Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:52 am
Charon smiled at the three of them, " for many many years now I have served your families as a sort of "Window" I have the ability to look far into the future and what I've seen is something you all must see, each one of you is destined for great things, greater then you can imagine this meteorite was only the first of strange occurances each one will bring great sadness to those around you, which is why you and the others must be strong. " Charon said with a kind smile as his blonde hair fell over his eyes. His wings shot open spreading and encirceling them in a circle of brilliant angel feathers. Charon's eyes began to glow once again a brilliant blue color a wordless melody escaped his lips like background music to some kind of great tragedy as the feathers blew away to reveal images of a different world, the future that he had foreseen. Strange mysterious creatures appeared attacking the nations and their citizens, an eerie and almost frightening multi colored light appeared in the sky, what was in he light was foggy and unclear. Just as the world seemed to be falling into a hellish state beams of brilliant light shot up from the sky each ray of light represented someone who's destiny it was to banish the creatures. The imges melted away at the climax of the vision taking them back to reality. " I have foreseen great evil, and those that will stop it, I came here as a warning to you all, the images I have shown you are mere samples of the things I have prophecised to come, however this is not a concrete future it an be changed but for that to happen you all must know more, but the rest is something I will have to tell all the prime ministers as well as their heirs. " He said softly, he knew he souned very cryptic but what he spoke was the truth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:52 am
(I'm going on NeoSteam a bit...)  

Miluion Feredir

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:53 am
User Image

A young boy with black hair and a single area which is white and longer than the rest of his hair, its more of like a bang of sorts but its odd and its what also make him unique besides a number of other things. This boy was none other than Chyuta Tenshu rightful Heir of the Tenshu family though, he appeared to be out training on his own, for even at such a young age he nearly exceeded his masters. Chyuta was on the massive training field of Tenshu with fierce wind thrusting, and thrashing about, it was all moving around Chyuta under his control without a flaw or opening, he was focusing on control with only his mind, most Wind or air users use bodily functions and movements to command the windd, but Chyuta was one of few who could actually control it with his mind alone, though that skill needed work and it was exactly what he was working on. He was sitting in the middle of the strongly shifting wind with his eye's closed focusingm trying not to faulter, he was sitting indian style with his legs over lapping and his arms laying limp just ontop of them, his breathing was faint, and he didn't budge, keeping his body as still as possible, besides his hair of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:05 am
(I love characters like Charon so much. They deliver the future, then in the next 300+pgs, they figure out they were all wrong. Ha!)

"Well, we just won't do bad things then Charon." Dulceri said haughtily. I don't think me taking a few good looks at the asteroid will be bad to me or anyone else....ever, so yeah."

"There you go. It's like you want to die Dulce. You don't know if the rock is radioactive or anything. It might explode for all you know!"

"Ah, Nephilis. It was you that told me I'll never know until I try. I'm going to try my friend and knowing you, you'll be right infront of me, picking it apart, inspecting it from every angle and everything else."

"No, I have training to do tomorrow. I'm a little rusty on the fighting, so, I think I'll brush up on that, then maybe tax some more things."

"You're going to start a war one day over that taxing business. We have to pay them and they're nearly breaking us..."

"Amiea, explain to him why we need taxes please."

(Thanks again Rayne.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:13 am
((rydia was her reincarnate name, her name is Ameia))

Amiea looked at her brother and Dulceri as she stepped forward. She then looked at Dulceri. "We need taxes because it helps an economy grow. It's a way for the citizens help the kingdom, help them" she stated. "IF there were no taxes, there would be no roads, public buildings and we'd all live like third worlders" she stated. She was smart and always thought like a prime leader should, though her birthright was given to her brother.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 am
(( That's what I like about the future there is no right and wrong because anything can be changed razz ))

Charon looked down at Dulceri and said. " You misunderstand what I am telling yo isn't that you will bring this disaster by doing something bad it's just how the future is currently, the future is changing constantly which means that anything is possible I am merely giving you an idea of what may happen should everything go as wrong as possible. " He said with a smile. Looking own at the asteroid he said. "It shouldn't be radioactive Nephilis at least not on the outside, it's just blisteringly hot. " He said looking down at the future Prime minister.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:35 am
User Image
Chyuta continued his mental training, his metal state was surprisingly strong for a person such as his age, though it wasn't as possible as most others, nor Shatara, who had been around the family alot and was almost like family, and to his knowing, from what he heard other say, she had the most powerful mind in Tenshu, and possibly else where. He had picked up a few pointers and tip from Shatara all in order to better his control of wind mentally and though the wind was one of the strong points in his element, its now all he was capable of. The wind didn't give in one bit as it continued to rush around him, he made it expand, then retracked it, and did it over again, just to test his control and though it seemed diffcult, he was much better with control it mentally now, though it was still to hard to do it continuiously so he decided he would take a break. The wind now dying down, and returning to its original state, Chyuta who was floating lightly above the ground now landed on the ground still in indian style, and standing up soon afterwards though his eyes staying closed. Chyuta seemed like a frail, skinny kid now, though size didn't mean everything for he was a strong being indeed, his clothing consisted of a white sleevless top, with light grey bottoms, he had a silver wristband or brace on both wrist, a pair of white socks, and the usual slippers he wore. He now left the field kinda drained but tried not to show it as he walked towards teh Palace of Tenshu with his eyes still closed. "Today has been tiresome, but I am becoming better." He told himself.

(I dont think anyone else is in Tenshu beside me.... ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:47 am
(I freakin know right? It's like Issac Mendez or Angela Petrelli from Heroes. By the way, news. I think we've had a good opening day at the box office. lol, last bit of news. All recaps will be here in this area and lastly, if there is any plot news or anything like that, it'll be here. Going through pms is just long and boring to me. Really. It is.)

"Ah Cheron, you ruined my plan."

"See Neph, now I know you're going to go check it out with me." Dulceri said, giving a thumbs up to him.

Nephilis looked at Dulceri and smiled, giving a weak chuckle behind it. "Fine. I just have to get back home for tonight and make sure that everything is okay. I can smell the burning water from here."

"Oh yeah, you're water and I'm earth. Funny how things work with us."

"Indeed. Well, Charon, I will be seeing you a little later. Thanks for the forsight. Hopefully, if I can understand what I saw later on, I might can avoid a few costly mistakes."

"Play him at chess. If he can strategize his way past me, he can strategize his way past time."

"Not all underlaying systems are easily manipulated. This one with time will be one for the ages though. Literally." He turns and looks at Rydia and nods giving her the initiative. "Well, I'll be seeing you all. Rydia, if you don't mind taking us home..."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:52 am
((A=Me=iaea!!!! lol))

Amiea looked at her brother and was about to slap him for calling her Rydia. "That's not my name jerk wad" she stated as her eyes became a solid white and the air currents lifted both her and him as they were now going full speed towards Evermore. She looked at her brother and smiled. He was destined for greatness, she just knew it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:03 am
Charon took one more look at the meteor. He watched as the group of people began to leave, it was time he to took his leave. Charon turned around a regal wooden door with a gilded door knob appeared infront of him. H opened the door and stepped inside of his pocket dimension, the door faded quickly behind him. From his looking glass home outside of times grasp he watched silently as things unfolded, he looked on a long shelf the array of masks he had each one contained the soul of a past life. " So many mistakes, so many regrets I hope with this life that I will be able to repent for those mistakes and the lives I've ruined. " He said softly as his angelic wings folded back inside of his body with nothing but a single white feather cascading to the ground gently behind him.  

Nicko1421

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:48 am
Mia hummed a little tune to herself, as she started making a little salad for everyone to come home to and eat. She started to dance around the kitchen of the house that she was in as the music played very softly and calmly.

Shin stood outside in the garden, he held out his hand and a broadsword appeared in it. It was extremely sharp and looked well kept, he started to swing the sword around in practice. Waiting for his dear friend to come home, like always.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 am
(I'm going to get it. I just have to remember. sweatdrop )

"Ah, but it would make for a great nickname though, wouldn't it, Aimea?" Nephilis asks as the wind whips through his light blonde hair. He goes into his right pocket and takes out a jet black case that was in the shape of a cylindar. He opens it and makes a click. In it were his glasses which he'd always preferred as wide-rimmed, resembling circles. He puts them on and points forward. "We're finally home for the night, although the damn lights are out again. I want to fire whoever came up with this 'hydroelectric' idea. I missed it. By the way, tomorrow, send some people, or yourself over to Tenshu to help clean up. I estimate it's going to be a while before it's all done."

~~~

Dulceri arrives back at Daphne's side. He approaches her, placing his arm over her shoulder. "I guess it's about time for us to..." He creates a cyclone of sand that whisks the two back to Shale which at the time looked like an ordinary town with no distinctive structure. "...Mosey on home. I love doing that. Anyway, Daphne, do you like my plan of building a large sphere as this nations headquarters? I know it'll stand out, but it's better than a square like all of these buildings."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 am
Amiea looked at Nephilis and laughed. "I guess...it just doesnt sit well with me" she stated with a laugh. She looked at him and sighed. "Well I can generate sufficient power for the night Neph" she stated. "And I'll get to as soon as possible, as well as gather about 500 men, if that's alright with you" she stated with a sigh as they both began to descend to the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:02 am
"Thanks Amiea." Nephilis said before he stepped down from his ride. "And thanks also for keeping this place in order while I just file out paper work, claims and suits." He looks at the city of Evermore and stood stupified at the advancements. "These things. These skyscrapers are a bit of overkill I always thought, but they're really efficient. I feel bad for having to tax everyone, but you're right. Without, we'd be living like third-worlders. I hope my friends can understand..."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:08 am
"No problem little bro" she stated. "I'll always be here for you, even when it feels that I'm no where near, I'll always return" she stated as she gave him a hug. She stepped back as the wind increased as electricity coursed through Evermore. She looked back at her brother. "I like the skyscrapers, none of the other kingdoms have it, I mean Kilitia has great architecture but that heat is something else" she stated. She looked at him and sighed. "People may understand and they may not but it is the trick of the trade. We do need to train though Neph, you know, because you're elemental control right now is a little shacky" she stated with concern.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games