Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:38 pm
Zack realized that the voices were gone and opend his eyes.Hasty he jumped on his feet and enarly fell again.One of the insects had bite his leg.He looked around and saw Elaise.He gently took her arm and pulled her to her feet.He then heard the voices again.He pointed one Hand at them"...See ya in hell!"He yelled.a wave out of darkness were shot by him at the creatures and killed nearly all of them.He then walked slowly ,with Elaise to the cave.The rest of the creatures went backwards only a few decided to attack again.Zack hoped thta no one realized that his arm was black for a moment he also hoped thta no one saw his golden glowing eyes,the same eyes like the creatures have...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:41 pm
Luke snapped out of it and opened his eyes. "..wha.." Still not able to see very well and in a large amount of pain he stood up. "...s**t..." he could see some people on the ground. He grabbed his dagger and walked outside. "DIE!" he said as he swang his dagger toward a black blur. The creature fell to the ground and got up again. "I SAID DIE!" He said as he jumped on the creature and stabebd at it rapidly. Another creature jumped on lukes back and his side. He continued stabbing the creature until it stopped moving then ripped the one on his side off in mid bite leaving a huge gash. He kicked it and stabbed what looked like a head. It stopped moving aswell and luke fell on his knee's as the other chewed his back. Luke found he had little strength left and grabbed the creature on his back. "...di...e." he stabbed it in its head and fell to the ground unable to move but still awake. He turned his head to see the cave was right beside him and he began to crawl inside with what little strength he had. (oh..had to fix it..)  

SsSoulSsS

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:00 pm
elaise looked at zack as he helped her to her feet, somehow there was something different about him.
she looked at his eyes and realised her had the same eyes as the creatures that had just attacked them.
she didn't ay anything though because she trusted him.
turning to him she said" thank you for helping me up" she then whispered" don't worry i won't tell anyone else about your eyes. i saw them a minute a go and i trust you." she smiled slightly at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:15 pm
(and no one even noticed luke is half dead outside...nice..-.-)

Luke crawled as far as he could but only got half of his body into the cave before his body gave up on him. he layed on the ground with his eyes open and his heart pumping with fear that he might die. "help..." he said weakly.  

SsSoulSsS

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm
( hey i've healed you twice now. blaugh ).

elaise looked over and saw luke lying on the floor half in the cave walking over quickly she knelt beside him " luke look at me your going to be alright, please don't give up" tears began to glisten in her eyes.

pulling her bag off her back she dug around in it and brought out a healing salve she had made earlier she applied it to his wounds carefully she then bandaged his wounds.
digging into her bag again she pulled out a healing liquid made of herbs and grasses from the forest, lifting his head up slightly she carefully poured a small amount into his mouth.
" i know it doesn't taste that nice but drink it it will help you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:25 pm
(well im assuming your healing stuff doesnt take effect instantly..)

Luke saw a leg appear beside him and a girl leaned over and began applying healing herbs and bandages to him. She opened his mouth and when the liquid touched his toungue it felt like it was going to make him throw up. "bluh.." Luke coughed as he finished swallowing the drink. he opened his eyes a little more and found he could see slightly better. "..ugh..that was awful.." he noticed she was about to cry. "..hey..dont...cry.." he felt a surge of pain. "..il be ok.." he said with a painful smile.  

SsSoulSsS

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 pm
elaise knelt down next to hin and put her hands on his shoulder " lie down now you need to rest" she said to him. she then bent over to reagust a bandage her long hair brushed against his face.
" sorry" she muttered at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:45 pm
Luke pulled himself over to the wall and sat up. He leaned against it so he could look around and find out who was left after the fight. "this is why i dont like fighting..."  

SsSoulSsS

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:55 pm
elaise looked on as luke dragged himself and sat against the wall, she shook her head slightly and then slowly she stood up, she still felt a bit weak from before and collapsed to the ground again hitting her shoulder on the floor.
" ouch" she muttered before closing her eyes with exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:58 pm
Luke watched as the girl fell to the ground and couldnt help but feel bad. "you should take a break...you seem a bit drained.." Luke slid up the wall so he could stand. "i can atleast help bandage people.."  

SsSoulSsS

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:50 pm
Niara and Lyra were running after that big monster, but they stopped at the edge of the woods to see how well they handled the fighting. When the larger one split up into smaller ones, she realized what the creature was, and suddenly remembered everything in her past. She realized that she is still pretty young, by elf standards, and she realized that her hometown is the old capital with the big black clud over it. "We must go there. We must restore it. I will then build a monument for the remembrance of my brave parents. The only reason why I don't hate humans and subraces like the other elves, is because of my parents. She ran out of the clearing to see what she could do to help. "Hey you, you big orc kissin', hairbrained piece of s***!!! Get your little tiny sags of rot over here!!!" she calls to the rest of the little bugs. "I have fought these things before!!!! I can handle them!!!" she says to her comrades. She pulls her twin swords out and says to herself, "That's right, come to your death! You little orc raping bastards!!! I am going to kill you because you killed my parents!!!!"
bring them to you...fall into your anger...save your friends...some of them are really injured...use your power...put your magic into your swords...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:10 pm
"Ah hah hah, Come get some!" Dave yelled in excitement. He knocks one of the bugs out of the cave. "Do what now" in response to barely hearing Niara's instructions. He sees her ready herself to attack, "What a woman." Dave responsds to Niara's ferocity.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:15 pm
After Zack's attack, all of the creatures that are left, come running to her. She dodges them, and slices ones head off. Her magic seals the wounds with unmeltable and unbreakable ice. The creature stops moving. She dodges and cuts, swerves and parries, does everything she knows. She does everything in her power to avenge her parents, but when they are all dead, she doesn't feel satisfied. It took every bit of her will power from running straight to the capital and killing the rest of the beasts. She stands up and wipes her sword on one of their bodies. She sheaths her swords and starts walking up to the rest of the group. She hadn't realized that she had gotten bitten by one of those things, until she collapses on the ground from the pain and the loss of blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:43 am
((Still waiting a response from Shari on pg10, the 1:22pm post. Also it sounds like Chrisserz post dealt with different enemies. A creature and bugs. Didn't the creature break into insects? And what does she mean by wounds?))  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:17 pm
((Still waiting a response from Shari on pg10, the 1:22pm post. Also it sounds like Chrisserz post dealt with different enemies. A creature and bugs. Didn't the creature break into insects? And what does she mean by wounds?))

((Well that is right but could you pkease stop to be like this!?!?!? We all live on different parts on this earth so it could be difficult for everyone to post on the same time!Give her a bit time please,but if you keep beeing this i throw you out...and if you comes with this isen't in the rules,then i will say.Yes because i thought everyone would now that without a hint))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games