Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:20 pm
I'm sick and tired of these Rares on a Plane!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name of horse: Lady Amirynth Delnaria
Owner: Amirynth
Temper: Secretive
Breed: Sin'dorei
Type: Flutter
Hair: Long reddish golden hair with a slight curl at the ends
Hair style: A single thick braid that starts just behind her ear and falls down over her shoulder, wispy bangs that fall to her chin (not covering her face however) The rest of her hair is loose and reaches her knees.
Eyes: Rynn has one 'dead' eye (pale silvery white) the other is a bright green.
Wings: Translucent dragonfly wings with the edges looking smoky, tattered and whispy. Can they lay across her back not pointing upwards *hopes that makes sense* Avalee is a perfect example (got ok to use as ref)
Body: Pale (peachy) white, almost like porcelain skin. She has faint patches of scales and scarring over her body as she has been healing from a wasting disease (almost signs of decay but not as bad as true zombieness... kinda like a really bad case of exema) She has golden brown freckles dusting her nose and cheeks lightly. She also has a freckled pale gold 'saddle' on her back that thickens into a golden brown line down the center of her back
Details: Can she have the Symphony tabard over her back. It is red with golden edging and a gold tree embroidered in the center.
I'd like her to have a simple gold chain wrapped around her neck a few times with a red/purple crystal shard hanging from it (still raw, not cut/polished)
She is a warlock so I'd like her to have a anklet that looks like the voidwalkers bracelets
Can she have a little blue/green winged moth flitting around her head?
As she is a bloodelf I'd love her to have pointy ears like the nightelf soquili
Referances: Amirynth, Over shoulder, Aprentice Rynn, Rynn with her goggles, head shot, idea sketch, Malis wearing the Symphony tabard, wing idea, another wing idea
Accessory colors: see details
Starting stage: Adult
Tag Background: Silvermoon City
Tag Frame color: Gold and red
Tag Feather color: Gold/black and gold/red

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:21 pm
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular!

*proxy for Himmelkrieg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name of horse: Archeon Ulthwé Galrauch
Owner: Himmelkrieg
Temper: Political
Breed: Forsaken
Type: WoW cosplay
Fur colour: Dead... greys with a little greenish tinge
Eye colour: Glowing yellow
Hair colour: Mousy browns and greys
Hair style: Messy and short (like the short style but much much messier) Both his mane and tail have seen much better days
Markings: This treble cleff tattooed on his upper front leg.
Details: *Goggles on his head <-- important
*He has a bandanna to cover the 'missing' jaw.
*Bones showing around his chest and his knees, patches of skin missing or moldy skin, just some signs of decay <-- also important (kind of like Zayll but more bony)
*He has a long piece of cloth draped over his back in the reds and golds of of the Symphony tabard. It is red with gold edging and has a gold tree upon it.
*If at all possible I'd love for him to have a little mechanical squirrel on his shoulder or back or somewhere around him (kind of like my Cogs)
Reference image(s): WoW Archeon, evil chair, Showing goggles and hair style, plushi, Malis wearing the Symphony tabard, showing colours, fun sketch, pencil sketch, soquili sketch idea
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag background: Archeon
Tag frame color: Red and gold
Tag feather color: Red, gold and black

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Jinxeh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:22 pm

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Haven
Owner: Jinxeh
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Rough
Breed: Myst IV Cosplay
Concept:
First off, his concept is a cosplay not of a character, but a place in the game Myst IV. He is the counterpart to Spire who is his brother and who is also a cosplay of a different place in the same game. He would reflect the idea of a soquili who is wild and rough and has lived alone in the wilderness for many years, but has a steadfast heart underneath,
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Horn would be gold.
Hooves would be gold.
Hair would be a tangled and matted brown with hints of olive green,
reminiscent of a jungle.
Hairstyle basically being rough and tangled, think of a matted beard that has been unkempt
for quite some time on an exile/castaway/prisoner.
Body colour: Colouring would be reminiscent of the Age of Haven, as per the reference pictures. See the first
reference picture for an idea I had but it's not necessary to follow it exactly, and indeed interpretation is quite welcomed! But the overall base body colour would match the first reference picture.
Eyes: Deep emerald green

Reference Image(s): http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havencustom.jpg <-- for the actual concept
Other pictures of the age of Haven, which he is based on:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenshipwreck2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenshipwreck.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenagain.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenview.jpg

Default accessory color(s)?: Colourist's choice
Tag bg: picture of Haven if possible please
Tag frame color: Colourist's choice
Tag feather color: Colourist's choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
1. Some autumn leaves (Browns, reds, golds, orange leaves) and twigs also caught in his mane and tail.
2. Wooden armour (sort of leg-guards and then a backplate that is held on with wooden frame, and from the back, are attached swathes of leaves, a bit like those seen on the trees here:
(they might resemble wings except they are too small for proper wings and certainly are attached to the backplate)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenhighres.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/Jinx/havenplant.jpg
3. Several spears that have been caught in the backplate, they may or may not have partly broken off.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Colorist Wanted: Ende
Name of Horse: Aimi-roe
Owner: Krysin
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Vain
Breed: Spirited

Description:
1. Her main body color will be black. Fading back/neck marking like [2], and leg fades both in a black darker than her main body color. In addition to the back fade, there should also be markings crawling down her spine, similar to the facial markings in [2] (you have artistic license with these). Also, facial markings on the face as well please. <3
2. Her eyes will be purple.
3. Mane and tail will be blue fading into black. <3
Reference image(s):
[1] My own baby 8D
[2] I have permission from Felyn to use her <3

Tag frame color: Blue
Tag feather color: Black/blue

Hair/clothing edits:
1. Hair: Her mane should sweep the floor, just something nice and appealing, feel free to do whatever you like with this. Long and silky, basically.For her tail, same effect - long and flowing.
2. Accessories: I trust your judgment on these better than my own. A scarf might look nice on her, but whatever you feel would make her look nice, have fun and feel free! Something elegant?
3. The fur on her lower legs/around his hooves should be longer than normal.
4. Perhaps a minor facial expression edit, like a frown, as if she’s displeased by you looking at her beauty ]8<  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Crying Wolf
Owner: Meeki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Broken
Breed: MGS4 Cosplay (Metal Gear Solid 4)
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her body would be a natural, brown paint color. She'd have a white streak going down her nose. Hooves would be black and her unicorn horn would be white with blood at the tip as if she maimed someone. It would also be what holds her wolf mask into place. Hair would be black, eyes brown.
Reference Image(s):
Wolf Mask/Pelt color
Paint example
Crying Beauty/Wolf
Default accessory color(s)?: Black
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Black (blood splatter?)
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Crying Wolf would be wearing a full wolf mask on her head. Ears, eyes, snout included. On her back, separate from the mask would be a wolf pelt with the tail attached. The wolf would be silver/light gray in color. Her hair would be black and medium length, kind of straight like the reference image. Blood on her hooves, near ground too much?

If it was possible, could she have an unmasked version? If not, I understand. If she is masked only, you don't have to worry about the streak on her face or anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:24 pm

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: endejester (he was actually designed with your style in mind)
Name of horse: Twig
Owner: Syaoran-Puu and Dragain
Temper: Adventurous
Breed: Edge Chronicle Cosplay
Description:
We are after Twig in his younger form (before he becomes a sky captain). We want you to interpret the design in your own style and liking.

WE DO NOT WANT HIM FULLY CLOTHED!!! =D

Twig has a white fur coat/jacket.
A white and black checkered shirt (on the soq I think it will be nice if the shirt is down his front legs and open so its more suited to a horse and doesn't need to be fitted, just sort of hanging. Interpret as you see fit. We do not care is he just litterally has the sleeves.).
No trousers or bottoms.... but would be nice to have his cloak/jacket go just over his rump a little.
Around his neck he should have a patched greeny/blue neckerchief (its the remains of the blanket he was wrapped in as baby).
Around his neck he has three necklaces, one is a ring, another a small pouch with unknown treasure inside and the final is sort of a square jem/ticket sort of thing. Just have fun designing them =D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For colours we were thinking browns of different shades, down his legs it would be great if it was a lighter brown (same as down his nose and the tip of his nose). Have fun with his tones and stuff smile we trust you!!

It would be fantastic if the back of his legs and the lower (near his hooves) should have longer fur maybe slightly scruffy looking.

His tail should be very long and scruffy looking, in several places --> it would be great to have little bits in ties similar to his hair/mane.
Reference image(s):
Official reference (from the site)
http://i39.tinypic.com/16hsu44.png
Unofficial referencess
http://zimeta08.deviantart.com/art/At-the-Edge-99733953
http://artoveli.deviantart.com/art/Tired-Twig-49469930
http://cakolyre.deviantart.com/art/Twig-on-tree-61082195
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Tag frame color: Something that matches him
Tag feather color: Something that matches him
Hair/clothing edits:
http://artoveli.deviantart.com/art/Tired-Twig-49469930 <http://akazealot.deviantart.com/art/Another-Twig-47113343 <For clothing refs see above.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Little Glass Vial
Owner: Lita Rutherford
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Drugged
Breed: Zydrate
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body: Colored as if its a glass vial filled with neon blue liquid, glowing slightly, "air bubble" near her tail
Mane & Tail: See Edits Section
Hooves: colored like they are made of thicker glass
Eyes: Pure white, empty

Reference image(s):

Color/Glow (Body)
Stopper (Tail)
Cert BG

Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Neon Blue/Glowing
Hair/clothing edits: No Mane; Tail white, braided and wrapped in a bun so it looks like a stopper. (see Ref for how stopper looks)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:25 pm

:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:Ende
Name of horse: Kusumita
Owner:mew-neko
Temper:Meek
Breed:Spirited
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
hair medium wavy
tail:long wavy
hooves, cloven- grey gold color
eyes clear sea green
Wings translucent green with bold dark green(hunter) on edges of wings, any wing style
base color tan with light green blended in splotches covering about half the body
belly color lite cream
colorful wildflowers everywhere

Reference image(s):
Based on this cat

wildflower 1

wildflower 2

wildflower 3

wildflower 4

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: light green
Tag feather color: silver

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Goddess Shinzue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Name of horse: Sookie Stackhouse
Owner: Yttra
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Naive
Breed: Cosplay - True Blood OR Southern Vampire Mystery, its whichever you prefer. One's the tv show and the latter is the book series so it doesn't matter which biggrin
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The eyes are a light blue (it's hazel in the tv show, but blue in the book). The hair is done like the ref shows, and with the same color. The second ref is the color of the body and markings, the body is a peaches and cream type of color, blended as shown. The white stock is the same, but you can add a few faint scars here and there, which is the only thing diff from the ref. Perhaps on the leg and on the hindquarters. Her hoofs are a tan color with grey undertones. Her tail is the same color as her hair, and done in any fashion you should wish. She wears the white waitress shirt, but I would prefer you made it a collared shirt, instead of the plain white t look. I would also like her to have a black apron (instead of the black shorts she wears), the apron should be small and tied at the waist, or whatever you think looks more aesthitically pleasing. If you are feeling very creative you can give the apron a pocket and have a slip of paper hanging out, but its entirely up to you. I'm only grasping for the design, so I leave most of it up to you to do as you wish :3
Reference image(s): Shirt/Hair ref close up of the logo Body color
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: open ^ ^
Tag frame color: Whatever you think best matches the background image
Tag Background Image: title sequence montage just so you get a feel for the series and whatnot. I really like the last square, the full moon over the house. Something like that, or in the same feel of that would be amazing. I'd rather have art then stock images so if I need to pay extra for it I most certainly will ^ ^
Tag feather color: again whatever you think matches the image
Hair/clothing edits (if any): the white collared shirt with the "Merlotte's" logo, the black apron, and the hair as shown in the refrence.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:28 pm
Proxying on behalf of Dixie

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ravindra
Owner: Dixie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Radiant
Breed: Summer/Spring Theme
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body Color I'd like for him to be similar to this STALLION. Instead of the black on his legs and face, I'd like for it to be white or creame colored.
Hair Color: Perhaps white or creame. I'm not sure what will look best.
Mane Design: I'd like for him to have wind swept hair that is long long long. I'd like for him to have two thickly wrapped strands like THIS.
Tail Design: Up to colorist. I love lots of hair...and sparkly things. *grins*
Masquerade Mask: Maybe a summer/spring theme masked designed something like THIS and with lots of different summery colored feathers like THIS only with the feathers tilted backwards instead of forwards. ( I love masks with massive feathers. *such a dork*)
Jewelry: I'd love for him to have elegant looking jewelry. Perhaps multiple dainty dangly chains or beads. I love gems or anything that will sparkle and shine.
Wings: I'd like for him to have large, but dainty transparent looking, wings. Perhaps based off of THIS set. I like the variable colors and wispy/furry feel of these. I also ADORE the four long glowing strands. I definately want something similiar to the glowing parts. (Not in these colors, of course. Oranges, red, golds, etc to match the stallion's summer theme.)
Other: It may sound silly, but if possible, I'd like for there to be 'fairy dust' falling from him...or surrounding him...or getting blown off of his wings...or something. *giggles* Something small and dainty...like glitter.
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Tag frame color: Up to colorist
Tag feather color: Up to colorist.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Please see above.

This stallion is being created as the future mate of Ivory_Feld's mare: Idrenniel. Please keep this in mind when creating this stallion.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Lynae
Owner: dolphingurl
Temper: Romantic
Description:
Eye color: Aqua Blue
Hair color: Medium and Light Blues with silver highlights mixed in through out or vice versa. Colors like Aiyana’s but instead of half blue half silver it should be mostly blues with silvers mixed in (or vice versa).
Hair style: Long, loosely flowing, wavy hair with a few strands up and held in place by a blue/ silver butterfly hairpin in it at the top. A few loose strands by the face. Tail should be long, flowing, wavy hair as well, with one blue/silver butterfly clip at the top with a blue orchid tied next to it, or maybe a butterfly could be on the blue orchid.
Body: She is Aiyana’s younger sister so her body style should look similar to Aiyana’s body.
Hooves: Silver. The fur around the hooves should be a little longer and feathered, fading from white to light silver as it gets closer to the hooves.
Accessories: Silver butterfly necklace (see reference picture), blue/silver butterfly hairpin (see reference pics for ideas, I love the butterfly of the first pic and I like the pin/chain idea of the second pic for ideas), a variety of silver chain bracelets (possibly with one winding around one of the legs). A few blue orchids on the ground by her hooves (make sure not to make them look like she is stepping on them though).
Reference image(s): Aiyana Hairpin Hairpin2 Necklace bracelets Winding bracelet Orchids
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver and blue
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Silvers and Blues
Hair edits: Long wavy mane and tail with a blue/silver hairpin at the top of the mane and a blue/silver butterfly and blue orchid at the top of the tail. Orchids placed on the ground, and possibly a few blue or silver butterflies fluttering around her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Name of horse: Miranda
Owner: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Temper: Thoughtful

Description:
As adult=
Horn color- Pale gold, darker then both her body and hair
Horn style- see edits (no I’m not asking for a completely edited horn)
Eye color- Pale blue
Hair color- White gold is the best way I can describe it. Basically it should be white in color but with golden hues for the shading. ((I had a few issues with the color ref I got for it so just focus around the white area mostly for that.))
Mane style- see edits
Tail style- traditional lion-esque uni tail
Tail color- the hair on the tail should match her hair color and the coat/fur should match the rest of her body
Main body color- Pale creamy golden in color, it should be a bit darker then her mane. A bit dusty/old looking.
Body markings- On her legs, particularly on the areas facing out and at her joints there should be pale pink scars, mostly thin scratches with a few larger ones.
-Around the base of her horn I would like there to be a golden star burst shape
-around her eyes I would like a series of golden dots and thin swirls/stripes to give her a more regal appearance. They should draw attention to her eyes. I leave the pattern itself up to you. ^^
Hoof color- Somewhere between her coat color and horn color.

As foal=
Same base colors as an adult but much brighter. She should not, however, have a broken horn or any scars.
No edits on her as a foal.

As basket=
If this is allowed if not please ignore this section entirely. I would like the basket to be black with golden white bands ((like her body as an adult)) and a blue gem like her eyes. On the top I’d like there to be a white calla lily, either drawn on to the basket itself or as an actual flower whichever works.

Reference Image(s): Full Body Basic positioning ref
Hair ref (sorry that it’s blurry my camera went insane)
Base/Basic color refs
Lily accessory(again sorry about the blurriness)
Which stage you want them to start as?: basket please
Default accessory color(s)?: as foal- whatever looks nice
Tag frame color: something a bit darker or neutral in color
Tag feather color: something that looks nice

Note-all edits should only be on her adult form
Hair edits- This is where my description skills begin to fail. I want her mane to fall down somewhere between the base of her throat and the middle of her chest in length. It should be loose waves/curls for the most part. I would like her to have shortish bangs that come down to around her eyebrows or just a little past. They should by kinda clumped together and somewhat fluffy looking. ((I have pictures! see refs)) They should be parted by her horn. Now for the really fun part; running from bellow her bangs on either side I would like there to be somewhat thick sections of hair. These sections should be pulled back in a gentle arc/hoopish type shape ((again I have pics)) and tied behind her head, fastened by a ribbon. ((see jewelry))

Jewelry edits- Around her tail I would like there to be a long, thin, black band of thorns wrapping around it. The band should start at her rump and end about 3/4s of the way down.

-Around the base of her tail ((where it meets her rump)) I would like there to be a ribbon and lily ornament. ((see refs to look at the lilies)) The ribbon should be the same shade of blue as her eyes and look tattered. It should be tied around her tail and hang down.

-Around her neck I would like there to be the same type of ribbon and lily ornament but with the lilies having little to no stems this time. The ribbon should be tied in the front so you can see it hanging down beneath the lilies.

-In her hair, where it’s pulled back, I would like there to be a single stemless lily fastened into it by a long ribbon. I’m not sure if it will be possible to have the lily seen with the angle their heads are at, I guess it depends on how fluffy her mane turns out. So if the lily can’t be seen just leave it out, I would definitely like to see the ribbon, though, if at all possible.

-Around all four ankles I would like there to be ribbons like those in her mane, tail, and around her neck. On top of those ribbons I would like there to be a single band, on each ankle, of the same black thorn band as the one around her tail.

Facial edits- I want her to look sad or like she’s thinking of something that troubles her

Horn edits- as an adult I would like her horn to be broken off about a quarter down. It should be a clean break and smooth. ((I had this okayed but if you’d rather not mess with it don’t worry about it))

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Colorist wanted: Any (King and Imp are my preferences though.)
Name of horse: Anna Corrine Von Helson
Owner: [CNP]Ails Von Helson
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cynical
Breed: Gaia NPC cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The eyes should be a nice bright shade of blue, along the eyes there should be just a tad of red (If you look at my first reference, you can see the one to the right just has a tad to red make-up. I'd like to make it just a bit more visible on the soquili version.) ,Her hair should be a creamy blonde, nothing too close to yellow or white when it comes to shade. (Again, my first reference gives a pretty good color palette, but just a tad bit darker then that would be perfect.)
Reference image(s):
Refrence#1
Jewelery refrence
Tail reference
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult. ;P
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accesories, please. :3
Tag frame color: Beige
Tag feather color: Light blue
Hair/clothing edits:
Her mane should be long (reallly long, it should reach to her front hooves.), and wavy, with a slight wind-blown effect to it. Her Tail should be long, slightly bushy/wavy (The reference is a pretty good example of the wavyness i keep talking about, it should be longer then that though.) As for jewelery goes, please see my jewlery reference. I'd like the necklace to look exactly like that. But instead of pearls, I'd like there to be some 'V' shaped crystals. At the bottom of the feet i'd like it to be like this (Again, just a bit longer though.)
Around her torso area, i'd like there to be a fabric wrap, kinda like this (except where the gold pins are, make them V-shaped crystal.)
Cost: 650k, i believe. (:

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
The Ende
Name of horse: Nabooru
Owner: Ivory_Feld
Temper: Tough
Breed: Gerudo
Description: Golden eyes w/ golden eyeshadow, orange-red hair pulled up high with her large jewel clasp (made on Soquili to flow down halfway to the floor) tail also made with jewel clasp (you get creative freedom with how the tail looks.) Her coat/skin is tan, as seen in the reference image. I'd like very much for her weird strip top to just be show in between her front legs/on her chest muscel area. Neck jewelry, head gem, large earrings, ect to their equal places, please. Her poofy pants can go on her behind accordingly *LOL*. I'd appreciate her hooves to have all sorts of gold bands and gems or something as well as her wings. Her wings are tan like her skin and I'd love it if you came up with some creative exotic jewerly to hang from them or something. Gloves and shoes not wanted. xd
Reference image(s): Nabooru Upclose | Nabooru as seen in game art
Please go more by the Nabooru upclose sketch, please heart
Default accessory color(s)?: Any
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color: Any
Tag Background: Any
Hair/clothing edits (if any): To match cosplay. *Read description.

AH Poor Dixie, your getting my mare's mate and I'm giving you competition! Gomen/Sorry!!! burning_eyes PS I okay her using Idren as a ref. heart 3nodding  

Ivory_Feld

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Name of horse: Zydrate® xencorinate
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Analgesic
Breed: Zydrate Cosplay ( Repo! The Genetic Opera Cosplay at the bottom of the cert)
Description
Eye color: Neon blue
Hair color: Red and black
Hair style: See hair ref
Mane Length: to the shoulders
Tail Length: to the ground
Full body: Tanned Skin colored cover with thin pale scar marks. Scars running the length of his back leg from right below the Zydrate gun mlp style marking reading " I can't feel nothin' at all! "
MLP Style marking: Zydrate gun on his bum of course (See refs)
Marking on Cheek: Geneco Logo (See ref)
Hooves: Neon blue
Reference image(s):
Hair Ref: ( Girl on the far right) http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/zydrateAddicts.jpg
Zydrate gun: either style works ( the vial on the back should glow neon blue )
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/Zgunfinishedlarge2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/23uss5.jpg
GeneCo Logo: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/3246113990_dbed3cc528.jpg
Neon Blue Color: (ignore the first bottle ) http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/Tonic_water_uv.jpg
Background pic: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sage_the_vampiric_angel/j63a0y.png
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: flesh colored
Tag feather color: Neon blue
Hair/clothing edits: Dreadlock style hair in red in black

Lita and I have both know the other is going for a Zydrate cosplay of the opposite gender and neither of us has a problem with it. If permission needs to be posted else where, it can be.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff