Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Tables 1 and 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:34 am
"They do come in handy," He chuckled, pocketing his now-stamped card before taking Tess' and returning the favor, "I was told that there are many boutiques ran by skillful tailors along Nightshade Street... It is an hour's journey via carriage, but I think it would be a worthwhile trip if you don't mind the extra cost."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:09 am
User Image

This slot time is now closed! Please return immediately to the main thread and go claim your points in the claim thread!

Thanatos and Tess
Dragain
Card Stamped! You may claim your extra point.
Huni Pi

Titus and Shine
Inu-Mitsu
Nothing Yet

Needle and TG
Enoh Love
MoonKitsune

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:28 pm
Alexander shuffled over to table one, pulling out a chair and settling himself down, while looking around curiously for the person he was supposed to be paired up with. He supposed he could have continued shuffling around and shouting out the other students name but really, he had been on his feet a lot already today and the lazy zomboil would much rather just sit down for now, and hope that the person he was paired up with would find him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:36 pm
Back again, whether he liked it or not. Titus avoided the table he had sat at before though he found his card sitting there stamped and waiting for him. He plucked it up with a shrug before he moved to table 3 and had a seat waiting to see who was going to join him. If only he could have gotten this stupid jacket off.

demon_pachabel

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:59 pm
Well, well, well. This seemed...ironic, somehow to Sura as she navigated the tables to find the one her partner had written down, just to suddenly have a surge of memory as to why she had recognized the name 'Titus'.

However, instead of approaching like a normal person, Sura made a point of sneaking up on the boil, putting both of her hands on his shoulders and squeezing gently before she moved to take a seat.

"Pick any fights lately?"

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:30 pm
And there Riyo was, striding up to the table with the boil who had been screaming her name... With a cup of punch and a sausage on a stick. "Next time, why don't you just write the table number on the board instead of shouting my name across the whole damn campus?" It was hard not to notice how agitated she looked... And sounded.

Sitting her drink down, she planted herself in her chair and adjusted the top hat on her head. The bakeneko certainly wasn't DRESSED like a ghoul, but the three piece suit seemed fitted to her shape and size. Tall and thin.

"So, Mr. Screamer." She hadn't seen his name yet since she had no need to look at the board this time. "I suppose I'll start the questions. How much do you hate this event so far?" ... That was probably a biased question, and gave an indication WHY she might be in a bad mood.

Oh, and wouldn't you know it, out of the corner of her eye she could see a certain nightmare demon out of the corner of her eye... With another ghoul. Mm. "And why the hell this table out of the numerous ones you could've picked? Don't you know you should never pick number 1?" There was no reason for that comment. 1 was just a number.

... The loneliest number.

... Time for another bite of sausage.

Valeria

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 pm
The hands on his shoulders made the hair on his neck stand on end. He had a sudden bad feeling about who they belonged to, his white eyes glancing back to catch....Oh dear Jack. It was her...it was a her right?

His face contorted almost comically as he watched the colossus take a seat, hesitation apparently before he dared open his mouth.

"Perhaps I have, who's to say
It's the only thing that gets me through the day.
I can't believe I got partnered with you
I swear after this I am through.
But what the hell, lets get this done.
I'm sure this encounter will be less than fun.
" Titus felt vile rise in his throat with each word, his brain automatically making the rhyming pattern despite how he attempted to avoid it. Maybe if he attempted to use words that didn't rhyme....like what though?

demon_pachabel
Titus is still rhyming thanks to Junko's wings biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Sura's brows raised as the demon began to recite his answer to her like it was poetry. "That is new." she thrummed, possibly amused by it. Part of her wondered if he could even somehow rhyme the word 'orange'. As far as she had been informed, orange wasn't a rhymable word, but maybe he was magic like that.

"A little bit of irony to make us both appreciate all of our other meetings all the more, right?" Sura didn't seem to mind that he was not a fan of her company. As it stood, Sura had very few meetings that made acceptable company. A whole..two. Their meeting had been disastrous and had resulted in.... "Did you keep my tooth? It has grown back since..or rather started to, but I am most curious if it was kept as some sort of trophy."

A trophy of 'I punched a Colossus in the face and didn't lose my hand'.

Inu-Mitsu

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:37 pm
Titus' eyes narrowed at Sura's possible amusement. Mostly because he was not amused. He was far from amused at his current ailment.

"Great, irony is just what I need.
Let's get this done with great hast and speed.
" He was starting to wish he had died from the nosebleed.

"Why would I keep such a thing?
To things like that I don't normally cling
." It was on top of the dresser in his room along with the three remaining feathers from Freya's wing.

"So your teeth grow back?
That's not something that I lack
." He pointed to his own shark like teeth that thankfully did something similar.

"Maybe I should try again?
If a tooth I do gain.
Perhaps I shall keep it this time
Jacking hell why with the rhyme?
" Titus was getting frustrated with this 'skill' he had apparently inherited. Was this going to be permanent?

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:40 pm
So, Riyo was a ghoul. A ghoul dressed like a boil but a ghoul nonetheless. "Shouting seemed to do the job just as well. I mean, you're here aren't you?" He shrugged, not really caring for her attitude but not willing to play into it either since he was actually having quite a nice evening so far and didn't want to see it ruined here and now. So instead of being irritated, he returned her look with a grin.

"Alexander." He corrected her, though he didn't bother reaching across the table to offer his hand. Somehow she didn't look like she would appreciate the gesture very much. "And I...suppose I don't hate this event so far." He frowned, trying to think if anything at all had gone wrong this evening. Nothing came to mind except that he had turned up late, and the person he was supposed to meet with didn't seem to mind in the slightest.

Before he could say more, she was assaulting him with another question, this one about the number of table he had chose. Well, that was an easy one to answer!

"Because it was the closest one to where I was standing, and I'm lazy." There, simple answer to a ridiculous question. Now it was his turn.

"Now you tell me, what do you have against scarentines day and the number one, exactly?" he asked her, though he was still smiling cheerfully like nothing could possibly ruin his evening.

Sexy Cocaine

NeoSeussi

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:51 pm
Sura's eyes flickered to the wings the boil was wearing as he continued to rhyme. Hadn't she been....? Her tail flicked once before she motioned to said wings casually. "They had me making animal noises." she pointed out, wondering if he realized they were the cause - though she would have been more surprised if he...hadn't known. He seemed smart, just.....
stupid too. Observant perhaps was the better word?

"If you want to punch me again, that would be fine. I see no reason why I could not handle you hitting me a few times, face or not." she added casually. Yes, it hurt, but.....she was a tough girl, she could handle it. At least she could handle it until he upgraded in toughness and was suddenly able to break her face.

Though that would have probably been very exciting to her.

"Why do you not just take off the wings?"

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm
Valeria

Yes, Riyo was here. And whether or not he had shouted at her, she'd still be in a terrible mood. She wouldn't admit it as per usual.

Alexander then? She'd be sure to forget his name, especially with that smug smile on his face. It was as if he was shoving his good mood in her face and rubbing it around like lotion or something. As the zomboil spoke, the feline stared in an unimpressed manner, her ears folding back against her head while her tail twitched irritably.

"I have many things against Scarentines day." Her scowl met his smile like an opposing soldier on the battlefield. Who would win this battle of wits? "I hate what it does to people. This lovey dovey s**t is choking the atmosphere. Hell, you know what? I hate the concept of love. So a celebration of it is just ridiculous in my eyes." Two things. One, Riyo hadn't even known what Scarentines was about until recently. Two, she couldn't have sounded lonelier if she tried. The effect in the air both confused and alarmed her, considering that the concept of love was something alien to the cat ghoul. Suddenly there was this emotion that she didn't remember feeling before, and it scared her.

"As for the number 1..." She actually really didn't have a reason besides it was right. next to. Titus. But no, she wasn't about to admit that. "It's just a boring number." What a piss poor excuse. Even she knew it was a piss poor excuse.

Alright. It was time to play 'make everyone as miserable as you'. "What's the worst thing you've ever experienced?" Finishing off her sausage, Riyo tossed the stick aside, rested her elbows on the table and interlocked her fingers in front of her face. She looked a little... Devious.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(pic added for emphasis)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:28 pm
Titus's brows furrowed more when Sura pointed to the wings he currently had on, frowning deeply. He had tried to wiggle out of the jacket but he was pretty sure he was going to have to cut it free.

"The wings are doing this?
I wasn't sure what was amiss.
" Yeah, Titus wasn't the brightest crayon in the box and not even a happy color. Boo.

Sighing in exasperation at her reply about him punching her in the face, Titus laid his face on the table. Maybe he could just nap until this was over?

"I swear does nothing bother you?
I've said mean things and punched you too.
You would think after that you would be mad
but you sit there all placid and not even sad.
" He just couldn't figure it out. This ghoul was unreal.

"And I've tried to remove the jacket to no avail.
The fabric its made of is far from frail.
The wings are a bother I'd rather they go
How I even got them I don't even know.
" And when he got rid of them would be another question, but his roleplayer was a cruel mistress.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:47 pm
"Would you like me to take them off of you? I yanked them off of my partner earlier." she offered with a small wave of her hand, then sighed when Titus asked about her..solid constitution.

"There are things that bother me more than your words ever could. If you could find those things, then you would hold my greatest flaw in your hands, I am sure. But I do try to guard what secrets I have." Like the fact that if he so much as held a butterknife in her general direction she'd flip her s**t.

But she wasn't about to tell him that.

"So while yes, your words are mean and your hand did hurt when it met my face, I have found there are worse things you could do to me, so I do not mind. I perhaps even forgive you for it." Because then you have less fun.

Inu-Mitsu

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:57 pm
"Take them off for me?
Maybe in a moment, we will see.
" He wasn't entirely sure she wouldn't break him in half during the attempt. Titus had found out from their first meeting the colossus was rather strong.

"I suppose I would, that's what I do.
Though what might bother you I haven't a clue.
Your stone faced demeanor will be hard one to crack
Maybe your lack of emotion stems from no love in the sack?
" Titus was desperate for any kind of reaction though he was already deflated against the table top. How was it that Sura just sucked the life out of him so easily?

demon_pachabel

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces