Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:19 pm
Devossy

Blade gave a slow nod as she looked down at the kittens, "I'm afraid to move while they're in my lap... I don't want to drop one..." she told him honestly then looked at her empty plate a bit sadly, knowing that if she reached for more food, she'd wind up dislodging one of the kittens.

But as he started moving them to the basket, she found herself petting one of them. It was a small black and white female whose markings reminded her of a baby raccoon. She just found herself petting the little thing over and over, then giving a small smile when it started purring softly from the attention, "They're cute..." she said softly as she kept petting the kitten in her lap.

After a moment of doing that, she looked up at Anube, watching him for a moment as he saw to the rest of the cats. She knew he was thinking about the twins they'd lost. She still wasn't sure how much of a mother she'd make but she felt the loss of the twins just as keenly as he did, if not more.

Another moment and she did some internal math, figuring out when. She came up with it easily then traced her own instincts then looked down at the kitten she was still petting, "Two weeks... Then we can... maybe try again..." she said in a soft whisper she knew he'd be able to hear easily. The words weren't much but they let him know when she'd be fertile again, let him know she'd tracked his thoughts...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:31 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade walked into her suite and left the door open for Wolfe to follow her in as he pleased. She pulled her gloves off and dropped them on the coffee table in the sitting room, next to the tray of basic foods that had been left for her. A few sandwiches, some sliced meats and cheeses, even a pitcher of ale... They were all trying to get her to eat regularly again, apparently.

She ignored the tray and moved further inside, through the doorway that passed the fireplace that was central to the entire suite. In the bedroom, she ignored the huge bed and moved into her closet to remove a few of her blades and put on a pair of shorts and a tanktop, keeping a dagger at her right thigh and one on her left forearm.

These days, she didn't even sleep unarmed. Anube's death hadn't been... nice...

She shook her head as she moved back into the sitting room and picked up a slice of roasted venison to eat, giving a nod at the salty taste as she sat down in one of the plush chairs with one foot tucked under her. She allowed Wolfe to look around as he wanted, knowing that each of the suites was laid out differently though it would give him a good idea of the amount of room he'd have. Each suite was the size of a large apartment, after all.

She'd focused on the closet and bathroom for setup and had allowed her brother to decorate the bedroom and sitting room. All of it was borderline masculine: dark woods with splashes of dark green and dark red fabrics. But it was all comfortable and soothing instead of depressing.

She'd wait for him to actually ask her what she was, though she did motion for him to enjoy some of the food. She wasn't going to eat it all, after all...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:05 am
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wulfric went in and was a bit surprised by the room, it was rather comfortable, it was rather large which made him wonder how his room would be like while he was staying here for the duration of his mission. Eventually though he stopped looking around and sat down at an adjacent chair shaking his head slightly when the food was offered since he’d eaten his fill while in wolf form, it would be sometime before he would need to eat again. He’d been silent for some time simply observing her actions, it was still hard to believe she wasn’t a wolf, but she was he couldn’t really say her scent while so foreign was still surprisingly alluring, almost intoxicating for him, though he wouldn’t show it. Eventually, he finally spoke up “so what are you? Not a wolf that much is clear, your scent is so different from what I’ve ever encountered before” admittedly he was straight to the point, but that was just how he was he wasn’t really one to beat around the bush when it came to collecting intel on anything.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:22 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade tilted her head at him slightly then simply reached for another slice of the venison, something about the salty taste of the meat was hitting a craving for her that she didn't know she'd had. She finished that and licked her fingers clean before speaking up, "I'm a Demonicus. I'm actually a cross-breed in that as well, something that's fairly rare among us. My brother and I actually have three other forms. There's the wolf, and it's half form. We're also leopards. And we have a demonic form as well," she explained to him a bit of it but knew she'd have to explain a bit more for him to understand.

She tucked her other leg up and rested her chin on her knee, though the position had to look uncomfortable just looking at it. But it was comfortable for her right now, "We actually started out a very long time ago, back when the Were's were just starting out. A couple of Were's got knocked up by some Demons and things just snowballed from there. The demons didn't think we'd ever be fertile. When we were, the reigning king put out an extermination order on us. It was lifted shortly after my brother and I were born, about a hundred and fifty years ago or so, I think. But that means that we know how to hide better than other shifters, so it's not a surprise that you would never have encountered one of us," she finished the basics but hesitated on the specifics, for good reason.

Even among the Demonicus, she and her brother were unique. Enough so, that they'd basically been banned from the clans. Luckily they'd been born and raised on Sebastet's island, with her protection, so it had never been a hardship for them.

Well... Except when she went into heat... Then it was a bit of a problem... But that was another issue...

There was one part she knew she'd have to warn him about, though. Politeness only demanded it, after all, "My scent will be a little more... enticing... than other shifters. Mainly because of the added demonic blood. We can't donate to the vampires because of it, for instance. But for other shifters, our scent has a bit more kick to it. Our history says that it's because of the need to disguise our scent within other shifters, but it's probably just because it's demonic," she finished with a shrug of one shoulder.

It was only fair to warn him about her scent. She just hoped that she could get someone to do what she needed them to before she went into heat. Her brother had refused and there was no changing his mind on it. Maybe she could get one of the servants to do it...

She shook her head a bit to refocus on her guest and shrugged one shoulder again, "Only fair to warn you about that one. It'll get worse when I get closer to going into heat, but by that time I should have things planned out right so that it doesn't affect you," she added that to be polite. Right?

Crap... She caught his scent and did her best to hide the fact that his was just as enticing to her as hers was to him. Of course, she failed miserably on hiding it. She was out of practice with hiding her reactions. That, and it had been too long since she'd gotten laid...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric listening to her explanation brought a few things into perspective though admittedly he had to wonder where all this had transpired since he’d been around for a fair few millennia at least since his attack by his assailant, admittedly it was only the most recent century that he discovered he had been apart of a broken line of wolves, perhaps there was more to it than simply being changed, perhaps the one who’d attacked him knew the line was failing and needed someone who’d be able to continue the line after they were gone. He had no idea, but at any rate, he at least understood the fact that there was an event that had transpired while he watched the human realm mature into what it had become. Though the fact that he had lived long enough was indicative enough that perhaps longevity was perhaps more than a curse, especially compared to the kind of life she and her brother have lived. Now that he knew the reason for the unusual scent that drew him to her he would be better prepared to resist it's allure better.

By the time she was done speaking his head had wandered back into the past that he hadn’t noticed her fidgeting because she had noticed his scent “I’m sorry, I can honestly relate, I’ve been walking a similar path for so long that I can’t honestly recognize the world anymore, how I’ve seen it change in my lifetime, some days I forget that the time in which I find myself in is not that of my own, and the bloodline I find myself carrying on was not that of my own line.” He paused for a moment as he procured a flask of unique design, it was crafted with a crest of a noble house long gone. Wulfric took a drink from it before he put it on the table next to the tray of food and simply gestured towards it as if to offer a drink and continued “I didn’t run into anyone who wasn’t human for decades after I became what I am now, I spent my days living among the humans, I could easily pass for one even when the time came that the humans started hunting anything not human. I believe that it was during that time that was the first time I came across anyone not human, since then I kept to myself, only interacting with humans to find work and supplies since they couldn’t easily detect me amongst them and I acted more human than wolf which made it easier” Wulfric sighed slightly before he continued “how times have changed since my time, I doubt my own family would even recognize me now, you are truly blessed to have been able to grow up here considering the circumstances, I was not blessed with such a peaceful life, more like a walk on a lonely path filled with cruelty and bloodshed. But forgive me you’re story has drawn out the past of an old dog who has dealt with the world abroad, you are young and while you’ve clearly had your share of dark times, you are young, you have and will continue to recover from it, for the better is for you to figure out, though based on the fact that you’ve survived the worst we wolves offer upon death I’d say your former mate gave you his last gift to you, the gift of life so don’t waste it” Wulfric stood up at that point and did something very archaic, he bowed in a traditional way akin to his old life as a nobleman “you take care and if anything thank you for the clarity about your race, you are quite a fascinating one, to say the least, and am grateful to have had the opportunity to find one like you, I doubt I would have ever met one like you otherwise had I never come here looking for work.” At that Wulfric walked away leaving her room and forgetting his flask he’d dwelled on the past a little bit and needed to clear his head so he would walk down the hallway to one of the last rooms and walked through the door closing it behind him.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:38 pm
Wolfe Garm
Just make a thread for your room and I'll have her follow him in.

Blade thought about what he'd said for a long time after he'd left. In a few ways, he'd been right; in other ways, he'd been very wrong. There were things in her past that would likely throw his calm demeanor off. Things that she didn't want to think about and had pushed to the back of her mind.

Then, there was her other problem... Anube hadn't done much to help her with it, so it was still dangerous.

As she came back to herself, she found her brown eyes focusing on the flask he'd left and thought about the potential solution to her main problem. Who knew... Maybe he could help her with it?

She finally got to her feet and picked up the flask then followed his scent to his new rooms.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:31 pm
Blade moved back into her rooms and went straight for her main closet to put on some clothing that covered more than just a shirt. It took her a little bit because she was dealing with whatever Wulfric's wolf had carved into her a**. She still couldn't see it but it was still tender.

She finally emerged wearing her usual tights and thigh-length tunic, soft leather sock-boots, half-gloves, and daggers. This time all in a mix of brown and green that would have been perfect camouflage in the forest, as was most of what she wore. Where she was hiding all of her blades was always an interesting mental practice and would probably drive Wulfric nuts if they ever got into bed again. Disarming her was like disarming a psychotic and paranoid Marine...

She closed her eyes as she braided her hair back, crossing her rooms from memory as she headed for the hallway to meet Wulfric to take him to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:54 pm
Wolfe Garm

Thankfully, finding the way back to her rooms was beyond easy. Just straight across the garden, through the front room, through the door under the stairs and down the hallway. And she'd proven to be right. All of her weapons and clothes were there. His were waiting in one of the chairs in her sitting room. And there was a huge meal laid out on her coffee table for the both of them...

She pointed his stuff out as she headed for her closet. She put on a set of tights and a tunic in a marbled brown and added her daggers, though only one was visible at her right thigh. Once she was armed, she felt alot better. And it showed. She didn't like to be unarmed...

She moved back into the sitting room while braiding her hair back, noting that he'd gotten dressed and armed as well and was already filling up a plate for himself. That was fine with her. She tied off her braid and started dishing up something for herself.

She still collected less on her plate than he did, mainly protein, which was telling by itself. She really wasn't eating much these days, finding that she had no appetite. It was really her animal forms that kept her going most days, though he hadn't seen her cat yet.

That would prove interesting, though... Him seeing her cat... If he'd found her demon a challenge, he was going to find her cat to be even worse. So far, he could handle her demon. But she wasn't sure if he was dominant enough to take on the leopard...

She hadn't said anything else just yet. though her rooms likely said more than she would. Especially the door that was sealed shut, nailed over with crossed boards to the point that it would take alot of force to get it open... It was really the only eyesore to her rooms, though another look at the scarred Mark at her neck and shoulder would reveal that it had to be an unused nursery.... The room couldn't be anything else. The bathroom, bedroom, and closet were all visible. So what else could it be?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:26 am

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric ate in silence his eyes keenly aware of the mark she held along with the peculiar barricade of a door, he found it odd especially since it was the only part of the rooms that was inaccessible which told him that the room behind it and her mark could possibly be one in the same. Looking back at Blade he noticed that she wasn’t eating much, he had to wonder what had happened for her to simply be eating just enough to stay alive. Eventually he spoke up “what happened to him?” he wasn’t really sure it was his place to ask, but something told him that that would explain a few things, though her story was probably no different from his, lost family and just barely surviving. He took another bite of his food, the flavor was good, the meat was tender, though as much as he tried to talk to her he found it difficult to do so, as much as he tried his focus was more on her than his meal and his wolf wasn’t making it easy for him since they were in close proximity to each other and try as he might her scent was still intoxicating to him, she drew him which only made it difficult for Wulfric, though he had to wonder what was going through her mind since their time in the dungeon.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:53 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade hesitated when he asked that question but knew that he deserved to know. She set her plate on the arm of her chair and tucked one leg up under her chin with her arms around it, inadvertently showing her flexibility in the process.

Still, it was a sensitive subject. As was the blocked room she'd noticed him looking at. But, again, she knew that he deserved to know...

"About two years ago, the Church finally sent their Hunters in force. They grabbed a bunch of us, me and my brother included. They tortured some of us. I came out better than the rest. One of us got out and told the rest here, they came in to get us... They got us out, but not all the Hunters were killed in the process. About a week after we got back, they came in Hunting again. That time, they got Anube, my mate; Aten, my brother's mate; Snow, the lover of a friend of ours; and Michael, the mate of our godbrother. They killed them all," she explained, keeping it short by habit.

She could have given him more details but it wasn't her way. Sometimes, it was like pulling teeth to get details from her, but it was usually worth it in the end.

She gave another soft sigh over the other subject and looked down, "As for the door... That one happened about three years ago... I got pregnant... Twins... We'd put in the nursery, a gift from my brother and his mate... I got it decorated and everything... Then, I got attacked here... In the bathroom, in fact..." she swallowed as she remembered the pain of that one then stood up and lifted her tunic to pull her tights down enough to show the nasty scar on her lower belly. It looked as if something snake-like had bitten her and taken a chunk of skin out of her, though it was very well-healed, "It was worse when it happened... I bled all over the place... I miscarried the twins... Almost died... Someone else had to kill the thing... We're still not sure exactly what it was, though Sebastet has tightened the protective wards on the Hall here," she explained.

She righted her clothes and sat back down, then picked up a piece of venison and nibbled on it. She wasn't usually one for nibbling, but the subject had soured her appetite. Then again, she didn't have much appetite anyway, so...

Still, she'd explained what happened to her mate and why she had a boarded up door in her suite. She'd also managed to explain a few of her scars that he couldn't have missed over the last week...

Within a year, she'd managed to lose everything. It was amazing that she was remotely sane at this point...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 3:23 am

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric was surprised by what she told him, if anything he started thing about her attacker, a snake like attacker that had gotten in and attacked her while she was pregnant, it was obvious that she was the target though the children in her wounds were just as likely. The injury to that region told him that someone didn’t want her having children “a snake huh? Could have been a rather large snake itself, but that’s unlikely, maybe a demon or a shifter, I’ve heard that there were some out there but haven’t been the subject of their ire, before now I honestly didn’t really think they existed, but it seems clear to me that either you or your unborn children had been the subject of someone’s undivided attention, and wanted them or both of you and them removed before any of you became a threat” Wulfric was just speculating as any reason could have been used or no reason at all, if it had been an assassin then attacking her stomach was but a means to kill not only her but the babies within her womb, they just didn’t count on her surviving the attack, and the assassin having been killed wouldn’t have been able to report on their success or failure, all provided that what he thought was the case it was just as likely that he was incorrect in his assessment of that situation.

Taking a bite out of his food he chewed on it while he thought for a while though his eyes kept going back to Blade, truthfully he couldn’t take his eyes off her, and deep down something told him that perhaps he needed to stop searching for death and stay here, after all he knew the wolf within wouldn’t allow him to walk away from such a woman, especially after everything he’d been through the past week. Sighing he gave up trying to fight what deep down he knew he needed to do, he might not have been intending to stay when he first arrived to this place, hell he had only come here for a job, now it seemed like he’d found a reason to stay, but also a reason to live. Standing he put his plate on the table before he closed the distance towards Blade who would likely not immediately understand his actions, kneeling down next to her he just moved on instinct as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers his hand resting on her arm. He held that kiss for a moment before he released it and looked into her eyes “whatever had been the intention before I came here, that is no longer a possibility, the wolf within me won’t allow that, and while I might be a royalty that hasn’t and won’t ever keep me from doing what I feel I must do now.” He bowed his head slightly and continued “regardless of what you told me before, things are such that that is not a possibility, the Wolf within me won’t allow me to simply walk away and ignore the feelings that the wolf within me has for you but also my own. Deep down his feelings are just as much his as they are mine, and while I didn’t actually intend to stay here when I first arrived, leaving isn’t an option. For whatever reason you tamed a part of me that has been left wanting, and until now, I only thought that was simply to die, but after what I’ve been through, it wasn’t death I was seeking, it was a reason to continue to live on” reaching up and putting his palm on her cheek he continued “so like it or not you’re stuck with me now” the wolf within him was a bit surprised by this, the Wolf within figured he’d have to fight him tooth and claw but something had changed, perhaps just knowing what he was, was enough to change something in him, but it was obvious that he’d not have to worry about losing such an interesting woman, though he was curious to know how she would take this declaration.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 3:45 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade was startled by the kiss. It had interrupted her initial explanation about the thing that had attacked her. And she wasn't expecting the kiss. It threw her off from the unexpectedness of it, and the fact that he held the kiss long enough to scatter her wits for a bit. He had a very useful new skill: he could render her speechless and witless with just a kiss. He had a very good weapon he could use on her at will, if he chose to use it...

Then he was speaking and shocking her even more. He was saying that he was going to stay anyway...

She shook her head a bit with her eyes wide, "I don't know why... You can't possibly mean that you're staying for me... Not me..." she whispered softly, giving him a little bit of a hint to her thoughts on the whole thing.

In short, she thought that she was the problem. That she was the reason that Anube had died. That she didn't deserve Anube, or Wulfric, or any male. That she was inadequate in some way...

It didn't take much thought to figure out alot about her from her words: she wasn't trying to get back to her life... She was trying to die...

When she'd first walked up to him without any fear whatsoever, her plans to lock herself up for her heat, her absolute sorrow at him being locked in with her, her denial that he could possibly want to stay with her....

It all fit better than even he could have planned out. Locking herself away for her heat like she'd planned would have stressed her body so badly that she probably could have been killed very easily after it was over. The purpose of her heat was partly for breeding and partly for finding a mate.

She had a slightly panicked look on her face though she didn't move, "You can't mean that... I'll wind up getting you killed too..." she whispered even more softly, revealing that she did, in fact, think that she was the cause of her mate's death, as well as that of her unborn twins. In short, she thought she was a walking disaster, a walking target for death...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 5:32 am

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric could tell she was conflicted by what he had done, though her words caused him to be upset “JUST STOP IT!” he looked at her with concerned eyes she was obviously far more distressed by what he said and did than he had thought possible but the way spoke made it sound like she not only blamed herself for past deaths but that she was actually in the same boat he was in, looking for death but never really finding it. His voice became gentle “you getting me killed, come now you underestimate what I’m capable of, for as long as I have been a wolf and a mercenary I’ve spent every possible moment trying to get myself killed and failing every time” the Wolf within him was getting restless and he knew why.

He looked into her eyes and saw someone who was clearly scared of being with someone and spoke up “why not you? Like it or not, the wolf won’t let you go, and besides I’d rather be with you now than spend my days fighting with a wolf insistent on being here and in all likelihood getting myself killed as a result of not being focused” he’d never been so serious about being with someone before, though before he could say anything further the wolf within took over and to his dismay came out changing in front of her. The Wolf stood in front of her just staring down at her with concerned eyes, growling slightly as he leaned down and looked into her eyes, his eyes showing that he saw her and while he might not have been able to say anything his actions were more than enough as he reached down and placed a hand on hers before he took her plate and put it aside before he grabbed her hands and pulled her out of the seat and picked her up holding her in his arms his head resting on her left shoulder as he held her close to him, it was clear that wolf wasn’t letting go of her and if anything he wasn’t going to allow her to push him away, Wulfric couldn’t help but think his wolf had been a bit of a brute pushing him aside like he did, but understandably it seemed that the wolf was just as unwilling to let her go as he was.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 5:59 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade jerked back at his initial yell, shocked that anyone would raise their voice to her like that. Not even her brother yelled at her... But it was her own behavior in that one moment that spoke volumes to her, telling her that she couldn't resist him any more than he could resist her...

Before she could say anything, he shifted and she felt tears in her eyes as the wolf shifted enough to hold her. She blinked until she knew she wasn't going to cry as she put her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder, taking in a deep breath that shook and showed the depth of her emotions.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to distress you like that... I'm sorry..." she whispered to him, her voice thick with emotions that she was holding back. She rubbed her cheek against his shoulder for a moment as she relaxed into him, letting him know that she wasn't going anywhere.

Somewhere in all of it, she knew she had to give him something else that mattered to everything she was going through, but hesitated because of what it would mean for him to know. She still told him anyway, "Aside from my heats... Anube was my first relationship..." she admitted softly, letting him know that she'd only ever had one boyfriend/steady lover/mate, all in one person. And only that one. She'd also said that it was aside from her heat cycles, so she'd only had one serious relationship. And he'd died violently...

It was alot, but was something that explained her behavior and why she was hesitant.

As his arms tightened around her, holding her more firmly against him, she suddenly felt safe... She'd felt safe once before... She almost panicked but his hold on her wouldn't let her move, made her simply relax as he held her. She had the flashback to the attack in the bathroom, but it was as if he was keeping it hazy and distant. She could see the memory, but it was as if it couldn't touch her. So she let that go and stayed where she was.

He held her tighter and she felt something inside of her break, like a dam holding back a lake or a levy trying to block a flood. It gave way and she felt a few tears escape her eyes, roll down her face and soak into his fur before she could stop them.

She knew she had to accept him, just as he knew he had to accept her. But some tiny part of her knew there was one more hurdle he had to overcome and wondered how he'd take it. But she'd address that later. Right now, she was wondering what it was about her that made him want to stay when so many had been killed around her....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash