Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dainty

Back to Guilds

A friendly place for art, quests, contests, and everything else! 

Tags: artsu, charity, contest, quest, friends 

Reply Greetings
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakkara18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:12 pm
Kittique

Hehe xD I notice a lot of artists are, or at least the ones I know on gaia xP hehe we are a silly lot

Huh. I wonder where that comes from....Maybe the lack of words needed in art...expression/intent is easier in non word form....so we like to be picky about what we say?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:36 pm
Kakkara18

Perhaps, though I've noticed most artists are very introverted and shy, thus careful how they come across to ppl as not to be judged harshly xP  

Kittique
Captain

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100

Kakkara18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:42 pm
Kittique

Perhaps, though I've noticed most artists are very introverted and shy, thus careful how they come across to ppl as not to be judged harshly xP

Oh yeah, there is that too. XP I sometimes forget how I am around the general public, as I spend most of my time with people who have worked past that shyness with me already.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 pm
Starflyt
*nuzzles and purrs happily* Thank you<3
Traceur is someone who does parkour, and this is parkour:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAhPaiajwDY
The first jump in that video is special effects, but the rest is actual parkour.
That is totally AWESOME! I had been wondering what that was called. I wonder how it's pronounced. Assasin's creed with this sport, the video was awesome! Thanks!

Also, your avie is totally awesome!  

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:09 pm
Kittique
Kakkara18

Not that I've noticed! I see more aggressive, prissy, or just down right rude artists than the shy ones. And I do try to be polite, kind, yet clear on what I want. And then I get the artists that don't even draw what I ASK them too, but just draw the tektek when the tektek has major flaws in it. x.x It's as if half the artists can't READ!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:47 pm
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

o3o; Well a lot of artists don't do art for the pleasure of others. Like I myself hate selling my art because I feel restricted with what I can do xD So iono -shrug-  

Kittique
Captain

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100

Kittique
Captain

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:48 pm
Kakkara18

xD Hehe I see  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:13 pm
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

Not that I've noticed! I see more aggressive, prissy, or just down right rude artists than the shy ones. And I do try to be polite, kind, yet clear on what I want. And then I get the artists that don't even draw what I ASK them too, but just draw the tektek when the tektek has major flaws in it. x.x It's as if half the artists can't READ!

I try to draw what people ask, but if you give me a tektek or reference image with flaws, I'm probably only going to be 50/50 on whether I get the adjustments right, as I have a hard time with 90% of the descriptions I'm given....and the tektek/image ref is right there to work from, so I'll probably try to go from that.....so I dunno if saying artists can't read is accurate...Rather we may not know what you meant, forget to make a note before drawing, never clarified what you said and guessed instead, or just got lazy....though if I'm being paid I'll never be lazy enough not to be sure I have it right, and I'll be sending WIP's as I go, so...I don't usually have that problem. Freebies are all pretty much lazy for me though, as I tend to draw them as stress relief, and end up missing a lot of detail.

Kakkara18

SKA-BOOM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:11 am
Hi, I'm boom, or Manny as the real wolrd calls me. I like ska and just music in general. Well I am really bad at these things, you see.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:14 am
Hi I am blush. I am out of controll's fiance, and she helped me discover you, but your community helped me join. blaugh  

Blush 4 me

7,725 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Kitty-Gundz

Sparkly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:11 pm
Hellos, I am Kitty-Gundz
Kittique made me join. meheh
I have been drawing since i was a kid and still love it! I just havnt been making the time to lately sweatdrop tis shameful..
I'm an anime, manga, cartoon lover as well. Currently hyped up about One Piece. (Weirdest bestest excitingest anime about pirates EVER)
In college and majoring in Telecommunications.
Kittys are my favorite. And rats too.. and hedgehogs...ALL THE CUTE THINGS.
I am a silly. yesh I am.
The endd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:21 pm
Kitty-Gundz
Hellos, I am Kitty-Gundz
Kittique made me join. meheh
I have been drawing since i was a kid and still love it! I just havnt been making the time to lately sweatdrop tis shameful..
I'm an anime, manga, cartoon lover as well. Currently hyped up about One Piece. (Weirdest bestest excitingest anime about pirates EVER)
In college and majoring in Telecommunications.
Kittys are my favorite. And rats too.. and hedgehogs...ALL THE CUTE THINGS.
I am a silly. yesh I am.
The endd

lol welcome welcome! IKU!!  

Kittique
Captain

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100

Fujihara Akira

Fashionable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

H i .
Call me Akira... Or Aki if you prefer that, most females do. I am sixteen years old, 5'2ft (Short Asian) junior. I'm a nice/mean, blunt, straight-forward, handsome, and not very socialable person if I don't know you. I'm short tempered and can't take jokes most of the time. I like to listen (basically read since this is online) and observe. I'm more into males than females. Sorry ladies.

My hobbies are singing, drawing, reading, writing/roleplaying, and dancing. My strongest subjects in school are Art and Language Arts. When I graduate high school, I plan to get in to the Academy of Arts in San Francisco. I want to be a writer for young adults and adults. I also want to become a Manga Artist.

I like drawing males, but my females are just as great. I hate Yuri and Hentai (just can't take on those oversize breast... *puke*) but I like Yaoi. I draw Yaoi, something I know most girls and few guys enjoy. You don't like it? Well, see if I really give a f*ck. Buuuuuuttttt...If you ever happen to look in my gallery.. Be careful.

Thanks for the inviting me but I can't say I might post that much though, Guild Master.

G o o d B y e .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:13 pm
Akira Fujihara

Welcome to the guild owo I haven't been home yet to be able to send you the welcome pm ^^; hehe so nice job finding this emotion_yatta
I love your art and yaoi emotion_kirakira
You don't hafto post a whole lot just when you feel like it xP hehe  

Kittique
Captain

High-functioning Kitten

13,125 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100

Kitty-Gundz

Sparkly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 pm