Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
{ LAIR } The Dungeons (p. 20!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 am
Now she decided to be helpful. "I think Wash is here." Bix was surrounded by bodies but they weren't exactly a diverse group and the dark skinned man stood out. "Yeah he's here."

Bix checked his pulse. "Alive. Still out. You guys were all in our vision. Sasha was... like boning Wash or something.. and being a raging b***h. Jerry was really mixed up and upset about that. Rin was.. some sort of slutty actress who was yelling about boning people and Otto was drinking coffees and .. I dunno."

Bix shrugged. "We are all having a shared vision. I guess you guys weren't in on and from what I can tell... didn't even have the same ones while you were here.." He was mostly thinking out loud. The facts didn't change the situation at all. "But like I said.. it wasn't just us. We mounted a full scale assault. You all know how it works. Throw us to the dogs and let the real hunters do the heroics. We're probably just a distraction." Bix wasn't mopey about that. it was their lot in life. They were lowest on the Deus totem pole. They got caught and tortured and killed so that others could do productive things.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:45 am
Saliru

Sasha gave Rin a look.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:53 am

Rin recognised the look and tilted her head, "We're all going to die anyway. I'm just trying to enjoy my delusions when they are good before it's all over. Any minute now your face is going to melt off or something," she was watching now almost expecting it. The realer it seems, the worse the results.

"Don't be silly Byr," she replied out loud, "The real Sasha would have punched me through the bars."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 pm
Saliru

"Come a little closer, Rin. I can't reach you where you are. Come a little closer so I can sock you in the nose."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Rin pressed harder against the bars literally rubbing a cheek against a one, "Yes, Sasha?" she may or may not have been able to make out everything she had said.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:51 pm
Was that Syd's voice? Now she knew she was in hell.

The others were talking, but Ami couldn't find her voice. At least she'd wiped off her tears now. No more crying, now she was just quiet. It seemed the new additions to their cages were looking for salvation in rescue.

It was hopeless, all hopeless. No one was coming to save them. She very much wanted to yell at them all to shut the ******** up so she could just die quietly, but as she opened her mouth she realized it wouldn't make a point. Whether the cages were quiet or noisy with chatter, she was still going to die.

She listened to Sasha and Rin bicker- were they close? That was news to Ami. Honestly, with how much she shelled herself up in the labs, everything was news to her.

Bix and Ofie got angry glares though. They knew nothing. They got to be in lala actor land while they had to ... Well it didn't matter. Arguing with them wouldn't do any good. In fact it might set off some kind of trigger- maybe this was the dream where her fellow hunters killed her.

What was more important to her was the blonde boy curled up in the corner of his cage next to her. "O-Otto?" she said quietly, the sniffles not quite gone from her system. She stuck a hand through her cage to touch the other boy's side as he curled up in a ball. For whatever reason, Ami was breaking her rule of no-contact-unless-necessary. Her hand moved to stroke Otto's hair like a mother would. Not romantic, just comforting. "You can go to sleep if that's what you want." Seh would seriously cut a b***h if one of the hunters disagreed. Otto deserved sleep.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:52 pm
"There's too many of them," Syd said, staring out at all the trainees still locked in the trance. "What is the worm you're talking about?" she asked Sasha, standing. She didn't bother to mention that she had her legs--it was pretty self evident.

Her eyes fell on the other awake hunter in her cage. Ami. She frowned slightly before looking away. That... probably wasn't a good thing, she thought.

Izy demanded.

I know, Izy, Syd said. Her hand went to her gold choker, touching it just to feel the familiar weight. I was... otherwise occupied.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:01 pm
Otto flinched as he felt another hand touch him, this one evidently belonging to Ami. At this point he knew her voice much like the other original captives. He didn't want to admit it, but the hair petting really made him feel better. He didn't like that it did. It was comforting, especially after what had been endless nightmares and torture. If this was another illusion, that meant that whatever monster wanted to end him this time around was using a luring technique.

However, Ami was saying sleep was fine. Sleep was okay. Oh God did he want to sleep. A sleep with no nightmares.

Maybe he'd just stay in his ball and try to nod off.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Rin shrugged, uncertain what Sasha wanted before wandering over to stuff useless(to her) knickknacks back into the pockets of their owners. This meant taking extra care with Reps photo as she nudged it right back where it belonged, "There you are~" she kept his mints and possibly a condom or two though.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:35 pm
pinchmonster

Wash huddled in the shadows. Away from the light, away from the voices of others. He stared blankly at the dirt of his cell, expression empty. Sasha. Was she alright? Did she finally find the release of death? He wasn't sure. Wasn't sure if he should hope- hope for her death, hope for her life. Hope for rescue. Hope for anything. Forgiveness was too much to ask for. Rescue seemed distant and remote- and death seemed unobtainable.

He had thought sacrifice had been pointless, that it would be better if they both lived, and both escaped- but was that just selfishness?

There was a deeper fear there, though, and one that was closer to his heart. He had left home, all those months ago. Left his family. Left his son. And was that cowardice? Was that pride? Was that wrong, too? He had been wrong about a great many things, in his lifetime. Things that always seemed to cost others.

Wash didn't question reality- he questioned himself.

A murmur, in the distance. There were people talking. A harsh rebuke. His name, spoken by two distinct entities. It took him long minutes to register, and when he did, his brow furrowed.

"I'm awake."

He climbed slowly to the front of his cell, gripping the bars to pull himself off the ground, ignoring the cage's other occupants. Her voice. He knew that voice, but it couldn't be... He kept his hands there, white knucked, muscles corded. Wash's gaze was still cast downward. If he looked, it wouldn't be real. If he looked- she wouldn't be there. Or worse, she would.

What was left of her, anyway.

He whispered her name, a breathy sigh, as if he couldn't hold it in anymore. A quiet plea.

"Sasha."  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:54 pm
Deryk began to violently cough as he stirred from the illusion shattering. When he settled down from the spasm, his eyes cracked open weakly, though his vision was blurred. Where the hell was he? Why did he feel like utter s**t? He could hear a number of voices around, but it wasn't really doing anything for him right now. He was too out of it right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:10 pm
[[ clerise entering ]]

Clerise started, groggily trying to sense any danger.

"The ******** am I?" she muttered into the dark, groaning.

"Gale, you around, grumpybutt?" She coughed a little, shaking her head in an attempt to clear it. "Buh. Or, you know. Otto? Sasha? Aannyyyone?"

She tried to summon Balthazar, and--

{[ Afraid that won't work, pet. Look up. ]}

Clerise did, frowning. Runes.

"For ******** sake."

[[ sidenote: clerise is in otto's cell ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:15 pm
[[ kostya is entering ]]

Waiting...

reality.tar.gz run successfully_

[syntax.error@K.BASHMET ~]# (◕‿◕✿)

"Da, and a good morning to you, milyi," Kostya groaned as he awoke, rolling over.

"Zdravstvujtye? Hello?" The Russian's head was not working at ideal capacity. His cellmates would be lucky if he spoke maybe a third English, if that. He attempted to summon his weapon, but--

[syntax.error@K.BASHMET ~]# :(

Summoning.tar.gz failed to run_

Access violation_

Press Any Key_

The Moon trainee hissed, clenching his fist in the dark. "Chto za huy."

[[ sidenote: kostya is in sasha's cell ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:17 pm
((Melvin entering))

It was cold, and he heard voices that pierced sharply into his ears, giving him a headache instantly.

Hey......you up?

A 'umm' came in response, not really feeling fully awake just yet. He was getting there.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:21 pm
Entering

Eyes fluttering open, Kat awoke to find herself and many hunters, trapped in what appeared to be some form of dungeon. Sitting up, she threw both hands into the air, practically cheering. "WHOO HOO! I'm out! Er..of the illusion..anyways." Now if they could get out of these cells, all the better!

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff