Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Western Territory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image

"I seek revenge for my brothers death. Only blood will satisfy my desire..."

Elycian tilted her head to one side and followed him. Her curiosity out bidding her natural alarm at being so close to such a powerful demon.She knew better but didnt care just then. She scanned the area as they walked, her eyes often moving over his long white hair. Shaking her head to clear her mind of such things, she stopped seeing the sword. Elycian knew that sword very well. She bore scars from it. Her eyes turned almost black in her rage. Her hand moving to rub her horn softly. She growled and walked over kicking the sword over. "You were never worth the royal title you held. You disgraced us all. Enjoy death..brother." Elycian looked up to Sesshomaru and stopped to stare at how he looked against the cherry blossom tree. She wasnt used to trees like that. Her home being one of death and decay.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:07 pm
User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru (Awakened)

⇋ "You try...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Sesshomaru watched her kick the sword aside and immediately tensed as he received another flash back, his was lost in it.

Young Sesshomaru stood in a grave of another demon lord, he was defeated by his father a formidable foe. Sesshomaru saw the war axe marking the grave and kicked it over, "your a fool for messing with my father.." His father stood there and calmly placed the axe back and closed his eyes and said a prayer. "Sesshomaru!, a great warrior respects his most formidable foes especially those who respect him, we give them a warriors dead and don't disturb their rest..", he spoke commanding authority yet was ignored as Sesshomaru learned nothing from it....

He slowly walked and picked up the sword, moving over to his grave and placing the sword back firmly. Sesshomaru walked back to the cherry blossom tree and picked some flowers, "A great warrior respects his most formidable foes, especially those who respect him like your brother, we give them a warriors dead and don't disturb their rest." Sesshomaru walked back and placed the flowers on the grave closing his eyes and praying, he looked over his shoulder staring towards her, "you claim your my shadow, start acting like it." He looked at her, his shadow was also seated before the grave, hinting her to join him.

...only to fail again..." ⇋  

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

Elycian merely watched almost bored again with Sesshomaur's rather lecture sounding speech. Her hand moved to rub the tip of her horn yet again. She did so to keep herself calm. Her horns where proof of her rank back in her side of the world. "Though I understand what you say. He was still unworthy of his rank. My father will be bothered to hear of my brothers actual death." Elycian walked over and removed part of a pendant she wore around her neck. Kneeling down she dug a small hole near the sword and dropped the pendant into it. Covering it up again she punched the ground. "I give back to you, what was given to me brother. Enjoy your freedom from the world." She stood slowly tossing her long silver hair out behind her back to lay between her demonic wings. "Aye..shadow...". She looked at him the emotions on her face a mixture of many.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:32 pm
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru stood next to her, no matter how much she wanted to hide it she loved her brother dearly. Sesshomaru kept his word, her brother asked him one dying favor and that was to bring her here. Sesshomaru tilted her head up so he looked into her eyes, "I gave the order to local youkai to spread the word of me slaying your brother, it took patience but that was his wish for me to bring you here so he could see you one last time. He died as your brother and not as Naraku's puppet, he died knowing that you will found out he was at peace." Sesshomaru watched her emotions make her body tremble a bit, he held her and let her rest her head on his shoulder, stroking her hair, "just as emotionally pathetic as him, your really strange indeed."

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image

Elycian closed her eyes briefly not sure of what to do. She was furious his death had not been by her. It had been an oath on their day of accession to the royal family. No one kills them but each other. She stopped a moment when Sesshomaru embraced her. She was unsure of what to do. "It is not...that I will miss him. We had a pact that only we kill each other." She lay her head on the "fluff" for once not feeling anything but its soft texture. "If you say he was normal when he died. I will inform my family as such." Her hand moved up to lightly touch the spot she had recently cut. "Naraku must die." She ran her nails down his neck almost sharply "Pathetic would mean having a heart. Mine went cold centuries ago."  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:26 am
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru studied her with his golden eyes, this had to be the strangest demon made him feel warm almost as if her presence set him at peace. He had the urge to ask her to stay, never before he had this feeling as if he couldn't just let her go. She was a full breed demon of royalty whether she liked it or not, he never asked before but his mother told him it was important for a demon to claim his spouse. Either that or another will come and claim her and she will be lost, court you spouse but first is the mark then its marriage. Sesshomaru asked her, "Do you have someone waiting for you...?" he spoke and he knew what he spoke of. He never before held someone this way that as a mate, he stared deep into her eyes thinking of how he could convince her to bear his mark.

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:56 am
User Image

Elycian stood there wrapped in his arms and fluff not sure what she felt. Her heart, as far as she knew about having one, skipped softly. She knew each demon had one only for them. Her own beliefs had called it simply bull and she had forgotten her child hood fantasies. She stopped and all but froze at his words. "Do you have someone waiting for you...?" She looked up at him slowly her silver eyes serious and deadly. "No. There is no one. All who attempted to have died." Her eyes held a brief moment of sadness before it vanished behind her normal cold expression. She couldn't quite hide the small smile trying to form on her lips.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:25 am
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru let her go as he caught her smiling, "I merely asked out of curiosity don't think much of it, once Naraku is dead we go our seperate ways." He began walking towards the forest, stopping and looking over his shoulder, "Elycian..." Standing there he waited for her to come along, "We have to make a stop for an annoying little imp, I would hope he hasn't gone and died on me again. Even I am limited to bringing to someone back from the dead only once and I have already used it on that pathetic green toad."

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:13 pm
User Image

Elycian rolled her eyes at him. "Oh please. What do you take me for? Some love sick human?" She laughed softly and moved to follow him. "I have heard of this little 'imp' of yours. Seems people do love to talk when being bleed to death." Elycian looked back once more at the sword, the wind causing her hair to blow out around her, she turned and half bowed to her brothers grave. She turned back to Sesshomaru and once more began to follow him. Not close but not far away from him either. "Lead on...as I am but a shadow...full figured..but a shadow none the less."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru eyes followed her as she turned to pay last respects to her brother's grave. He turned and drew the Tenseiga watching it cut a space infront of him as he said real softly, "meido..." The air teared and gust of wind blew out as he closed his eyes thinking of who he was looking for, a little green imp. Holding the sword out he cut over the cut again as the portal began to grow bigger and he could see a small figure with a staff as the portal became stable. He sheathed the sword and calmly walked through the portal as it began to flash, soon a his mokumoku popped in and grabbed Elycian and pulled her inside the portal as well.

[[Exits to Shadow Realm with Elycian]]

Rinceoir Tine

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:21 am
User Image

The land seemed quiet, the wind causing the grass to sway softly in the warm breeze. The trees seemed to dance in their own special trance as the sun light made its way playfully to the forest floor. Till the sky darkened with the loud screech of a wounded animal rendering the soft lull of the warm day useless. A dark form seemed to form in the sky soon after the screech was heard. Blood dripped onto the sun streaked leaves as the darkened figured fell with blinding speed toward the forest floor.

Elycian's body suddenly formed from the black of nothing. Broken, bloodied and half alive with her wings torn almost to shreds. Her battle to escape the shadow world had caused her almost death. Elycian was used to fighting her way through the impossible. She only went for things she knew were worth her time. The mark left on her by Sesshomaru was proof she of her determination. Her black blood caused the leaves to shrivel and burn as if it was pure acid to them. She who was a royal demon and proud was now nothing but a half corpse. Her body smashed through the thick branches, each time causing them to crack and smash from the impact of her fall. She hit the ground with blinding speed leaving a crater in the middle of Sesshomaru's vast forest.

She blinked softly up into the sunlight sky coughing up a bit of black blood. Her left arm twisted oddly to one side. One of her daggers had come lose and planted itself into her left thigh. Elycian slowly exhaled, her eyes going solid black as death sought to take her from the world she barely new. "Go figure...." Her voice soft as she blacked out from the pain.

Shandu449

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:55 am
User Image

⇋ "You try...

An orb burst to the tree lines stopping in the sky near the crater, the light began to glow as it took shape to Lord Sesshomaru. The wind blew violently blowing his hair as he landed gracefully on the ground before Elycian his eyes scanning her as his bloodstained left sleeve began to color the ground red. In a blur he appeared next to her, sitting down he rested her head in his lap as he put aside his swords, "You plan on lying here and dying..." Sesshomaru stroked her cheek gently feeling scars running along her skin, his eyes narrowed as he placed a hand on her cheek firmly. "I understand if you blame me for you state...I expect you too Elycian.." If he hadn't left her there she wouldn't have to suffer like this.

Rinceoir Tine

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:38 am
User Image

Elycian rolled over then growled at the pain streaking through her body. She was broken and she knew it. It pissed her off beyond belief to be seen this weak and broken. She winced as she felt someone move her body. A small cough escaped as more blood trickled from the corner of her mouth. Hearing Sesshomaru's voice she grimaced. "You plan on lying here and dying..."

Elycian smirked weak but still full of sass. "Hadn't planned on it. I tried dying mid flight but the ground looked...so inviting I felt I should just..drop in..." She took a deep rattling breath as her lungs slowly started to fail her. Her body shimmering slightly in the sunlight as what was left of her faded out with her last rattled breath. The light fading from her eyes as a cloud passed across the sun.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:18 am
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru gave her a small half smile as she spoke, "absurd down to the last dying breath..." He watched her as she began to struggle, he grasped to her tighter as she began to fade. He heard his father's voice with that vision of him asking him if he had something to protect, moments later he felt her go limp. Sesshomaru put her down gently as he rose unsheathing Tensegia, "Despite your intentions I won't let lay down and die...I will protect you!", Sesshomaru spoke as he felt the blade pulse before he eyes caught hold of two little beings of the underworld. A cry was let out as the being was torn into shreds with a blue flame, Sesshomaru sheathed the blade as his eyes widened slightly seeing Elycian.

Rinceoir Tine

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items