Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Charlotte smirked a pulled her hand back, jokingly staring at the back of her hand, she said, "I'll deal with being called Charlotte, though my heart shall wither from the lack of formality."

"Lacking, huh?" Charlotte had read through most of her transfiguration textbook. 'Books are wonderful, but an alway open mind will achieve greater things when it isn't blocked by pages or bindings', she wondered if that went for teachers as well. If she could go beyond her the books, than why not a teacher. Taking a small bit of the sugar quill she thought, Open mindedness, seems to get tougher the more I think about it. But I will achieve something as beautiful as that rose...I will."

Settled in her decisions, she shot a look one more time over to the Slytherin table and then turned back to Xenos, whom she had to admit was rather handsome, Though I believe the glasses help, she thought as she said, "I hope the same or else I'm going to have to raid the library for Transfiguration books. Since you've been around for awhile, I'm sure you could share some information as well."

___________________User Image___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Jane Butler
First Year Ravenclaw

Jane smiled, looking at the Grey Lady. "Don't worry, it was a compliment. I just don't know what to say to a ghost, really. I'm sorry." Looking over to the others, she smiled. "Potions and Transfiguration do sound interesting, I have to say. In fact, there isn't really a class I'm not looking forward to this year. Although I have to say, I am a bit nervous about learning to ride a broomstick." Even with both her parents being magical, neither of them had already taught her how to ride a broomstick. The thought of being that high in the air on a twiddly little room worried her. "I was planning on going to the library and looking through my books once or twice, just to see what we'll be going over in my classes...hey, maybe I do belong in Ravenclaw!"

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
Camille was quietly licking her quill, listening to the multiple conversations being held. She laughed aloud at Jane's joke about being meant for Ravenclaw. "Well I don't think any of us would be at this table if we didn't belong." She chuckled once more as she spoke to Jane. "I have to admit as well, I'm quite excited for all of my classes here. I do love to learn." Camille smiled up at the sparkling ceiling which was slowly growing darker with the night.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:43 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari eyed Camille coldly. The first years had been so rude when they had gotten to the table, the lot of them. To hide her annoyance Hikari continued to suck on her sugar quill. As she did so Xenos had offered the first year more sugar quill, whispering in his ear Hikari said "Watch out, you may not have any classes if you keep on giving them away." To her these first years were leaving her with a good first impression. She could see Xenos getting nervous though so kept her mouth shut rather then giving them a cold first impression of herself. If any of them cared to find out who she was she would open up, but it did not seem necessary right now.

(())
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image

Xenos chuckled lightly at Charlotte's response. "I will do my best to help out as I can. So please ask away. I'm normally in the common room but if you can't find me there, try the library. I think you'll like the library, just be carefull of Professor Greengrass. She's very protective of her books, and her numerous cats wander the library. But they seem friendly enough." He continued, adjusting his glasses. Frankly he was getting tired of sitting here. He'd rather have this conversation back in the common room. Part of him looked forward to seeing the expressions of the new years when they see it for the first time. That and he missed Rhys.

Smirking lightly at Hikari's comment he turned to look at her. "I've got a box upstairs. And I'm hoping to get some more when they let us go to Hogsmead." Xenos whispered back.

((shall we show our first years the way to the common room, Light? since classes have technically started?))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari ate quickly after smiling at Xenos's reply then stood up. Talking to no one in particular Hikari said "Well I am going to head up to the common room, if anyone wants to come with be then be my guest." And with that she left the Great Hall.

((Lets do it then.))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
Hearing the third years announce their leave to the common room, Camille quickly got up from her seat and followed the beautiful girl to the common room, not wanting to be left behind.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady stood "Your going to the common room? I'll join you" she said

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

"Right, I'll remember that, thanks," she said before she munching on the last of her sugar quill. She was pleased to know that the library was something to look forward to, but she wasn't sure about the cats. While she didn't dislikes cats, she found that some cats didn't like her. She just hoped that she could find common grounds with the kitties in the library, or else she have to send a friend to get her books.

As she finished off the quill, she noticed the quiet exchange or words between the two third years. For a moment she wondered why the girl, seemed almost cold to the first years, but decided that was just how the girl was. At the girl's announcement of her plan to go to the common room, she felt the temptation to follow. It would be great to see the common room, but I'm still not sure about her...Well better to go now. I'm already feeling the strain and dragging feeling of the train ride, she thought as she stood.

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

"Alright you lot. If you don't want to get lost then lets go. Hikari is a quick walker." Xenos said as he stood. Waiting for the others to stand he nodded. Turning head headed for the entrance glancing over his shoulder everyonce in a while to make certain he hadn't lost any.

((moving to common room))
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:40 pm
{Damn it guys, I was about to do that too... as Head of House.. oh well.}

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya glided over to the table and smiled to the fresh faces. "Hello all, I'm Professor Anyanka Swan, your Head of House. I see many faces I remember and many I suppose I'll get to know. I'd like all of you to know follow me up to the Common Room so I can teach you the password for the year. I suggest you follow me."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:57 pm
((Ravenclaw tower has a riddle knocker...))  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Jane Butler First Year Ravenclaw

Jane got up, still feeling quite hungry. "I can't wait to see the Common Room..." She murmured, getting up and looking around at the other Tables. There hadn't been anyone she had known particularly well in the other Houses, and frankly, the people in this House seemed as friendly as anyone else. Well, except for that one Third Year that had talked to Xenos. "Though I do wish we had gotten something to eat..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:57 pm
Ayana Darkki, first year ravenclaw

Ayana got up and followed the others out of the Great Hall. She was still a little hungry, but, she thought "Who cares?". Noticing she was lagging behind, she hurried forward.  

blackcat anonyp

Anxious Lunatic

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
As Grumby walked over to the Ravenclaw table, he sat at one of the seats, sitting up proudly and imagining that he were a student. Once people began to stare, he quickly snapped out of it and set a flyer down before approaching the last table.

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games