Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Himeki Japanese Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jimint

Shy Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:46 am
Ryukiboom
loving_heart16

User Image
"Protect those who matter to you most..."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×Akane Himeki׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

"Oh of course." Akane quickly counted up their order and gave the guy the bill. She watched as the girl take her leave, exiting the Teahouse. Soon enough two more customers left also.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
"...and cherish them til the end."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:47 am
larperchicksrule

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mieko Himeki

User Image
"Oh, I'm sorry about your grandmother." Mieko's gaze shifted in Akane's direction then to Kurai. Her heart filled with sadness, remembering the days she spent in the orphanage bullied and neglected by others. Onee-chan... Kurai-kun... they've helped me so much. She felt herself tearing up and quickly wiped away her tears, hoping Takibana-san hadn't noticed.

Jimint

Shy Spirit

Jimint

Shy Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:05 am
pureblood_princess159

uʀᴀι ᴀsᴀᴀᴋι~

❝Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect...❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

Kurai watched as the two siblings bickered and slightly chuckled. "Of course that's alright, Miss Alicia. What would you like? He looked around the Teahouse, and noticed a few more customers had left. Mieko and Takibana-san remained at the table talking, Akane was attending another customer about to leave.

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❝...it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.❞

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:29 pm
YoshiiYoru

Miyuki Takibana
"Perhaps the strains of time can change the heart of even the cruelest beasts...
Perhaps it can change even me."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "It's alright. I never knew her, anyway. It makes it bother me less, I guess, not to sound cold." Miyuki shrugged. She noticed the girl glance to the other Himeki-san and Masaaki-san and tear up a little, but pretended not to. If there was something Mieko wanted to say, she would say it. No need to pry. It might seem weird. Instead, she diverted the topic a little, "How long have you all had this tea house here?"

larperchicksrule

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Jimint

Shy Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 pm
larperchicksrule

Mieko Himeki

User Image
"Oh really? Mieko felt a little better. She thought back to the first time she met Akane and Kurai. "I've only lived here a year so I really don't know." It was true since it was only a year ago that they had found her and taken her in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:17 am
YoshiiYoru

Miyuki Takibana
"Perhaps the strains of time can change the heart of even the cruelest beasts...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yep. Really." Miyuki nodded. Who needs to be bothered about a great grandmother you never knew because she didn't exist, after all? A light snicker drifted through her mind, but she managed to hold all signs of it in. She tilted her head to the side a bit when Mieko said she'd only lived there a year. Interesting. This time, she couldn't help but pry a little. "Oh? Can I ask why? Or is that a bit too nosy?"

larperchicksrule

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

pureblood_princess159

Beloved Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:13 pm
YoshiiYoru

User Image

User Image
"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a
porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had." - Unknown

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alicia immediately looked over the menu then to her brother, who was patiently waiting for her to order and go. Finally deciding she looked at Misaaki, “I would like to have two mini bento and two servings of green tea on the go please,” she replied with a smile. Suddenly, a ring tone sounded off. Alicia looked at her brother who wore a surprised look on his face before he dug into his pocket, revealing that it was her phone that was ringing. Claude looked at the caller ID, “It’s the Bakery. It’s a good thing I took it with me. But I thought you took a break today?” he asked as he handed her the cell phone. “I did, but I have a few people working there today. But I was sure that today’s stock was baked this morning,” she replied to him as she answered the phone. “Allo, oui?” she said to the person on the other end. After a few nods and “uh huh’s” she hung up. “So, what is it?” asked Claude. “Looks like it’s starting to get a bit busy; I need to get down there to help out,” she said as she went through her bag in search of her wallet. She took the right amount of money for her bill and the cost of the two box lunches and tea, and she handed it to Claude. “Sorry brother, please give them the money. I gotta go, love you! And thank Misaaki for me!” she yelled as she left the teahouse. Claude just glanced at the money in his hands and sighed heavily, “She forgets her cell phone, but didn’t forget her wallet. That girl,” he said as he waited for their order to arrive.
(Exit Alicia)

-OCC: I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!!! xp I've been a bit busy lately.-

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
"Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do." - Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 pm
larperchicksrule

Mieko Himeki

User Image
Mieko hestitated thinking whether to tell Miyuki about her past or not. Though she had never told anyone, mainly because no one really paid attention to her other than Kurai and Akane. Mieko glanced at Miyuki. Takibana-san has been kind and quite considerate to me... I can trust her, right? "No, it's fine. I think it's time that I've told someone." Mieko tried to smile and continued on. "I grew up in an orphanage, where the other kids bullied me; beating me if I crossed them, stealing my meals, or threatened me. Then about a year ago, Onee-chan and Kurai-kun found me in the forest, a few days after I ran away from the orphanage. Onee-chan told me that I was unconscious, bleeding and in poor health. She and Kurai-kun took me to her apartment and took care of me. Though when I gained conscious I panicked and screamed, I attacked them with whatever I could get my hands on. Mieko paused looking at Miyuki as if asking if she should go on or not.

Jimint

Shy Spirit

Jimint

Shy Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 pm
pureblood_princess159
It's alright. :3

uʀᴀι ᴀsᴀᴀᴋι~

❝Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect...❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

Kurai nodded as he wrote down her order, he smiled then left the two twins, heading to the kitchen. He got started on the hot water for green tea while getting out the ingredients needed for the bento. After fifteen minutes, the bento was packed and green tea in to-go cups. Kurai walked out of the kitchen with the order and noticed that Alicia had left. "Where did Alicia go? Oh and here is your order." Smiling Kurai held out the bento in a bag and the tea in a carrier.

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❝...it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.❞

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:50 pm
YoshiiYoru

Miyuki Takibana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The silvery-violet haired girl twisted the end of one long strand around her finger as she listened. The corners of her mouth turned down slightly and her eyes shown with something that was not quite sympathy.

Such a hard life for a human so young... Miyuki patiently listened to Mieko's story, remarking gently, "It would seem you were quite lucky that Masaaki-san and Himeki-san found you."

She gave an encouraging nod and small, understanding smile when the girl paused and seemed to ask with a look if she should continue. Miyuki could understand a little, almost empathize. After all, she herself had been an orphaned kit once- frightened and alone. Not that anyone looked that far in to her past, mostly the stopped at.. well. She just didn't like to think about it. Even the most violent of Kyuubi have had their own tales at one point or another. No one is born a cold-hearted killer.

larperchicksrule

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

pureblood_princess159

Beloved Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:26 pm
YoshiiYoru

User Image

User Image

Some Nights

╔════════════════╗
"Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off..."

╚════════════════╝

Before he knew it, Claude sees Misaaki standing before him with what, he figured, was their order. “Where did Alicia go? Oh, and here’s your order,” he said as he hands the box lunches to Claude. As Claude took them he bowed graciously, “Thanks. And don’t worry about her; she had to take care of some business. But she made sure to give you the money for the bill plus a tip,” he replied as he gives Misaaki the money. As he made his way out, he turned back to their waiter, “Be sure to thank the owner for me, for putting up with my sister. I’ll be sure to come back. This seems like a great place. Bye,” he says with a kind smile as he walked out the door.

-Exit to Town Streets-

(OOC: I'M SO SORRY!!! crying I haven't been able to post due to family and health issues. That you for being so patient.)

╔════════════════╗
"But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for oh
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
Most nights, I don't know anymore..."
-FUN

╚════════════════╝

Inside the Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out