Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Introduce yourselves~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kirstyco

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:13 pm
hello, everyone~ :3
i'm kirstin, obviously. i'm almost nineteen (will be the twenty-eighth of this month!).
i'm a sophomore in college, and i absolutely love role-playing. it's probably due to the fact that i love writing ^^.
i role-play just about anything. so if you want to do a private role-play (whether it's over PMs, in a forum, or in here) or have a group role-play, feel free to invite me! :3

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 pm
Hello! My name is PikaPlushSarah but you can call me Sarah, Pika, or Tony! I am 18 and a college freshmen. I'm a fairly literate roleplay and belong to the following fandoms:
  • Avengers (Steve x Tony)
  • Hetalia (many, you should ask!)
  • Homestuck
  • Harry Potter
  • So many others, just ask me x.x

I write and draw, as well as sing, and read. Um...I'm not sure what else to say honestly...

PikaPlushSarah

Romantic Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

C-ntswhonametheirswords

Bashful Wife

6,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:57 pm
Hello ladies and gents, I am Kelsey, I am seventeen years old and a Junior in high school. I love to role-play and am an active role-player. I usually do romances because I am an avid writer, I usually write a lot and tend to use pictures that have to do with real life, though I will do anime images if I feel that it is needed.
I will role-play through PMs, MSN, Forums I don't role-play through email. It depends on my mood when I write, because my posts will range from a sentence to a few paragraphs. Though I will attempt to mirror the amount of writing that you give me. I will role-play just about anything; if I don't know it, give me time to research it or suggest a new idea. I usually don't do Fandoms because I like having an original character although if it is specific anime or movie where it seems just to where we have our own original characters, I will do it.
Feel free to shoot me a pm anytime. I am open for just about any kind of role-play. But if I'm not, I will openly tell you. Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:16 pm
Hey there, you can call me Hero, and I'm very glad that this guild found me to save me from the lack of boards lately. I'll be writing an original plot to start off with, if you'd all like to let me know what you've been craving. Actually, I'm very much in the mood to make a board, and unless any of you know what JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is, I doubt that my wishes will be satiated, so fire some stuff my way and I'll cook up a tasty plot for you all.

What I like:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Fantasy
Science Fiction
Mystery
Original Plots
Bleach
Legend of Zelda
Several other Fandoms, just ask and I'll clue you in~  

Substitute Hero

Tipsy Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

x x kit katt x

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:19 pm
Hello there everyone, my name is Kaitlyn. I'm eighteen years old, soon to be nineteen on the 27th!. I graduated school last year and currently do not have a job, nor am I going to college (though I hope to in the future.) So because of that I'm pretty much free all the time lol, and very active.
I roleplay through threads, email, pm (though I prefer not to). I also use IM (aim, yim, msn, and Skype) for OOC chat. I prefer not to do rp's through there because I've had bad experiences in the past from IM roleplays. I will do original or Fandoms, but I prefer Fandoms more and mixing in original characters with canons and putting our own twists to things and what not. I also prefer to have romance, but I don't like it to be the whole focus.
Feel free hit me up about potentially roleplaying ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:58 pm
Hi there, everybody! I'm Austadophilus, but you can call me Austa. I love rping, mainly 1x1 rps, but occasionally if I have some free time, I love to get engaged in groups rps too. I love Yuri pairings and doubling up on characters, since I feel that defines the worlds more in rps.

What I like:

Games
Rpgs
Mature Themes
Pokemon
Shadow Hearts
Yuri Rps
Yaoi Rps (if done right)  

Austadophilus

Piston Baroque

Partying Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:32 pm
Hi folks! I'm Piston, and I'm awkward and awesome. I travel too much to run an RP of my own, but when I join games, I'm in for the long haul. I go down with the ship! *salute*

As far as games go, I tend to go for things with a fantasy theme, though there are few genres that I will bar outright. I'm definitely a literate RPer, and I'm picky about which games I join. I play both male and female characters, though I play guys more often. I'm a fan of tabletop gaming, too. IRL I've run/pl cool ayed DnD, Pathfinder, World of Darkness, a couple homebrew systems, Risus, and I'm just getting into Shadow Run. My nerdiness knows no bounds. cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 am
Well considering i have been in this guild for quite some time now, i have never introduced or posted in it, but that is about to change. I am Angron Sanguine Deum for those who dont know latin. Angron the Blood God.
Real name is mike, i am 20 i can Rp any part you need me too and i enjoy every kind of rp. Tend to post literate, you will never get less than 500+ words from me at any rate, kind of a minimum bar i set for myself, otherwise whats the point in posting right?. Ermmm....LEt's see i love to read, write draw, and i play Rugby all fun stuff haha. Also open to onexone wether forum or pm you decide. biggrin . And that's me i reckon.  

Trident rex damnati

sailor suit

Beloved Reveler

9,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:28 pm
Hello! I'm Arc! I've been around Gaia for like...5 years or so? Something like that. I did some Gaian theatre, but Towns have since gotten a little less classy, so I think the era of theater here is over. I not-so-secretly hope it can be revived...the 1920s are my absolute favorite era, and I'd love to RP with anybody who shares the interest. I'm excited to make friends here, I think. Does that sound mushy? Whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:53 pm
Hi everyone. Name's Shara and i'm 19 (be twenty next month) and I love to write. Roleplaying is a passion of mine that i've had for years. I've been a member of gaia for about 6 years. Though i've only been on this profile for like a year. I'm a semi-lit to lit writer. It really all depends on what i have to work with. I like to rp with groups but will do 1x1's. I prefer rping using forums but i can do pm or im's. I only play female characters because i don't really know much about a guys mind to be able to play them. I also don't do yuri. I have nothing against it, I just don't like girls that way and wont rp like I do.

What i like:
Dark themed
Fantasy
Some romance
Anything to do with fighting

I will try anything so don't hesitate to invite me for something. Oh, i also work during the day so most of my posts will be done at night. If you want to know anything else just ask ^_^  

white_witch_shara

Interesting Cutie-Pie

9,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:58 pm
Greetings, all. My name is Ash (please no Pokemon jokes, I get those too often). I'm 19 and a college sophomore. Been a member of Gaia for four or five years now...can't quite plate a date. I am generally a literate to advanced literate roleplayer. However, as long as the thread requires a minimum of two paragraphs or so per post then I'm okay. One-liners drive me absolutely bonkers in roleplays, just a warning to all now. I'll play any character (but for the last year or so I've been favoring male characters so I'd have to reset my brain for female characters), any plot...pretty much everything under the sun. I'm very versatile.

I do, however, have a love for Steampunk roleplays. ^.^ So I would love the chance to roleplay with those who share the same love as I for dirigibles and steam-powered wonders.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:09 pm
H...hi gais...;///u///;
I'm Nkaujsua. I'm Hmong. Ohoho. As you can see as my username. I'm 15 turning 16 in the fall. I'm a Graduating Sophomore in High-school/College (I'm taking a Post-Secondary high school). And...I like to draw, roleplay (of course), sing, listen to music, Japanese Singers/Guys and yeah. I'm not much of a really good typer for someone who like roleplaying. I'm average. I can't write amazingly god paragraphs and replies, but I do try my best to reply and have fun with others. I just don't like to be looked down on my writing and my grammar, and well, being forced to do stuff. Ehehe.

Basically I like to have fun in roleplaying, and I try my best to meet requirements~ And it's nice to be here and I hope to make many friends while I'm here! ;///u//;

Ameebum

Sparkly Noob

Gigabitdoll

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:37 pm
<_<
>_>

Hello :3 I just joined and all ummm wells I am around my 20's and I always love to do a good decent rp. I try my hardest to make decent good posts in rp's biggrin .
I also like to have fun and also very friendly person :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:51 pm
Hey people! Devils_Grave just saying hi! A little background I've been a member of Gaia for a few years now and I love to RP. Mostly Fantasy, Mecha, War, and action type RPs, but once in a while I will go for a S&M or an Arranged Marriage just cause its fun to let out my romantic side once in a while lol. I have also created several very successful RPs in the past and would like to call myself an accomplished owner of threads lol. Well that's pretty much it, talk to everyone soon I hope! xd  

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The Reality Key

Dapper Friend

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:02 pm
Greetings all. My name is Jackson, but for convenience you will probably want to just call me Reality or any form of my screen name. I'm a sophomore engineering student in college, and I am a complete nerd 3nodding
As such, I am always on the computer, and can check Gaia often.
I do not like using the terms rp, roleplay, roleplayer, RPer, or RPing. I don't mean to be condescending, but I just want to give a heads up, because I will use words like plot, story, players, and playing instead, and people have asked about it.
As scholastic as I am, I have my hobbies. I am an avid outdoorsman, and have been known to spend days at a time out in the woods. I also play several instruments, and I am learning a couple more. Trumpet, French Horn, Piano, Guitar, and Ukelele to name a few.
I have only written one song, so I don't think I can rightfully call myself a singer-songwriter, but I do love to sing with instruments that I can.
I listen to lots of different genres, but I don't do country, hip-hop, or rap much.
Also, anything reminiscent of trashy white party girl doesn't peak my interest in music either.
I recently fell in love with indie rock and hipster culture, however I don't see myself becoming an actual hipster.
I'm more into group stories, because generally 1x1 plots are all about romance or something, and they just tend to flounder.

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff