Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[IC] =Skylar's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takakun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:04 pm

He stuck his tongue out and lightly nipped at his sister's nose before darting off and bucking his back legs. Fenrir flicked his short tail playfully and grined, "Can't catch me!" he called and bounced away.

Tahatan laughed, "Spirited young one. It would be quite a task showing him to Sora. i reckoned though he would fit in well with Sora's young ones." the hunter said as he watched the green colt played with his siblings.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:45 pm
Blank  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:52 pm
Tori grined and bolted after them both." ok! " she loved playing tag games or running games. giving a little kick, she ran on after her brothers.

Samus chuckled and watched the foals play." yes Fenrir is quite the sprited one as the others are." he nodded." yeah he might fit well with them." he then thought oh how the three would act to meeting other and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:55 am

The spirited green colt bucked and ran behind his brother, nipping at the tail before shooting off. The wild soquili blood burned within him and he laughed loudly, lightly keeping out of the way of his siblings.

"Sora is our first. Ahiga and I found his basket quite by accident. A very playful colt, and in many ways, he still is. Perhaps you'll spot him, a large grey soquili with flowing mane and tail. He is now often with his mate, a mare with dark markings around her eyes."
He smiled at her.

Takakun

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:07 am
blank  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:59 pm
Tori caught up to Jazz and nipped his mane as she tryed to catch up to there brother fenrir. she giggle and nipped at Jazz once more as she then bolted.

Samus had gone to sit under a tree. he was more of the type to be alone, so he went and sat under the tree. chuckling as he watched the foals play. he wondered how they would be when they grew up.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Takakun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:41 am

He lightly poked at the fire, causing it to flare before crusting to embers so the heat remains. "Must be a lively teepee you have now, with both Settia and Dyami and Samus, and now the triplets..."
The young hunter paused and wondered how Fenrir was going to be. being so far here, he'll be away from his parents and siblings.....and the proud colt perhaps would not fare as well.

Fenrir whinnied, tossing his head. He had reached a small rise in the land, and stood right at the top, strong and king of his land.His green eyes stared back at his siblings and he grinned.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:01 pm
blank  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:21 pm
Samus soon fell alseep up agasnt the tree. he always could be found doing that. he did feel the warmth of the fire, even though he was not too close to where Tahatan and Skye.

Tori grined. " who says you guys could beat me!!!!!!" she went adn nipped Jazz and Fenrir. grining she pranced about her brothers  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:12 pm

"I see......its the same with Sora now that he's found a mate. He wanders alot, I suppose that is well with a soquili, he knows his home is still here when he needs to return."
Tahatan glanced at the sleeping Samus and chuckled, "seems the new foals have tired out our brother."

He kicked out his hoof and showed his teeth, glaring mockingly like a tiger, "Fear me , I rule this hill!" and charged at them, flicking his tail widely.

Takakun

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:55 am
blank  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:46 pm
Samus was fallign into a deep sleep as Skye and Tahatan ploted something. he gave a yawn in his sleep and mumbled.

Tori pranced about her brothers giggling. she watched as the two play fighting and charged each other. " yeah we have no fear!" she kicked about in play.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:16 pm
((Do you guys just want to disbane this Rp now that they foals are grown?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:13 pm
(( sure i guess we should since they are grown ))  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:18 pm
blank  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items