Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Kakou ]|[ River Port ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:12 am
((To keep things trucking along, I'll provide two versions of what Alexei would do after the trap goes off, based on what Axel does.))

As the ball came down, it would quickly become apparent that he had misstepped. A large sealing array centered roughly around where the ball hit would glow after impact. A large tear would immediately open up within its confines and start sucking things in with tremendous force, drawing Axel and his ball of iron sand into the seal with A-Rank force.

If he doesn't escape:

As Axel slipped into the dark confines of the seal, Alexei started swearing vociferously. He carefully extracted himself from his hiding spot in the bush and retrieved the sealing tag resting in the center of what was now a clean patch of forest floor, made a few alterations to the tag and had the fake bird carry it back to the Scribes and Scraps shop, at which point Axel would pop out of the tag along with a large volume of leaves, branches, and other debris. Alexei, in the meantime, would busy himself with setting up his traps again.

If he does escape:

Alexei waited until the seal finished its job, the sound of his swears echoing around the area enigmatically. After it was complete, the bird would hop down off the tree mechanically and pick up the tag.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you idiot?!" Alexei's voice echoed off of the trees. "Get lost! I have no need for someone who willingly activates a trap that took a long time to set up and puts themselves into harm's way!"

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l B - Rank l Wanderer l
Chakra - 655/655 l Stamina - 640/640

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Day 13

What was that weird glowing? Everything happened so fast I barely had enough time to reach to my hip. As the tear formed, I began to pull Kodokumaso from its sheath, but the force of whatever had just formed in front of me was too strong. I recognized it after a brief moment, it was a seal, just like what Kodokumaso could create. My first instinct was to try and jump away, but the sucking force of the tear did not let me move away. Instead, with Kodokumaso unsheathed, I attempted to slash the ever-shrinking space between us, to create a tear of my own with Kodokumaso’s devour, but the speed at which it was attracting me left no space for me to act. Before I knew it, I was trapped inside pitch darkness. It was strange. Not warm. Not cold. Not humid. Not dry. It was only dark. Even in the darkness, it didn’t feel too dark; if anything, being sealed away was the equivalent of being surrounded by nothing. Not nothing in the sense of there being noting of note, but nothing in the sense that there is no matter around oneself. Truly, I was the only one here. Me, and my lord Jashin. Suddenly, the world became bright once more and I found myself in the middle of a shop, surrounded by leaves and trees. Before the owner could say anything to me, I grabbed the Iron Sand ball, then, I bolted through the door, and ran back to the river, only stopping once I saw Alexei once again. I made a single seal, turning my Iron Sand ball back into individual specs, then, I let it drop into the ground. “Nice trick.” I screamed out to him. “With tricks like those you’re likely to get what you’re trying to hunt soon enough.” My voice was equal parts impressed and annoyed. I had never dealt with sealing before, outside of my nominal knowledge on the workings of the enigmatic sword that rested on my hip. “But listen,” I crossed my arms, watching the youth setting the traps once more, and as I spoke, the Iron Sand sneaked across the grass, moving to Alexei’s position like a viper staking prey. Once it was close enough, the sand would lash out from the grass and attempt to lash itself onto my target’s feet. “I think you shouldn’t do this here. When was the last time a lunar rabbit was seen in this area? I think you’d have better luck in the mountains of Kumogakure, for example.” Casually, I dropped my hand on to the hilt of Kodokumaso. Unless someone was incredibly paranoid, not much would come of it by the way my hand seemed to be placed there, with all of my weight on the sword. By this point, Alexei would have either been bound by my sand or he would have somehow managed to know that he wasn’t and corrected himself to reflect this. Regardless of the situation, I spoke. “Come peacefully. Wayland just wants you out of the area, you’re affecting the Takumi hunters. Just go somewhere else. I can even suggest where you can go. Just don’t be here.”

Ryo: 3395
AC: 9530

OOC: In the interest of time I just did everything in one post, it makes things simpler. If you mind just let me know and I'll make a separete post in the other place.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund cost equivalent to two ranks lower (E-C refund 5, B refunds 10, A refunds 20 and S refunds 40) if the user has trained in the weapon's respective formless style bracket.
Army of One: Through training, Axel has learned to self Korabo his elements in complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques at one rank lower cost.
Formless: Medium Sized Sword [Katana] B Rank
Formless: Longbow D Rank
Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and -10 stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.2 In Strength
Total Bow Draw Strength: 60lbs
Satetsu Bonus: Moderate reduction in lightning damage
Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
Lack of Conviction: Due to breaking the Bushido code [Respect], while actively utilizing this style, their attacks will lack conviction. ( Every attack hits as if it were one rank lower, and complex attacks consume [25] additional chakra.

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Ergo War

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:49 am
"The day before yesterday," Alexei responded to Axel's rhetorical question while hopping with surprising agility out of the way of the lash of iron sand. "I spotted it two days ago at shortly before 0500 hours, about 2.6 kilometers northwest of here. Based on its migratory patterns at the time,
it should have arrived in this area to cross the river sometime today.
"

The trapper leaped up to a thick branch in a nearby tree and started fiddling with something on it,
likely a piece of one of the traps that had been disarmed earlier. After a couple of moments of fiddling, something in the underbrush moved; obscured though the movement was, it seemed probable that he had just disarmed a trap. Once finished, he hopped to another branch, then another, where he perched. His head bobbed back and forth continuously while he balanced on the branch, like he was either drunk or continually scanning the area.

"You're all so lively and meddlesome," the moving mound of plant matter complained. "I've been here for a month already, tracking this thing and charting out its movements. You know how many other animals I've killed in the meantime? Five. One was a predatory bird, one was a deer, and three were fish. All of those were killed only out of necessity and eaten. Now Wayland sends a mercenary to kick me out the day before my job in the area is over, even though I have an agreement with the local hunters. Sorry, but if he wants me gone, he can wait until tomorrow morning like everyone else."

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:19 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

I let out a loud sigh. The problem was that this guy hadn’t gotten permission from Wayland. I could see this now, but I had no other choice but to follow my job. “Listen.” I took a step toward Alexei while my iron sand crawled up the tree. “You want to capture this thing. I get it. But I can’t have you staying here. It doesn’t matter if you have an agreement with the local hunters because its clear to me you have no agreement with the man who runs things around here: Wayland. I wouldn’t call myself a mercenary insofar as I don’t want to hurt you. But if you don’t abandon the area right now, you leave me no choice.” It felt strange to say this. I had no will to hurt Alexei, or even to drive him out of the place. He wasn’t hurting anyone, he wasn’t bothering anyone, but still, to remove him from the area was his job, and as such, he would make sure that he followed through. Whatever the cost.

OOC: .

Technique Used:

Passives:

Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund cost equivalent to two ranks lower (E-C refund 5, B refunds 10, A refunds 20 and S refunds 40) if the user has trained in the weapon's respective formless style bracket.
Army of One: Through training, Axel has learned to self Korabo his elements in complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques at one rank lower cost.
Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
Lack of Conviction: Due to breaking the Bushido code [Respect], while actively utilizing this style, their attacks will lack conviction. ( Every attack hits as if it were one rank lower, and complex attacks consume [25] additional chakra.

Ergo War

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:07 pm
"Alright, how about this," Alexei began after a short pause. He had clearly considered what position Axel was in, though it would be up to the latter to determine whether the result was good enough. "I'll get out of here, but it's going to take about eight hours to undo all the traps I set up along the migratory path safely. You leave that to me and go tell Wayland the job's done. Just don't go carelessly triggering things on your way out."

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:03 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

It was good to see we were finally getting somewhere, but Alexei’s offer wasn’t good enough. “While that does sound good, I’ll do you one better. Just start charting the migratory path, or whatever, and I’ll work with the traps. That way, you’ll be out of Wayland’s hair as soon as possible. And it also means that you get to do the bear minimum in this situation, which I would consider a win.” If I would have been in his position, I would have taken it, it made my life much, much easier, but the ball was now on Alexei’s court. Hopefully, this would be over soon, and I would get my 1,000 Ryo.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Ergo War

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:13 pm
Alexei scowled underneath his disguise. Letting someone else disarm his traps meant less work for him, sure, but it took away some of the resources he'd used to set them up and would prevent him from going over his tracks again.

"Look, I'm not going to stop you, but I really don't suggest it. If you get sealed or injured, ain't nobody coming to save you. If I do it and get hurt or sealed, that's my just desserts. Plus, there's like, two hundred of these things, and I hid 'em pretty well, if I do say so myself. You'd be making your job much, much harder to make mine marginally easier. Oh, and you'd also be the one at fault if anyone got hurt in the meantime."

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:48 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

I stopped to think about what Alexei’s words. He seemed to be telling the truth for the most part, I wasn’t going to stand in his way. “On second thought,” I paused, surveying the area around me. “You can disarm them yourself since you’re so keen on doing it. I won’t stand in your way. I do have to ask you, why are you trying to catch this thing? Not to put you down or anything, just curious.” I crossed my arms and waited for his answer, then, I added. “Wayland also said something that led me to believe you have nowhere to go… If that’s the case, I know a place, between the mountains. A fort with a tower that touches the heavens in the land of lightning. It’s more like a citadel than a fort, it’s meant to be a giant Jashinist temple, I made it myself. We are in need of trappers. Jashinist or not, you’ll always be welcomed there.” Once I said that to him, I bowed and turned my back to Alexei, then, walked off to turn in my mission.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Ergo War

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:00 pm
Alexei bowed with a sarcastic flourish at being allowed to pick up his own traps. While Axel asked the question, he hopped down from the tree and started padding through the underbrush, his hands moving deftly, snaps and the sound of groaning branches in his wake as e began disarming his traps.

"Just to see if I can do it," he responded simply. "I'll keep that place of yours in mind should I ever find myself in the area, though I'm not big on religious settlements. No offense, but they always give me the creeps."

He would continue undoing traps as Axel walked away, not offering any parting words.

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The day had gotten off to a bad start. Originally they had planned to talk to the mayor but the search had gone unsuccessful at least. However as they had been searching for the mayor Atsuko had heard rumors that the rogue head was in town. His name exactly was a bit unknown, for Atsuko at least, but one thing that had been made clear was that he had plenty of work to offer. That is exactly what they were looking for after all.

Following a few tips he and Roxas had come to the docks, the hustle and bustle of the city surrounding the pair. Going down a set of stairs Atsuko would go to the under pass, a section that went underneath the docks and was rather out of the way. Dark, grimy, the smell of water, it was the perfect place for the head of rogues to be.

All he hoped was that his tips had been enough to at least start up a conversation with this mysterious figure.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 350 / 350 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 150 / 150x ◆¦ RYOx 0x ◆¦ ACx 0
◆¦ TAMER / NINJUTSU x ◆¦ D-RANK ROGUEx ◆¦ SHISHINx ◆¦ UCHIHA x ◆¦ DRAGON
xxxxx

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

malavaes
Ergo War
Quote:
Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:27 pm
Odoeb

User Image

The Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

Roxas hated places with two many people. He'd become highly paranoid as to who was next to him or who has approaching. The plan had become side tracked which didn't annoy him only due to the fact that it was Atsuko who was thinking everything through. The boy was leader for a reason. They were now looking for a rogue instead of a mayor. Roxas had been around and his fair share of rogues being one himself, but he'd never heard of a 'head of rogues'. It seemed to defeat the purpose of them, but what did he know he just took his bounties when they came and turned them in after. Being a rogue wasn't about the glory to him.
It was just the circumstances he was being dealt. "I don't like this place."
Roxas announced breaking his long silence. He knew Atsuko would just call him paranoid like usual, but he thought it was worth stating.

The location Atsuko took the two was also incredibly sketchy and with his mauled up arm the man wasn't sure he could do anything more than bluff if he had to actually fight someone. He observed the people under the docks and their ways. Rogues came in all shapes and sizes, but they all gave the same vibe. Freedom, they were all free. He also knew that any sudden movement would be enough to get the pair into trouble. "Let's be quick." He said while looking at the rogues. The smell of the place irked him.

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:14 am
As the pair walked through a throng of shady rogue-type characters, they would notice that despite the presence of such rough types, work was continuing in the nearby warehouses and shipping centers. The underside of the docks was a bit less busy, but the presence of small vessels intended ostensibly for personal transport meant that the area was not entirely quiet.

Nothing untoward would befall the pair as they worked their way through the under-docks until a fit man in a tanktop clapped Roxas on the shoulder as they passed. It wasn't a hostile maneuver nor a particularly friendly one, but afterward the lad would feel a small piece of paper had been slipped into his collar. On it, in remarkably clear handwriting, was the following:

Note
The city has started dumping waste in the river and it's gumming up operations down here. Gather up as much of this garbage as you can and paint City Hall in it. Dump any leftovers at the city gates and bounce before the guards catch you. (Trash Collection, Harassment x2)

Should you find yourselves with more free time, burgle the Herbal Furs. It doesn't matter what you take, but each of you should walk out with something. On your way out, spread around some of the baits they carry to whip the animals into a frenzy. The more chaotic it gets in there without ruining the wares, the better. (Theft, Harassment)

Odoeb

malavaes

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Odoeb

User Image

The Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

Roxas almost decked the man who touched him. Instinct dictated such, but he stopped the moment he felt the paper touch his skin and the casual demeanor of the man. Reaching for his collar, Roxas pulled out a small piece of paper. In it contained the apparent instructions the 'Head of Rogues' had given the two. The man truly did like playing the mystery card. Not even showing himself to his peers. Roxas would remember this. As for the mission they were handed it was pretty pathetic. Roxas raised his brow reading it twice to make sure he had truly understood what it was saying. The man or woman wanted them to dispose of trash in a glorified rogue manner. He shook his head slowly and handed the piece of paper over to Atsuko. Keeping his disappointment to himself and for Atsuko to discover shortly.

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:26 pm
User Image

Atsuko had been paying attention to the other surroundings so he hadn't noticed the man stop Roxas. When he was handed a piece of paper however and read it his eyes hid the disappointment. Well, they all had to start somewhere right.

Tucking the piece of paper in his pocket he lead Roxas out from under the pier and back into the sun light.

"We'll split up and get these done. If you can help it try to hide your identity for some of these, no point in racking up a warrent for petty crimes. Once we get stronger we'll be able to have more leverage on our jobs....for now lets just take care of this"

If Roxas didn't have anything else to add Atsuko would nod and go about his way, intent on finishing these missions sooner rather then later.

xxxxx

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

malavaes
Ergo War
Quote:
Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image

Atsuko wasn't about to wait around to deal with all of this garbage. Hypothetical, and quite literal. Going straight to work he went through the river and picked up the trash piece by piece.

What started as a small job was more of a careful one as he went along. If he was going to get garbage to toss he would at least take the parts that made it easier. Things like already existing bags, old baseballs, etc. Anything that was more solid then a liquid.

Once these were scrounged up he'd put them into one final large bag and put the bag over his shoulder. Now would be about the time to leave. For one final procaution he pulled his under shirt which was rather flexible over his nose so the lower half of his face was covered and his hood far over his head. Anyone who looked at him would have a hard time spotting his face. [Garbage Collection Completed]

- Exit -

xxxxx

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers