousness and couldnt get the right words to come out.
.. should i tell her?...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:47 pm
"Oh c'mon. Tell me. You do take me as a good friends right?" She waited for him to tell her and she was excited to hear who it could be. "I'm sure if you tell me I will stop bothering you." Her tail moved side to side. It was like a rope swinging. "So...."  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:46 pm
If only she knew, well i guess if i have the approval to tell her...
King was in mid thought when he noticed a butter fly going by.
" well... its you....." he concintrated on the butterfly becuase he felt like such an idiot, he knew better then to just go around anouncing his feelings, it got him in trouble before as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:59 pm
Tetyawna couldn't believe her ears. She was staring at him kinda confused until a small mouse began pulling her tail. "Wha....oh...." The mare started to blush. "Well, I thought so." She walked over to him and kinda stood right beside him watching the butterfly. "That is why I kinda chose you.......to....be my mate....too" She spoke each word slowly, so that he wouldn't miss any one of it. I can't believe it, the stallion I like......likes....me....back!  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:05 pm
His heart started to pound, waiting for her response seemed like a centry to him. As soon as she told him what she thought his heart started to pound even more, he felt like running around and jumping for joy but he contained himself and simply started to speak.
" Really? I thought you might run away on me if i said anything"
His stomach felt warm and as if the single butter fly he was watching had duplicated and found some way into the pit of his belly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:23 pm
She nudged him and smiled. "Silly, why would I run away from the one I like." She giggled and continue to walk on. Maybe we'll be together and have babies! OMG! Foals and fillies!! Tetyawna thought about the future to come. "Maybe we'll start dating now." The mare looked back and winked at him.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:34 pm
King blushed and tehm replied saying
" well i dont know usually others run away from me or dont want to talk to me again" Indeed he had a hard life but he was hoping that would all change now. He started to blush again when she mentionsed dating and winked at him. He cuaght up to her and nusled her neck again before trotting down the slope.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff