Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████ {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxfield medic

Mi stepped away from the bank and moved further in towards the woods. Using her nail, she bit into her thumb, applying pressure until she had broken through the thin layers of skin. Blood oozed out easily, despite the insignificance the cut was. She swiped her thumb across the palm of her opposite hand, drawing a small crimson line in her blood. Bending down slowly, she activated her chakra and thrust her hand to the ground. A series of black patterns appeared on the ground, followed by a small explosion before her and then almost instantly after further out in the still water. Mi had summoned Katsuya, her newly acquired slug summons. Katsuya's girth forced the water to rise. Despite Mi being at the tree line the water had been pushed out around her, her ankles submerged. Katsuya quivered, the wet something she was probably not used to. Maybe summoning her here was a bad idea. As Mi craned her neck to look up at her she realized just how enormous the Slug Queen was. "Good morning, Lady Katsuya." Mi said, greeting the slug queen. Katsuya appeared to be looking down at her, dipping lower to see Mi. "Miss Mi. Good morning. Is something the matter?" Katsuya asked ever so politely. Her voice was sing song despite her enormity. It struck Mi as sort of odd and she was finding it hard to concentrate. Clearing her mind and throat, she nodded. "There is no danger, I just...have some questions." Mi asked, hugging herself as the chill of the water got to her. Katsuya nodded and then poofed, her entire mass multiplying into the multiple little Katsuya's Mi had first encountered when she had found the slug queen. "It's a lot easier to speak at this elevation." The nearest Katsuya said, which was surprisingly resting on Mi's shoulder. Mi turned her head slightly, trying to look at the mini version of Katsuya. "Is there...a reason why you picked me?" Mi asked, watching the water slowly recede now that Katsuya was no longer concentrated in just one area. "We pick our contractors according to their skills and compatibility to our own natures. Miss Mi. You are a perfect match. " Mi stayed silent, unsure if that was something she could take as the truth. "Am I stronger now?" Mi asked, itching to know if all her hard work was starting to pay off."You've always been strong Miss Mi. It was just a matter of learning what best accompanied your skills. I am sure that with time you will polish yourself even more. I will assist you in anyway I can." Mi nodded, feeling a little more reassured. "Lady Katsuya. I told my Mizukage that you would protect the Mist along side of me...without consulting you to see if that was even possible. Is it okay?" Katsuya giggled and trembled. "Of course. We are contracted after all. Miss Mi. I must take my leave now. Excuse me." Katsuya bowed her tiny slug head and disappeared, all the multiple Katsuya in the area did so as well. Mi stood there, a little confused. Summons were interesting to her. She really wanted to know more about Katsuya. It would have to wait for another time and setting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:29 pm
Teaching Outfit - Pic

----------From Earthbound Waters [Mist Graveyard]----------

Bounding along the burbling waters, Nekita sung a poppy song. "Zippity doo dah, zippity day... my oh my what a wonderful day~" Making sure that Inka had followed, she slowed up as the waterfall was neared, picking her way to the left embankment where a dirty brown chest sat. Her fingers flew along the crevice between the lid & the rest, flinging the prior open to reveal a wooden practice fan. "I knew that it must have been here," she mumbled to herself, "and not back at the apartment." Neatly closing the medium sized trunk, she quickly dusted it off before plopping down upon it, facing Inka as he approached.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 am
User Image
Inka Hizara
xxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!

Inka Hizara walked slowly behind Nekita, hands shoved deep in his pockets, dark eyes cast down to the embankment he walked on. Face in a frown, the genin ignored the ramblings of his teacher, eyes drifting to the water streaming down from the waterfall. Inka cringe, heartbeat picking up. His steps faltered, and he fumbled as he sidestepped away from the water, head quickly turning away from the rushing water. A graveyard and now here? This woman was hitting all the wrong buttons, all the wrong wires, all wrong...

Inka's left hand raised, pressing its back against his right cheek, feeling like he was going to vomit. He stopped walking, a few meters from where Nekita was standing. He felt himself shaking slightly, and dark eyes looked up from over his hand to glare heatedly at the woman.

"The hell do you want here?" He hissed, voice low, darker than it was back at the graveyard. He wasn't in the mood for apologies or anything of a lighthearted nature. If anything, he wanted to blow the damn area in one great, glorious, hot explosion. Let the wind and the fire rip it all apart, let it rebirth. All potential for Inka to start off with respect for this woman was blown away by her comment on the graveyard, and it would be a while before Inka could get over it.

Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Genin Volatiles Expert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 am
Teaching Outfit - Pic

"It's a waterfall, isn't it? They always calm me down so I can think happy thoughts." Glancing to his squeamishness, this only added to what Nekita did not know about him, & she sighed. "I can't teach if I don't know anything about the student, & both this area and the graveyard seem like bad places, judging from your reactions. If you want to talk about it, please let me know? We can move elsewhere if you prefer." Bopping the sides of the chest with her dangling legs, Nekita indicated that Inka could choose where to go, but she prefered to not have to run around all over the place. Despite the location that she thought would be a good one, she looked down at her swinging legs, starting to become a bit sullen.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
xxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!'

Inka scoffed and turned his back to both Nekita and the waterfall, the hand on his face dropping down to hang limply at his side while his other hand went to the whip-like weapon on his right hip. The rope was thin, flexible, but strong, and it held a triangular, hollow, sharp-edge piece of metal at one end. There were four holes into the metal end, oval and thin, each next and opposite to one of the holes. Inka stood in silence for a long minute, eyes clenched shut, trying to shut out the sound of water (Was that the sound she heard as she died?), posture hunched in on himself slightly, head bowed.

"There is nothing soothing about it. It's horrible." Inka mumbled to himself and then shook his head, eyes still shut, and he unhooked the latch that kept his weapon on its holster. Unwinding some of the length, he held the rope just half a meter from the metal end and started swinging the instrument. A wail started, low, resonating, piercing but soft, an unearthly sound with a distinct metallic clang. The longer Inka kept the sound going, the more relaxed he slowly became. He lengthened the amount of rope swinging with the metal shell, going round in a vertical circle beside the genin, and the sound intensified, it's noise altering noticeably as it moved in its path. When the metal arrow was closer to Inka, the sound grew stronger, when it was down by his feet, it was obviously lower in tone. But the sound remained the same, it was just the listener's position to it that caused the seeming fluctuation in sound.

"My name is Inka Hizara. I'm a performer, specializing in combining Wind and Fire in jutsu. I'm also training in weapon use." Dark eyes opened but he did not turn to face his teacher. The metal carapace wasjust reaching its height in another rotation when Inka tugged on the rope. Immediately the sound stopped at the sharp-edged weapon no longer spun but shot straight down like a spear head, embedding itself in the soft ground. "And I have nothing to discuss with you on any personal matters."

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Genin Volatiles Expert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 pm
Teaching Outfit - Pic

Not pursuing the personal matters any further, Nekita looked up from her dangling legs as Inka shot his spear head into the ground. "My name is Nekita Matata. I am also a performer, specializing in Water & Earth. I mastered the Akira Style bukijutsu within the first week of being here. Since you've declined to discuss personal matters, then I will politely refrain from telling you my own story." Hopping down off of the meagerly sized chest, her feet hit the soft ground with a mild crunching, enhanced by the way she turned about to open it once more. Reaching down to the bottom, a small scroll of genjutsus rolled into her gloved hand. Pulling it out, she faced the somber Genin, ready to attempt at moving on passed the introductions. "Okay," she started, "As performers, we've been gifted the ability to create jutsus without particularly using handsigns--of which I assume you already know."

Walking down the embankment, Nekita swerved around Inka in a fluid fashion, her feet flittering as they found a path away from the waterfall & into the forest around it. Still within a comfortable hearing range, she let open the scroll for reading, and continued. "Our primary abilities lay in Ninjutsu & Genjutsu, so that we may weave the ficticious into the real with only minor inconveniences. So, where do you want to start?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

Inka stayed still, even though he heard her moving. Water and earth, he thought dismally. Could she be any more of an incarnate of his fears and weak points? Everything about her was just drawing out Inka's worst mood. He kept his back to her, unmoving as she started to walk away into the surrounding woods. What was she up to now?

"I wouldn't know." Inks said simply, waiting attentively.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm
Teaching Outfit - Pic

"Well," Nekita posited, glancing from the drawn out scroll to Inka, "If you plan on using your humming rope dart, it'll attract attention to your position. There's an E-ranked genjutsu here called Shihouhapou [ All Directions ] that will mask its location while you can set up another genjutsu. If you want to retrain it upwards, too, the effects will double each time, possibly allowing you to go the entire fight without your opponent knowing where the sound is eminating from."  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

Inka thought to himself for a second, though it was only for show. The genin had agreed that such a genjutsu would come in handy when he was using his 'humming rope dart'. He didn't think 'humming' was quite the right word for it though. But that didn't matter. After a few seconds Inka turned and faced the woman.

"Bullroarer." Was his first word, pulling on the thin rope to pluck the metal out of the soft ground so he could easily wind it back up and holster it once more on his hip. "How does it work?" He asked, referring to the genjutsu, hands free and eyes watching the other carefully.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm
Teaching Outfit - Pic

"Erm, bullroarer? I'll remember it," Nekita replied, shifting her gaze back towards the parchment. "The jutsu affects the target's hearing, making them believe that the sound is all around them. I suspect that whoever wrote this made it sound as simple as possible by not elaborating: one could just as easily make the sounds appear far away, up close, or to one direction or the other in variable amplitudes. To enact, the scroll shows a few simple handsigns before the sounds take place." Tucking the scroll under her arm, Nekita brought together her hands to demonstrate them, cycling through the pattern several times.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

Inka nodded his head, liking the simple explanation and the straightforward way Nekita was teaching him. He took a few steps closer so he could watch Nekita perform the hand signs, eyes narrowing and focusing as she cycled through the signs several times. Inka lifted his own hands, trying to keep up with Nekita and mimic the signs along with her. Inka kept at it once Nekita had stopped, his fingers fumbling slightly, but he kept at it, trying to get it smooth and fluent - the quicker the better, in case he ever lost his weapon. Inka remained focused the entire time, determined to prove his strength and ability, despite his earlier shows of weakness.

Inka breathed out a heavy sigh, stretchinghis arms and neck out, still going over the signs in his head while a hand reached down and unholstered the instrument. Breathing in, Inka closed his eyes and started swinging the Bullroarer above his head, shortening and lengthening the rope according to each hand sign. He needed to keep practicing this too, not sure enough with the handling just yet to perform the jutsu.

(1/2 E-Rank)

[edit]

((Off to class in a few so I won't be able to reply for around an hour!))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Se seemed to hear the rushing crests of the river immediately. So rough and so violent, it had created so much noise she was drawn to it the moment she had heard. The waters were so clear, but should they not be in a Village surrounded by them. The water did not lie and the water showed no weakness. It made it the perfect thing to sustain her life. Pasty white hands extended from their cove at her side, dipping into the fresh cold water. She cooled a bit and let the water rush over her hands. It was all she did was feel the rushing water before standing once more. Fingers disdainfully wet from her previous action. An outcome she should have foreseen when she went to touch the water.

Though still over the sound of the rushing waves there came another more powerful sound. As if it were a beast roaring when it was awoken to soon. Well, she had no choice but to follow it. Who could pass up the chance to meet a beast personally. The thought alone made her giddy with excitement beyond compare. Beasts were strong and they'd make her smile. Mostly because they were also dumb, it made them easier to kill if they were too foolish to put up any kind of real fight. Ecstatic, that is what she was. Fingers dancing lovingly about her bottom lip. The extent of her smile becoming more ridiculous as the seconds pressed on. She took to the trees and approached where she had heard the distorted noise. Sadly as she arrived she did not meet the beast she wanted to see. There was no beast here at all. The people weren't even ugly, they couldn't even sub as beasts in any world.

Disappointed, she flopped down upon the branch in which she stood. Face shifting from her previous smile to a bit of a frown. Her hands draped around the branch and she would continue to peer aimlessly at the two below. Why had she come here again? She couldn't remember. She only knew that she wanted to stay away ... from here. It would seem in her awkward wish to stay away from this place her mind had become obsessive. Clinging to the very ideal of being at this location. As such she was drawn here by accident. Well, this would never do. Either way, it meant one of those things below was Nekkita. The other, was prey. "Oh my, I wonder if his shirt matches his blood" The thought alone brought the over sized smirk back to her face. Her canines protruding a bit as if she wanted to bite him. Sadly she could not be greedy, she had marked her first target. It would do no good to organize yourself just to succumb to barbaric tendencies. Even if they seemed all to easy.

Misujage

Saint

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
Inka Hizara

Inka was still fiercely focused on the rhythm of swinging his bullroarer, trying to align it with the proper hand signs in musical note form. In saying that, many wouldn't even consider a bullroarer to be an instrument, or even be capable of making musical notes, much less music. But it was music to Inka; it was distorted and harsh and primal, and it fed Inka with energy that came second to only the satisfaction of blowing something. Soothed and relaxed by the music, his movements progressively became smoother and came to him more easily.

Dark eyes opened, the depths the colour of dried blood, and Inka smirked to himself, feeling chakra pulse through him. His stance changed from that of a straight-backed, tense posture to one where his knees bent, shoulders became loose, and the way his hands held the rope changed, the rope twined between fingers. Allowing chakra to seep through him, Inka did one more circuit with the bullroarer, the actions vastly more graceful, though still amateurish at best, and the genjutsu taking hold weakly. The sound of the bullroarer, something that fluctuated depending on the instrument's position in regards to the listener, was suddenly all around Inka, and he felt a little overwhelmed by it. He was used to the lone song of his own instrument, and to hear the music being played all around him both dampened and heightened his spirits.

Ceasing the genjutsu, again Inka tugged the rope and the metal shell shot down into the ground silently, needing the circular motions for sound to occur. Dark eyes looked for and found Nekita, taking a second to clearly focus themselves.

"Useful." He admitted, smirking casually. "But only in dense cover where I can't be found. What about if I'm in the open during the exam?" He asked, testing Nekita. Inka wasn't going to just sit back and be passive. It wasn't his style. All the while this was happening, Inka failed to notice anyone watching him. A shiver ran up his spine, but he thought it was nothing more than the chill of the mist coming from the waterfall.

(2/2 E-Rank Shihouhapou [ All Directions ])

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:01 pm
Teaching Outfit - Pic

"If you're out in the open, then you need distractions," Nekita replied, after watching Inka's training affect him. "By making the opponent not be able to hear the bullroarer from far away, you can use it as your weapon. Distracted by such, they won't think much until they close in, at which point the amplified sound can become highly painful & defeaning." Pausing for a few seconds, Nekita let Inka think about the consequences of suddenly painful noises before moving on to the next genjutsu. "Another genjutsu that you can piggyback this with is the Okuyuki Katawa [ Depth Distortion ]. Since the Shihouhapou has a duration--which can be lengthened--you can cast the Okuyuki Katawa during it for what is called Korabo Ninjutsu. At one point, they may notice you as far away as the open space allows, & then the bullroarer's tip and sound is buried in their chest. That," Nekita finished, "is a distraction." Rocking back & forth on her heels, she thought it was a great combo for such a low chakra cost, but it all rested on whether Inka thought so too. There would be other potential combinations as well, if he thought otherwise. In such thought as that, Nekita either paid no attention to the hidden Shiro-chan, or didn't know. It was just the wind in the trees, wasn't it?  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Such words of pure imitation brought a snarl to the young girls lips. Subtly they would part showing only the tips of her teeth in their retreat. A soft grumble resonated in her chest as she leaned forward towards the two but still very much atop her branch. This was seeming more pointless as time grew on. She didn't seem like much of a teacher, at least not in the literal sense. She was directly telling combos, which by many means was good in itself. Other than that she could only scoff, telling others your combo won't help them execute it properly. People learned through experience, and that experience was not theory. She knew this from bound hands that scarred her life, there was nothing for her here. Not in such a naive place like this, it was far too much for her. But she had found something else in the existence here. That boy, somehow, he was marked as second and she ... this Nekita. She was third. Her organization on this matter would not be fluctuated, but she had somewhere to be. Other things to learn, and even though it may seem hypocritical. This ... combination sounded nice in theory. She would have to put it to practice after she learned it. And who better to use it on than her first target. "The Hyuuga child ..." Shihouhapou an Okuyuki Katawa. She would remember these names, and put theory to practice.

She dropped from the tree uncaring of whether or not she was seen, turning from the two man group and walking away. Surely they seemed happy enough with each other. With three being a crowd and all she would hate to disrupt their time together. Besides, she had better things to do than sit around and be told what to learn. Wouldn't it be that much more rewarding if she learned it herself and still managed to beat all of the Shinobi with a Sensei. Yes, that should be enough cause for her to kill them. It was her trophy for having defeated them, no one should contest to such an ideal. Especially not her. Her mouth grew wide and she gained that sadistic smile she loved to wear so effortlessly. They weren't perfect if they couldn't win. This was obvious to someone like her. Even if she were to lose the appropriate thing to do would be to kill her. Or she would get her revenge on some idiot who did not know mercy. For who would ever choose not to kill a flawed being. In its very essence the thought was implausible.

[ E X I T ]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces