Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 pm
ROMVLVS
I'm a super ninja.

I fight other ninjas that have gone rogue.

I hide in plain sight and merc from the shadows.

Then can I say I'm a fairy? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:08 pm
Shiver`
I Found A Sexy 1
I'm a 19 year old girl irl. I turn 20 in January. I was born and raised in Texas so I am also attending college in Texas. To hell with paying out of state tuition or living ANYWHERE where it actually gets cold. Also I really love my family and would die if I was separated from them for too long. LOL

I'm majoring in Technology Applications and minoring in History. Tech apps is basically a computer science/education degree. I really want to be a college professor or someone who does workshops on educational technology.(I want to teach adults!)

Despite my age, I graduate in December of next year. I graduated from High School in 3 years and took as many college hours as I could. I'm taking 18 hours next semester. s**t.

EDIT: OH GOD I posted this in the wrong thread almost wtf. how did that even happen?? xD
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey fellow Texan! biggrin Which part you you live?

heart South Texas. The land where the temperature never goes below freezing. rofl  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:52 pm
Im an unemployed, first year Psychology major. Im also a hardcore cosplayer. :I
Im a 21 yearold transexual lesbian, who dont take no s**t from no one. Well, not really, I just ignore it. I live in the Bay Area of California. I want to be a criminal profiler or work int he film industry. Im usually out cosplaying with friend, or generally derping. I travel alot, mostly for conventions. I hate warm weather, so I plan to move somewhere cold eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:14 pm
I was born n raised in good ole Mississippi
Though I couldn't stand most of the people and moved to Floreeeeda.
Don't like it here much either D:

I'm 20 (21 in like, 5 days!) and a history major.
What I'm gonna do with that I do not know O.o

I'm also a bit of a bookworm, heh.

Also my rl sister floats around here somewhere
ninja

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

M a l c c h i a t o

Dangerous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:22 pm
I'm Mal. I'm twenty-one. I was born in New York, raised in Florida and live in Pennsylvania. I'm a b***h, and a certain captain is my heterolife partner.
I'm also a graphic design senior who has recently decided she would much rather be in advertising. In my spare time I DJ on another little game corner of the internet and I serve the yinzers ice cream at hockey games.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 am
"Why would you any kind of fried tampon?"

Legit the conversation I'm having with some friends.

So strange. >>  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:21 am
Well, I'm probably a feline therian furry (and Otherkin).
I might be a bit alien, too. cat_razz

Anyway, I'm from (and in) Sweden, part of northern Europe.
I'm kind of religous, and an incurable besserwisser, who at least tries to be correct when i voice my opinion. .... of course i fail sometimes. cat_biggrin

Hobbies? Playing Games, and making Games. I have a fancy for miniature-based boardgames(but truly dislike D'n'D) and 2D Metroidvanias for computers.

... And i like to sing. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:47 am
Artist. RL one.

Completed my BCA in 2008 majoring in photography; screwed around with different mediums and genres, currently painting abstract impressionism landscapes for a prestigious art prize. 3nodding

I'm a big geek and heart all things star trek or whedon.

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:54 am
Genea
Artist. RL one.

Completed my BCA in 2008 majoring in photography; screwed around with different mediums and genres, currently painting abstract impressionism landscapes for a prestigious art prize. 3nodding

You and I...we must have large discussions. If you also like the Doctor, I may have to adopt you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:56 am
Ridley Starsmore
Genea
Artist. RL one.

You and I...we must have large discussions. If you also like the Doctor, I may have to adopt you.

How didn't I put doctor who? User Image

Oh I also play the ukulele, I cosplay, and am a lolita. :3

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:17 am
Genea
Ridley Starsmore
Genea
Artist. RL one.

Oh my stars and garters...-has teh vapors-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:31 am
Ridley Starsmore
Genea
Ridley Starsmore
Genea
Artist. RL one.

Oh my stars and garters...-has teh vapors-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:49 am
Tiina Brown

I'm kind of religous, and an incurable besserwisser, who at least tries to be correct when i voice my opinion. .... of course i fail sometimes. cat_biggrin

Hobbies? Playing Games, and making Games. I have a fancy for miniature-based boardgames(but truly dislike D'n'D) and 2D Metroidvanias for computers.

When I read 'furry' I suddenly remembered something. I think I was supposed to do something for you in furcadia a long time ago. I'm sorry I forgot. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 pm
Ping of Death
Tiina Brown

When I read 'furry' I suddenly remembered something. I think I was supposed to do something for you in furcadia a long time ago. I'm sorry I forgot. sweatdrop

Were you?
I don't remember what, then ...
I'm not even sure you were supposed to do anything ... i think i pointed out that it could be nice for a building constructer, like me ...
If you have an account there, you can check out my dream, uploaded in the Naia Green's Designer Block ...  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:15 am
Tiina Brown
Ping of Death
Tiina Brown

Were you?
I don't remember what, then ...
I'm not even sure you were supposed to do anything ... i think i pointed out that it could be nice for a building constructer, like me ...
If you have an account there, you can check out my dream, uploaded in the Naia Green's Designer Block ...
Ah, okay. smile I'll check it out then.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces