Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:20 pm
Luke wasn't exactly ecstatic when he saw her, but was still a little glad that he wouldn't die. Everything hurt, he knew that if she hadn't found him, he would have been finished.

Thank you...

Is the last thing he said before he fainted.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:23 pm
She hurried off to her house and cleared the table and laid him down on it and cleaned him up and bandaged his wounds to keep them together and to slow the bleeding. After she was done she looked at her hands and brought them to her mouth and licked the blood from them, she was making herself learn to control it and clean her hands slowly and at the same time not attack luke, and it was working quite well. she sat on the couch next to the table and continued licking her hands.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 pm
He looked around and saw Chi, he wasn't in much pain anymore, but still felt a stinging sensation in all of his wounds scattered around his body. He managed to slide of the table, and tried to get up. But fell right down to the ground in pain.

Damn, my body is failing me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:30 pm
Katie Wildheart
Katie Jumped on John, putting her hands on the side of his head. She was ready to litterally tear his head off to kill him but she stopped.
"Go on," John said, "You're a Santan, it's what you do. Kill me.
"No." Katie said, "I may be a Santan, but I am not you.""

John became angry. He ripped himself away from her, "Of course you're not me!" he shouted, "You are your mother! everything about her! Do you actually think the only reason I kept you alive was because I loved you? No. It was because I was afraid to get rid of the only thing left I had of Elizabeth. But I can't do this any more. I give up. As long as you do one thing for me," he looked at Katie.
Katie was confused.
"The last words you mother spoke to me were 'John, I love you and I want to be with you forever, but you know as well as I that I could never be a vampire...kill me.' and it was true. Now just tell me those words and I will give up the fight.""John," Katie began as aquard as this was, she had to stop John,"I love you and I want to be with you forever, but you know as well as I that I could nerver be a vampire...kill me."
John grabbed a blade from his belt and rushed toward Katie, stabbing the blade into her stomach.
"I'm so sorry Elizabeth," John whispered before letting Katie fall to the ground.
A black cloud came swirling all around John. His screams came from inside it. Katie thought she head him say "I'll be back". After he was gone she crawled over to Kabal's body. She took a purse from around he waist and opened it. Inside wer two berries for healing. It was said the only thing the berries couldn't heal was a broken heart. Katie put them in Kabal's mouth, "Please Kabal," she whispered, "If for no one else, come back for me." the tears came to her eyes as she moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around him, "Please Kabal, come back to me.".

kabla didnt wake up long all he was alb to say was "katie im so glad yuor alive" was all he siad before goingo ut again his owunds were healed but it did not help the aount of demonic energy lost the energy is used ot keep demons alive if u lose it all they offcially die kabla hadl ost ot much trying otk ill luke espcially with a coruppted leviathan draning him still his eyes were lcosed but he was breathing  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:32 pm
"just stay still idiot" she sighed and stopped licking her hands and picked him up and sat him on the couch "are you hungry? i supposed blood would help you heal" she said and looked at him and sighed, she really didnt know how to get along with his kids these days after they grew up none of them like to talk to her anymore so she didnt know how to be nice to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:32 pm
Luke sensed Kabal's demonic energy.

He's still alive after all that energy wasted? Interesting demon....

He managed to get by the door, then fell down on his knees.

Damn it! Why is my body so useless!?  

EmoFoxZ

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 pm
She picked him up and slammed him on the couch with a little more force than intended "Stay down or ill strap you down you hear" she growled, her fangs had extended from her licking her hands earlier and hadnt retracted yet. "you body is useless because you used all you energy in a stupid way and it wil take time for you to gain it back now answer me do you want blood or not" she snapped.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:36 pm
He snarled back at her.

I'm fine...

((Gotta go! :'())  

EmoFoxZ

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:39 pm
"bs...i may have been turned yesterday but i wasnt born that day too" she growled and watched him, she hated it when people werent respectful of her when she was respectful of them, "hes just like john, he needs to stop being so stubborn" she thought to herself angerly. "stay here and if your not here when i return i will be furious" she growled threateningly...she had to take a shower or she would be mad, she walked to the bathroom and took a shower and got changed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:34 pm
((hey just wondering but does anyone want to join my guild when ive made it i almost have enough money for one and all the people i have rped with in here are cool so if you want to then ill invite you when i make it and you can be in it))  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 am
Katie didn't understand it. There was so much of her blood on the floor that she thought she might drown in it. Why was she still alive? She should have been dead long ago. Suddenly something from the ground smashed her and she jumped up on her feet. She looked around to find out what happened and what shocked at what she saw. She was standing up, but her body still lay there on the floor. And what's worse: it was moving. It stood up and said in her voice,"See? I told you I would be back. Now let's get down to business. I feel like playing a little game. The good news: I know how to cure you demon friend. The bad news: Once he is cured he will suffer and you will make him do it. You will rip his heart out of his chest. You should see the way he looks at you! Too bad you are going to treat him like you don't care and therefore break his heart to pieces."
Katie lunged for her body but went through it like a ghost. The body carred Kabal off and after healing him, waited for him to wake up. Katie stood by his bed and began to cry. Just as she started to cry, it began to rain outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:23 am
Luke just woke up after a having to rest. He saw that Chi wasn't there. He slowly got up, and limped to the door.

I won't be treated this way by a girl...

He opened the door silently and limped outside, going nowhere.  

EmoFoxZ

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 am
Katie noticed Luke walking outside. She ran to him and called out his name, but he couldn't hear her, "Luke!!!" she screamed as loud as she could, but he kept walking, not even noticing something was beside him. She passed a hand through him, wondering if he could feel it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:26 am
Chi saw him walk out and she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and drug him back to the couch and sat his donw "STAY" she yelled then looked back at the door "katie?" she said confused, she noticed she was there but it was different, it was weird and not like herself "are you dead?" she said and turned her head to the side.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 am
Luke wasn't ready to give up yet. He saw that Chi was looking at something, and he knew it was his chance. He got up slowly and limped over to the backdoor. He saw that Chi's backyard was fenced. He limped over to the fence climbed it and jumped onto the nearest tree branch. Then the next one after that. Until a whole pattern of tree branch jumping was going on. He kept going until he reached a good long distance away from Chi's house then stopped. He looked back at the distant house, then kept moving.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff