Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That didn't answer my questions." he said to Xena before looking at Brother Hank. "Tha hell are you?" he asked, annoyed that he didn't know what was going on.

Brother Hank: "I am Brother Hank. I have brought you and your wonderful female companion to my home. This way you and the other like you can live peaceful and safe lives." he said smiling.
Xena: "Pretty much what he says." She said.

"Emph......" he grunted.

Brother Hank: "I'll finish rounding these guys up into the barn, then I'll take you two up to the house. You can get cleaned up and get some rest." he said smiling before getting back to work.

Once Brother Hank was out of ear shot, Raph turned around and placed his hands on Xena's shoulders before pushing her a little further away from the cart and Brother Hank. "What'd Finley say bout all a this?" he asked quietly.
Xena: "I haven't seen him since our first encounter in the sewers." She responded.

He didn't show up an say s**t when this guy started roundin up zombies like some zombie rancher?!" he exclaimed. "We dunno this guy from jack, Xena! And I don't particularly like tha way he got me here!" he said getting ticked off now.
Xena: "I didn't like it either, Raph, but if this guy does have intentions on helping us out with this zombie problem...then we could at least give him a chance. We were already in a pickle to begin with." She said, unphased by Raph's ticked behavior.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That didn't answer my questions." he said to Xena before looking at Brother Hank. "Tha hell are you?" he asked, annoyed that he didn't know what was going on.

Brother Hank: "I am Brother Hank. I have brought you and your wonderful female companion to my home. This way you and the other like you can live peaceful and safe lives." he said smiling.
Xena: "Pretty much what he says." She said.

"Emph......" he grunted.

Brother Hank: "I'll finish rounding these guys up into the barn, then I'll take you two up to the house. You can get cleaned up and get some rest." he said smiling before getting back to work.

Once Brother Hank was out of ear shot, Raph turned around and placed his hands on Xena's shoulders before pushing her a little further away from the cart and Brother Hank. "What'd Finley say bout all a this?" he asked quietly.
Xena: "I haven't seen him since our first encounter in the sewers." She responded.

He didn't show up an say s**t when this guy started roundin up zombies like some zombie rancher?!" he exclaimed. "We dunno this guy from jack, Xena! And I don't particularly like tha way he got me here!" he said getting ticked off now.
Xena: "I didn't like it either, Raph, but if this guy does have intentions on helping us out with this zombie problem...then we could at least give him a chance. We were already in a pickle to begin with." She said, unphased by Raph's ticked behavior.

stare "..........fine.....but if he goes all wacko I'm taken ya and gettin tha ******** outta here. Aight?" he asked as he took his hands from her shoulder and crossed his arms over his plastron.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Emph......" he grunted.

stare "..........fine.....but if he goes all wacko I'm taken ya and gettin tha ******** outta here. Aight?" he asked as he took his hands from her shoulder and crossed his arms over his plastron.
Xena: "Fair enough." She said. "He said that he's attempting one of two things: Since zombies are dead, he's trying to ween some of them off of eating at all while trying to teach others to eat other living things besides humans."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:04 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Emph......" he grunted.

Xena: "Fair enough." She said. "He said that he's attempting one of two things: Since zombies are dead, he's trying to ween some of them off of eating at all while trying to teach others to eat other living things besides humans."

He heaved a sigh. "Much as I don't wanna....gotta admit those ain't bad ideas." he muttered grudgingly.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He heaved a sigh. "Much as I don't wanna....gotta admit those ain't bad ideas." he muttered grudgingly.
Xena: "At least we don't have to worry about the safety of the people in New York."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "At least we don't have to worry about the safety of the people in New York."

"Not all tha zombies in New York were in tha gaveyard. It wont take long for their numbers ta redouble." he said shaking his head.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:33 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Not all tha zombies in New York were in tha gaveyard. It wont take long for their numbers ta redouble." he said shaking his head.

Xena: "And we still got the military to worry about."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That's true too. We'll just have ta see how this all goes." he muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That's true too. We'll just have ta see how this all goes." he muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Xena: She nods a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: He walked back over and smiled at the two. "Ah, done. Now please come with me to my home. There you can get washed up, changed, and have a hot meal." he said smiling.

He just looked at the man, then nodded.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: He walked back over and smiled at the two. "Ah, done. Now please come with me to my home. There you can get washed up, changed, and have a hot meal." he said smiling.

Xena: She nods as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He quietly followed brother Hank back to his large home though said nothing the whole way.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He quietly followed brother Hank back to his large home though said nothing the whole way.
She too follows Brother Hank to his large home before her gaze shifts over to Raph. "You alright?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She too follows Brother Hank to his large home before her gaze shifts over to Raph. "You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah......just kinda skeptical....." he muttered. He looked around the area. Ya notice anythin funny bout this place?" he asked as cocked his head towards some fields. In those fields were zombies seeming to be tending those crops.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah......just kinda skeptical....." he muttered. He looked around the area. Ya notice anythin funny bout this place?" he asked as cocked his head towards some fields. In those fields were zombies seeming to be tending those crops.
"Well, I do find it strange to see zombies tending to crops rather than killing people out of hunger." She said.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff