Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Tables 7, 8, and 9 (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:59 pm
Blade Kuroda

If Sura knew what the 'dawwwww' noise was, she probably would have made it. Maybe. "Seems like you two make each other very happy then. Good. Congratulations on happiness, not many people embrace it."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 pm
"Photobooth, or would you like to whack a hunter?" She giggled, pocketing her card before taking his arm, laying her head against it, "Your choice."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 pm
"BunnyWunny burgers and veggie-bobs?" Xiu echoed, her eyes widening slightly. Those were definitely things that she didn't know how to make! "Those sound great! To be honest, I'm really glad to meet someone else who cooks." The second part was added with a little grin. To be honest...Petro might have been one of the first students that she actually carried a conversation about cooking with.

She cocked her head to the side at the foreign word, but let out a little "aah" of understanding at the translation. This was followed by an optimistic smile. "I'm sure you'll perfect it, Tro! And as for me?" Xiu crossed her arms over her chest and hummed thoughtfully. Her cooking specialties..."Traditional things, mostly. Wraps, dumplings, wontons--that kind of stuff! Where did you learn to cook?"

A quick glance at her watch made her realize that time was unfortunately ticking down fast. Suddenly remembering something, she reached out and grabbed the sheets sitting in the middle of their table. "I just remembered--I think we're supposed to stamp each other's sheets for something? So..." Picking up a stamp, she pressed it against the paper slip, and then slid the stamped paper towards the horse boil. "There you go!"

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 am
User Image

This slot time is now closed! Please return immediately to the main thread and go claim your points in the claim thread!

Xiu and Petro
Kaiyumi
did not get stamped
Huni Pi
did not get stamped

Shun and Sura
Blade Kuroda
Card Stamped! You may claim your extra point.
demon_pachabel

Lizzy and Mac
Dragain
Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 pm
King looked at the other tables, and figured for once, he'd like a bit less of a crowd. Sitting himself down once more he checked the note card of questions. Clothing, favorite 'skeevee' shows, (King wasn't sure he'd even owned a skeevee. Last one he saw had been broken in a trash pile), minipets, 'ask about what the ghoul or boil likes' and another card, 'don't talk so much'. Really, King hoped he'd be alright but, one could never be too sure.
Brushing off his coat, the wolfos, sipped at the tea he'd brought with him. It had taken a while to find some, but black bat tea was something that would help calm him. True it wasn't a greenman ondasine, but black tea was still tea. He'd even brought a cup for the one he was supposed to meet.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 pm
Ironically, Freya knew almost everyone who had signed up for the game! She looked at all the list, making a face when she saw Titus' name, but the one male name that she did not recognize was the one she was set up with. Therefore, it was easy to pinpoint the only stranger who was sitting at the tables, waiting for her. She practically floated over to the table, slid into the seat, and put on her friendliest smile. Her hand held out daintily, she introduced herself.

"I might be wrongs, but I thinks yehr my date for the next fifteen minutes! I am Freya, is yehr name King?"

IStoleYurVamps

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:32 pm
Taking the ghoul's hand in his he tried to remember what the proper greeting was. Males shook, females kissed? Unable to know for sure, he simply got out of his seat to bow. "Yes, I am Frost in the Storm, or King as is the name most commonly used. It is a pleasure to meet you Freya." Seating himself again, the ghost smiled. "Ah I suppose date for fifteen is accurate. Though, I must admit, romance seems a bit unlikely don't you think? It's hardly enough time to judge another if they are a suitable mate. My apologies, I brought tea in case you might have wanted any, it's black though, that wont be a problem will it?"

He hoped not. But, some were very picky with their tea.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:43 pm
As he took her hand, Freya shook it firmly, and let out a little laugh when he bowed. "Frost in the Storm! What a names, is very exotic! Do you prefers King, or can I calls yeh Frost, or Storm? I likes how they all sounds!" She flopped back down in her seat and wrapped her wings up tightly behind it to stay out of the way of others. At the mention of romance, her face broke in a bright, amused grin. "Hah! I am not lookings for romance, but that's okay! It is a date between new friends! And I would loves tea, sure! Yeh brought yehr own tea hah.. smart!"

She fiddled with the card that had all the questions on it, before pushing it off to the side. "Have yeh done this before? I haven't had time to play this games yet, this is my first time at these tables. Yehr my first meet! Did yeh meets anyone interestings yet?"

Her hands folded up under her chin, as she rested her shoulders on the table and leaned in to listen intently.

IStoleYurVamps

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:16 pm
He laughed. "Any name is fine. Just use what you find most appealing provided it is... socially acceptable. I was once called Lord a** sniff by a younger pup and that is not much a name for polite company." He frowned at the memory. His sister was a pain more often than not. "But that aside, I have. You are the third I have done this, and it's quite useful in terms of meeting students at the school. And I like to think that each person is interesting, as no two are the exact same, not even twins."

"But yes, let me see-" he shuffled the cards a bit. "Do you have any hobbies?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:20 pm
Freya tried not to laugh at 'Lord a** Sniff', she really did, but she couldn't help herself. The bubble of giggles burst forth from her pursed lips, and she tried to hide it in a cough. "Ja, then I choose.. to calls yeh Storm. I likes it. Has power behinds it, like a storm does. Very manly name." She nodded sharply, and quieted as he looked for a question. Her eyes lit up when he chose, and she began to ramble.

"Oh, I don't know if I has hobbies, but I do likes teh do lots of things. I likes teh swim, even though I can't do it for long, and I likes teh go shopping - that is maybe a hobby? I also likes teh sing, but I can't do that in public. Aaaaaand I likes teh meets new people! Like you! So I am doings something I likes right now, ja?"

She ignored her question card thoroughly and gave him a charming smile. "Now I wants teh knows about yeh. So yeh tells me King, where do yeh comes from?"

2q
1a

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:33 pm
"Storm it shall be then. And true, a storm has great power, yet it is often foolish in how quickly it passes or rages against the world. And if a man is the storm of winter, a woman must be one in the summer, just as powerful yet never the same." He chuckled as she went on the answer his question and listened intently. Swimming, shopping, singing, and meeting people. Not a bad set of hobbies at all.

"Yes, I suppose we are both filling our hobbies then. One of my own being seeking answers to questions. So, this is not an entirely bad situation for me, though, I fear the first one I was set with got me mostly prying about scarentines, this being my first." His tail rose up and went to his lap. "I come from the far north, from a tribe of white wolfos. We're a remote people I'm afraid, and as such, quite cut off from the mainstream of halloween. In was named heir a few years back and found myself... lacking in my knowledge of people outside my tribe. So I have enrolled here to learn of other peoples, as well as my own abilities and powers. Supposedly, my uncle says that I will be a great wolfos and gather much FEAR, yet I doubt it if I remain as ignorant as I do now."
He sighed. "Sorry if that was a bit much but ah, yes. What of you, where have you come from Miss Freya?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:52 pm
"I likes that." Freya hummed out. "A summer storm. Yes! I kind of wants teh change my names teh Summer Storm now, it fits. And yehrs does too, because storms pass fast, and so will our time here! Ja?"

She eyed his tail, and her eyes shone with the kind of gaze that was often found on ghouls when they looked at fluffy things that looked like they wanted to be petted. His story was kind of interesting.. he sounded like he was sort of kind of a prince! That was awesome, maybe he'd find some down to earth ghoul to be his princess while he was in the school. What a nice love story that would make~!

"Hah, I am froms the north as well! Not as far up as yeh, probably, the land of the vikings is not so far from here. And we are not cut off, like yehr place sounds, so.. but still! North, is good. And yeh learns about all kinds while yehr here! Yeh'll get all yeh need, I can tells."

She patted her finger to her lips, a ridiculous expression crossing her face as she tried to think too hard on a question. "What do yeh likes.. teh eat, Storm?" This was, after all, the most important question ever.

3q
2a

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:40 pm
She wanted to change her name over something so simple? "You name fits already. Freya is a lovely name, and I would assume there is a meaning behind it as well." As she told of her origins King smiled. "Ah, so you are from the north as well? Perhaps we are just to the east then. The lands are rather vast, so, it is not so unrealistic that it is just distance in more than one direction. But yes. I keep getting told to get an eyephone but-" He pulled out a note pad and pen. "I can write notes as I need and if I need anyone I just seek them out."

He shrugged, not understanding the whole eyephone situation. Plus the plan was so expensive and the contact- Augh, he could go without one. "And what do I like to eat? Well... frozen blueberries and candied flowers. They're a rare treat back home, the flowers I mean. But roasted winter hare or beef stew. The occasional wild fowl and though apparently it is uncommon here, nekogiri and floresce sushi. What about you? Any foods from your home you miss?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:19 pm
Freya's face turned a bright shade of pink, and she nodded. "I am named after one of our goddesses, Freyja! Goddess of the Valkyries, like me!" She fluttered her wings carefully behind her, before settling them down once more. At the mention of an eyephone, even though he was denouncing it, her eyes lit up brightly and she flipped hers out, expertly popping it open. "No, no, yeh needs an eyephone! Look at all the things yeh can does with it!" She opened up Groanspring, and then started typing out a question. "Yeh wants teh gets teh know peoples, right? Look how easy it is!" She pressed send, and then flipped the phone's camera on, and practically climbed over the table to get her head beside him. She held the camera out in front of them, and grinned.

"Say cheeses!" She snapped a shot, and then slid back into her seat. "Ja, yeh should gets one. I spend half my life on it, seriously."

She listened to all the foods he ate, and nodded approvingly. "Yeh has a good tastes in food, I approve! I like mostly any red meats, and greens teh goes with it. Got teh be healthy too, yeh know? My momma, she used teh makes so much stew, it never stopped coming. I do miss it sometimes.. the cafeteria food here is.. not so good."

She snickered and made a face of concentration for a moment, before licking her lips. "Storm, my friend! Yeh says yeh goings teh be leader of yehr tribe when yeh grows up. Yeh ever thinks yeh wants teh do something else with yehr life?"

4q
3a

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:29 pm
The name of a goddess, indeed a strong name to live up to. But- "A valkyrie then? A maiden of warriors is nothing to scoff at, nor one named after a goddess." Moving a little bit back from her sudden intrusion with her phone he weakly chuckled. What was with people and their eyephones? Ah well, maybe he would buy one if it was the thing to do here. She- "It takes pictures?" He was very curious now. "I.... if they are not so expensive I will consider one." Taking photos would be nice, especially on such a small device that held other uses.

"And if you like, you can come to my dorm sometime. I was taught how to make my own meals years ago, so, if you'd like I could make some stew and share. A hearty winter hare stew does wonders for the heart. Of, a hart of the heart stew would be pleasant as well I'd imagine." He smiled at his own joke. "And no, my place is with my people. Maybe in time my path my change, but I walk the one I see before me, and it ends with my clan, just as it began." He glanced at the eyephone again. "How much do those cost by the way?"  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff