Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 pm
Ezio hasn't been seen or heard from much lately but one thing was for sure, he will be paying his respects for those who lost their lives and for their families. He would make it his business to show up at the candle lite vigils and so he dressed himself for such occasion. Ezio walked on the scene towards the group of people wearing what was usual for him, a casual attire, his piercings weren't to really count since he never really took them out unless he was to put a different set in or to clean them. His hair was brought back in a ponytail while also leaving strands loose which hung before his face, followed by that was a black button down violet pin stripe shirt under an black button vest which hugged him finely, and a violet, loose tie which seemed to be more of a rocker tie. Along with his belt were a couple of chains which stretched from his right front belt loop to his back center belt loop. The black slacks he wore and not to mention his nice Stacy Adams shoes finished off his attire. Though this was without including all his accessories. Ezio walked up with his calm demeanor with his hands placed in his pockets. When he arrived he seen faces that were familiar but have never really talked to, the Choirs melodic tunes called out to many of those in the area though Ezio only wished he could have performed with them but he didn't get the chance to speak with whom was in charge so for now he was just in the crowd. Looking around he tried to find those who he knew by actually having a conversation, even if it was only for a moment.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:47 am
Celeste looked at Troa as he approached. "Yes I guess it was" she said aloud, but had other things on her mind. "I meant to tell you thanks though" she said, referring to him help save her that day. The wind blew slightly as it brushed across her skin. Out of the corner of her eye, Celeste could spot Ezio, though they never spoke officially, she knew of him. If he came over she would converse, if not then she would continue with Troa.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:59 am
Troa looked over at Celeste for a second, blinking a few times blankly before he finally spoke. "For what?" He asked, scratching his head a little. "Hittin ya with my bag by mistake? In that case no prob, any time." He added with a smirk. Shaking his head a little at himself, he shrugged again. "But really don't worry about it." He said simply. "Just get me a double bacon cheese burger at some point and we'll call it even." He added with a grin. "Ave Maria..." He muttered out loud, mostly to himself when the choir started to sing that song. "I could never tell if this was supposed to be a hopeful or depressing song..." He sighed.
"Ave Maria! maiden mild!
Listen to a maiden's prayer!
Thou canst hear though from the wild,
Thou canst save amid despair.
Safe may we sleep beneath thy care,
Though banish'd, outcast and reviled -
Maiden! hear a maiden's prayer;
Mother, hear a suppliant child!
Ave Maria!

Ave Maria! undefiled!
The flinty couch we now must share
Shall seem this down of eider piled,
If thy protection hover there.
The murky cavern's heavy air
Shall breathe of balm if thou hast smiled;
Then, Maiden! hear a maiden's prayer;
Mother, list a suppliant child!
Ave Maria!

Ave Maria! stainless styled!
Foul demons of the earth and air,
From this their wonted haunt exiled,
Shall flee before thy presence fair.
We bow us to our lot of care,
Beneath thy guidance reconciled;
Hear for a maid a maiden's prayer,
And for a father hear a child!
Ave Maria!"

He spoke the lines in english that he could remember, his mother once translated it for him when he was younger. She sang it in english to him when he would have flashbacks at night. "It's bitter sweet..." He muttered, finding he had closed his eyes during the song. Opening them, he joined in the applause when they finished.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:55 am
Alister smiled, again happy with Noise "well we got a couple of guys that got them selfs caught, all we gotta do is run in, grab our guys and run out, simple in and out job" Alister placed his hand on Noise's back "Polom care to lead the way", Polom stepped in front of them both and began to lead them back towards the exit, which wasn't needed.

They left the tunnels and the barn, they made their way back into Onicann, east distict. Now they were right around the corner from the guard house, it was a tall building on one side of the plaza with a fountain with crowds of people everywhere, pearing his head around Alister then looked back at Polom and Noise "right we'll have to act fast, leave it to long and they'll be in a carriage, then their as go as gone" if the guards got them in a carriage the carriage would be heavy guarded, it'll be stupid to go up against that.
"right Noise, Polom I need you two to make a distaction, as soon as you do that I'll spring in to action" Alister walked a little into the street "I'll wait for your signal" he gave them a thumbs up to them, but mainly Noise then dissappeared into a crowd.

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 pm
Casidy
Casidy had arrived to the candle light vigil early to help set up. She was part of the committee that worked on this whole event. Becuase of the occasion, Casidy had changed into a different outift. While Cas did wear a skirt sometimes, she didn't often wear dresses so she figured that wearing one that was at least casual would be appropriate. Now, as the slide show was being presented and the choir began to sing, Casidy was seated on a bench a little apart from the rest of the people who shared the same bleacher. She had a small candle on the seat next to her and her sketch book on her lap. During the slide show, Casidy was drawing some of the people seated nearby who were holding candles and watching the show and the choir. It all looked so beautiful with the candles shining.

==

Ari
((I don't entirely remember the situation which Neo and Ari were left in. sweatdrop lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:40 pm
Andrelia Synclair
I won't ever give up. I'll die before I let anything happen to you.

User Image

Andrelia sighed as he stood at the outer edge of the crowd, holding his own candle slightly over his head. From his position at the back and on a slight rise, he was able to see every person, including Casidy and that girl, Lunia. Things were becoming more and more strange as time went on. He had never had Lunia in any of his classes, so he had never seen her before, and thus he had never witnessed her have an episode of exploding head pain like that, especially when she said it happened the moment she looked at him.

Did that mean that there was something special about her? He was from the Other World..... and no ordinary Earth Human could possibly tell what he was by just looking at him. She didn't necessarily know what he was, but her body's reaction to the sight of him was strange, and unlikely to be merely a coincidence of timing. No. There was something special about her too. But was she dangerous? Was she someone sent to hurt Casidy? Was she just another resident of the Other World that was living on Earth? Or did was she from the Other World and had no clue about it, much like Casidy? Whatever the case, that meant he had two people he needed to keep an eye on now.

Still, Andrelia could not shake off a feeling of dread and foreboding that he had. It simply would not go away. Maybe it was all the stories of disappearances at other schools. Something like that had never happened before, and there was still no evidence as to who the culprits were. The only thing people knew was hat all of the incidents were connected, since all of the circumstances were the same. "Gah, this sucks," he muttered to himself, frustrated at what he perceived to be a lack of ability on his part to spot danger around Casidy. Right now, he couldn't tell a danger from a harmless spectacle, and he had been jumping at his own shadow for the last several weeks.  

Draconia Crystalis

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:32 pm
NeophantomX
Neos eyes wnet wide and sweat went down his face when he heard her voice and had enough time to open his mouth to panic when she wacked him in the shoulder blades and he fell over doing a little roll as he lay there flat on his face his legs dangling in the air. He quickly spat out dirt and rolled to his back a she sat up and bagan slowly crawling backwards as he looked at the furious Ari with nervoud eyes and sweating face from fear. " Oh um Ari what a surprise to see you here your early. Look its not what you think i was uhhhh... just checking to make sure those girls were in top condition and was grilling them for info on the sword yes thats what was happening." tried to explain neo as sweat kept coming down his face as he gulped nervously again.

( lol this was neos response when she caught him flirting with some girls and making her wait. xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:54 am
((I made a moot point. Everyone's posted once on Earth at the vigil. Anyway, have fun with randomly disappearing and appearing people on Earth and the OtherWorld. I blacked the Earth events and browned the Other World for this post.))
----
EARTH

Genya merely nodded hesitantly when Troa had touched him before. He was still wary of the guy for various different reasons that included the smoking, the fighting, the walking out of class, and so on. So, he just listened to the choirs. The music was beautiful to his ears, and he closed his eyes for a moment, letting himself drift to the rhythm of the music. But soon, he started to feel an itch on his nose. He was standing in direct view of Casidy so that she would notice him even if she was sitting down and sketching.

---

Ezio’s engineering professor was also present, dressed a bit more tidily than usual. Candle in hand, the green eyed professor stood near the back of the congregation. He nodded as he observed the attendees and poked Ezio as he passed him...because that was totally very professor-like. He saw Casidy sitting quietly on a bench drawing and commented on her drawings as he passed, "Casidy, those look nice. I think I know who that is!"

Troa looked like he was in a sing along party. Celeste was conversing with him. Lunia was doing quite a great job in the choir, and Genya looked as if he was about to sneeze. Anyhow, the professor made his way over to Andrelia upon noticing that the man seemed down. Why? No idea. It was a candlelight vigil. There were bound to be plenty of people who seemed down. "Mr. Synclair, it truly is a shame what has been happening lately," the professor remarked neutrally. "All these unexpected things have come to pass..." At least one of the guardian students was standing in plain view of both of them, so that if they tried to ignored the student, it would be totally impossible. "Don't mope so much. Pray for them," the professor said softly with a smile."Or is there something else that is making you feel under the weather?" The professor and Andrelia were both staff members, so they knew of each other. They hadn't interacted too much though. The engineering professor was most commonly called "Orion" by most of the staff for whatever reason. It was his middle name, and people really just sometimes forgot his first and last name because the middle name was used so much.

~Chapter Two: Who Am I?~

As another song began after the Ave Maria and the words “Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight...” melodiously sounded by choir, Genya felt an itch get worse on his nose. He wanted to scratch it, but he didn’t think it was appropriate in light of the circumstances for whatever reason. Gah! Am I allergic to something? Stop itching, nose!

"...someone's thinking of me... ...tonight..."

No...noo!!!! I'm going to sneezeeeee!!! Genya was almost freaking out now. Why he wouldn't just scratch his nose was something to wonder. It might not have prevented the potential sneeze anyway. Unable to hold it any longer, Genya sneezed horrifically. The sound would have echoed throughout the whole area were it not for two reason: 1) The choir had hit a high note, and 2) Genya, Celeste, Lunia, Troa, and Ezio were suddenly pulled away from their existences on Earth. It wasn't necessarily a comfortable feeling, and for sure, it was confusing.

"And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby...
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky...
"

Casidy and Andrelia would notice for sure, but no one else seemed to notice or care. Everything moved along normally. Ezio's engineering professor didn't show any sort of reaction either. He seemed to smile at the words being sung by the chorus. "Indeed... the sky and the many worlds out there or in our minds..." the professor randomly commented. "Safe passage to those that have moved on. Rest in peace." But the professor had noticed though he didn't show it. Oh dear, they've disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTHER WORLD

Things had gotten a bit more chaotic as the jester's actions caused people hiding in that area of homes to literally run out of their homes in fear. Try as Xaldin and Leonardo's soldiers might, "rebels" were out fighting the soldiers, and it seemed things would take a while to calm before things got any better.

A ridiculously loud sneeze sounded from the air above the area where Rugalia, Clad, Shaco, and Leonardo were fighting as five figures in outlandish clothes and whatever else they had with them (lit candles included) came crashing down toward the Ruthbar ground with various sound effects that could possibly random from the sneeze to screams to curses to whatever else might sound from the Earthians. It wasn't the best of places for anyone to start falling in the midst of the fighting especially with the blades flying around and Shaco's explosions, and no doubt it was very very random.

----------
Meanwhile back at the Regent's palace, Cyrus had just lain down to take a rest when he suffered a massive coughing fit, but it was just that. A massive coughing fit with no blood. It left a funny taste in his mouth, and Cyrus sat up and felt his forehead. It's just a cold....or did Rine do something spectacularly dense and put something in my drink?  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:26 am
At first, Troa was trying to recognize the key signature of the song that played after Ave Maria. Next thing he knew, he was free falling towards a ground with a lot of sharp pointy objects. Well... can't say this is a first... only I was tied up last time... He thought to himself, as he glanced around. He saw a bunch of people from the vigil, though only recognized a few of them. "Aw s**t..." He muttered as he looked towards the ground, as well as around him again. He noticed that Celeste was still more or less next to him. Quickly, he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. Shifting his weight so his back would hit first, he held her head to help brace her neck for the shock of the landing. "Please don't hit anything pointy, please don't hit anything pointy..." He muttered over and over, basically giving everything up to chance. Suddenly, he felt several familiar sharp stings from blades scratch him in several parts of his body. Thankfully none vital. However, the ground was still hard. Landing on top of a corpse in full body armor didn't really lessen the impact either, but it did help maximize the amount of wind knocked out of him. Upon impact, he coughed out some blood as he braced Celeste and had the wind knocked out of him. His vision was blurry as he had hit his head against the helmet of the corpse under him. Moving his hand around in a daze, he grabbed whatever he felt first. He ended up picking up a rather large shield and pulled it over them. Not knowing what else to do, he prayed that he could regain his breath and vision sooner then later. "The... hell...?" He gasped as he tried desperately to regain his breath. "Who... hired the... renaissance carnies...?" He gasped, wiping the blood from his mouth with his sleeve. His mind was racing far to fast to notice all too much how little space the shield gave him and Celeste, all of his other personas were trying to get out, and he was dizzy beyond belief. He could feel himself starting to black out, but ended up fading back and forth as he tried to stay in control.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:15 pm
Xaldin smiled lightly as the heroes fell to the ground. " It begins. " He said softly. He vanished into thin air reappearing through the cloud of dust which formed from their descent he smiled as the first to act, the young man named Troa reacted rationally to the experience.

" Welcome to our world, Heroes. " He said as he looked at them through his blind eyes, he could sence their powerful auras untapped but still strong. " Have you not awakened? I suppose not it's only been what.....3-4 seconds? " He smiled and said. " Now you picked a good time to drop in now don't panic. " He glanced over his shoulder as a rebel ran towards the group a large axe in hand. Xaldin didn't have to move much just a flick of the wrist as beautiful glowing spheres appeared around him in a circle. They began to glow brightly and suddenly fired dazzeling lazer like beams at the man incinerating him without pain.

" I never did like torture, I don't see the sense. " He looked back down at them and smiled lightly. " Now I suppose you'll all have a magnitude of questions, unfortunately they'll have to wait as you can see now isn't a very good time. " He just smiled kindly his blindfold flapping gently in the wind. " Just relax, I promised someone that you'd all be kept safe, and I never break my promises. " He hoped they were alright, he knew that they had just survived a fall that would have crippled normal people, but he could hope theat they were well. He spun around and sighed. " I'm afraid you'll not like the world you first see, the battlefield is no place to be droppped into. " Regret hung in his voice, he had truly hoped they would come at a more peaceful time but this wwas the best that would do. He hoped they weren't traumatized it wasn't their fault, none of it was they were innocent so far in this affair.

Nicko1421

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 pm
Lunia's eyes opened slightly, she sat up and went onto her knees, trying to get a hold of herself fully. She looked around and really had no idea what was going on, she could hear someone speaking, and she looked at Xaldin, making sure her eye patch was still firmly over her eye. But as she was doing so, she let out a shriek in pain, "Why are these headaches so sore?!" she yelled, clasping onto her head as she started to get dizzy again. The pain was worse than ever this time, Lunia was breathing very strangely, as she faded in and out of being awake. "I don't know where i am, wh-" she couldn't take the pain any longer. As she screamed however, a huge shockwave came from her body and bounded about half a mile from her, without her noticing. She just held onto her head, not knowing what was happening.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:44 pm
The obnoxiously loud sound of a sneeze followed by several humans dressed in a particularly odd manner was just enough to get Clad to stop his tries at revenge. "An insane clown...Leo...and now...its raining people...right. I do believe i'll have to stop drinking..." Clad stood up and brushed off his gauntlets looking between Leonardo and Shaco. The look on his face rather confused and anything but the fighting rage he had had before. "Gentlemen I wash my hands of this strangness" (Bonus points if you catch the movie reference.) As the shifter man turned to leave and try and restore some sort of order to his troops a shockwave shook the building as well as much of the surrounding area. This caused Clad's step to be a bit...missplaced and for a second time he went tumbling off a building. This time however he was unable to so gracefully slow his decent and landed with a loud thud and a slur of curses. Getting up slowly he calmed down to grumbles. "Allright so they werent hallucinations either...hmph well if they can cause somethin like this they must be somewhat usefull..." Clad closed his eyes to sniff the air. Catching the fallen humans scent was particularly difficult as it smelled like nothing within Ruthbar or the kingdom for that matter. With one last glance up toward Leo and Shaco's roof he took off to try and find the Earth worlders.

Noise nodded understandingly. If Alister's men were still in Onicann then it should be too hard. The town was no prison, and to his knowledge not a place of too much turmoil.
After the instruction and thumbs up from Alister Noise got to thinking, not even aware of the smile on his face. "Well, i'd think if a little scuffle broke out here that would work dont you?" Though Noise was no brawler by any means he was quick and agile, which led to at least some skill in handling a quick and fast weapon. Thus with a quick incantation Noise created a long pole of ice. "ready when you are Polom"

demoneyeszero

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:32 am
Polom, smiled at the shifter and made fists, he had a short sword but didn't draw it just yet, Polom he yelled and ran screaming towards the the area Noise had jestered.

Alister could hear Polom screaming at the top of his voice, Alister's crowd in which he was hiding stopped to see what was happening, Alister stayed within the crowd until he saw two guards head on over from the guard post, both armed, they went straight past Alister, as they did Alister draw his dagger and made a quick slash at the one guards belt shifes, which caused his sword to drop to the ground, luckerly he didn't realize. Now Alister made his move he walked straight into the guardpost, inside was one armed guard and the small cell holding the two rebels, the guard noticed Alister walk in and questioned him what business he had here, "well how about this, how many seconds do you think it'll take me to knock you out" the guard was confused before he could do anything, Alisters whole body gave out a faint white glow, a split second later, there was a chang against the cells bars and the guard was out cold, Alister had used some of his power to increase his speed. He let the rebels out and was ready to move out, hopefully Noise and Polom would be alright.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:45 am
Troa couldn't hold on anymore, he was going to pass out soon. "Get away..." He managed to tell Celeste, and whoever was able to hear his fading voice. Right after he said that, his body went limp. His breathing slowed and became shallow, but his heart rate went up for a moment.

Suddenly Troa's body went ridged, and threw the shield off of Celeste and himself, as well as getting her off of him. "It's about damn time..." He said, his voice was different then normal. It was rougher, and dripped murderous intent. His aura pattern was different, it left a demonic feeling to whoever could sense it. This different persona touched the back of his head, pulling it away to see blood. Looking down at the full metal suit of armor Troa had fell on, he looked at the blood on the helmet where his head landed. Kneeling down, he patted the corpse on the head. "Thanks there bub... I'm free now since you died before me." He said, a sadistic smirk on his face. The persona completely ignored the blind man, and instead took the sword that was next to the corpse. "Tch..." He muttered, throwing the thing aside as he saw the blade was shattered. Looking up to seeing a soldier just finish killing someone, he charged after him. "I want in on the fun too..." He said, jumping into the air and kicking aside the soldier's weapon. As the persona hit the soldier, his feet on his stomach or chest, he had one hand on his head and the other on his shoulder. He forced the soldier's head to the side, and bit into the man's throat. The soldier screamed in agony as Troa's body was showed in blood, the persona just laughing demonically as he picked up the fallen weapon. "I'll be takin this then..." He said, bloodlust shining in his eyes as he wiped blood from his mouth. "I dunno what the ******** ya did to get here Troa..." He said out loud. "But for once I think I gotta thank ya." He added with a shug. The shockwave sent him to a knee, sucking his teeth as he glanced over at the source. Standing up as soon as he was able, he also took the shield from the man he had just killed.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:50 am
User Image
Shaco

Shaco had to wait was seemed like an eternity as the blades flew towards him his eyes widened for a single moment before he teleported once again. This man would prove to be a difficult target to deal with to say the least but he would strike when it was least expect. For the time being he would leave this place but he needed to claim a single victim before moving on. Not that it had not been fun here but it was time for him to leave. It also did not make sense for an assassin to stay and fight when they could simply wait in the shadows. Drawing his blade quickly he drove it through the heart of some poor man caught in the battle. The life from this begin flowed into the jester and his wounds where recovered. However he scanned the area making sure that if those blade would follow him he would have some sort of meat shield near by.

((Not my best post but school has me busy so this will have to do for now))

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff