Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:04 pm
When Selene had waved at him he'd given the professor a wide grin and a wave of his own. Senpai noticed him!

Kettil snorted a bit at the insult that was tossed at him mostly unprovoked, "Someone has a case of stick-in-the-a**, ey? Look, buddy, I am just tryin' t'be friendly. Y'know? Make friends, maybe even chat a little. Professor Selene, she don't act like like it, but she's kinda tough. I'm tryin' to keep m'self out of trouble," he said the last half of his words a lot more quietly.

In case he was overheard.

"I'm Kettil!" He continued on as if he hadn't traded an insult with Zel. It seemed Kettil was content to let bygones be bygones.

He sat up a bit more straight, " Professor Selene is awesome! I learned a lot from the first class she did."

He also learned a lot after the class. In detention.

Kettil unconsciously rubbed at one of his wrists.

Torvil
I am so sorry about Kettil. He's a sass pants.

Nio Love
cos I am a dork. <3

----

"Yes, I am also First Year," he informed with a nod, an ear flicking toward the side to try and catch some delicious commotion. Mmmm.

Akubi shook his head in reply to the tail, "Not wrong! Very interesting. Does the tail have a name of their own?"

He wasn't sure how to talk of the tail's gender or really ... anything about it.

...Awkarrrd

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Rep gave Enzo a genuinely baffled look for his comment.

"I meant.."

And then there was a red guy too. He just went with it, in halloween you never had a damn clue what was going on half the time, it was good practice for mental cruise control. "Aye, I meant ghouls. That. Not like. Actual birds."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:13 pm
"So did I, but that still don't mean you aint a chicken," Enzo's humor had wiped from his face at the sight of the little red Imp. "And who asked YOU, shorty?" He snarled, immediately lurching to try to snag the guy by the jacket, but in his already precarious crouch was sent lunging onto his stomach with the effort.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:14 pm
Maddy unfortunately, was pinned in place by the sheer size and weight difference of the inugami now napping against him. His ears dipped slowly back and he sighed softly, attempting to remain as still as he could manage. At least class hadn't started yet. But the sheer look of terror in Molan's eyes was evidence that they both had the same thought in mind. He was about to speak, to mouth something to the other, but then thought better of it. He was pinned, and there was no possible way Molan would get far with those bells ... they were practically a beacon signalling him in. Not to mention Makoto had already spotted them both.

The cat's ears wilted on the spot, and a sigh worked free of his chest. Beside him, the soft and gentle rumble of the inugami's breath broke the silence, so close by his ear that it was a bit startling - not to mention also a bit ticklish. Maddy's silver orbs shifted back to Makoto, his breath momentarily suspended til he was satisfied he hadn't woken the sleeping beast. He then caught Molan's gaze again with a desperate sheen.

They were trapped. Even worse, the only way out was simply to endure this. A phrase and act that was quickly becoming Maddy's mantra around Makoto.

Raja

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 pm
Olivia felt her own mood perk up when Efflo came around, it seemed a nice combination of a suggestion of a game from Caldar and the appearance of a canine looking boil was able to do it.

"Hello," she greeted Frost with her ever present smile of happy regards. She had been encountering so many cold related creatures lately. OuO

moonspots

moonkitsune

iStoleYurVamps
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:23 pm
"Hmm? What? Oh.. no no! Poor thing.. I think he's just scared of getting detention! Perhaps an over-achiever.." Selene had just barely settled back into her seat when the horsewoman commented on the scared boil, and Selene found him at last, hiding as he and a few others chatted quietly. Her lips formed a soft pout. "He needs a healthy dose of faith in himself! Surely he'll do well this year."

She had absolutely no idea what was actually going on.

Sibyl exploded onto the scene, dropping off the photocopies. Selene crooned in delight, and looked through them to make sure they were all okay. "Lovely, thank you so much! You may take your seat now. Very well done, I hope Arel didn't bother you too much!"

Should she have them handed out now? Should she wait until class time actually began? Selene was bogged down by the weight of difficult questions! She stood up out of her chair, and started writing notes on the blackboard instead.

LP
Eight

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:24 pm
The scene so near to them was a little hard to ignore, first with flying mice and now with a curled up avian boil on the ground. The situation was being handled, thankfully and Maple had to be glad that it wasn't her in such a predicament. It had never happened before, but she imagined it would happen sooner or later.

Pulling her attention from them back to Willow, Maple simply nodded. "T-time f-flies," she muttered with only half the saying escaping her lips. It was pretty common after all, though not always felt. The witchling at least had the comfort of knowing that the books would bring her entertainment no matter how droll, even if classmates didn't always; she only still knew so many.

LP
sorry, lame reply is lame xD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 pm
Zel nodded and eyed the other boil as he rubbed at his wrist. "Well that's good at least, maybe she'll keep things going in an orderly manner then." He looked over to the professor for a moment, and chewed the inside of his cheek. For someone who was supposedly tough she was sure rather... mousey.

But enough of that, he turned his attention back to Kettil and nodded again.

"I'm sorry to have missed it then - this is the first class I've managed to take since I got here... I haven't been here very long," he admitted, sighing a bit. "I've been debating on what classes to take and this was one of the first ones to pop up so I sprang for it. It'll be nice to be in my natural form again though..."

As to what that would look like, boil didn't share.

Pales
That's okay, Zel's quite the sass bucket himself.

Nio Love
He's not judging his professor! NOT REALLY!

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:30 pm
"Indeed Indeed!" Amphi clapped her hands and smiled at the black dog, "School, maybe we can just focus on a normal life?" She hesitated and sighed, "Hopefully I can go back to normal after this."

Normal sounded better then the crazy s**t she had dealt with but...then again a lot of hers had been her fault. "What are you going to do after you Graduate Tybalt? I'm thinking about becoming a boogeyman...So I can help out around here. It sounds like they could always use some?"

her eyes widened though as the classroom grew bigger and bigger, especially with other teachers appearing. Malcolm might've not remember Amphi, but she did him. With Arcana's memories and with her exams being done by the teacher well...

Looking over she noticed a reaper pulling a shorter demon up and frowned.

"You know, its not nice to pick on guys that aren't the same size as you." She narrowed her eyes at the reaper and then looked over to the Raum, "I just want you to know that Ms. Selene is very sweet, and very nice. But if you fall in love with her....It won't end well." Her head cocked at him before going back to talk to Tybalt.

Oniongrump
Baneful
Because Amphi see's you there
Bilious
Moon Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 pm
"He tried, Miss Selene! But I was onto him. He couldn't get me." She sounded serious.

Because she was.

When told she could return to her seat she cheered and hurried back to where she'd left Siddie, Sammy and Gabriel. Oh...he was using her chair.

Well...

But...

It was her seat.

Without a moment's hesitation Sibyl climbed over Gabriel's lap, sitting on his legs where he'd put them across her chair. "I'm back~!"

Nio Love
Prolixity
SHE LEFT BUT SHE CAME BACK
Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:35 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon

Oniongrump
Baneful
Because Amphi see's you there
Bilious

TG puffed away and was on the floor behind his seat when Enzo lunged, now used to being on guard around the boil. After having his rats sent to kill him, TG was not about to get comfortable around the reaper. "I'm talking here!" He said back, not caring if he had a invitation or not.

To Amphi, he peeked around and smiled. "Don't worry about me, sweetness. You have to think about brain size, not body size. He's outmatched." He jabbed a claw in Enzo's direction. "But if you want to give us relationship advice, how about sit here with me and show me what you know so much about?" A claw reached up to pat his desk seat in what he thought was an inviting manner.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:38 pm
The drama happened over the front of the classroom was really a good attention, AJ gave a mischievously smile while distracted a bit to hear what was going on. "So you have a natural form?" Let's see whether his guess was right.

Akubi asked a question, but instead, the head answered by itself. "Nope, I haven't got a name yet. AJ just call me - brother!" It stared at the ca-boil and wondered if he had a name for it.

Pales
OwO *stares*

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:39 pm
Tybalt shrugged. "No clue. Didn't really think about it. Guess I'll have plenty of time when I actually graduate." In other words, he wasn't going to think too deeply on the subject until he had to. Which, for Tybalt, would literally be last minute.

At the commotion between the reaper and the imp and Amphi's comment however, the black dog let out a snort. "Hey, that wouldn't be fun then. I love picking on the bean poles." He added the last part with a wide toothy grin. The grin only widened at TG's comment. "I think the flea likes you, Amphi."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Baneful

Bilious

Moon Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Rep was very much out of his depth and surrounded by people, that was stressful enough when he was himself, but when he was alone in a golem it was far less than ideal, he couldn't even be a p***k and drive people away, too aware how much attention that would bring. All he could do was be sickeningly nice and try to fly under the radar of the teacher till it was over.

Redguy and Bugguy started scuffling around and he backed up in case it got violent.

Some b***h was telling him not to fall in love with a snake and..

He did a double take. He was sure he'd seen them before. "Nae j..jacking worries. I'm no about to fall in love with... " he made a face. "Her."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:48 pm
The good news was, it seemed that Makoto was... at least not the lightest sleeper. If he really was asleep. The noise of the classroom filling with students and general chaos of various conversations seemed not to have any real effect on him. A plus for the pair, but that didn't mean they were home free and safe. Not by a long shot.

Yes, he knew that the very prospect of escaping was probably for the best. But there was... a word on concern in the back of his head. Makoto didn't take escape well. He'd learned that much. He didn't like that people thought they even had the option to try and 'get away' as far as Molan grasped. Which was what kept the fox rooted in place, and was the reason behind the slow shake of his head. Even as slow as it was, there was a hint of a rattle. That... wouldn't do. He caught the quiet sigh from the feline before glancing ahead, and with his own sort of sad sight raised his hands carefully to loose first one bell, then another. It was a practiced action, so there was little more than a few tiny clinks and rattles with it. Hopefully nothing that would wake the dog. But at least this way he could move his head and ears without fear of noise. Each bell was carefully shifted to be placed and tucked away out of sight with a sad look. He really didn't like the idea of taking them off, oh how he hated it, but it was better than waking a sleeping dog that... for all intents was best left out for the entire class.

It took a bit longer than usual since he was taking extra care to be silent, but he did manage to get all six bells out of his hair and lose from the ties near his ears before long. Wow that felt a bit light and empty. A sad day indeed. Still, it allowed a casual flick of his ears as he looked back to the Cait Sith and sighed before slumping a bit. All they could do was hope he slept through the whole class, right? We. Are. Doomed. It was mouthed slowly, and deliberately as he tilted his head briefly toward the dozing figure now that he could move it safely. Though his tail he had to still keep stiff and it place, resisting the urge to twitch it every so often.

xoxomenai

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces