Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
Dark Waltz Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:37 pm
Prayer felt like he was floating, he could vaguely hear some persons speaking but couldn't distinguish their words. Still in this state he could finally hear one word being repeated over and over. What was it? He kept listening until he finally recognized it, it was his name! Someone was calling his name! The priest struggled to regain consciousness but all he could do was crack open one bleary eye to see green and bright gold. Could it be? "....sha?" he croaked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:47 pm
Misha blinked away the tears that formed. He held the weak form to himself in a near crushing hold ever wanting to let him go again. "Prayer.....Oh my Prayer...."
Lucien tugged at Misha's arms, seeing the danger of the vampire's all en compressing emotions. "Wait! Misha stop! Your GOING TO CRUSH HIM!!!"
the boy's voice pieced his haze, he slowly relaxed his arms. He was shaking badly. "Y-yes....I-I sorry...I-"
The boy vampire sighed. "I will get Michaels to bring the car around. We are taking him straight to the hospital." He said, taking out his cell phone to call his personal assistant. The last thing he wanted was to leave the two of them alone together, Misha wasn't in his right mind right now, there's no telling what the vampire might do, he could be dangerous to the human if left on his own.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:59 pm
Prayer felt himself thrown into a crushing hug and for a minute couldn't breathe before the young-looking vampire told him to stop. When he was released he took a great gulp of air before coughing dryly having no liquid left within him from the vomit. Once he was done cough did he finally notice that the shaking sensation wasn't actually him but Misha. Still in his arms the priest attempted a smile and began to pat the vampire's hand soothingly. "-ere, there. No 'arm done." he softly whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:07 pm
A little more restrained, Misha dipped down and kissed him desperately. he had been so worried.

Fifteen minutes later they had gotten him loaded in the back of a car, with Misha holding him close in the back seat. Lucian casting worried looks from the passenger seat in the front.
Micheal's seemed to cruise through the traffic with all the grace of an arrow, so quick catching all the green lights and turns that took them much faster to the hospital. He pressed the brakes stopping at the emergency. He got out to help Misha with getting Prayer's body out, it would look much too odd for one man to carry another like he was a child.
The taller vampires frowned at the bright lights, Lucien ignored them as nurses rushed over to help and lift Prayer onto a gurney.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:37 pm
Prayer hadn't been expecting the deep kiss but he couldn't have said he didn't enjoy it, however his old doubt resurfaced once the vampire pulled away. Before he could continue thinking on it it was gathered into a car still being held by Misha and driven quickly to the hospital where he was carried inside by the two older looking vampires before being taken away by some nurses and a doctor. He tried to look around at what they were doing but one of the nurses kept his neck from moving and his head stable. He couldn't make out most of their words...septic, shock, possible anemia, dehydration, flu, all of it went about his head. All he knew was one moment he was lifted onto a bed, not as comfy as the previous of course, and felt a cold needle stuck in his arm, two in fact, before drifting off into a medically induced sleep. When he woke up again there was sunlight streaming through the windows but it seemed as it was mostly a sunset. Prayer groaned groggily alerting the nurse checking his vitals to bring him water to drink thru a straw and pureed mush that was to be injected straight into him. When the doctor came in it was to speak very softly and tell him he had been asleep nearly two days as the doctors tried to cure him. Apparently he had even died for a minute or so before he was pulled back which astonished him. He had not only contracted sever food poisoning but also a rarer strain of avian flue and would be detained in the hospital for another few days to ensure that the symptoms did not persist before he was allowed back home. "However, we strongly recommend you don't do any traveling in your weakened state. Your immune system is still in a weakened state and we wouldn't like you to have a relapse so soon after leaving." the doctor said with a relaxed apologetic smile Prayer smiled back but inwardly all he could do was groan. How much longer was he supposed to stay in this accursed city Lord!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:54 pm
"That's alright Doctor.....can you please leave now?" A child's voice asked. "and please close the door." Lucien said from the shadows.
Once the doctors and nurses left them completely alone Lucien smiled from his dark corner. "How are you feeling?" He asked, getting up and standing near the windows. They where pretty high up and at this height the sun wasn't fully set yet and it streamed thought the curtain windows just as bright as the dawn. He Fingered the curtian with his small hand. "You had us pretty worried for awhile. but luckly....you are not that weak....that is good. I think."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm
Prayer merely rolled his eyes as Lucien came in to give backhanded compliments. He took another light sip of his water before turning his sore neck to actually look at the childlike vampire. "Thank you...for coming. But...is there...something....you need?" he wasn't used to speaking yet so just saying those two small sentences winded the priest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:56 pm
"Yes....I need you to leave and never come back." Lucien said simply. He stood just out of the sun's deadly rays, but he lingered a little closer then any vampire would have liked. "It's not that I don't like you....far from it. I am asking for Misha's sake. No doubt that he's on his way to come and watch over you like usual, it was easier when you where unconscious...but..."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:59 pm
As much as those words should have hurt him, Prayer was too numb from the IV and any number of medication still in his system so all he had the power to do was blink slowly. "As much..as I would....love to leave....I can't. You...heard....I can't travel....for a few....months." It wouldn't stop him, he'd find a way to travel even if he had to bike all the way back to the Vatican. And he was sure Lucien knew this. Although, his heart did give a hopeful beat at the thought of Misha coming to visit when he was unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 pm
"The we are in agreement, I can have you transferred to another hospital in a another part of the county, Micheals has arranged everything, You can have all teh time you need to recover under another name, Misha will never know..." Lucien sighed, He looked almost sad. "I'm sorry to have to do this to you. But there is no hope of love between a vampire and a human."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 pm
Prayer used what little strength he had left to nod before laying back down and closing his eyes to hold back whatever tears that may flow. "Go...p=please." was said so quietly he himself had trouble hearing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:22 pm
Lucien looked at Prayer with pity Misha had put so much hope into this man. But alas... The child vampire sighed and walked into the sunlight having to cross it to get out the door. He suffered no ill effects as he passed thought it and went to the door, picking up his cell-phone to yet Micheals know where he was.

Micheals was frantic, panicking as he all but ran up the stairs at vampiric speed to the floor where his small charge was waiting. Misha would kill him if he knew that Lucien took off on him during the day!  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:41 pm
Once Lucien left Prayer allowed his tears to fall freely from his molten silver eyes and felt a surge of anger at himself when he couldn't even bring the strength to wipe them away. Instead he could only slowly and softly move his head left and right hoping the semi-soft pillows would do it for him. After tiring himself out from the crying the priest fell back into a restless sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:54 pm
Misha had come to the hospital with some flowers in hand. After speaking with one of the doctors who seemed a little nervous. The vampire walked into the room and stood over the sleeping form. The doctor had said that he needed to sleep to rest up to better recover. that he shouldn't disturb him much.
Misha sighed, wishing that he would be awake....but what then? What would he say to him? "Prayer....." He murmured softly. " I'm sorry that this had to happen to you..."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:59 pm
Prayer attempted to sleep just a little while longer, even when Misha came in, but hearing him speak so softly and sound so disheartened, the priest just couldn't. He opened his eyes and turned his head to face the blonde man and tried to memorize everything about the man in front of him knowing this would be his last time seeing him.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff