Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ BOSS FIGHT } The ??? Room FAMINE P.22 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:21 pm
It was a good thing Jason wasn't awake to see the pissed off halloweeners.

Actually, maybe it wasn't. He might of been able to do something

...Maybe

((OOC
HP: 0/40 (unconscious)
equipment:
1x Runic Bandages
1x Modified Fear scanner
Appearance: (picture in sig) Jason is a Moon hunter, around 6 feet tall, short blonde hair, and wielding a sword. He is currently unconscious and being slung around like a sack of potatoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:23 pm
"I... I d-don't see them!" Jerry gasped to Harrison, scrambling to his feet and gently trying to help Harrison stand up. He stared in horror as the odd vines in the room crept up and... destroyed a familiar tentacled creature. He couldn't tear his gaze away.

"M-maybe... maybe they're through another portal?"

Don't see them

Don't see them...

RP Post only

User ImageCharacter Name: Jerry
Description: Nerdy, bedraggled hunter, missing a lens in his glasses and carrying a bazooka.
HP: 40/50
Effect: None
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
Items: Runic Bandages (Allan- unused), Communication device, Runic Daggers, Pack of tissues  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Toshihiko Two rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 2 Total: 21 (2-40)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 pm
"You got a headset headset somewhere?" Harrison asked.

He slapped a bandaid on Jason, and shifted uncomfortably. s**t, the vines were really everywhere.

User Image
OOC:
Character Name: Harrison
HP: 22/50
Healing: 21
Target: Jason
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 (New Turn!)
Items: Runic Bandaids, Moon Hunter x1

Quote:
Toshihiko Two's character Harrison is healing Jason for 21 health!

Appearance
Harrison a tan hunter with a blonde buzzcut and scars down the side of his face. He is wearing a hand-knit blue smurf shirt, a bright pink sash, and wielding two pirate cutlasses.

Grifferie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:34 pm
"Clearly the vines are here for your protection. You wouldn't even have a face if they weren't here. Not that you have much of one." Oh, yes. Sherry had the best insults.

And then there was another one there, right in the way! Weilding a weapon, Sherry might have mistaken him for a hunter...but really, there was no way to. Not with the way that weapon looked...and he wasn't wearing the proper uniform. Another monster.

"I do mind, thank you very much. Hang around, though, and I'll play with you, too," she smiled at the newcomer.

She looked to the doll again, moving forward to swing her blade. "At least I don't need help." It was a lie, but she thought it sounded good. Too bad those vines were there. Sherry was going to twist an ankle or something.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Sherry
HP: 16/40
Target: Mei-Xiu
Damage: 0 Haha!
Effect: Vines (-8 rolls) (-2 auto damage)
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3
Moves Left: 1/6))

LividPeas

GrnGriff's character Sherry is attacking Mei-Xiu for 0 damage!

kuromeez
You are free to take your turn!

Appearance

Sherry is of average height with light brown hair and a long white coat. She is wielding a glaive.

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm
"Why thank you," said Sparrow to the ghoul with a smile.

And then he swung his scythe around at the Hunter.

User Image
[ HP: 36/40
Target: Sherry
Damage: 5
People attacking me: /3 ]

Quote:
APPEARANCE: Grim Reaper with a shadowy scythe!

GrnGriff
Kuromeez's Sparrow is attacking GrnGriff's Sherry for 5 damage

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:49 pm
"Really? I thought they were here for your protection?" Mei taunted back. Snorting at the ghouls words, Mei folded her arms. "Hey, at least I can regenerate my face. Your stuck with yours." This battle had turned into one of pity insults..if Mei was the one watching, she would probably be rolling on the floor with laughter about now.

Mei watched as the reaper boil swung at the hunter ghoul with ease. She wished she had a weapon now. It would be easier to lop off this ghoul's head if she did. Returning her gaze to Sherry, Mei folded her arms.

"What? But you asked him to stay and play, don't you remember?" She paused. "Oh, and yes you do. You so totally need help." Finding an opening, Mei struck the ghoul in the chin. Oh how she had been waiting to do that.

GrnGriff
LividPeas's character Mei-Xiu is attacking Sherry for 2 damage!

kuromeez

Mei's HP: 16/40
Target: Sherry
Damage: 2 OMG MEI HIT
Effect: Vines (-8 rolls + 2 auto dmg)
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3
Charge Attack: Medic - Medic +
Moves left 0/6 (out of moves till next round now)

Appearance
Mei (currently dressed in casual wear like in picture) is a 5'3" broken/living doll.

Room HP: 154

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Grifferie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:01 am
She could regenerate her face? Oh, jeez. Sherry didn't even want to think about what that entailed. That was just....wrong.

She would have said so, too, but the shadowy scythe the reaper was wielding came swinging her way. And it hit. Rather hard, too. Sherry glared at him, trying not to let any pain show.

Then she turned her attention back to the doll, just in time to see the hit coming. Sherry stumbled back a step. "That I did."

She looked back at the reaper. "Glad to see someone knows how to play." She took a swing at him with her glaive, as if trying to return his hit.

Sherry took a couple steps back. "What? Two on one the only way you can beat me?" Dammit. That doll was right, Sherry did need help. But there was no way in hell she was going to admit. Not to that doll. Ever.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Sherry
HP: 7/40
Target: Sparrow
Damage: 3
Effect: Vines (-8 rolls) (-2 auto damage)
Moves Left: 0/6 (No more moves until the next round!) ))

kuromeez

GrnGriff's character Sherry is attacking Sparrow for 3 damage!

LividPeas
Mei hit! =D

Appearance

Sherry is of average height with light brown hair and a long white coat. She is wielding a glaive.

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:13 am
The attacks were coming from all directions now and Tybalt was starting to feel both overwhelmed and tired.

So much for confidence.

"You sound like you speak from experience." He answered, countering the male hunter's words. He was pretty loud... and the loud types were usually always the type to take the bait when provoked. Tybalt should know.

The black dog make an amused sound when he spoke again, ears perked as he took a hunting stance. "Really? Isn't it foolish of you to assume that we're mere stupid animals? Think carefully human. You only have one life to spare. Do you really intend to waste it on insulting 'stupid animals' who will tear you to shreds for such insults?" His lips curled back, baring the sharp serrated teeth to empathize his point. For instance, if his Fear wasn't being suppressed, he would have already shown him a real taste of his power. Fortunately for the hunter, he was unable to use them.

Before he could say or do anything further and just as Calder, and Amrita moved in to attack the hunter, Tybalt felt something else strike him from behind. Something which immediately had his attention.

"Thackery..?" He re-called the name, but how did this hunter know it? "I never expected one of you to remember and use names for our kind. I expected all hunters to just use the usual 'monsters' to label us." His words were laced with sarcasm.

He didn't wait for a second attack. Instead, he lunged for her, rearing up on his hind legs and swiping at her with his heavy paws. Paws that had nails, much sharper than the average dog.

danse-hexe
OnionGrump's character, Tybalt, is attacking Reine for 4 damage!

Nyxtsuki Moon

User Image

Tybalt's HP: 23/50
Target: Reine
Damage: 4
Effect: Vines ( sap -2 hp each round ) + ( subtract -8 from total damage )
Charge Attack: Discharge ( Y1 ) - Swift Strikes / Charge ( Y2 ) - The Chill / Divine Judgement ( Y3 ) - Gamblers Chance

Appearance
Tybalt is a 5'7" black dog, has serrated teeth, and is nearly all black, save for his glowing blue eyes. Atm, he is a large black dog, roughly the size of a calf.

Room HP: 150

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

lizbot rolled 10 12-sided dice: 7, 11, 1, 6, 5, 4, 6, 7, 11, 7 Total: 65 (10-120)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:27 am
The Heir's attack left Clarice wincing and edging away, she'd have to deal with Famine Jr. soon, but for now there was something else bothering her that needed to be deal with first. Spinning around, she noticed an influx in hunters and cursed softly under her breath, especially when she caught sight of Harrison. The room's trap wasn't something she wanted any more hunter's to get caught in.

But first thing was first: there was a big ******** boney a** dragon. Also it was bothering Clerise. Or quite possibly the other way around. But most of all, big a** dragon. Impractical as it was, the thing could hurt her hunters just by stumbling around. Charged from hitting all the things earlier, Raeg glowed painfully bright in her hands as the assistant jumped high up in the air, to the point where she almost floated for a moment. Flipping the sword down, Raeg's gravity spiked, and the two slammed back down into, causing the room to shake and creating a small crater where Aymet once stood.

Covered in her own blood and slightly dazed, Clarice looked around the room for her next target.

The OOC

Character Name: Clarice
HP: (cym's + auto + gc) 30/60
Target: Aymet
Damage: 23
Effect: Cleaning house like a good mom
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3 Cym))

Appearance: Clarice is about 5'8" with blonde hair and a giant sword. Right now she's pretty bloody due to her own attack though. Official Art

((this is not a new gm round, student dissipation on player request and to help untangle some of this))

Iizbot

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 am
Lucky or unlucky there is a meat sack named Jude popping in from almost nowhere if it wasn't for the fact that a portal had opened and he was suddenly just there. He was dazed. Confused.

Mostly dazed and unable to act for the time being.

((ENTERING but not attacking.))  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am
Dev was faithfully sitting next to Fallow, her tail protectively curled around the puca as she eyed the humans. She growled at any of them who dared to tread too closely to her friend. For the most part, she planned to stay by Fallow for the rest of the battle.

Well, before she noticed a familiar black dog. She managed a smile as she slowly stood on all four legs. Dev hadn’t seen Tybalt since the Trance class. Perhaps now would be a not-so-convenient time to meet up again. She came running toward Tybalt and Reine, accidentally barreling into the Life hunter.

“TYBALTTTTTT! Guid day.”

(( OOC:
Character Name: Dev
HP: 16/30
Damage: 5 (no vines so no -8 modifier)
Effect: 2 auto damage
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

danse-hexe

Syu's character Dev is attacking Reine for 5 damage!

Appearance

Dev is in her natural form: a green dog with glowing eyes and curled tail, about 6 feet

Room HP: 145  
danse-hexe rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:30 am
"I use names," she replied icily, "when you deserve them." The fact that this dog wasn't like Thackery only served to strengthen her resolve- she didn't need to do the whole ethical dilemma thing, she only needed to--

Out of nowhere a huge green shape came bounding up, it was almost amazing how Reine hadn't managed to notice it earlier- perhaps in the chaos she'd simply missed it. At any rate the Cu Sith was impossible to miss now, right in front of her, not to mention hostile- what was it, really, with all the dogs surrounding her?

Clarice had just single-handedly taken down a large dragon, so Reine was going to attempt an admittedly less impressive feat, at least she was helping to clear space? The vines around made it significantly harder to move, so really, she was housecleaning too. Sort of.

"Deal with you later," she hissed at Tybalt cattishly, then spun around and swung the swordbreaker at Dev, slashing a deep gash through one leg.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Reine Walker
HP: 37/50
Target: Dev
Damage: 11
Charge: 2/3
Swift Strikes: 11d4: 0/1 l 9d4: 0/1
Effect: 2 autodmg
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 3/3 l Cymbeline, Tybalt, Dev

Attacks ))

Syusaki
dansehexe's character Reine is attacking Dev for 11 damage!

Grey Dragon
You can now take your next turn~

OnionGrump
You can now take your next turn~

Appearance & Inventory
Life hunter, tallish/skinny, short white hair, blue eyes
1x Communications Device: Cell phones do not work wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way

for two trainees to get in contact with each other.
1x Fear Charge Packet: When used on your weapon, automatically gives it a Fear charge instead of having to

charge the weapon. Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.
2x Bandages (leftover from arctic EM): Roll 1d20

danse-hexe
Crew

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:37 am
As soon as the band-aid was applied, Jason began to stir. He groaned, holding his head as his eyes fluttered open. He heard the sounds of battle all around him, as well as a different sound, a soft rustling...

He sat up, the world around coming back into focus. The room he was in...this wasn't the one he was in before. He must of been dragged here by another hunter. He would have to thank said hunter, somehow...

As he hand went to the floor, he felt the rubbery texture of a leaf, and with a start he realized he was surrounded by vines. Vines that continued to move and moved towards his injuries. He was quick to get to his feet, trying to move away from the plants before they could suck him dry.

((OOC
HP: 21/40
equipment:
1x Runic Bandages
1x Modified Fear scanner
Appearance: (picture in sig) Jason is a Moon hunter, around 6 feet tall, short blonde hair, and wielding a sword.

RP post, not attacking))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:48 am
Dev yelped and hastily backed away. She shook her head and snapped at Reine, but was careful not to actually bite her. "Ah was gonnae say Ah was sorry," she grumbled, ears flattened.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Dev
HP: 5/30
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Effect: n/a
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3 ))

Syusaki

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:51 am
"Oh really? Who decides when we deserve them then?" He asked, amused, and yet angered by her words. Did they really think they were so superior that 'they' got to reserve the right of when to use their names and deem them worthy of even having names? How typical of them. Though before he could attack her for such an insult, something came barreling towards them, breaking his concentration.

Like Reine, Tybalt was just as surprised to see the large Cu Sith come charging out of nowhere and run directly into the female hunter. He hadn't seen her around during the battle. Which honestly surprised him. How could he be so blind as to miss someone that big?

"Err...good da---Now's not the time for pleasantries!" He snapped, fur bristling more out of exasperation than anger. "Jeez..." He muttered, looking back towards the female hunter when she spoke and just in time to see her attack.

"LOOK OUT!" He called. Too late to alert her to the cu sith to the blade that came down on her.

danse-hexe
OnionGrump's character, Tybalt, is missing Reine. 8T

Syusaki

User Image

Tybalt's HP: 21/50
Damage: 0
Effect: Vines ( sap -2 hp each round ) + ( subtract -8 from total damage )
Charge Attack: Discharge ( Y1 ) - Swift Strikes / Charge ( Y2 ) - The Chill / Divine Judgement ( Y3 ) - Gamblers Chance

Appearance
Tybalt is a 5'7" black dog, has serrated teeth, and is nearly all black, save for his glowing blue eyes. Atm, he is a large black dog, roughly the size of a calf.

Room HP: 145

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces