Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED-Posting still OK!] Halloween Heroes TCG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 10 100-sided dice: 23, 99, 29, 28, 25, 38, 12, 13, 1, 68 Total: 336 (10-1000)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Grendel made his way towards another booth, noting the boxes filled with shiny packages, and glanced down towards the fliers that explained exactly what the game was. It seemed..interesting, he supposed, but not really something he was into. Still, as the demon behind the booth handed him a free package of cards, it was too tempting not to open them.

Common Rarity Cards:
ITEM-FEAR Core
ENVIRONMENT-Haunted House
ITEM-Flashlight
2 XITEM-Nergal Eye
ITEM-Silver Seed
ITEM-Malcolm's Staff
EVENT-All My Friends are Dead
EVENT-Cricket's Babies

Well these cards all seemed to be complete duds, but then one in the pile appeared to be quite shiny, and he raised his eyebrows at it before turning back towards the demon.

"Hi. I'm terribly sorry to interrupt, but is this card perhaps worth something?" He held out the card towards him.

Holo Rare Rarity Card:

MONSTER-Red

Pepzilla
I'll trade the Red card for an Abhorrent Griftrix please <3 SN: Seussi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:34 pm
amicableAggressor
You tried!

[A.V.]
You tried!

Vashtya
You tried!

chimarii
You tried!

santime
You tried!

Seussi

Inu-mitsu
just taggin

Blade Kuroda
taggin

Kwasi was met with an upturned corner of lip and a toothy grimace as Ace let him open another pack. The silent types were very questionable at best. Then again, Mitsu over here at least had an excuse. Well.. if she had Shun talking for her it was at least something. Mayaa and Aedan seemed less distraught about their common cards, and Danny merely had Ace smirking. "What are you talking about dear, you totally opened a shiny the last pack. Hmm hmm hmm." he chuckled quietly. Eisheth was becoming a favored face at Ace's booth but when her pack actually yielded nothing exciting the greed demon let out a sigh.

"Happens to even the luckiest of em," he smiled to her in sympathy. Inside though he was frustrated so many good rounds amounted to nothing this visit.

When Grendel politely addressed the greed demon, Ace spun around to see what card he'd gotten. "OooooOOooh a Holo Red. I believe you're the first one to trade one of those in," he smirked. "Its redeemable, certainly."

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:23 pm
Grendel raised an eyebrow at that. "Really? The first one, you say? So how much is it worth then?" He placed the card down in front of the demon, pushing it towards him but not removing his fingers from it just yet, both his eyes and his expression cool. No he had no interest in the game, really, but if he could somehow gain some kind of profit out of this card...

Pepzilla

Nio Love rolled 10 100-sided dice: 16, 69, 73, 83, 37, 82, 45, 80, 42, 8 Total: 535 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:43 pm
Freya watched Ace very carefully, before deciding that maybe, maybe that was enough of a reason to stay. She leaned on the booth, and plucked out another set of cards, hesitantly opening the package with her teeth.

"If I proves yeh wrongs with this next set.. will yeh not wants me anymore?" She sounded sad about that.

Sure enough, she came up with an entire set of commons, but she hid them warily, waiting for his answer first.

Pepzilla
LOL WHY YOU TROLL ME DICE

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
molly8972 rolled 10 100-sided dice: 8, 14, 84, 96, 34, 94, 93, 77, 36, 65 Total: 601 (10-1000)

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:46 pm
Anthe walked up to the TCG booth once again, hoping to get something nice in her pack this time. She gingerly tore open the foil and..

7x common, 2xuncommon, and 1x rare!

Anthe was ecstatic. Now she could go home and tell her brother she was a pretty good collector of TCG.

Pepzilla
I would like to trade in my one rare card for the tier 2 mini please. SN: molly8972

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:51 pm
Nio love
You Tried!

Seussi

"Yep, the first anyone has decided to give me. However-" Ace was reaching down for the boil's card but then noticed his hesitation. "Hmm. I've seen students keep them... as Red is a retired professor.

Turning to Freya the greed demon shrugged. "Luck doesn't have to come straight from the hand you pull," Ace nodded sagely. After all, her visit triggered TG's find, not her own, but Ace was still unaware of the crappy cards she'd gotten earlier. Besides, it was still better if HE did the winning. She was just lucky to have around! In fact if she stayed, maybe Grendel would give up his card for certain.

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:10 am
Grendel narrowed his eyes at the demon, judging him. He mentioned that the teacher depicted on the card was retired, which surely made it all the more collectible. Still, he was now seeming to feign a disinterest in taking it, which was rather disheartening. He really did not wish to keep it, and it seemed to be the only of his hand that was worthwhile to trade.

"Okay, fine, I will redeem it, then." He shrugged, trying to look bored with the decision as though it was no big deal as he removed his hand from the card.

Pepzilla

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:18 am
Nodding to Mitsu, Shun turned towards Ace to trade the card in for her.

"We'll go ahead and trade this in for something then," he said quietly as he handed over the shiny pumpkin pill card. The cards themselves didn't have a whole lot of value to him, but apparently they had some sense of worth.

Pepzilla
inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:41 am
Freya didn't quite understand what he meant by that.. until a boil gave up his card to Ace, and it clicked. "So yeh'll keeps me as yehr lucky charms, as long as I stays?" It was strange, but she kind of liked the sound of that. At least someone wanted her around. And even better, it had nothing to do with her looks.

Pepzilla

OnionGrump rolled 10 100-sided dice: 35, 45, 80, 18, 80, 76, 28, 14, 74, 71 Total: 521 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:44 am
After finding it the one time, Tybalt had made a mental note to return to the trading card booth. If there was going to be games going on on the school grounds, he wanted to be ready for it. Though when he opened his packet he found it was all of the common variety. Which to be honest, wasn't all that bad considering most games used a s**t ton of these things. It was always good to stalk up on them and every card had a purpose.

"Thanks for the cards! I'll be sure to drop by again." He offered the boil a wave, wondering if he should drop by any other booths before he headed back to his own.

1 - ITEM-FEAR Core
2 - ITEM-FEAR Core
3 - ITEM-FEAR Core
4 - EVENT-All My Friends are Dead
5 - ITEM-Malcolm's Staff
6 - EVENT-Cricket's Babies
7 - EVENT-Walkerbird
8 - ITEM-Flashlight
9 - ITEM-Silver Seed
10 - ITEM-FEAR Core

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Nio Love rolled 10 100-sided dice: 33, 83, 95, 63, 54, 6, 94, 70, 46, 79 Total: 623 (10-1000)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:40 am
Still, even if she was bringing Ace luck, she wouldn't have minded at least a little luck of her own. So she tried another package, very carefully tearing it open. She was getting more and more careful with each try, as if the package itself was starting to mean something..

Quote:
8 commons
1 Uncommon: Torhild Savage
1 Rare: Arel

Sure enough, as she flipped through the package, she knew her luck was changing. She slid the Savage back into her pocket with her Avery, content that she was slowly collecting all the teachers. Then she plucked the Arel card out, and held it out to Ace teasingly.

"I gets a tokens if I gives yeh this one, ja? But only if yeh gives me a hug."

Pepzilla

ramenli rolled 10 100-sided dice: 83, 89, 50, 79, 20, 86, 50, 1, 19, 49 Total: 526 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:52 am
Yin wanted more Nurse Cricket cards OuO

Unfortunately for the mantodae when he opened his pack that had so graciously been given to him there was not a single Nurse Cricket based card in the entire pack. He looked rather distressed about it. Useless, all of this was useless. What about Nurse Cricket's babies?!

He looked at his cards, including one about Joy candy. He wanted none of that so he went to go see if perhaps the boil running the booth would trade it for something else.

8 commons: ITEM-FEAR Candy, ITEM-FEAR Core, ENVIRONMENT-Haunted House, ITEM-Flashlight, ITEM-Nergal Eye, ITEM-Silver Seed, ITEM-Malcolm's Staff, EVENT-All My Friends are Dead
2 Uncommons: ENVIRONMENT-Amityville Academy, ITEM-Joy Candy

Pepzilla
Trading uncommon "item-joy candy" for tier 1 glitched scale sprite please! <3

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:17 am
Seussi

nio love
I verify your token!

Blade Kuroda

oniongrump
You Tried!

ramenli

The moment Grendel's hand lifted from the card Ace popped back into a smile and gave him his prize in return. He then looked to Freya and made a sort of 'see?' expression. And just as he'd done that, Shun had finally decided to give the card Mitsu had found for her prize as well. Once more, Freya was given a pleased look from the greed demon.

"You haven't steered me wrong yet I'd say," he replied to her while Tybalt opened his pack. Glad to see Tybalt enthused over the cards, but disappointed to see no rares, he nodded at the pup boil and watched him run off to another booth. "Since a lot of these folks don't have the luck Jack gave th-" Now wide-eyed, Ace grinned at Freya and did not hesitate to fulfill her request. Ace stepped out from behind the booth with opened arms. He was just a hair shorter than her but instead of going for the two pillows on her chest, Ace hugged her side then held his arm out expectantly. "Yep yep, tokens, yep! c:"

While Ace was outside of his booth he made sure to check Yin's pack had given him more Cricket cards. He recognized the green boil when he ran off with a very unusually Cricket-themed pull. "Ooooh no green goddess eh?" he commented sympathetically.

!!BOOTH IS CLOSED FOR ROLLS RP POSTS ARE FINE!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:21 am
molly8972

Oopsies!!! Sorry I didn't mean to skip you, SE is being sent! ^^ <3  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:27 am
When Ace slammed into her side with a hug, Freya let out a happy squeal, and squeezed him back. "Yeh knows, I thinks yeh just wons me over. Okays, Ace. I stays and helps gives yeh a little lucks! But when the lucks runs out, I goes, ja?"

She petted his hair, and gave him a sweet smile. It was just too easy to grow fond of the boil, for her. After all, hugs are the best way to make Freya happy.

Pepzilla

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces