Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:42 pm
Logicka Inferni

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

when the patient took off with lightning speed, sebastian could only look on with slight annoyance. Mother ******** just took off. But at least he promised to help his research. Sebastian wasn't so concerned with the ability to transplant minds, as he was curious about how they were able to perfectly cage in and seal a mind like they did. THAT....that took true skill....

"Son of a b***h....ima get that ******** i shall wait my turn. The information would be very helpful. He does seem to see right through me however....which is good. Finally someone recognizes my predatory instincts. I guess all i can do now is sit and wait for people to need me in the hospital."

Sitting around, the ninja decided to refine some more of his medical techniques, the area he really excelled in. His blade work was top notch as well, but not compared to his favoratism for the physical. Without lungs, ninja wouldnt really be able to effectivly control their chakra...

By forcing some chakra into his palm, sebastian focused it until it was dense enough to be pressurized, equalizing the pressure in the lungs, causing them to deflate. With this pressure equalized, the opponent would be unable to breath, and would thus have issues with both the physical and the energy.

Satisfied with this new gain, the ninja sat and listened to the announcement. Figuring his best location for him to be right now, Sebastian sat and stood. Nothing else would matter right now...

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 505
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
Monster:something wrong within the natural order; can also be applied figuratively to a person who does horrible things;

|
|
Don't call me monster....

|
While the hospital was on alert, no one expected the first injured to be the Mizukage. And certainly not for him to come in in the arms of Anbu and completely comatose. Sypher's body was limp, his breathing barely there and the sores on his body had split open, staining his clothes. Moving quickly and under Makami's watchful eyes, they got him into a hospital room and onto oxygen after clearing his lungs of blood and fluid. One lung had collapsed and he was suffering from small but terrifyingly frequent seizures that caused bleeding in his brain. The pressure that the bleeding caused along with the stress and the episode had led to the coma he now lay in. A safety measure for the body as it tried to protect itself. There was a lot more internal damage but Makami had ordered everyone out and taken over the full job of caring for Sypher presently, allowing only a few nurses in.

Only a few minutes in, they had him changed, bandaged and on fluids and oxygen. His head was resting on a pillow with the sheet and blanket pulled up to his chest. A bandage on his face, throat and both hands covered, were visible as were the black eyes. His eyes were closed, only minor discomfort registering on his features and as the pain killer, also in the IV, slowly took effect, that discomfort vanished as well.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Change.....[inSIDE] and ]OuT[....I'm not a monster.
Just a man.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Inka had to control himself with nearly all of his willpower not to run as he entered the hospital. Even more so as he tried to locate Sypher's room. It was guarded, of course, and all he could get out of anyone was that he was still being tended to. So he sat on the nearest chair and waited, hands fiddling mindlessly with the rope of his bullroarer, all of his previous anxiety over the course of today raging full waves over him. Syy...

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:05 am
BlackFruity

Makami was bustling past when he spotted Inka and, having a fairly knowledgeable understanding of Sypher, figured this for the one Sypher had talked about last time he'd been. He didn't know the name but anyone who just sits in a chair waiting like Inka was, wasn't here to see a healthy patient. And Sypher was the only seriously injured shinobi right now "The...." he stopped then approached Inka himself. His brown hair was flung up and out of the way, half glasses crooked from rushing about and his white coat made him look more like a lab rat then a doctor. But he spoke like a doctor "The Mizukage is in room 306." he said, looking down at Inka. When Inka acknowledged him, Makami would go on to say "He's non-responsive but alive....most likely, this is a coma brought on by injuries sustained earlier. Internal injuries complicated by the stress of the day." he fidgeted, not sure how to address the man Sypher had quite eagerly described as 'amazingly wonderful and absolutely perfect!' "Anyway....there's not much more we can do for him....its just waiting for the brain and body to heal itself. You're welcome to go sit with him...He's a sentimental person so he'd like that." feeling like he'd overstepped his bounds, Makami bowed and turned, practically fleeing from the area.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:23 am
User Image

Inka looked up sharply, started to have been addressed at all. The doctor looked... frazzled. Red eyes widened at the mention of Syy. This guy is telling me? Part of him wondered why, but his urge to see Syy overwhelmed his ability to analyse. "Th - thank you!" Inka called after the man, before he too quickly dashed forward, heading for Sypher's room. He tried not to run, not to cause trouble, but he... he needed to see. Reaching the door, Inka found himself halting, looking at the number, his left hand shaking slightly as he reached for the door knob. Swallowing, he opened the door. "Syy...?" He whispered, greeted by nothing but the rhythmic chirps of machinery. "Syy..." Inka's face fell. Seeing the bandages and tubes, the amount of mechanics that surrounded him, Inka could only stand there and take it in. It wasn't until the sound of someone walking down the hall disturbed his thoughts that he thought to step into the room and close the door behind him. Inka slowly walked over to Sypher's side, red eyes tracing over the older male's body as he walked over.

"...ah... mhm." Inka had opened his mouth to speak, but he had no words to say. He just stared down at Sypher's face, hands shaking once more. "... I don't want to be a teacher anymore." The chuunin's voice was soft, nearing breaking. "I was going to tell you this over lunch... or dinner... or something." Inka's eyes spotted on an bandaged-clear hand, and he tentatively raised one of his one to gently trace his fingers over the skin. "I... my goal was to prove my family wrong - to become strong with-without the... family jutsu. But I never wanted a position like yours - sorry. I... second guess way too much for a teacher, I could never be a Kage." Inka gently clasped Syy's hand. "And I... never had much interest to become an Anbu either, I think its masks. Maybe they're more comfortable then they look, I don't know. I... that goal... was weak from the start, you know? It was so selfish and-and stupid. But I... I've got a new one. I want to be able to protect you. To fight along side you.

"I... want to... be with you. Is that too selfish?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:28 pm
MI YOUNG ROO

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████xx███████████xx███████████xx███████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor my kin, for my loved onesxxxxI will fight with all my strengthxxxxno matter what path I must takexxxI do so with conviction and pride.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor my kin, for my loved onesxxxxI will fight with all my strengthxxxxno matter what path I must takexxxI do so with conviction and pride.

Remaining in the hallway, having followed Inka in, Mi heard the echos of the situation Sypher had gotten himself in. He was not well and it was something more grave than she could have pictures. Letting out a long sigh she kept her hood up, nurses watching her with varied expressions as they bustled past. She wanted to confirm it herself but the rumors were true, Aki hadn't lied to her. Something was not right with Sypher and Yokai. This weighed heavy on her conscious but she couldnt stick around longer than she already was right now. Two Hokages in Kirigakure and the Mizukage was out of commission. Dangerous situation no matter how one looked at it. Watching Inka enter the room Sypher was assigned to she sent a silent prayer their way and then headed out, looking for the middle of this storm.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
He'd heard that Sypher had collapsed but it took coming the hospital to believe it. Yokai had seen Mi, or someone he thought was Mi, but he was more concerned about his twin then anything else. It gave people a shock to see Yokai, identical to Sypher, moving through the halls Where is he? he thought, checking every room until he found the right one. Inka was already there and he remained outside, waiting patiently as he thought about what to say to the other. Sypher didn't want anyone to know he was sick...because of precisely Mi's worries. People underestimated and distrusted the ill. Didn't think they could do what they needed to do...but Inka was important to Sypher. So it shouldn't matter. With that decision, Yokai slipped into the room in time to hear Inka's last words to Sypher and he spoke up "Sypher is selfish...he doesn't share most of the time." he looked at Sypher, who remained unawares, and stepped up to the side of the bed. He moved to the opposite side and settled himself lightly on the edge, looking at Inka "He doesn't tell people things....important things." he stressed, reaching out absently to straighten his twin's hair with a brush of his fingers "Its not selfish of you to want to be with him, Inka-san. Not at all...I know he wants you with him too. And I would know." Yokai grinned, his hands going to his lap as he sat. Sypher's chest rose slowly with the aid of the tube down his throat, an oxygen mask over his mouth. The IV's hissed softly as the liquid slid into his veins "But Inka-san...he's really, really sick...so I want you to be selfish." he said, looking at his twin a second more before he reached to the bandaged fingers and gently held them "Be selfish. Demand his time, his attention, everything. Because....because I'm not going to be around anymore. And even though he won't admit it...he'll be lonely. Miserable...Sypher hates being alone. And he really will need you." Yokai looked hard at Inka as he held Sypher's hand carefully, not touching the skin. It was hard to admit this but Yokai knew what was causing Sypher's serious decline in health. The disease was bad...and Sypher would eventually die from it. But it was so bad currently because Sypher was breaking his chakra apart to create Yokai's body...and also breaking apart his mind to put Yokai in the body. With Sypher in the coma now, Yokai was going to be horrible and use the situation to merge them back into one person. Permanently.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:44 pm
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian figured it would be time to explore the hospital a little, seeing as the patients would be comming in soon....if the announcement was true. If their were high level ninja rioting in the prison, than Sebastian would have to help care for the others who were injured. Checking the next couple room, Sebastian stood shocked as he saw the new Mizukage sypher, and...what looked like a second body. Who the hell was this person, and who was this other ninja. Placing a hand on his sword, Sebastian growled slightly.

"Who the hell are you two! And why is the mizukage here! Why do you look like the Mizukage....Step away from the body slowly, and hands in the air where i can see them...."

Sebastian wasn't playing around. The Kizukage was the first person save Max who had shown a liking for the deranged medic, one who say promise in his vision and skills. He was not gonna let this one get killed, especially if it mean Mii was going to return....no...that would be no good.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:47 am
User Image

Inka didn't mean to let out the small gasp or surprise when Syy's voice sounded behind him. Red eyes snapped up and over his shoulder, wise with shock and embarrassment at being caught in such an intimate and vulnerable moment.

"... Yokai..." Inka's shoulders relaxed slightly. If anyone were to catch the chuunin like this, he was glad it was Yokai and not another. "You scared me." He admitted. Letting out a small sigh, Inka placed his hand back on Syy's, not having realised until then that he had snatched his hand away at Yokai's arrival. Hearing Yokai's permission to be selfish, red eyes looked down to the floor shyly, a small flush creeping onto his cheeks. He was never good at 'intimate' moments. Nor had he ever had to address one before now - before Sypher. But shyness was easily forgotten at the mention of Sypher's failing health, replaced instead by worry and a form of pain helplessness, knowing he had no way to help the kage.

"What do you mean?" Inka asked slowly. "Are you leaving?" Inka gazed at Yokai carefully, evaluating the older male. "Aren't you and Setsuna...?" Inka's questions were cut off by the loud and rude entrance of a scarecrow-looking figure at the door. Red eyes turned sharp, easily tucking away any tender emotions he was previously expressing - three years of acting happy coming into use once more - and a snarl worked its way onto his ting lips.

"You are addressing the Lord Mizukage's twin, Yokai Senju. As such, you will treat him with proper respect." Inka stood tall, a commanding aura coming over him. He always believed in respect where it was due. However, it faded slightly when he introduced himself, knowing his own position in the world all too well. "And I am Inka Hizara. Chuunin of Kirigakure. And you should know better than to assume the role of our Lord Mizukage's ever present Anbu guard. You may not see them, but they are always watching over our Lord. If Lord Yokai or myself were ever deemed to be a threat, they would have had us long before your arrival.

"And don't ever call Syy a 'body' again." This threat was personal; Inka's personal feelings leaking through his composure. Hearing that, hearing Syy being called a body, it was like Syy was dead, and that was just too tender a spot to be poking at. Red eyes turned back to the Mizukage, softening as they gazed down at his face. Inka still had his hand resting on Syy's.

"The Lord Mizukage passed out. I am unaware how much is up for disclosure, so I will not say more. If you are required to know, someone will tell you. Do you have a reason intruding into a hospital room like you did? Yelling, showing ignorance, and throwing threats like you did." Inka was definitely annoyed by the intruder, and the explosives expert was well-known for his confrontational side when provoked.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 am
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian quickly eyed over the insturments plugged and prodded into the Mizukage's body from his entered location in the room, checking to make sure they were, indeed, what he thought they were. She said the Mizukage passed out...oxygen mask, IV, ok, so at least that part of the story was true. When the chick got slightly aggressive, Sebastian replied with the same intensity. He was a medic, in a hospital, and the Mizukage was down...this would be a great time to tell his side of the story.

"Psh, Im sorry i didnt take into consideration the ANBU being around. Last i had heard, two DANGEROUS CRIMINALS were causing issues in the prison, and this mysterious new commer, whom the doctor and i just saved his life, took off out of the hospital as if he had someplace important he had to be at, or more specifically....NOT BE AT! I am merely doing my job, and was entertaining the thought that possibly the Mizukage had fallen or been injured in battle, you know, trying to negotiate with the...well...DANGEROUS CRIMINALS WE SHOULD NOT APPROACH If this indeed had happened, then the ANBU guard would be dead, unless they are incompetent at their job and allowed the Mizukage to be harmed before they got in the way of any weapons, techniques, ect. You can be mad at me all you want, but you have to plan and expect the worse to survive as a ninja....This was all i merely did. ."

Speaking of this mysterious person he had helped save, why did he leave? Was it possible it was connected with the fainting of the Mizukage. He hoped not...it seemed the village had exploded with issues and problems all in a moment ever since that Souh guy had appeared. And the Mizukage said he shouldnt go help out.....he could simply gas the whole prison....that would be a very simple and effective solution. But with the Kage down for the count, he knew no one would authorize that solution. oh well. It seemed all he could do was wait now, until the injured or dead came rolling in. The Ninja looked at the twin brother, squinted his eyes for a second, than spoke again as he returned his attention back to the one named Inka.

"Respect is something that is earned, not simply given because of names or blood relation. Now, if you dont mind explaining to my why the Kage is down, i can offer my aid. Unlike our good doctor here, i am a chemicals and drugs expert. If their is a remedy that can help his condition, both here or in the prison area i might add, then i can come up with it. Any and all information will help me in a diagnoses, assessment, and prescription."

The Chunnin medic stood at his location not daring to enter a more inclosed space for a possibly confrontation with two more people. His hand remained on his blade, but only until he knew his time and expertise were desired. Either way he needed information, and needed to be on guard. If not for the two in the room incase the shinnanagins that had befallen the village broke out into the streets....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

Inka had kept his back to the rude chuunin, focusing on Sypher instead. "At least respect the decorum of a hospital by ceasing your shouting." Inka growled. What an egotistical b*****d, Inka thought. Barging into a hospital room, shouting, demanding information, insulting the Anbu Guard. And now he thinks he can cure what he knows nothing about. Pathetic loudmouth. And Yokai... I still don't understand what Yokai was getting at... Inka was trembling now, trying his hardest not to snap. He didn't want to lash out here; as badly as he wanted to, as badly as he felt he needed to. But he would not bite, he would not endanger or disrupt this space.

"Shove. Off." Inka growled again. "I care not what you have to say. Go find the doctor if you believe yourself so useful for you will get nothing from me."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 pm
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

The Jiongu squinted his eyes and barred his teeth at the girl growling at him. Who the hell did she think she was! This was a hospital! And he was a Medic! It seemed this Inka was just like Mii, afraid of that they didnt understand. Just like the other ninja of Kiri! Ah! this was so frustrating! It wasnt even in his nature to really help people....and when he went out on a limb to do somethign helpful....people like this b***h just pushed him away. Pfff, whatever. The ninja just shrugged his shoulders and spoke in about as aggresive a tone as he could get, leaving the room as he spoke.

"Psh, suits yourself i guess. If the Kage doesnt recover, it will all be on your shoulders...turning away that which can help someone. All because of your own personal feelings....some ninja you are."

Sebastian continued through the hospital. Maybe he could find the doctor, and get clearence to at least diagnose...or get that lady out of their so he could do his job....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:10 pm
A small bird flew through the window of the building and through the halls, some nurses saw it wondering how a bird go into the building. The bird hunted down Sebastian and like a small chickadee landed on his shoulder and chirped. When Sebastian touched it a quick message would be sent to him "Meet me at the Swamplands. Bring Max as well if you could,"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:20 pm
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

After hearing the bird speak, the ninja got a cocky grin and sent a message to the hide out to max to go meet them, and left the area.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:44 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai walked the halls, she had crafted a bouquet of paper lilies on her way here. She walked up to the counter and asked for the Mizukage's room. The nurse looked at her and questioned her relation to the kage. Dai couldn't help the smile that grew. "His my old Sensee." She told the woman. The nurse stared at Dai, noticing her weapons pouch was gone and the paper flowers that she held. After a moment of conversing with another nurse, they allowed Dai to know what room he was in. Dai walked calmly down the hall and paused before turning into the room. She felt Yokai. But...also Sypher and the other shinobi Mi had spoke of, possibly. Dai thought back to the time Yokai had hunted her down in Kiri shortly after she left Sypher at the gates. Dai thought about doing this another time. She leaned against the wall and thought. She had a long list of explanations to do. She wanted to start with Sypher. But was it worth Yokai choking her? Dai shook her head and pushed off the wall. She just spent the last year or so at the side of the worlds dangerous Sannin. She could handed whatever Yokai or Sypher...but then...she remembered what Mi said. Sypher was ill. Dai looked at the bouquet and thought for a moment. ...The longer I put this off, the longer I will never get to explain to him... She sighed and walked up to the door frame, she knocked on the frame. She looked at the boy with red hair. And thought of Kyo. She missed him and missed her home too. "Excuse me?" She spoke softly. "Is this Kage Senju's room?" She asked even though she knew that this was Sypher's room.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash