Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Lorelei's Place~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role playing, Contests, Arts, Chatting, Gathering grounds 

Reply Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1
Beyond the Maze- Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:59 pm
Erin smiled seeing Jareth light up and held him. She was still nervous but with him beside her she would be okay. She pulled a strand of hair away from her face. She held his arm nodding at the mention of this valentine person. "I hope he doesn't mind magic." She would rest her head on his shoulder a moment "I like your mother. She's really patient."

She smiled watching them a moment as her and her husband would enter the hall with others. "Erin is good for him. I'm happy. She's a spitfire, and those children will be quite the handful. It's sad what may come. And we only have a few more months to get to know her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:10 pm
Oberon kissed his wife, then took her by the arm, into his. "Don't worry, dear. I have a feeling that she's far more powerful than she seems. I can't tell how, but it's something ancient, and mystic. It'll protect her. At least, I hope. After all, it's nice having Jareth a part of this family again." He walked over to Erin and Jareth. "Yes, she is. She has to be, to put up with me after so many ages.... Well, then. Shall we eat?" He marched them all to the main dining hall, and awaited for the court of immortals to come in.  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:19 pm
They would enter the dining hall then shown their seats. She felt out of place knowing she were probably the only mortal there. She noticed some of the others at the table looked a little like Jareth and Oberon and figured it were other siblings. She leaned to Jareth whispering a moment seeing one woman that seemed familiar. "And you questioned me when I suggested asking your family to the wedding." She kissed his shoulder a moment but felt the nervousness coming back. "I'm not sure about this. I'm not good at this, remember I couldn't even get my own family."

She smiled seeing her children, well some of them, seemed only a few were missing but knew two of them had long passed in this war already. She stood as others seated and called out before food could be brought. "As you all know, it's a big day for this family. Jareth has finally graced us back with his presence, and more, he's brought his wife, and soon to be mother of his children. Please welcome them back home and lets eat."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:36 pm
Everyone welcomed Erin and Jareth to the table, and into the family. They were mostly uncaring to see a mortal was once again welcomed into the family, but were surprised that she was pregnant! "Congratulations, Jareth! We always knew you'd return one day! And may your child be every bit a wizard as you are, brother!" This was most of the family's response.

"Thank you, everyone. I appreciate your acceptance of my queen." He looked to Erin, who was undeniably unnerved. "Don't worry, dear. This will probably be the last time you see so many of them together. They're not what you'd call family people. Don't worry. You'll be happily unaware of their existence most of the time." He kissed her back, and laughed with her.  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:49 pm
She was nervous but had her queen face on. She had lots of practice in the past couple years. The family would dine and discuss now and then and then came the mingling out of seats after. She stayed closer to Jareth but not too much so not to seem clingy. She turned seeing one of the women that looked familiar. "I know you, we've met before haven't we?" She thought trying to remember then it dawned on her. "The store, before we went to sleep and got caught in the rain. You're the one that had me try on that red dress."

She smiled making her way to Erin and nodded. "Yes, it was me. Mother's orders of course. Same with the other room presents at the time. Congratulations on the triplets."

Erin nodded then looked to her funny. "Triplets? No, just twins, but that's more then enough for now. Close guess though."

She looked to her puzzled then towards her mother then Jareth and back. "My apologies. I thought you were to have three children. Forgive me for cutting this short, but I've forgotten my place and haven't seen my own parents yet." She dismissed herself quickly and went to her mother and father. "There is a problem. Lady Erin, she's only having twins, yet, I've seen three children of her and Jareth. This should not be possible. Your enemy will come harsher if they find out of her. As will enemies under the harsh mortal curses." She was concerned for the family with the war, and now for her brother.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:27 pm
Jareth listened in on Erin's conversation with his sister, or sisters. He, even, was not sure which it was. He heard mention of triplets, and was curious what she meant, knowing already they were only having twins. Did she 'see' something that he did not? It worried him, and made a mental note to talk to his mother later, seeing if she was keeping anything from him. "Well, as I do enjoy these get-togethers every few thousand years, I really must tend to my own affairs, and get my queen comfortable. I thank you all for accepting her warmly, and I hope that we can all get together again one day." He bowed to everyone, and then bowed lower to his father, to show respect, and gratitude for taking care of Erin.  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:36 pm
She looked to her daughter a moment then shook her head. "I made a confirmation that it is only twins she is to have. Remember, visions, even ones as good as yours are not absolute." She patted her eldest daughter's shoulder and smiled lightly. "I however hope it is true. To do something no immortal since the beginning has failed would be a remarkable gift. I'm simply glad it's of this family and not the Darkmoores." She would like the others turn her attention as his son went about thanking and dismissing himself and his wife. "I've missed this."

She thanked others off and on that her husband hadn't met before leaving. Once within the hall with him she would act as if catching her breath. "So glad that went well without the little ones causing their troubles." She smiled holding her husband and kissing him. "I think the longer their in the more tired I get. This is pathetic for me.Two will be quite enough for me, unless you feel like carrying them nine or ten months." She chuckled a bit knowing well men couldn't carry children and hoped he'd catch the slight joke. She was getting tired though and hoped to sleep soon, despite being asleep under a spell for she wasn't sure how long. "I miss the Labyrinth."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:14 pm
Jareth accompanied Erin out of the hall, and through all of his relatives. "I agree. The Labyrinth won't be the same without you, my love. But I will work on making sure that the goblins behave themselves for your eventual return, and for the end of these stupid wars..... After all, I owe you so much, and have not yet had the chance to repay you for everything. Especially marrying me." He kissed her, putting his hand on her stomach, and felt the children kick. "Think we could make our own sports team?" Jareth laughed, hoping Erin knew he was joking.  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:23 pm
She looked to him a moment. She knew he was joking though still wanted to hit him for the comment. "Sports team huh? I was thinking maybe a cheer-leading team." she chuckled a bit grimacing as he felt her stomach, and the twins playing with her insides. "five more months. It's all I gotta last." She paused after her comment then sighed. "I meant carrying the children, not the, oh you know what I mean." she would walk back to the room given to her and looked it over and felt sad. "He's going to make you fight, isn't he? Your father I mean." She sighed soon moving to the bed and laying down. She didn't realize just how tired she was till that moment. She found it harder to stay awake but wished to spend as much time as she could with him. "I love you Jareth. I don't want you to go off fighting." She realized with the sleepiness also came the whining, but why not? She really didn't like the circumstances around them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:55 pm
Jareth walked Erin to her room within Oberon's palace, and rested her to the bed. "Don't worry, Erin. As good at fighting as I am, I'm even better at espionage. I'm pretty sure he'll have me infiltrate a rival clan, and cause trouble within their ranks. He's always been tactful when it comes to these wars." He kissed his queen, and tried to comfort her, knowing she was worried. "Don't worry, my dear. I'll visit as often as I can, when I'm not keeping peace at home, and defending my father. He may not realize it, but I'm more important in this war than he will admit."  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:06 pm
"Hmm, you know I am allowed to worry. I'm first your wife, second of all hormonal from these two." She smiled feeling somewhat in a daze between sleep and awake. Their magic tricks seemed to take a bit more then she thought out of her. "Definitely your children, not that there could be any question." She smiled resting against him. She knew she was going to miss him terribly the moment his parents shipped him off. She knew they wanted to, she could feel it in her bones, she just didn't want him to leave. "I love you Jareth."

She walked the halls as the guests and children left and went to her husband. She stood beside him on the balcony of their room overlooking the palace. "She's a tough one. I'm happy to see the family as we are. It was nice for a change. Though I suppose in the morning its back to war with us. My spies are working harder at the connections of the other houses and the Darkmoore clan. Bonds are growing tighter and we're running out of ways to unravel them." she paused enjoying the night air. "I'll work on Erin in the morning. Perhaps since the children are showing magic ability, then we can use that to our advantage. It will help her gain control of the twins, and will benefit us in knowing what's happening around us."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm
Jareth put his hand on her stomach, feeling the magic within his children surging, like a heartbeat. "As proud as they will make me, I think it would have been nice to have a child less.... magically-inclined? Would be nice to have a child to remind me of you in case the worst should happen." He kissed her neck, and hummed slightly to her one of her favorite songs.

Oberon looked out the balcony along with his wife, overseeing his land. "I think the only reason some of our family came tonight was to see Erin and judge her. I'll be honest. I like her. She reminds me a lot of you when we first started seeing each other. Those two have passion, and they also have a future. At least, I will try to make sure they do. I won't lie and say everything will be fine, because I don't know. Not even our daughter knows, does she? But I have a feeling that things will get interesting now. Those children will be the first of a hybrid race, and will be stronger than anything. Things will get interesting, as I said before...." He looked to his wife, and kissed her, beginning to dance slowly with her.  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm
She smiled curled up with him and placing a hand over his on her stomach. She sighed happily despite what they knew. "Silly husband. Magically inclined or not, you can't kid yourself. You know as well as I they will remind you of me. Even if they look like your family more then me. It remind you because they came from me, from us. Nothing will ever be able to take this from you." She kissed him softly. She knew things would be rough, it didn't mean she could support him mentally. "They will be the next in line of guardians. I'll begin journals and such since the family album and such was lost. Maybe, maybe I can try meditation to commune with Lilly more, though I doubt I'll see her till she said I would." She looked to him before turning to face him on her side and curled up beside him. "You're family, do they know? About my family line? Should we tell them? It won't make a difference I'm sure but, would they honor that should the children need looking after?"

She looked to her husband nodding. "Our daughter was actually under the impression Erin was having triplets and not twins as I know for a fact it is. Perhaps a miracle will happen. And if they are stronger, the Darkmoore clan will not be pleased as they will carry our blood. The royal blood. I wish Erin to live for Jareth's sake. I agree she reminds me of me when we were younger, but if that is any indication, you my love I'm sure would turn to mush without being here to keep you in line. I don't want to see that for our son."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:02 pm
Jareth looked to Erin, holding her and turning with her. "No, I don't think we should tell them. I don't want them to think they can use our children to any sort of advantage and claim. I want our kids to have a normal life, whatever that may be." He kissed her head, holding her tightly.

"Triplets you say? Funny. That would be a miracle. However, I don't see that happening either. As for the Darkmoores....." He looked to the night sky, seeing the the stars twinkle brightly. "Let's just try to make sure we do not have to fight them just yet. They're sneaky, and underhandedness could cause a lot of trouble for us. We can't abide that kind of trickery..."  

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:18 pm
She nodded soon taking his hand and heading to bed. "There is something about her though. I can feel the power those twins may come into. You would think a hybrid with a mortal would make them a little weaker then a natural immortal. But I suppose, it may be the cause none have ever been born, or lived long when they have." she kissed her husband and soon both would be within bed and resting.

As morning would come she would rise early and fetch for her daughter in law. She would smile allowing the two to wake before summoning for Erin. She wanted to begin teaching the girl the signs and such of magic.

Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff