Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:11 am
Following the initial shock from the sudden drop was a surge of pride. Reine hadn't accomplished anything herself, admittedly- for the most part she'd just tried to listen to instructions, sometimes defied them in favour of her own sense of judgment- and not until now had she known the purpose of the current mission. Perhaps she still didn't. It didn't matter. One day, hopefully not too far in the future, maybe she would be privy to those plans.

If she just proved herself.

She stared, with some measure of awe, at the destroyed islands. Never in her wildest dreams- or nightmares- would she have imagined something on such a large scale, all those horsemen dead. The horsemen that had threatened her, and her friends- that had come so close to turning Evie into one of them. She only wished she'd had the ability to do this, herself, to exact revenge on them personally.

The sense of pride lessed somewhat as the phoenix began to form. There was a strange, lingering attachment to the word, somehow, as if it had meant something to her before, vaguely. She shook the feeling away, pursing her lips and clenching the hilt of the swordbreaker. Glancing around for a target, she spotted something else of concern- Clerise, looking just a little worse for wear.

"Dressed up kinda fancy, huh?" Moving over to the other trainee, Reine reached out to touch the vines and flowers, wincing a little.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Reine Walker
HP: 50/50
Target: None
Damage: -
Charge: 0/3
Swift Strikes: 11d4: 0/1 l 9d4: 0/1
Effect: -
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
))

ILU 5 EVR

Appearance & Inventory
Life hunter, tallish/skinny, short white hair, blue eyes
1x Communications Device: Cell phones do not work wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way for two trainees to get in contact with each other.
1x Fear Charge Packet: When used on your weapon, automatically gives it a Fear charge instead of having to charge the weapon. Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.
1x Bandages (leftover from arctic EM): Roll 1d20.

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:23 am
Distracting dog-thing. Mocking it, making sure it felt nothing but anger and fed on its wrath like it was the best meal ever but it seemed this sort of thing came at a price. He'd almost forgotten he was on a mission at least until the falling sensation had hit him and then he felt nothing but surprise and pain but soon enough it subsided and luckily he'd still been near Deryk and heard his words.

"The harpoons would have been really helpful here." Jude agreed quietly showing that he had noted the bird creature as he tried to recollect himself.

Making sure Yom was still in one piece he shakily got to his feet and he couldn't help but feel the amazement of his weapon that they were still alive and he only smirked. It'd take more than that to bring them down.

As he turned his gaze skyward he gripped the handles of his weapon and tried to figure out a way to get to it, as it swooped he missed a chance and cursed to himself. "...This is going to be a pain in the a**, Deryk. A huge one."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((HP: 50/50
Target: BURD
Damage: 0
Charge: 0/3
Items: 1 x Fear Charge Packet, 1 x Communications Device
Effect:

Quote:
Appearance: 5'9" Hunter wearing a cowl and a stern face. He and his uniform are looking ... less than pristine.

Blade Kuroda

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Getsurae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:28 am

"I...hate to say it but I kind of don't care that the Isles got destroyed. I mean, I do in the way that they were beautiful, and it shows what the hunters can do. But maybe it will show the clans that they shouldn't be so...cocky. And I feel bad that the clans have lost their home. Honestly, I don't know everything about whats going on. All I do know is what little I have seen, and all I care about are my friends. We can't be expected to figure this all out now. We need time, and we need to find our own answers, not what they feed us." Whisper embraced Shehk. "I promise we will bring them back. We need to. We need them, and they will need us. I promise."

She gave a small, tight squeeze, and let go. "If you are ready, lets join the fight ok? But lets not focus on the hunters. They are an enemy, but we all have a much worse one to worry about right now. Maybe we can approach one to spread a message of unity? A temporary truce? We need to all focus on this bird."

demon_pachabel

Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:32 am
He didn't have time to respond to Ev it seemed or even check on Joachim to make sure he was alright as well. There was a sense of falling and an arm wrapped around Endzela while he reached instinctively to try and grab Ev as he shouted, "Where's Joa--..." and then there was a crash and he blacked out for a few seconds or two.

When he regained consciousness he had sat up, his owl had disappeared, unsummoned by his inability to keep his mind focused on the FEAR that had kept her manifested. Kettil uttered a curse and looked around for Ev or Joachim only to have his sight captured by the bird and feeling something else that he hadn't really felt since Christmas attacked.

...This wasn't good. He was glad lark wasn't here to see this.

He got to his feet and decided to keep his Familiar away - he felt well enough to fight but he also felt sore as hell from burns and many other things. Kettil balled his hands into fists as he got to his feet ignoring the pain and tried to get an idea for how to attack and...Nothing was coming; it seemed at the moment he couldn't act fast enough to get an attack in...

"Ev? Joachim? ...You guys?" He called out almost desperately.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((HP: 30/30
Target: O_O BIRD.
Effect: Smoking.

Quote:
Appearance: 6'2" Reaper with purple dreadlocks and has an owl upon his shoulder.

musicaloner7

hanging gallow

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

lizbot rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-24)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:35 am
Turning at the words Clarice prepared to defend and found herself confronted by a force that was no student. She barely managed to counter, teeth gritted with pain and anger at the sight of one of them. "Yeah, I'll just bet it does." It followed her around often enough. "I'd say sorry, but you guys had it coming." Watching the explosion had made these past few weeks all worth it. Yeah, revenge wouldn't bring them back, but damn did it feel nice.

Name: Clarice
Hunter: Life Assistant
Appearance: x + liberal blood splatters + red flowers in her hair and at a large bloody wound on her thigh
Note: she is no longer a point pinata D<

Target: Alke
Damage:4
HP: 51

danse-hexe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:40 am
Shehk pulled away from Whisper, frowning.

"That's a horrible thing to say. They didn't just lose their homes. They lost lives. How can we say we say they were being cocky when we're standing here acting like we know everything and judging them when we know just as little about them as they know about us?" she shook her head and looked back to the statue.

"I have to keep them safe. If I leave them, something might happen." There were hunters running around and then the Insanity bird might have had something in the works as well. A phoenix, huh?

Why couldn't that phoenix just come over and sprinkle some life on Riley?

Getsurae

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Getsurae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:14 am

The ghoul couldn't help but raise a brow. "We've lost lives too..." She touched the pendant hanging from her collar. "All the ones we look up to keep making these decisions that effect all of us, and it seems to never be in a good way. They keep plotting thinking they are so strong. The staff, the clans, everyone. No one is thinking about how this is going to effect all of our homes. All of our lives. All of this fighting just leads to more fighting."

Whisper had to step back, feeling as though she couldn't properly express how she felt. "I'm confused Shehk. We are supposed to trust all these adults who are supposed to know better. They are supposed to guide us. But lately...I feel like we are being lead to the slaughter. Sure, now we can reform when we die. But how long until the day comes when we can't? You were there for the trance. What if that really happens? That's why I was so cold. That's why I think everyone is so over their heads. If that was how things are going to end if this continues...I don't know if I can be a part of that. We could be destroying everything and killing everyone. I don't want to force that fate on anyone." Her eyes began to well up once more. "I don't want to watch anymore of my loved ones die in front of me. I can't keep going through that. Every time it happens I feel myself slipping into a mindset that isn't my own. I feel like I am losing myself. If that's what fate has in store for me...I'd rather keep making myself dissipate until I just don't come back together."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 am

Utterly destroyed. Without a second thought.

"Don't gloat all at once now." Vaith ran towards a hunter, a pretty one, even by halloween standards. But she had been a part of the plan and the plan was to destroy one of halloween's greatest relics. Vaith had always been a fan of history class and for something he spent the last two weeks, a world he had only started to learn, it didn't belong in the history books this early.

Quote:
User ImageOOC:
Character Name: Vaith
HP: 35/40
Target: Simon
Effect: n/a
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

danse-hexe

revenant aria

revenant aria rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:18 am
rolling is nice derp ;;

danse-hexe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 am
Clerise managed to recover her daggers, thank god. Miss lady would have been so ******** pissed had she lost them-- or worse.

Disappointed.

Her attention was caught by a familiar voice, hissing just a little as fingers touched her new pals.

"Yeah, well. Famine thought they'd be dandy and dress us right up." She flung her good around Reine's shoulder with a grin, trying to focus on the rubble rather than the ******** bird in the sky.

"How you holding up, starshine?"

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Clerise
HP: 40
Target: None
Damage: -
Effect: -
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
))

danse-hexe

Appearance
Clerise is a tall, strong hunter wielding a set of runic daggers. She has short red and gold hair with buns reminiscent of cat-ears. Beneath her white coat is a red leotard, and below that is a pair of thigh high white boots. There are swirled-feather scars along her face, with vines threaded through them, red flowers blooming at her collarbone.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 am
Shehk shook her head.

"There you go again talking like you know exactly what they were thinking or what their intentions were. That's closed minded. Yes, we did lose some lives too.." her hand brushed over her bracelet, "But that doesn't give us a right to say they deserved it. Because that makes us no better. You don't have to follow them if you don't like it."

Shehk turned away from the other girl.

"There is a future and nobody can say for certain what it is. No matter what the Horsemen would like us to believe it is, there is no certainty. Only possibility. Do you really think that future will come to pass now? With..." she paused, motioning out to the destruction of the four islands and the spires. "That?"

She looked up at the Phoenix again.

"The future is always open, nobody can make it concrete before it is ready to be. I will not fear that future that they showed us. I have no reason to fear it, because if I linger on it, they will gain a power over me. I can only become stronger and prevent it. If I have time to worry about that, I have time to use that energy to help Riley...." And Jericho. She didn't share that thought, though. No, she couldn't mention Jericho's condition.

Not yet.

Getsurae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:55 am
Candace was still chuckling as she made a soft tsking sound. "You shouldn't doubt me. I promise, I was offering her an opportunity for something she could highly benefit from. And she wouldn't even have to die like the rest of you~!" She said cheerfully, clapping her hands a little and jumping. See? See? She was excited! This was exciting! A once in a lifetime opportunity, Mitsu!

"A shame, though..she'd make a great companion." Candace sighed, pouting. "You should be careful with those knives, little boy. Wouldn't want to lose your other eye..." A pause. "How did you lose that..? You don't look undead, so it didn't just fall out or anything...and I could've sworn you Halloween kids regenerated like ********' weeds..."

Blade Kuroda

Eight

Fanatical Friend

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:13 am
Israfel had been lost and confused, and now he was even more so. The island had fallen. In fact they all had. Invictus had died and come back, and then choas and confusion and finally- Something snapped into place. The tiny neurons in his head were firing, signals and chemicals going to his cells as they moved. They set the blue glow to his eyes, let his wings lose the last flecks of white. 'Age' to a siren came in body first, but quickly the mind would follow. Israfel's growth had been slow, hindered even by his own unwillingness to grow up. He'd stunted himself.

But growth simply didn't stop. It didn't end until it was finished. And it hadn't finished with Israfel for a very long time. His voice had come in. It had changed to suit him. He'd not wanted to hurt, so his song healed. It had shifted as it had formed but it didn't stop until it was completed. His song secure, his wings had come in ages ago. But his coloration hadn't come in. Before the trials his wings had darkened. A darker, deeper blue. The stripes becoming more jagged, erratic. At first he hadn't noticed but once he realized it, he worried. His body had finished growing up and out. His song had formed. But his wings had not finished their change. The last was wings, the final sign of a siren's growth. And for sirens, panic and survival would spur growth.

When Riley had grown and become the grey creature likened to Red, he'd panicked. In that part of him, locked away he knew and was afriad. Now- Now the world had literally fallen to pieces. People were dying, dissipating. Israfel knew. Israfel understood. Hunters had done this, and Horsemen had fallen. Students caught in the middle- unintentional or intentional? That he didn't know, but he did know. He knew that it was real. That this was reality. And as that final lock snapped into place, the flecks of white vanished from his wings. Leaving on black and blue, he's reached the end.

The sight of two students had him walking over, eyes glowing, ignoring the fact that people were fighting for their lives around them. Smiling, he looked at the phoenix. "......Well." His voice held the edge of song to it, as if he wanted to sing but was restraining himself. "I am glad you are both alright, but sitting here will not save us from what I can only think is something that will not discriminate when it comes to who it targets." He looked at the figure of Riley, expression turning into a frown. "She would not wish us to share her fate I think."

HP: 50/50
Target: none
Damage: None
Status: Israfel's wings have become deep blue and back, and his eyes are glowing overly brightly.

demon_pachabel
Getsurae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:19 am

"Close minded huh..." She tried to smile through the tears that were beginning to slowly fall. "I'm sorry I don't seem to have it together like you do. I guess you are just stronger, if you can handle all of this craziness. I...was honestly just trying to help."

Whisper was at a loss. She didn't know what to say or do. Her mind was honestly failing her. She wanted to light the fire of fight within Shehk, she had seen how magnificent she could be. But it looked like it was gone. What had happened to her? She had so many friends, and even though her strength had seemed to waver around the time of elections, Whisper had always seen her as a fellow student to look up to. But maybe she had created that version of the ghoul in her mind.

"Shehk...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...or seem ignorant. I honestly don't know what to think about anything any more. I just want something or someone to believe in. I wish I could just be who I used to be. I wish I could see the world like I used to. I'm just tired. I'm tired of being let down, and letting others down."

"Honestly, I wish I could be more like you, and Riley. I'm...envious. You have so many good friends, people who care for you. You are both so strong, and I try to be. But it's mostly smoke and mirrors. I try to be strong because I always think that others need me to be, but really I'm scared shitless. And I guess that makes me stupid."

By the time Israfel had gotten to them, she was on her knees sobbing like a child. She was useless and helpless. A failure. How could she help anyone when she couldn't even help herself? "I don't know if I can. I don't think I am strong enough anymore. I was a fool to ever think my place could have been in battle."

demon_pachabel

istoleyurvamps

Getsurae

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:19 am
Ofelia had made a sound sort of like 'weeeee' when the Island had started to fall, and she made a sound sort of like 'holy ********!' when the falling stopped and she hit the ground. All the air was knocked from her lungs and she laid there dazed, cackling like a stupid chicken. Inside her head Rue was cackling as well and it seemed the pair had found something to bond over.

No, not really, Rue was laughing at Ofelia's pain and Ofelia was laughing because she'd fallen and couldn't really get up. When she did eventually get to her feet she resummoned her weapon and looked at the massive bird in the sky. It was not like anything she'd ever seen before, she basically considered it a giant chicken, and she took one of Rue's knuckleduster halves off and flung it at the creature. Inside her mind Rue cursed but it sounded funny and sort of far off, only half as strong as it should have been, and when the weapon missed entirely and landed Ofelia ran over to pick it back up and put it on her hand.

She couldn't stop cackling, this was all too crazy and amazing. What an adventure, what a show! Somehow she'd managed to survive something like this, something that had possibly prevented the end of the world. Best of all she had pretty knew lines on her wound, something that might scar? Ofelia was weird, she liked scars.

character Ofelia
hp 50
attack BIRD owo
status MISS ono
effect cackling

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items