Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
The Knife Called Love [A basket contest]-Winner announced! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm
Prompt Response
Username: Elf Princess Flannery
Prompt Number: 4
Your response:
His name Valdr means Mighty and powerful ruler. He had taken a liking to the name, and felt it made him destined for greatness. But he didn’t feel it gave him a real sense of purpose or expectation. He wasn’t sure what it meant to be a leader, and had to search to find out. It wasn’t until he met his great grandfather Vincento Sinclair that he realized what it meant. Vincent was mighty and proud and ready to lead his family to greatness. Like Valdr’s father, Vincent also had high expectations of his family, but he accepted them for what they were. That is when Valdr took his name, Sinclair. Valdr wanted to show Vincent that he was dedicated to the family and wanted his loyalty. Valdr seeks the guidance of his great grandfather to lead him to greatness that his namesake suggests.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:09 pm

"Cause I know your out there. and your looking for me
It's a crazy idea that,
You were made perfectly, for me, You'll see...
Just like the movies!
Thats how it will be.
Cenimatic, and dramatic, with that perfect ending..."
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last breeding:never...

"It's not like the movies,
but thats how it should be.
When he's the one you'll come undone.
And your world will stop spinning, and it's just the beginning..." -Katy Perry

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:13 pm

It's a crazy idea that,
Just like the movies!
Thats how it will be.
Plot Ideas
Username:S u r f for L o v e
Plot Ideas: Who are you....? |Azura discovers for the first time that he isn't alone in his head.... will be a personal rp.
Mother? | I want his mother and him to have a heart to heart. he's come to terms with his "Other Self" but he has yet to find the control to keep that side of him from taking over. He hopes to learn from his mother.
Sibling Love | I want to have a sibling rp. and I want to possibly gain one of them as a best friend. one that Azura will allways think of as that one he can rely on.
Like Father Like Son | I'd like a good old fashioned father son rp. <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 pm

It's a crazy idea that,
Just like the movies!
Thats how it will be.
Prompt Response

Username:S u r f for L o v e

Prompt Number: Prompt 2
Your response:
The day was chillier then he was used to, he thought to himself as the bright red eye'd colt stumbled and otherwise loudly trampled through the forest. He was ever the one to wonder, and found himself quite lost as he continued back the direction he thought he had traveled. "Aw...man... Momma will be so not happy with me..." His ears went back at the thought of ever disapointing his mother, whom to him was the most important individual in all of the world. He had a small flower circlet around his neck that he had picked and managed to weave for her, something he had become fond of doing since the snow melted, if only to see her smile.

His thoughts were wondering while his hooves kept up the natural pace, he only stumbled every once in a while now. having gotten much better at using his oversized foals hooves, all the while his eye's continued there slightly frantic watch for anything familiar. He could have sworn he had not wondered That far. It was around this time,that the wind shifted bringing the sweetest scent he had ever sniffed across his small muzzle. He stopped dead in his tracks, nose lifted up and eye's closing in bliss as he attempted to bring more of the tantalizing scent within sniffing distance. Suddenly he found himself moving again, though at a trot, then a soft canter before finally ending up in a mad dash towards the smell.

It was like he was in a trance, the world went fuzzy as he opened his eye's to finally witness what had produced such a wonderful smell. There before him on the ground, was a dying weasle. The little thing was covered in red, and Azura lost any thoughts that had been trying to surface as he watched the liquid form a small pool around the animal. If it were alive or dead he never knew, only that it was leaking the wonderful smelling stuff. and slowly without realizing it, he brought his muzzle to touch the liquid.

He regained conciousness as the sun was setting, completely forgetting about the smell, and having no memory of the blood, his heart lept in his little chest as red eye's looked up at a brilliant sunset. "Oh no! It's almost dark!" he shouted as a small ping of fear went down his spine. He started running, tripping over nearly everything, including his own hooves as he tried to find home. and then he was there, He had found his family! he was so relieved he ran up and burried his muzzle against his mother. when he finally pulled back he looked on confused as red was smeared on her fur where his face had been. He had no idea he was covered in red stuff, and no clue as to how or when it had happened...

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:29 pm
Plot Ideas
Username: Baby Pandah
Plot Ideas:These are the major ones. I am sure many more will develop as I go on. I would very much like for him to have plots with the family as I love the Cleaver family and I am already stalking them with Risti. Hehe.

1. You Don't Understand: As an adolescent, he will be very moody and rebellious. He will go a little blood crazy, rejecting his father's ideals and his own opinions of what is right or wrong. He will most likely seek out his ancestry at this point, hoping to find a place where he fits in better.
2. Intervention: I would like for this plot to take place between him and his sisters and possibly his mother. In this plot, they realize he is spiraling out of control with his desire for blood and that he is coming very close to hurting either himself or someone else. He will be very self-absorbed at this stage and will be in need of someone to pull him out of his painful mental state and risky lifestyle.
3. Like Father, Like Son: At one point (if possible, I know Deri is busy) I would like for Mattéo and his father to resolve their issues and team up or set aside their differences. Perhaps one of the girls has been kidnapped and the two of them set out together to find her, or something like that. It's some father/son bonding that the two have otherwise not had until this point. Although Téo will be distant from his father and rebellious against him at first, I would like for them to develop an understanding of each other and grow to love each other when he is older.
4. Learning Control: With his father's understanding and personal growth, he will begin to learn to control his desires for blood. It will be very difficult, but he will realize that what he was doing was harmful to himself and others. He will teach himself to control his desires, much like his mother reined in her method of obtaining blood.
5. Light and Dark Together: After he has gotten control of his desire for blood, I would like for him to perhaps join his cousin Risti in forming a herd. I have a bit of it fleshed out here but it is in beginning stages and wouldn't be formed until both his and her plots were caught up. This herd will be a safe haven for those who are different like Risti and that have a lust for blood like Mattéo, while simultaneously co-existing with those who do not have these darker leanings. He will help to teach others how to control their desires, how to help others do so, and so on. He will teach those who do not need blood to survive how to accept and help those who do. He will help to shine a light in the darkness and will help to eliminate the boundaries between light and dark in this herd.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:00 pm
Prompt Response
Username: Baby Pandah
Prompt Number: 4 (goin' backwards. <3)
Your response:

"Mattéo Sinclair. Eh. Not really something I would have picked. It sounds too responsible, sounds too important, too romantic. What am I going to do with a name like that? Sweep a mare off her feet and live happily ever after? Ha. If that's what you think, you've got it all wrong. You know that feeling you get when you have expectations of something and that something lets you down? Yeah, that's me. I'm that feeling. Call me Téo, that's more like it. But either way, don't expect anything of me."

That was his philosophy on life. It seemed strange to him that anyone would expect anything of someone simply based on their name. His name was strong, full of life. But him? Was he worth that name? There was no way he could be better than anyone, no way he could be as good as his father expected him to be. He could never live up to his name, not the one his father gave him, not in his opinion. That pressure tore him apart. He would never admit it, his pride prevented that. The name fit him, sure, but the expectations that came with it did not. If he had the emotional capacity to tell his family how much he cared, maybe he'd be more suited to the name.

But all he was, all he could be, was just an odd stallion with a lust for blood. Blood...that was another thing. All that was expected of him was in his blood, but all that he had inherited was also there. So much expectation from his father's side, but a desire for something less glamorous from his mother's side. It bothered him to say the least, but no one would ever know that. They could guess at it, but he wouldn't admit it. That way, he could be whatever he wanted to be. He could do whatever he wanted to do. What's in a name? Nothing. That was his philosophy on life.

"I'm going to make my own expectations, I'm going to make my own name...You'll see."

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:37 pm
I own 3 or less Soquili
Number of Soquili: 1  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:51 am
Prompt Response
Username: Lunadriel
Prompt Number: 1
Your response:

Romani had listened with the utmost amount of interest as his beautiful mother shared stories of their family. Most intriguing that he had Kalona as family. Romani accepted this as part of the balance of life, and his existence. If there was no Kalona in his lineage, he wouldn't be here either. He did have one question. Part of him felt guilty for asking. "I love you Mom. I know you would never harm me. You love me too much." he nudged her softly, with that coltish love that only a son could have. "I wonder though, is our whole family as accepting and loving?" His fear, was not for his life, or that they would harm him. The fear was for his mother. What would happen to her if they didn't accept him as a child? Romani didn't have a lick of bad blood in him, or at least that showed. He worried he might cause trouble for his mother. Belle assured him all would be fine.

Romani decided that as long as they accepted him as family, he would do the same in return. He could not judge them for who they were. He would love them, just as he loved his parents, if they would take it.

Lunadriel

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:58 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: vballlvr5
Basket Name: Marcellus
Temper: Sly
Personality: Marcellus does not socialize much and enjoys his solitude. However, he is a vain creature in that he enjoys to exert his strength and power. This is why at times he emerges outside of himself to hunt, for company or just an adrenaline rush. He is a hunter, but only a hunter. He does not kill or mortally wound his prey. He finds the most reward in the chase though, like his mother, he has cravings for blood at times. Most of the time he can resist these urges. They give him migraines, but he refuses to indulge himself lest he lose control. One of the most important things to him is control and power. This is why he enjoys hunting. The feeling of power fulfills his lust for blood. He is a very smooth stallion, with a silver tongue and enjoys exerting his power of words over his prey. He likes to trick and tease and confound. His father may look down upon these actions, but Marcellus himself finds them to be quite honorable. He sees his quick wit and knowledge as something worthy of praise and recognition and so he and his father strongly differ in their definition of honor.
Other: I love this family, thank you so much for the opportunity.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: LydaLynn
Basket Name: Judiah
Temper: Reserved
Personality: Judiah at first seems stand-offish like his father. But that isn't the case. Instead he is calm, quiet, waiting for the right moment when a single word could change an outcome. He never says ten word when three will do. But he is caring in his way, often leaving small presents where someone is sure to find them when he knows he won't be seen.
Other: Very lovely pair. I already love this family and would be thrilled to have the chance to RP one who is a little closer to the main line relatives.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:19 am
I have a recent RP
Link to the RP: RP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:33 am
Plot Ideas
Plot Ideas:
* So these wings . . . ? Judiah is having trouble figuring out how to make his wings work for him. After struggling for a while, he finally, exhausted, asks his mother for help. After all, he can't ask his father and risk disappointing him. After realizing his mother, having no wings, is of limited help, he will come to the realization that the only one he has to worry about disappointing is himself and will go to his father for help.
* What is that smell? Judiah is actually fairly tender hearted. He goes to great lengths to avoid even stepping on a caterpillar. But when he sees his mother hunting, he will follow, curious. At first he is confused and afraid, but the smell of blood draws him closer. Encouraged by his mother, he tries the blood. Judiah quickly discovers that no matter how compelling the blood smells, it is not for him as his stomach rebels and he throws up everything in it. He understands the hunting needs of the others in his family, but is quietly grateful to have avoided that fate.
* Sisters! Judiah finds his sisters to be rather annoying. He loves them and would do anything for them, but sometimes he just wishes he had a brother, someone who understood him and wanted to play the kinds of games he was interested in. Trying to escape from the annoying presence of his sisters, he gets himself into trouble. By the time his sisters find him, he's concluded that he's stuck and is just waiting for something evil to come along and eat him. When they help get him out of his predicament, he finds a new appreciation for sisters.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Tara de Draiocht
Basket Name: Tudor
Temper: Quirky
Personality:
- He enjoys carving as well as crafting items out of wood and then proceeds to add blood to the things he creates...which isn't so good for those that receive the gifts he makes.
- Mostly indifferent to things around him and usually is quiet.
- He finds little creatures annoying and is not afraid to snap at them to leave him alone.
- Tudor likes to communicate through stares and usually it doesn't work out in a comical way.
- Tudor is very much accident prone and usually comes home with either a bruise or bloody cut or both.
Other: Thanks for this opportunity.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 am
Plot Ideas
Username: vballlvr5
Plot Ideas:
1. 'Ello Love - Marcellus is a hunter that lives in solitude. However, at times he yearns for company. He doesn't go about this the conventional way though. Instead he goes hunting for a companion. He finds a mare that he begins to stealthily follow. When he finds the appropriate moment he reveals his presence. He convinces her to join him for a meal where he will woe her with his smooth tongue, but once he is satisfied with socializing he will send her on her way and he will return alone to his abode.
2. Wordsmith - Marcellus has a way with words and his used to other soquili easily falling prey to his quick wit. However, he is stunned when he meets another soquili with a talent with words. Depending on the other soquili the two may either become a dynamic duo or ultimate foes.
3. Little One - Marcellus prides himself upon his strength and control, but when he encounters a smaller soquili (either a foal or a mini) he is surprised by their sass and lack of fear (which is often where he gets satisfaction). He learns that power doesn't come just from size.
4. Discordant Duet - Marcellus meets a fellow soquili who enjoys hunting for its sake (possibly the soquili from wordsmith if they end up close). This other soquili can be more bloodthristy, but because of his family Marcellus is very accepting of this quality, though he may look down upon them for their lack of control.  

vballlvr5

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces