Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Johnny's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:56 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick’s smile stayed present on his face, it seemed as though they had something in common.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny walks over and picks up the container, before walking over and putting it back in the fridge. " So what do you normallly do all day? 'Cause normally I am busy. "

OOC:

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick thought beck to his daily activities. “I sleep, Read and walk around. Mostly its sleep though” he replied looking back up to him.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:19 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny shrugs, " I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left of this world. " He sighs, putting his hands in his pockets and tapping one of his steel plated boots on the ground, he never really spoke that often with a non-victim or a therapist.

OOC:

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 am
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Hm.. I like sleeping because it makes life go by faster, when sleeping you cant get hurt. But if you do you cant really feel it unless you wake up” Nick said with a sigh, talking to Johnny is always so solemn.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:43 am

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny chuckles, " We always talk about such depressing topics. Sleep is something to be enjoyed to some people, we end up making it sound either bad to have or bad not to have. Odd. "

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:54 am
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick smiles shyly, “Well I blame you” He didn’t mean it as a mean thing to say, he kind of said it in a jokingly way.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:59 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny Snickers, before nodding, " I guess I am some-what depressing~ "

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick smiled noteingly before bringing his interest back to what he remembered, was screaming in the trunk of Johnny’s car. Of coarse it had been hours since then, and Johnny could have already done something with it without Nicky actually knowing. But he decided to just to blow the question over.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:36 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny smiles, " I like to paint as well~ "But then again, he never showed anyone the fearsome paintings...

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

You paint?” Nick’s interest was sparked by this comment. It wasn’t as though he could do anything great.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:26 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny nods, then smiles a creepy smile, " But they are not painted with paint exactly~~ " There goes his mentality for a while...

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 am
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick looked over at Johnny, he defiantly was something close to crazy. But of course Nick wouldn’t ever dare call him that, or think straight off insane thoughts about him. After all is wasn’t like is was his fault though, Nick just ended up blaming the doughboys for some reason. “T-that’s good to know” he stuttered his words at first but regained enough strength to straighten them out towards the end.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:27 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny chuckles, " Hmmm~ I have something I need to do~ Eehheheh, just hang around upstairs~ I will be up before nightfall~ " He then turns and starts walking towards the ladder at the end of the other hall.

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:22 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick smiled slightly at the chuckle Johnny had let out, If it wasn’t for the killing problem he had. He might have been somewhat normal if that factor had been removed. He breathed out and nodded, “sure, Nny” Nicky wanted to walk around anyway.. And perhaps he could nap.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas