Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane lissioned at each thing they said and when he heard his name, he got up with Raidu fly onto his right shoulder, his eyes glowing with pure light. He created fire without a source, glowing gold within the flames and he smiled, firing the flames at Ventus, only to stop halfway. It then began to spread around Ventus and they formed into lets, creating a sentence or two to explain his mission,"Ventus, I need you to find replacements for the older gods. I need you to Travel around all the realms to find Heros like you and if you succed-"
The flames formed more, creating more words to continue on the sentence."I'll personally revive your friends"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:22 pm
User ImageBankotsu

"My only ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Bankotsu read everything that was told by Arigane and gripped his Banryu and stared at Klaus, knowing that he had no other choice but to have her go with him on this task. The part about him having to walk on glass with no shoes was a bit redundant for he didn't use shoes, but it was whatever to him.

He quickly turned and grabbed Klaus by the wrist and rushed out of he room, moving out of the castle as fast as he could so that he coul see Vasilisa again. He then remembered something that he had ultimately forgot, he had a nobody tattoo and he couldn't remove it. That was something he was given to remain loyal. He then forgot it again and rushed to his destination.

[Exit]

Demon1013

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:24 am
(Ven watched the fire, as Arigane talked, he looked at him when he finished, Ven didn't know what to say, he tired to say something but the words just did n't come out)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 am
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros looked at Ven and the words that surounded him that explained why he was here "Ventus ... its not like were asking you to go on missions we know you wont survive ... infact your going to have our protection and our help" Ambros said as Fawkes the Pheonix gave a sing-song cry of agreement "infact ... i have something for you ... found this in the library" he said as he gave him a Keychain that had a moon on it
User Image  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:06 pm
(Ven is shocked that they think he won't live through this) "If I won't survive this, then... why me?" (Ven takes the keychain and looks at it, he stares at it for a moment, pulling out his wayfinder he compares the two and looks back at Ambros. Ven sort of hesitated before speaking) "So... how am I supposed to do this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"oh no ... you missunderstand me... i ment was that we have confadence in you that you will survive" he said as he scratched his head "as Arigane said, you just need to travel around and find heros, erm ..." he said as he turned around and headed back to his chair "but they cant be the ordanary heros" he said as he sat down in his chair "Olympus is dying and we need heros worthy ... to take down a God ... the old ones, Posidian and those guys, we need worthy heros to take there places, without these heros ... without this new councel ... Olympus will die" he said as he leaned back "i promise you this, no harm will come to you or your friends and we will help out whenever we are able ... whats say you?"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:26 pm
(Ven looked at Arigane who hadn't said anything lately, then back to Ambros, he thought back to when he played in hte Olpus games with Herc and Zack) "Who would you conider as a hero?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:39 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"someone who would protect other's from harm ... a person who would put others above themself ... and willing to do anything to keep a total stranger from being hurt or worse" he said as he looked at Ven "you Aqua and Terra were great examples of such heroism ... however im not sure that you'd be ready to fight a God though but you are ready for this" he said as he turned to Arigane and nodded and he picked up a miniture clay statue "i'll tell you what ... you will need assistance with this quest ... so i'm gonna bend the rules a little" he said as he stood up and made the clay statue levitate into the center of the room and a bright light emitted as he tore open the hole between this world and Oblivion and an old friend from Ven's past arived  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Soaruh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:48 pm
(Terra arrives and looks at Ventus and smiles) It's good to see you,Ven.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:58 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"wow ... i actualy did it" he mumbled to himself "and no side effects ... i dont think" he said as he gripped his staff examining Terra "you feeling alright? couse after a blast from reality and Oblivion ... i gotta be sure" he asked Terra  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Soaruh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:02 pm
(Terra replied smiling) I'm fine,thank you. Everything seems to be in check.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:05 pm
(Ven turned around to find where the voice had come from...) "Terra! biggrin " (Ven ran to Terra and hugged him, I thought we lost you" (Ven pauses for a moment, he looks over his shoulder at Ambros) "What about Aqua sad " (Ven looked down at his feet and sighs)  

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Soaruh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:09 pm
(Terra laughs and hugs Ventus back) "Yeah Ambros,what about Aqua?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane Angel walked infront of him, his flame balls over his head like a halo and he sighed, turning toward both Terra and Ventus while his flames turned into letters yet again."You'll see her soon, we promise...right now, you two is all you got."
His eyes glowed bright, almost blinding as he grabbed their hands, slidding a Olympus Ring on the ring finger, where on the same arm would be their shoulder gaurds. He then stepped back, the Olympic Rings began to glow, making thier power increase which'll give them all their magical abilities back to them plus able to contact the new Olympains with their minds.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Soaruh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:15 pm
(Terra covers his eyes from the blinding light then takes a glimpse at the ring)
"I see.."  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces