Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:40 am
"Well, my back has been hurting every since I woke up so I might have a brand on my lower back." He regains his stance and cracks his knuckles haugtily. "Okay, I just do this...and..." he lifts his hand, but nothing happens. "Umm. I just do this..." He does it again, but to no avail. "You know what, it'll come sometime." He drops his hand to his side and a small hil of dirt is made before Tally's feet. "Yeah, I'll just work on it. Just teach me how to move rocks and stuff please." He bows and rises with a weak embarrased blush.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 am
Alex continued to run in her dream until everything went black. Opening her eyes, she was now awaken, nude and outside. Why was she nude? As the cloud passed and the moon exposed its face again, she saw something that shocked her. She was covered in blood, looking at her hands the metalic claws from her hands. She went into a primative state, letting out a scream as she began to run away.

As Kikyo had awoken from her dream she noticed that it was late at night. She just wanted to go back to sleep and for things to be normal...everything was weird. She looked around as she felt...different. She looked down the hallway as she could have sworn she saw a woman walking through the hallways. "mommy..." she said as she trailed after her only to see her vanish. She stepped back. "What...what was that" she asked herself as she ran back into her room and under her covers.

Angelina had awoken to the smell of smoke and fire eating it's way around everything. She panicked for a second as she hopped out of bed looking around her house. What had caused this fire. As she walked passed a mirror she looked at her reflection. She couldn't belive what she saw, she was on fire...but why wasn't she dead...the fire was coming from her. She then walked down the hallway as she opened her parents door. "Mom...Dad...wake up" she said loudly as her mother and father had lept out of bed. "Are you alright sweety?" they asked her. "YEs....I am..." she said. As they approached the door frame she smirked. "...but I'm afraid you aren't" she said as her eyes glew and she telekineticly shut the door. Her father struggled trying to open the door, but the grasp Angeling had was too great. She laughed as she heard their aggonizing screams as she stood at the door watching it.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:46 am
User Image

"Ok. Well first put your ear to the ground." Tally lays down and sets her ear to the ground. "Try to hear it breath, hear the earth breath and move and shift, hear it talk to you. Can you hear it talk to you? A Whisper? A laugh?" She closes her eyes and listens to it breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:07 am
Renault wasn't used to Bird's unorthodox methods of teaching, but he followed her instructions to the period dotting the request. He rested against the ground with his ear flat to it and listened intently. "...okay. I hear tires over on the road over....but there is something here. Something low." He couldn't feel his body becoming sand, but when he spoke, it was noticed. "I think I can--I hear it." He exclaimed with a dry and raspy voice. "I can hear it Bird!"

~~~

Blood covered the living room painting it a very violent tapestry. It's artist, Lucas, stood over a body shaped imprint that resided on the linoleum kitchen floor. His small body was covered in blood. His fingertips especially. He soon lapped them though using his onyx tongue like a cat would it's milk. "You were good Miriam." Lucas remarked with an eerie toothy smile. "A bit salty, but good. Too much sodium in your diet will do that." He had eaten her, but how was yet to be explained. He began down the hallway stepping over the half of his father's head that had finally fallen loose after he sliced it. A nose and two eyes were on the half and the eyes, although dead and lifeless, held the fear and amazement that was there when they witnessed Lucas's uprising. The child entered their room and saw a small box of jewlery. It was all gold and it shined magnificenlty even in the lowest light. "I wonder how this is going to taste. Hopefully not salty."

Mahareshi

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 am
User Image

Good good! Now get up! Cmon boy up! Up! Im going to keep you on your toe! Now look at the earth. Think about what it said to you and put your hand through the ground. Like this." Tally held her breath and stuck her head into the ground. "Whee! That's fun. Now try. Walk through the ground and pull me under! Go!" She jumped up and down in excitement. "You can do it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:16 am
Around the time Osiris took his first bite from other people's meals. He was suddenly dizzy after from the dream. The lady was in the other room with her husband as Osiris had no clue what was going on. He only remembered bits and pieces of what happened. Until one of the parents started talking about Auntie Jens death? Osiris suddenly dropped his meal as the Lady and the husband walked out looking at Osiris.

"Whats wrong boy?" as the Julia slowly embraced Osiris, placing his head on her chest. Osiris was confused.. how can his Auntie be dead if they told him she was on a trip. By the minute of his thinking he realized they lied to him and his Auntie was dead.. "Osiris? You alright kid?" as the man stood there trying to be a father to this lonely child.

Osiris suddenly began to grin a bit in the ladies chest.

Alex Nevermore

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:35 am
"Ostrich." Renault said in a weak laugh. "Okay, just gimme a sec to limber up here." He balls his fists and soon, he lowers into the dirt not to be seen. Soon, a pair of rocks molded into hands came through the ground and took the girl's ankles pulling her the same length she did her. Only her waist up was now visible. Renault, a few seconds later, was completely visible with a wide grin. "I did it! Thanks Bird, now I just want to learn how to do that without having to go underground. Also, down there, what I saw and felt was interesting. Felt like a whole lotta bugs were crawling all over me. How does that whole trip feel to you?"

~~~

Lucas selection for a quick meal was his mother's gold necklace. He inspected it and noticed that it's luster was abnormally high. From this, he could easily tell it was never worn, but was always cleaned. "How vain." He held the piece of jewlery over his open mouth and slowly lowered it. Once it touched his tongue, a circle inscribed with many intricate designs appeared and a red energy flew and flitted from his mouth. The matter was being broken down and rearranged into pure nutrients then being absorbed straight into his body. Soon, there was nothing left and he belched. He looked down at the box full of the same gold and buried his face in it quickly devouring it all. Interrupting him was a knock at the front door. A neighbor complaining of loud screams of course. Gold dripped from his lips as he thought about killing the old lady as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:41 am
Once Cheshures mother and father had left him alone for a second he suddenly made a run for the window, running from the kitchen he quickly opened a window and jumped through, chasing after Sai faster then he could have thought. He stopped when he saw Sai was close. " Sai! Wait up! " He said panting, his ears and tail still hidden under his clothes he looked at Sai and gasped. " What happened to your eye?! " He asked looking at his friends eye patch.

Vincent souldn't be here, he felt restless, odd, shaky. He waited for his parents to leave to get him a glass of water. Then he did it. Vincent turned to his window and leapt through it, luckily for him it was open. He slid down the side of the roof and landed in the tree that was in their front yard. He slowly climbed down and made his way down the street. " What am I? I can't stand this, I have to get away! " He said as he started to run faster and faster until he met someone, well not necessarily met she was on a flaming flag pole. He ran towards her and yelled up. " Hold on I'm coming! " He shouted up at her. He however didn't know to get close to her with the flames licking so close to the area around her.

After their ordeal, Brian and is father knew what they had to do. " Mobilize the recovery team, we're going out. " William said as he walked from his office holding what looked like a scanner, he pressed a few buttons and was given a layout of the city, he was right the city was infested with different gifteds, however the scanner could only detect so many so these ones would have to do. He looked at Brian and nodded. Brian smiled and joined the recovery team. He placed his sword in it's sheath and clipped it to his belt. He looked at the other soldiers around him and said. " Cleanse team move out! " They suddenly started to run, the first Gifted they came to was a little bit different, they needed a minute to think about their next move.

(( Mahareshi ))
Clapping his hands lightly A man covered in black stealth body armor arose from the shadows behind Lucas. " Very good work, very good indeed. Lucas. " This wasn't the Mad Man he was just a recovery unit sent to take Lucas back to the Mad Man. He looked at his work and said. " You do such good work. Do you remember the man who gave you those powers? The Mad Man? He would like to speak to you personally, he would consider it a great honor if you would comply. "

(( Solaris ))
The sounds of soft laughter could be heard bouncing around Angelina's hallway, like a playful school girl the form of a young teenage girl was formed from the shadows wearing a dark version of a school uniform. "You're the most interesting person I've met all day. " A soft dark giggle escaped her smiling lips. " Silly creatures aren't they? " She asked reffering to her parents. " The man who gave you your fantastic gifts, the Mad Man would like an audience with you, he would onsider it a great honor to have someone so demented in his ranks. " She bowed and laughed darkly. " Will you comply? "  

Nicko1421

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 am
User Image

"It feels like water rolling over my skin. Maybe going underground isn't your thing. I wonder if i could breath underground." She pulled herself up from the ground. "How does it feel when you turn to sand? Does it feel weird? Sandy?" Tally laughs and climbs up her tree house. "Come on inside, you'll like it up here. Its very roomy but secure. I even have locks for the window and door."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:02 am
Alex looked at herself and back. How did she get covered in all of this blood? Did she kill anyone? Why was the boarding school so quite? she asked herself in her thoughts. Sniffing the air it was like she could smell things she couldn't before. The blood on her...she could...sort out who it was...Cindy Maxwell...Laura Aden...Gwen Stacey...Jessic Drew...all of the girls she despised...were dead...she had to keep running.

Angelina looked over at the school girl and observed her. "I guess so...I should really thank him for this gift of mine" she said as she took the girl's hand and waited to leave.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:11 am
The Cleanse group gathered themselves upon a girl covered in blood. " That's her, Alex! ' One of the soldiers said as he looked at the scanner. Brian nodded and ran forward. " Hey Alex! Alex! ' He shouted as he ran to her. He knelt down by her and said. " It's alright, everything will be alright. " His chest still barred the scar, and his inability to remember to change his torn shirt left it open to the world. " See, I am just like you, we just want to help. " He said holding out his hand.

The girl giggled evil and they both melted into the shadows. They would soon reappear within the confindes of The Mad Man's private dining room, Angelina was placed in a chair infront of a plate of food. While the Mad Man sat at the front of the table with his usual mysterious smile ion his face. " Welcome Angelina, I am so glad your mind wasn't crushed by my nightmares. " He said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:21 am
Alex looked towards The Cleanse group as she began to growl...what was wrong with her? She needed help...but for some reason she felt as if she was being threatened...as if they were in her territory. She felt a sharp pain in her feet as she felt a metalic claw form from her heel. She was going off of primitive instints. "arguuuuuuuuhhhhh" she yelled as she charged him. She had strength...but was still a little girl..it would be likely to stop her because of her size.

Angelina looked at the food as she began to eat civily. When the Mad Man began to speak she smiled. "I'm just glad that I have a power of a god inside of me...you know the phoenix was considered the giver of life...a being of creation....even worshiped as a god..." she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:28 am
~~~(Renault/Tally)~~~

"Man, you two are just on the ball tonight huh? Got your little training session...listening to the Earth and whatnot...man. Good job you two. I think you two are fit for Eden. Good souls and all of that." A kid about Tally's age sat in a rocking chair before the two kids as they entered the treehouse. "Also, it's not much you can do about it...so...I don't mean to bully you. But trust me, I think you two will make better teachers than I have. Especially you Bird. Heh, Bird. Ostriches do what you did down there. You know, the head in the ground thing."

~~~(Cheshure/Sai)~~~

"Hey there! You two!" A man called from the stoop of his house. "Sai! Cheshure! Those are your names right? Hey!" The man caught up with them and stood hunched over panting heavily. "God you two walk fast..." The aging man, apparently in his fifties, spoke through breaths. He stood up tall and was now able to speak clearly. "You two. Did you two just now have a dream about a Man in Black and a golden contract? If so, I need you two to talk to me about what happened. And don't give me the sass saying 'I signed a contract.' We don't have the time..."

~~~(Kikyo)~~~

"You seem a bit terrified Kikyo." An aging old man in white said. He sat in a chair at the foot of her bed looking at her with a serious stare. "You're mom just disappeared and all that good stuff. I didn't do it. I assure you." The man shifts position in his chair and begins to speak again. "Before I got here, what did you dream about? I need to know in full detail. You're life, along with many many others, hangs in the balance here."

~~~(Yukina)~~~

"Hold on!" A young man in white appears before the flagpole and looks up at the girl. He leaps up and grabs the girl bringing her down in his arms. "Wow, that was a display of power up there Yukina! I didn't think you'd get that power from that guy." He looks in the direction of her house and smirks. "Well now, I don't even have to ask. I know you signed a contract and I know you have a power. The question is what will you do with your power?" He looked into her eyes and even they seemed to ask the same question. "You ma'am are going to Eden. I know it's early both in the morning and in your life, but...it's for your own good. Trust me."

~~~

"I do. A man in black. He left me to be killed in my dream, but I thank him. He left my parents to be killed in real life." Lucas looked at the man and smirked toothily, his white teeth and now dark green eyes visible in the moonlight. "I will comply. I owe him for the gift he's given me. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to gather good clothes. As you can see, I don't have any on at the moment."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:33 am
"How...do you know me? And where's my mommy?" she asked. When he asked what she dreamt about she began to speak. "Well I dreamed what I normally dream...um...well I was Kikyo...the great priestess.." she said. "I was guarding the Shikohn Jewel" she said..."but a strange man gave me a contract to sign...so I did...then he disappeared...then everything fell apart and I woke up...that's about it" she said replying to the man.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers