Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Moon Acadamy

Back to Guilds

Now Accepting Students, & Teachers needed 

Tags: School, Fantacy, Romance 

Reply Classrooms
L.A (Writing reading and other stuff) and Elements class Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

halfpintAce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:16 pm
blondiechick_113
Lucinda notcied that James was right. She nodded to James and wispered back, "You're right James. Should we tell someone cause she'll need to be protected and taught." She looked back at Mia and was worried cause she was at such a young age.

"She may already be a target" James said to Lucinda keeping his voice low, "I'm kinda wondering how they're parents died but..."

"I don't think he wants to talk about it too much" Poppy said  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Turning to Sam she said "I have also just arrived but my story is not one to be told so openly" sadness tingeing her voice. Already now the memories came flooding back stinging her heart. "The young one doesn't need her innocence tainted by that of fear" "She has enough of her own demons to deal with at the moment" looking at the small girl she saw a soft shadow, almost like a halo surrounding the girl, but Sunny also saw the coiling blackness spinning, hidden behind her deep purple eyes. Crouching down to the girls level Sunny spoke with a voice of silk " Youngling, you shouldn't be ashamed of your eyes nothing about you is wrong, look at my eyes" she said "they may be black but I wear this because it is who I am, be proud of what you have it is a gift of what you could never replace". User Image
...Memories of darkness...  

Adamanthaeas_Child

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

blondiechick_113

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:18 am
"Of course not sweetie. Your eyes are very speical and if you look around many people here at the Heck even my eyes are different see." When Lucinda finished she made her eyes change from her normal hazel color to a brilliant blue that changed to a blue-green and back to hazel again. "So you see, you have nothing to fear here. Right guys?" She turned to Poppy and James to help her out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image

Sofia had know been engaged in there coversation. She heard a girl say she was new. Pfft. How could she think she was scary... Sofia was something to be scared about. Eh, whatever no need to gave an opinion. She pulled her sleeve back down hiding her scars. She quietly moved to another section of books getting engaged in her own world now. Sigh. She was quite bored...  

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

Adamanthaeas_Child

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:19 pm
"You are a very special family" Sunny said smiling brightly hoping to calm the girl. " And if you ever need a friend I will always be willing to help" turning to the others "right guys?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:58 pm
"Of course. And you can always play with Belinda whenever you want. I know she'd love being your friend. Right, Belinda?" Lucinda said and smiled when Belinda nodded and gave Mia a quick kiss on her cheek before flying to Lucinda's shoulder.  

blondiechick_113

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:11 am

All for one and one for all
My brothers, my friends

User Image

Takahashi siblings

==== ☠ ====

Sam smiled gratefully at both girls, the first time he had smiled at anyone but the twins in months.
"thanks for that" he said keeping his vice low so that Mia who was now drawing once more, wouldnt hear "you're relly good with her both of you" it was good to see that this class at least would be easier on him. If the twins still werent looked after by anyone at least they werent treated badly

Mia for her part giggled slightly feeling apeased by both Sunny's and Lucinda's words. She was still self-concious about her eyes but as with most children it had been pushed to the back of her mind and she had already forgotten about it ( unless someone brought it up again that is)

"I'm sorry" he said to Sunny about her past "I shouldn't have asked" he looked down feeling guilty and a bit dumb. Really he should have known better. He knew what it was like to have something you dont want to share "You dont have o feel obligated to answer me"Mia looked down at her twin who was still asleep in Sam's arams poking his head slightly. Leo stirred but didn't quite wake up.
"Why didn't Leo wake up?"
"He may actually be asleep on his own" Sam told her looking down at Leo "You know how he likes taking naps"
"Maybe Sunny should give him a kiss like she gave you Sammy""
Mia!" Sam scolded turning red "I-I'm sorry" he mumbled to Sunny keeping his eyes on his desk his shock of red hair accentuating the shade of color on his face "she makes up things sometimes"

==== ☠ ====

...now the Takahashi orphans

User Image

What fun we have

The time we share
Forever 'til the end.

(( sorry bout the late reply. Had to work on something for a bit =_=:: ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:27 am
"yeah we'll lend a hand " Poppy said with an easy smile "rigth jamey?"
James wasnt as extrovert but gave a nod of affirmation nonetheless smiling amiably.
He glanced at Lucinda as if wanteing to tell her something but then looked at Sam and his siblings and seemed to decide to keep quiet.

( Juubi/Halfpint- have this idea for an rp with Sam and the Takahashi as well as Poppy and James, u guys interested? >w> )  

halfpintAce

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:47 am
blondiechick_113
[.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:25 pm
Lucinda noticed that James was looking at her and it seemed like he had something on his mind. Grabbing a piece of paper and a pencil she quick wrote a note, Hey is everything okay? You look kinda worried about something. She handed the note to James and looked back to see Belinda playing with Mia. She couldn't help but smile.  

blondiechick_113

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

☪Troy Evergreens☪

██████████ ¦ ❂ ¦ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Troy walks in the room silently, not wanting to interrupt the whole class. Since he was new, he had to introduce himself. "Hello! I'm Troy, Troy Evergreens." He said with a smile. He then went to his assign seat like he was told. After a hour, all of a sudden Troy was zoned to death. He was wide asleep like a bear hibernating.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:25 pm
Adamanthaeas_Child

All for one and one for all
My brothers, my friends

User Image

Takahashi siblings

==== ☠ ====

"Thanks" Sam said smiling openly at Sunny "that means a lot" he looked away for a moment before turning his gaze back to her with bright red eyes that despite the weariness in them shone brightly and seemed to draw you in taking away all thoughts from your mind as you could think of nothing but those ruby orbs.
Despite this uncanny semblance Sam's eyes also showed humanity and kindness open sincerity and gentle strength. Sadness and confusion over events that had been an ill ploy of fate and over which he had had no control. It was the look of someone in mourning whose world had been turned upside down in an instant.
Still there was darkness in those eyes, like devils lurking in the shadows, clawing to get out sensing the power in each inhabitant on the school despite the fact that no one not even Sam himself knew it was there.
"Believe it or not. I'm not exactly holding my own with these two" Sam confessed. He had always been good with the twins and now they still got along as close as always, still he couldn't help feeling he was failing somehow?
"s' not true Sammy"
Sam looked down at the sound of the child's voice to see his brother blinking owlishly at him.
"Leo, when did you wake up?"
"Just now" the little boy said turning around to look at Sunny "who's she?" he asked a bit shyly. He wasn't the best at meeting new people and usually it was Mia or Sam who introduced him to others.

Mia meanwhile had become rather bored and had taken some colored chalk and began to draw on the board. She drew cypres and woods and some animals and wanting to draw a sun and sky had done what any sensible six-year-old would and stacked some books in a rolling chair to climb on and be able to draw on the top of the blackboard. Paying no mind to how it wobbled she stood there drawing only frowning when she couldn't reach the middle and other side of the blackboard, the problem soon solved itself when her eyes glowed brightly and the book she stood on levitated and moved to the right though Mia didn't even realized it was her magic that allowed her to draw as she hummed a song softly oblivious to what she was standing on.

==== ☠ ====

...now the Takahashi orphans

User Image

What fun we have

The time we share
Forever 'til the end.

(( this is a testing post. Sorry bout dissapearing on you guys. Halfpint and I lost the idea for this rp, we found it though. Adamanthaeas_Child, blondiechick_113 you guys still there? )))  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

halfpintAce

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:43 pm
blondiechick_113

Reading the note James nodded at Lucinda mouthing 'later' to tell her that he couldn't talk about it right now.
Poppy kept doing her work though she was righting without looking at her paper. He green eyes were bright and alert were locked on Sam  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:30 pm
She nodded to James and looked back towards Mia when Lucinda seen Mia standing on the book in mid air she felt her eyes go wide and her mouth open a bit. "Umm...Sam you might want to go help Mia a bit."  

blondiechick_113

Faithful_Butler

Animal Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:29 pm
(bump)
Thom walked up to everyone and smiled.
"Caio everyone."
User Image  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff