Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:39 pm
User Image

"
I was raised by a family of bears in the wild...
"

User Image

Relaxing after hearing Lin say that he could take her to where Vin was,she smiled and released her keyblade before following the male into the portal and letting it close.

"
...so I'm not as weak as you think I am!
"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:58 am
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin groaned softly as his wound on his side healed finally, trying to wash the blood off of his outfit with a water bottle. He lost sight of the blighters which just got him even more p!ssed off. He then quickly teleported to the top of the London bridge, looking around to see that no one was around. He just sighed in relief to see that no one was there as he just dropped down on his back, his eyes looking up at the sky as he tried to figure out how things went so wrong. As he rubbed his eyes softly, he noticed the sound of his radio going off in his earpiece. As he groaned just sitting up, he spoke into the mic of his earpiece,"Anyone out there?"
One diamond dog answered as he began to explain what he was seeing. He explained that he was at the world that never was hidden within one of the structures, trying to figure out what they were planning. Vin sighed softly before speaking up to the soldier,"Get out of there and recon at my location.."
The man agreed before hanging up, making Vin look up at the sky before reaching for his pack of cigarettes, only to find out that there was no more left. He threw the pack against the ground in anger before just staring up toward the sky, trying to figure out what his next plan was.

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Above the sky to reveal the large demon world as the light orbs swirls, and slammed down the bridge to make a cloud of dust. Takeshi walked out of the spot and walked down the bridge, and use his nose to track his younger half sister location, but her scent wasn't around the bridge as he furrow his eyebrow. He can smell Vincent as he look up and frown, obviously he can tell by his hair, "Cr*p, why did I ended up encountering him?" he thought to himself and walked passed the top of the london bridge. Although, he have to track Vampire Prince to confirm that six fallen angels made an alliance with him, he knew this means trouble.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin groaned softly as he noticed a cloud of dust appear at the london bridge which made him look down to see him. Takeshi. This made his sigh softly before thinking to himself,'This buzzkill?' He then sighed softly before dropping down from the top of the london tower before landing right in front of the emperor before speaking up,"Heeeey sour puss. What are you doing here?"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi stopped as Vincent landed in front of him, he frowned at him with his silver blue eyes. He scoffed and pushed him away, "That is none of your d*mn business," he replied and walk passed him, not in the mood with him, but he caught his sister's fainted scent around Vincent as he stopped and looked at him. He was about to ask him about his half sister's location, but his ears picked up the sound of wolf. He turned around to finds a spectral wolf looking at them, then ran off after giving Takeshi a last look. He recognize that ability, knowing this means trouble, "D*mn! D*mn! D*mn!" he cursed himself and ran after a spectral wolf. Suddenly he caught a scent of his grandfather as he froze, and smelled a fainted blood, "D*mnit! Why the h*ll is grandfather here!?" he rose his voice and speeds off to Tower of London.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin groaned softly as he was pushed aside like a peasant, making his just look at him with angry eyes before he noticed him running off toward the tower of London. He didn't know what was happening until he felt his wayfinder shake violently for a moment, making his eyes grow wide before he threw his keyblade as hard as he could, making him teleport toward the tower of London.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:33 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, what are they gotta do..."

Parking her motorbike at the parking lot, she hopped off and turn off the engine. Summer grabbed her phone to turn on night vision, the visor change to like loading bar, then eye emoji of cat-like eyes. She put her phone in her pocket and glanced around to make sure she's not followed by police, when it's clear she head to the bridge, then she parktour to climb down the bridge. With her gymnastic skills, she made it under the bridge. She looked around, underneath the darkness if Nicolas sees her with her visor of glowing cat-like eyes. Summer couldn't help from the artistic habit, the night blends in the river and some light in London, so she pulled out her cellphone to take the pictures couple. She will save it for future project of painting, she lowered her phone and put it to sleep mode, she beamed herself by her visor look like"> <" and a smile on her face.

"... Chasing my tail, while I expose the criminals

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

"This is a nice place for either a great art piece or a drug deal..either way, not many eyes will see us here", a voice spoke out in the darkness, using the symbiote's webs that attached to his back to drop him down to the same platform that Summer was. The only thing to show was two Xs over his eyes before changing to the happy emoticons like ^ ^. With the symbiote's webs flowing back into his body, Nick walked into the light to show what exactly he was wearing. Showing his mask first, the spikes over his lower part of his face, his hood covering his hair, and a strange black coat with a golden pattern wrapping it, almost like veins wrapping around the trench coat. Pulling out his phone, Nick let out a soft sigh before speaking with a smile behind his face,"You are on speaker, Wonderland.."
"Thank you, darlings", a voice appeared from Nick's phone before Summer's phone began to glitch slightly, showing a live feed which showed Destiny with her earbuds in. She was trying to be non-suspicious but it was a little hard when people are talking around her about the pink fox following behind her. Destiny only smiled softly as she continued with what she was saying,"So..I see you already met Nick and Strife. Long story there but just so that you know, my name is Destiny. My friend here is Scarlett, very friendly so don't worry. Either way, we are looking for a new home. Any suggestions?"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:13 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Summer's electronic visor's emoji went from this "> <" to that "O O" by startled from a voice spoken out. She looked for location and she looked up, her eye emoji look even wider. Her nightvision visor can clearly see Nicolas, but there was some kind of black substance webbing she never seen. Although, his mask was similar, but punk-like with spikes. Her eye emoji changed to cat-like eyes like she recovered from shock, her left hand was on her hip, "Just an upcoming project from a store I own," she simply replied. Her phone begin to glitch as she looked at her phone screen to see the young woman and start talking to her. Summer listens to woman named Destiny, and asked for new home. Eye emoji blinked, then she shrunk the screen and did the web search. Summer pulled out the image of news of Wanted photo of Nicolas Thymos, then she shows the screen to Nicolas and what assumed black substance was named Strife, while camera shift camera view to her face, so Destiny can see her face. "Is this is the reason why you all want to lay low?" she asked them as her eye emoji changed to "(¬ ¬)" like she's not very happy for what he did, "Unless someone like Chameleon person framed your friend Nicolas to cover up his own crime for attacking Wilson Fisk," she added, her eye emoji changed back to cat eye emoji, as she tapped Destiny's screen to zoom up and change the screen to selfie.

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:36 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Chameleon...I think Fisk had something to do with that..", Nick muttered to himself as he sat down on the platform that he and Summer were standing on. Twirling his phone around, flipping it between his fingers like a coin, Nick thought about the whole situation that happened back in New York. It was strange how things escalated so rapidly. He needed to take down Fisk but Spider-Man stopped him from doing things permanently. Strife could feel the anger building inside of him as Nick spoke up in an annoyed tone,"Wilson Fisk is much more than a business man..he's a tank who takes whatever he wants, even if that means killing people to get it. Now that he's alive...there is no telling on what will happen next which is why we need to find a good place to lay low and find out how we can deal with him..one last time."
"He's right..", Destiny spoke up through the other end of the feed on Summer's phone, who was looking at some new graffiti art that was in a alleyway close to downtown. The young hacker placed a cigarette between her lips as she tried to keep herself calmed down from the situation at hand, letting out a soft sigh before lighting it with her lighter. After a few seconds on inhaling the cigarette, Destiny exhaled a ball of smoke before exhaling one more time which created a circle of smoke in mid air. Looking back at the camera feed, Destiny spoke up softly,"Nick...he isn't a bad guy. Far from it and neither is Strife when he's full. If they trust you, they'll protect you from any sort of danger that comes your way. You just can't betray their trust...their my special guys."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Summer listens to their side of story and how Wilson Fisk takes what he wants ene if that means killing people, her eye emoji changed to "( ¬ ¬ wink " to think about it. It reminds her of her biological father, who uses all of connection to law enforcement and bribe the corrupted police to destroy his evidence, and he sent his men to bring her to his hideout after he and his men murdered her adopted parents. She lifted her head to both Nick and Destiny as her emoji eyes changed back to cat eyes, she made her decisions, "Okay, you guys can crash in my house, until I find the new hideout for you. Just letting you all know I have moral code, killing people isn't my style, unless I have to," she agree to allow them to stay at her house, but she has moral code. She curved her lips, emoji eyes quickly changed to "(☆ ☆)", "I will see I can do to dig deeper about this Wilson Fisk, however..." she paused as her emoji changed to serious thinking "(.﹒︣ ﹒︣.)", "Since he is CEO, it might be a lot more challenging to look for his evidence. If he erase everything, it will be difficult for me and other DedSec to get it back and deliver it to the police."

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

Nick smiled softly at the hacker as his masked showed happiness in his eyes (^ ^) just as all of a sudden, a snake-like tentacle came from his black and gold jacket, showing the face of Strife who showed his sharp teeth in a toothy smile,"We...kill bad people only...because that is what Nick asks...my name is Strife..."
"You'll umm..get use to him, Pinkie", Nick responded as Destiny on Summer's phone only giggled at the comment before she began to walk out of the alleyway. Nick felt almost safe as he just rubbed the back of his head softly. Strife's snake form just flowed back around Nick like a scarf, looking at Summer with not hunger but intrigue as the symbiote wondered her background story. She seemed nice as Nick spoke softly behind his mask,"We won't bother your work...this guy just needs to eat and lets just say...he's not a vegetarian.."
"It's cause he never tried to be one hehe", Destiny responded to Nick's response to Strife's eating habits, giggling again on the phone as the screen showed her beginning to walk back out on the street,"I can help out anyway I could but I do have a lead on a couple of places where we can make a nice hideout. For now, get somewhere safe you three and if you need anything, give me a call!"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Seeing the black substance known as Strife changed her emoji eyes to shocking eyes, "(〇 〇;)". She stepped back from Strife, learn he and Nick only kill bad people, yet Nick said to her to get use to him. Her eye emoji changed back to cat eyes, and looked eyes closed "= ="as she shook her head, "I will guess it's because of my hair," she commented that because of her pink hair dyed before her eye emoji changed back to cat eyes. She was pleased that they won't bother her, and as for Strife... she didn't want to know his eating habit. Destiny talked to her and got the lead of couple places, Summer turned around and about to jump up the ledge and she turned off the night vision as the cat eyes turned to girly eyes, "You three got yourself a deal, and sorry I can't tell you my real name, I rather not let either criminals or police find out where I work or threatening my employee," she replied and start parktour to climb up the bridge until she climb over the ledge.

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Don't worry..I like the name Pinkie, anyway", Nick responded as he watched the hacker perform her parkour skills, letting her go ahead to lead the way. With that, Strife's snake-like form only grinned wider before flowing back into the host's body. Nikolas let out a soft sigh before using his own parkour skills to follow behind Summer, using some of Strife's tentacles to help him traverse underneath the bridge until he found a good spot to get back onto the main land. Landing on the lawn of a small park, the host of the symbiote stood back onto his feet before hearing Destiny's voice in his and Summer's headset.
"Better make yourselves scarce, I just picked up some chatter from CTOS that they are now looking for not just L4DY_P4N7H3R and now learned that now you are here in London", Destiny warned the three as Nick just groaned at the thought that the information about their new situation. Clenching his fist, he began to hearing sirens nearby as police lights began to glow between different buildings nearby.
"We'll meet you back at your place then, roommate.", Nick responded to his communicator within his mask as Strife's growling was echoing within his head, which in turn made Nick gain a headache. This was not the welcoming party he was hoping for.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Learning from Destiny the chatter from CTOS were now looking for not just her, but Nicolas. Summer pulled out her phone to check the map, just as she guessed the police were trying to tracking them. She smirked with her emoji eyes changed to amusing "(¬ ¬)" and tapped her smartphone against her lips, "Well well, playing dogs and cat, aren't we. Oh well, I have something in my sleeves," she said to herself, like she's talking to few of cops. She opened her app that has jam communications in case the police found her, she looked at Nicolas and she nodded, "You too," she muttered and walked towards her motorcycle to hop on, then she turned on the engine. She reverse, then she drive down the street as she avoid to be detected by law enforcements.

Summer
Vin Angel

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out