Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:42 pm
Amora smiled and dismissed her shadows watching the man walk towards her, this was the infamous Mr. Fairy, the man who killed Yolor and survived a fight with Tsuliria.
Darkness circled around her arms as she noticed his glow, seeing him throw the orbs she tilted her head before seeing them form into small spears.
"A little dog is trying to bark is he?" Amora said chuckling.

She raised her hand causing a large dark wall to appear from her feet and catch the small spears before sinking back into the ground and returning to the shadows of her minions.

"Why not make things easier and just get on your knees now so I can avenge Yolor."
She closed her eyes as four dark balls formed in front of her, the four orbs circled behind her as she opened her eyes.

"I hate it when peasants forget their place. Come then Mr. Fairy, and let me swallow that light of yours in my darkness. Along with your useless existence."

Holding her hands out two of the orbs sent out corkscrews of shadows flying towards Jazz as Amora gripped the last two orbs forming two tridents in her hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan started to hide behind Mirela when he noticed her step closer, glancing back at her he noticed she seemed scared, feeling her hand he felt something in his chest, he thought it was courage but looking back at the man it was in fact fear, a lot of fear.
However, this was a good chance to make it up to Mirela.

Kailos stomped the ground causing cracks to form into the cobblestone making it separate as a grin came across his face.
Kalan seeing this pushed down his fear and stepped forward.

"You will rue the day that you messed with the almighty Kalan!"
Kalan put his hands on his hips as a horse flew over his head neighing as his hair blew back from the wind before landing in the crowd behind them.
"....did you...just throw a horse at me?"
Kailos held another horse above his head and shrugged his shoulders.
"Maybe," he responded.

Straw flew out of Kalan's sleeves and he threw them into the cracks in the ground, dashing forward he drew more straw forming two straw swords in his hands.
Kailos threw the horse however Kalan jumped stepping on the horse before getting close to Kailos.
"Get ready for one of my special moves!" Kalan yelled.

He stared slashing at Kailos causing him to stumbling back, Kalan continued to cut Kailos diagonally, horizontally vertically before turning and slamming the straw together formed it into one large sword and hardening it raised it up with a loud roar sending Kailos flying into the air.
"I'M THE GREATEST THERE EVER WAS!"

He threw four pieces of straw in the air before making them larger and slammed them into the still airborne Kailos causing him to fall back down towards the ground.
"I'm not done yet!"

He sharpened the straw from the cracks causing them to pop out of the ground into spikes which Kailos slammed into creating a large explosion of dust and straw.
"Now that is called skill!"
Kalan started jumping in the air and cheering...however it didn't last long as he saw a dark figure stand up.
"N-no way..."
Kailos pulled his hood back up before walking back into the open, straw stuck out of his skin and blood poured down his arms dripping onto the ground.
"My that was fun, actually stung a little."
He started to walk forward rotating his left arm.
"Now it's my turn."

Kalan held his arm out in an effort to protect Mirela, however he was sure he would just rip it off and beat him with it.
"Mirela, if we don't make it, I just want you to know, back then was the happiest twelve seconds of my life."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:17 pm
Jazz took a step back, his hands glowing softly before punching one of the dark orbs, the other grazing his head. giving a small sigh, he jumped up on the platform with the cocky woman.

"Don't forget, a dog can bite back your highness"

The cockiness in his voice made him chuckle a little, hoping to irk his polar opposite. Her tridents were impressive, long, jet black, pure darkness. Jazz matched her pair with a set of long swords, glowing a soft white.

"Do you really think that technique can snuff out my light? You're sadly mistaken."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:00 pm
"Kalan, that was... You just..." Mirela had a look of pure astonishment on her face. Placing her hand on his outstretched arm, she allowed a faint smile to cross her lips, setting his previous actions and words aside. Kalan had given Mirela her confidence back-- If he could hit Kailos and actually hurt him some, she could. "Thank you, really." To show her gratitude, Mirela gave Kalan a hug from behind before stepping away and raising her violin to play. "I feel quite appreciated, you know. A duet and two encores! Maybe after this I can play your requiem." Mirela spoke those last few words in memory of Nola, still feeling a bit sad over her demise.

Soon after she spoke, Mirela smiled a bit more to hide her sadness and remaining fear as she began to play. "Stand back, Kalan." From the confidence boost, Mirela found herself humming the melody she was playing. It actually reminded her of her mother, which slightly saddened her a little more. Four green blotches began forming a few meters around Kailos's feet, angled upward. Soon after, spears began emerging from them and were fired into the air. A bright green flash appeared after they collided with each other, during which Mirela slowed the tempo of the piece. As the flash subsided, dozens of pale green flower petals began descending from the sky, falling above and around Kailos. Halting her melody, Mirela left her violin in position but lowered her bow to speak.

"Unless you enjoy being cut, Kailos, I would recommend not being hit by those... However, by all means, feel free to stay put."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:36 pm
Amora watched as Jazz knocked away yet another one of her attacks before stepping onto her podium, looking over she saw Tsuliria was still fighting though Linora was gone meaning she didn't have to worry about those two.
"At least you know your place," she said with a grin.

She looked down at his swords her brow arching, he looked like he could handle his power.
"I am Amora, the third commander...well it doesn't matter since I'm not involved with them anymore. I create and manipulate shadows with the help of my own shadow in return."

She motioned behind her to reveal she didn't have one before slamming her tridents into the ground, they spread out before creating a dark barrier that surrounded the podium but only went as far as the podium's edge.

"Well enough talk."
She made a motion with her hand causing dark clones of her self to float up from the ground, dark tridents formed in their hands before they ran at Jazz both aiming to penetrate his skull."
"See if your light can get rid of my darkness, worthless puppet."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan glanced back at Mirela feeling her hand, he blinked a few times surprised of hearing thanks...it had been a long time since he heard a 'thank you' and it was normally when he was quiet.
He froze upon receiving a hug, his eyes widening before a grin came across his face feeling softness.
"S-soft," Kalan said this closing his eyes and wriggling his fingers. "Really really soft, softer than I imagined."
Kalan continued to touch the air as Mirela stepped forward lost in his own world.

Kailos remained still seeing the petals surround him, he looked around with a smile and making a fist brought his hand up causing a petal to cut his arm showing his pale skin from his now ripped sleeved as a red aura surrounded it.
He slammed his fist into the ground before pulling up a small chunk of earth cutting his side in the process, he spun the chunk of earth in a circle getting rid of the petals before smiling and throwing and it at Mirela.

However before the large chunk could hit her a vertical line appeared in front of her before the rock was cut clean in half one chunk hitting
the ground the other hitting Kalan in the face knocking him out of his daze.
"Allow me to assist you musician."
Linora walked up next to Mirela crossing her arms as she stood next to her, Kalan rubbing his forehead walked up next to them.
"Perfect, the more crimson that can stain these streets," Kailos said before dashing at them.

"It'd be a good idea if he didn't reach us," Linora said extending her arm.
"Right!" Kalan said pulling more straw from him.
"Unless he reaches Kalan..."
"Linora you should really be more honest with your feelings. You'd be sad if something happened to me."
"You're right I'd feel sorry for the person that has to clean up your remains."  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:40 am
Jazz lifted his blades, ready to parry the attacks from the clones. Side stepping, he sliced one in half, it dissapating into air. Blocking with one blade, he repelled the second's trident, bringing his other sword straight down, splitting it down the middle.

"It's a shame really, your movements are so elegant, yet they belong to such an ugly temper. Underestimating me was your first mistake."

Jazz slowly reached up, removing the mask from his face. His pale face met the setting sun once more, his eyes burning with a bright light. He gave a small smile as he brought an orb up in his hand.

"It's foolish to speak down to an envoy, i'm sure you know that from Tsuliria?"

He tossed the orb into the air, it exploding into hundreds of tiny butterflies. His piercing gaze never left Amora's eyes as the butterflies flurried down around them and out into the crowd, filling the square. A snap rang as every butterfly froze, flashing into a long spear, all aimed at center stage.

"How does it feel? The world about to rain down upon you?"

Jazz tried to psych her out, break that pride and pompousness she possessed. Jazz slowly raised an arm, softly closing his eyes as his body began to glow. In his palm a small, bright bead of an orb rested.

"You've left me with little choice. You'll probably never stop fighting, and there are too many lives here at stake, so I have to cut you down."

With that, the small orb fell to the ground. Time seemed to slow as it hit, slowly sinking in. The ground around Jazz began to emit a soft glow, a small sprout made of pure light sprouting behind him. It began to rapidly grow as the makings of a tree began to take shape. All that was visible was a flowerless, leafless, climbing tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:58 am
"Hm?" Mirela brought her attention to the newcomer, nodding a thank you to her. "Clearly that seems to be the best answer. Linora, correct?" Letting her eyes travel back to Kailos, Mirela felt a smirk forming. With Kalan and this Linora woman at her side, she felt as if the battle would be over in only a few moments. "Let's see how this goes, shall we?"

Taking a few steps backward, Mirela brought her bow to her violin and began playing once more. It was the same melody as before, except a bit different. A large, pale green ring appeared in the shrinking distance between the three "companions" and Kailos. Within a few short moments, a single serpent slithered from the ground and into the air before it clasped its mouth around its tail and began consuming itself. As it took hold of its tail with a tight grip, a long-sword made of the green energy shot up from the same patch, halting in the center of the Ouroboros. As the sword took its place, the ouroboros quickly closed around the sword and yet another green flash of light was emitted.

Once more, petals began raining from the sky, followed by a rose in full bloom. They paused in the air, putting up a small barrier in order to stall Kailos from reaching them with the rose in the middle. "Get ready you two," Mirela narrowed her eyes, bracing for penetration. "And don't touch those. They're different than before." Mirela had rigged the rose to release the petals surrounding it at high speeds towards the attacker when they came within a few inches of the barrier, acting as a type of shrapnel grenade that only fired in one direction.

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:36 am
Amora crossed her arms as her clones vanished in the air a small smile forming on her face.
She watched as he took off Yolor's mask catching sight of his face, her eye twitched and she put her hand over her face.
"Ugh, you look better with it on," she said making a shooing motion to put the mask back on.

She kept her attention on him listening to him speak of envoy and covered her mouth to contain her laughter, as he continued the butterflies filling the air before turning to spears she felt she wouldn't be able to hold in her laughter.
His last words pushed her over the edge and she leaned forward holding her sides before wiping a tear from her eye.

"It called itself an envoy! ."
She straightened herself and pointed in the direction of Mirela.
"To my knowledge the real envoy is over there, you were thrown away, discarded by your own master."
She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

"A puppet with his strings cut off, it's sad you still cling to that envoy business even with it you're nothing but a waste of space.
The only thing right you've probably done in your life is lose that title, someone as unsightly as you shouldn't carry such a thing. A man...no a boy who still clings to his one accomplishment even if it doesn't matter."

She snapped her fingers causing a dark circle to appear on the east side of the park, then the west, then south, finally one to the north. The circles surrounded the gathered people.
"You think I wouldn't have something up my sleeve."

The darkness from the gathered people rose into the air before surrounding central in a large barrier of darkness consuming all in it's darkness, Tsuliria, the people, the spears.
"Sacred art, Dark Fantasy. May the darkness fill even your soul."
Amora faded into the darkness with a chuckle as clones of herself started poking out the darkness some falling some reaching towards Jazz.
"See if your light can shine here, Mr. Envoy."

A dark spike slammed in front of Jazz before fading back into darkness.
"Oops...I missed....Hehehe."

Kalan pulled out a few pieces of straw before hurling it at Kailos making him dodge out of the way as he continued his pursuit towards the three.
Linora's eyes narrowed as an array of white diagonal lines appeared in front of Kailos, Kailos seeing them jumped back as the lines went red cutting whatever was unfortunate enough to be in the way.

She continued making lines as Kailos continued his pursuit, however upon seeing Mirela move he smiled before seeing a serpent, he titled his head before a wall appeared in front of him. He thought about breaking through it but thought of a better idea.

Red energy circled around his arms as he turned and gripping another building let out a loud yell before turning and hurling it at the three.

Kalan screamed and started to run but Linora caught him by his collar and raising her hand created a large amount of diagonal lines, once the building passed through them she materialized them cutting the building into smaller pieces that fell around the three.

"Musician, he can just throw things at us, please think of something else."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:40 am
"Please, call me Mirela, and I can see that now." Mirela had a slight look on her face that one would read as being annoyed. Her 'brave hero' had tried taking off without helping. Shaking her head, Mirela gave herself a mental note to thank Linora for stopping him. "Kalan, can't you do more of what you did before? Your straw seemed to be a bit more useful there, you know." Returning her attention to Kailos, Mirela chuckled some. "Now, where were we?"

Watching as her barrier dissipated, Mirela began to think of how she could unleash an attack that would inflict a good amount of damage to her attacker as the air turned cold against her skin. "I must say, my rose looked quite alluring, don't you think?" Preparing a new melody, Mirela took yet another step back, giving herself a small amount of more time to use her attack. "I'll need some time, you two. Cover me?" Music filled the air as the young dancer played her song, and soon after more of the green energy began to appear on the ground. As the tempo began to pick up, a dozen rose buds began sprouting out from the conjured energy.

"Even a rose has thorns, however."

Mirela sped up the tempo, causing the blossoms to begin growing at an alarming rate. Smiling, she watched her roses come into full bloom. 'Would you be proud, Mother? I know that roses are your favorite.' Thorn bushes began to grow out from around each rose, spiraling in a clockwise manner. Each bush branched as far out as a mere meter around each individual rose, soon causing the area in front as well as the left and right of her companions to become a large patch of shining, tangled, thorns. These thorns would grow upwards as long as Mirela was able to hold her concentration, and would rise more quickly if she was able to continue playing during their growth time. So Mirela continued to play, hoping that one of her companions would be able to keep Kailos occupied long enough for the thorns to grow.

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 am
Kalan looked over at Mirela and rubbed the back of his head with a small smile.
"I would need more straw in order to do that and I don't have enough on me."
Linora threw him in front of her hearing Mirela's request to hold off Kailos, which was easier said then done especially with that blood lust in his eyes.

"We'll see what we can do," Linora said walking forward next to Kalan.
"You know Linora maybe you don't need my help, I should just-"
"Your two choices are to be crushed quickly or a slow painful death from Tsuliria for abandoning your mission," Linora said interrupting him.
Kalan physically flinched being reminded of his mission, he lowered his head and drew some straw from his sleeve.
"I'm going to need a drink after all this is over, if I'm still able to...."

Linora and Kalan ran forward towards Kailos as he started pulling off chunks of building and throwing it at the two, Linora dodged with little movements and cut any debris that got near her.
Kalan however jumped and tumbled along the ground screaming as it flew past his head, not because of the debris flying at him but the fact he was getting closer to Kailos.

Linora drew some lines in front of Kailos making him dodge back, she quickly made a line behind him forcing him to force his weight forward causing one of her cuts to connect to his chest.

While he was distracted Kalan ran forward and swung his straw sword towards his neck, Kailos smiled and ducked before reaching forward and grabbed Kalan by his face.
He lifted him up the red aura circling his arm before hurling him back, he flew past Mirela before flying into the large shadow Amora made before a horse followed behind him as Kailos turned his attention to Linora.

"Hurry up Mirela!" Linora said jumping back dodging a punch from Kailos.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:17 am
Jazz lowered his head as the world went dark around him. His vision began to leave him as Amora concealed them in shadows. Jazz jumped back a little as the spike crashed in front of him. He struggled to get some form of vision in this dark world.

Jazz took in a deep breath as the mask came back to his face. His eyes slowly shut as he calmed his breathing, relying on his hearing to find Amora. A small chuckle filled everything, Amora's taunts coming from everywhere at once, throwing off his senses.

"Clever Amora...I must say this is one hell of an attack. It's a shame you forgot one thing. In order to master the light, you must befriend the darkness."

Jazz' mind quickly flashed back to a year ago. His powers were still very new to him, and with the death of his parents, he was alone and scared. After his blessing from Birth he trained, to get a grasp on the destructive powers he had. He recalled four months living in a pitch black cave.

"I...I can't see a thing"

Endless hours, he trained in blackness. His grasp on his powers faint, constantly blowing himself or the surrounding landscape up. Four long months that drained the boy of everything he had known, his safe upbringing, his loving family, all sucked away into the darkness. He may as well have died there.

"Mom..Dad...I'm sorry, I can't bring you back...nor can I repent for my sin, but maybe with this power, and with the help of Birth, I can use this light to pierce the darkness. Then, maybe I can at least save someone else."

It was that day that Jazz accepted his dark sins, he knew that in order to restore balance lives would have to be taken to save others. Even though accepting the dark future, nothing prepared him for the actual deed.

"You see Amora....live in the shadows for too long, and even hope seems to fade. Only with a balance of light and dark can you truly bring piece, I've long forgotten that...That's why I will pierce through your darkness."

Jazz lifted his hand, a small orb resting in it. Tossing the orb in front of him, he took a step forward, beginning to softly glow, the shadows dispersing around him. Jazz' finger started to spark as he tried to concentrate his light. He winced only a little as the pain shot through his hand, his outbreak in the field still affecting his powers. He lifted his hand firing a small orb at the first, the two colliding, forming one spinning orb.

"Now! Pierce the Shadows! Hikari Yari no Ame!!"

The hundreds of spears outside the dark barrier flashed, all of them focused on the central point inside, the orb. Bringing his hand down, they began to fly, piercing into the shadows.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:04 pm
Mirela had believed that she would have been able to keep her concentration long enough to finish her attack, however once Kalan and a horse flew past her, all concentration and confidence flew out the window. "A-Ah!" Mirela cringed at the sound of the one sour note that was sure to be followed by some real trouble. With her luck, the thorns had matured to the half way point and wouldn't just dissipate at broken concentration. Instead, Mirela quickly knelt down, holding her arms over her face and upper body in a defensive measure.

"Linora! Take cover!!" Not even three seconds after the words left Mirela's lips, the roses began shining intensely as the thorns surrounding them began to expand and turn a lighter shade of green. Within an instant, every thorn that had grown became a projectile with immense speed, being shot out in every direction, followed by a detonation by each rose simultaneously. Mirela's attack had backfired and her last-minute defense had failed.

Finding herself back against the ground, Mirela let out a cry of agony. Numerous thorns that fired off came in contact with her, slicing many areas on her face, arms, abdomen and legs. The wounds weren't very serious but cut slightly deep into her flesh. "Nnh..." As she laid on the ground, Mirela let go of the violin in order to cover herself from any further damage. 'M-Mother...'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 pm
Linora turned hearing Mirela yell something at her before looking down at the roses, she narrowed her eyes and pulled off her right glove.
Kailos smiled as red energy circled around his legs before he bent down and jumped high into the air the roses cutting some of his legs as his robe fell off him.

"Dark art, Wingless Angel."
Lines surrounded Linora as she held her exposed hand out in front of her cutting the air around her as the roses flew at her, the roses were cut as they came in contact with the lines however some broke through cutting Linora's cheek and her arm.
She quickly closed her hand causing already materialized lines to surround her cutting the remnants, before they dispersed, she put her glove back on with a sigh.

Kailos plummeted back towards the ground a red energy around his fist as he fell towards Linora, she looked up at him as he grinned at her nearing her.
"I've grown tired of this..." Linora mumbled.
Turning she sent a kick towards Kailos colliding it with his stomach as he came within range, Kailos eyes widened as pain filled his body before Linora turned and slammed him into the ground.
"Now...where is Ulior?"

Amora remained still listening to Jazz's words her clones inching closer with each passing moment.
"Sometimes the light abandons you...Jazz."

She heard Jazz yell something before she felt something force it's way through her chest, looking down she saw a pale hand sticking out of her chest, covered in her red.
She coughed up some blood before the figure pulled their hand out releasing Amora in the process.

The darkness faded revealing a toothy grin before a man's face came into view, his hair hiding one of his eyes as looked at his bandaged hand covered in Amora's blood.

Glancing up he saw spears closing in on them and with a smile placed his bloody hand on the podium, in a second pillars of blood exploded from the ground in a whirlpool of crimson around the podium.

Ulior's men got pulled into the whirlpool the spears slamming into each of their bodies as the man laughed as the four stood in the eyes of the red whirlpool.

Tsuliria surfed on a body through the blood avoiding the spears by pulling up bodies to protect herself.
The whirlpool sunk back into the earth taking the spears with it before the man crossed his arms, bodies fell from the sky, light spears sticking out of them around the man before he held his arms out.

"Look at all the people that came to greet me!"
He gave a slight bow as a body landed next to him.
Kalan's eyes widened as he looked at the man before pointing at him.
"R-Reaper!"

The man turned to Kalan and smiled.
"The one and only!"
Tsuliria fell from the sky landing on one of the bodies before looking at Reaper as he looked at Jazz.
"Well well, look at you, haven't seen you since the field, Jazz. Suffer any fatal wounds lately?"  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:38 pm
"Come on Birth, take me with you! I hear there are some real babes down there."

Birth slowly made her way through the gate, a bright light enveloping her entirety.

"I should have known your intentions were foul. Please, don't give Virtue any trouble while i'm gone."

In a blast of light, Birth fell. Her shining aura lit the night sky as she descended.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz' eyes widened as the attacks subsided, men dropping dead around him. Amora's eyes were blank, the life from her body stolen away, and there stood the man that was to blame. Jazz' hands began to burn as Loyalty reacted to the fallen deity. His whole body began to tremble as his eyes met Reaper's, the anger and fear that overcame him was overwhelming.

"Reaper...."

Before Jazz could speak, a bright ball of light crashed into the field outside of town. The shock wave filled the streets as the sun disappeared from the sky. All that remained was a bright shining light in the horizon.

"Jazz...."

His eyes widened as the voice rang in his head...Birth had fallen to Earth. Jazz scrambled in his mind, his eyes darting around looking for an exit. His eyes met Tsuliria's only for moment, that's when he made up his mind.

"Sorry, I've more pressing matters to attend to."

Jazz quickly jumped back, his eyes meeting Reaper's one last time. His cocky smile burned into Jazz' mind. Jazz snapped his fingers, the spears imbedded in the corpses around him all detonated at once, filling the area with a large flash. It was then he made for a back street. He passed Tsuliria on the way, his hand meeting her shoulder as their eyes met briefly.

"I'm looking for my light, and once I find it, we'll continue what we started."

Jazz left her, dashing down the street, heading out of town. His eyes began to glow as the excitement and anger filled him.

As the explosion filled the square, a green streak fell from the sky. It's speed causing it to crash deep into the ground in front of Mirela. The street filled with smoke as the crater's rim smoldered from the impact.

"Jeez....I'd never thought I'd lose Virtue."

A brown gloved hand gripped the top of the crater. The green suited man slowly pulled himself up out of the hole, brushing off his clothes. He looked up to the sky to notice another white streak falling from the sky a few miles away from where he was.

"Persistant little thing, too bad I'm the luckier one."

A small grin came over his face as he looked down to meet eyes with Mirela on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:55 pm
(Profile Update: Birth and from here Yizel will be taking the green suited man.)  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:36 pm
Reaper brushed off his sleeve from the explosion, he looked at the mess and lifted his foot stepping over the little remnants of Ulior's forces.

Tsuliria felt her chains burn at Jazz's touch as she glanced over at him, hearing his words she nodded her head slightly before turning back to Reaper.
She saw the smile across his face watching Jazz leave, he jumped off the podium and walked up to Tsuliria.

Kalan meanwhile was sneaking away from the two, they noticed him but remained silent as they locked eyes.
The two were silent as Tsuliria stared at Reaper who smiled at her seeing the hatred in her eyes, her chains went dormant around her, yet they burned her whenever she stood in her presence.

After a long silence Tsuliria reached in her sleeve and handed his lunch back to him.
"Did you enjoy it?" he asked taking it back.
"You could kill it first."
"Hey do you know how hard it is to get a Kraken in a tiny box, be more grateful."
"What's a Kraken?"

Reaper walked past Tsuliria as a dark aura circled around his body, he pointed towards the town.
"This town looks nice."
"Don't ignore me."
"Let's destroy it."
"You're changing the subject."
"Oh before that we should get something to eat. Kraken sounds good."
"You make me tired...."

"Oh this was definitely worth the fall"
The green man looked down at Mirela putting his hand under his chin before looking over her.
"I knew I'd run into some babes down here."

Kalan ran up and sliding a bit saw the green man smiling at Mirela running up he stood in front of her blocking the man's view.
"Can I help you?" Kalan said glaring at him.
The green man blinked a few times before grinning and putting his hand to his chest.
"I am the powerful deity Luck! Feel free to admire me Mortal."

Kalan pushed Luck a few feet back and took a few steps forward.
"I am the almighty Kalan, tenth commander of the ninth force."
"Mortal I'm trying to woo a babe, why don't you move out of the way and go do mortal things."
"Why don't you be shrubbery or something Lick."
"It's Luck you blond monkey! Okay, listen you want the babe right?"
"Yeah and she owes me a date too!"
"We'll settle this with a contest, whoever wins get's to be her lover

Luck snapped his fingers and a table fell from the sky with two stools between the two before two mugs fell on each side of the table filled to the brim with drink.
"Where did you get this?"
"Never underestimate the power of a deity."

Meanwhile at tavern not so far away.
"Who took my tables and drinks! I don't know why but I have this strong urge to add this to Kalan's tab."

"We'll have a drinking contest, whoever wins get's to take the fair maiden out"
"Actually I'm don't think Mirela's fair, pretty yes but fair....."
"You think so?"
"Well yeah I mean look at her."
Luck leaned around Kalan and looked at Mirela.
"Yeah you have a point. Alright for the not so fair maiden then"
"Alright for the hand of the not so fair Maiden Mirela!!"

Linora dragged Kailos away a few feet away avoiding meeting eye contact with the two mumbling something to herself.
"Idiots," she mumbled.

"Ulior, it appears that Kailos and Amora have failed, I'm sure Tsuliria will be on the way here soon."
In the midst of the darkness a figure tapped his pale finger on the end of his armrest.
A small smile formed on his face as he stood up and held his hand out.
"Good, let them come then. This village is still under my control and-"
"Reaper is also here...sir...."
"............well I'm dead."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out