Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:57 pm
Theresa didn't hear him. She was already in her trance as her hand started to move slowly over the page as she started drawing the spirit fairy, before she started speeding up as the image formed more completely in her head, though he remained knowledgeable of Anden and if he wanted to guide her in a certain way, she would not resist. This was their drawing after all . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:26 am
Anden let her draw the outer bit for the most part, and then began guiding her as she did more of the inside. Theresa's more youthful, playful fairy showed through in form, but in features and some of the front details, it was more elemental mistress..all in the all, the fairy was the best of all..vibrant somehow for it's differences.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:37 am
Once they were done drawing, Theresa came out of her trance and smiled. "Hey, we did pretty good." she said and then placed her artist's signature in the top right corner of her side of the paper.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:02 am
"Indeed, we made a good team." he said with a smile, answering as he would have done to anyone in Theresa's position if they'd been partnered and created such a lovely bit of artwork together. "Maybe we could work again sometime." he said, offering her a smile. Anden hadn't forgotten what she'd done..but still..he was getting to know her and liking what he saw.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:06 am
Theresa shrugged. "Maybe." she said in a noncommital tone. She still remembered that he had taken her first kiss but . . . no. Just because he was nice to her did not mean that he had become a better person.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:03 am
Anden looked at her a moment before nodding as he wrote his signature on his bit. When the teacher came to collect it, she stopped over theirs and oohed and ahhed, showing it the class before moving on. Anden was grinning, "Pretty good you said. Pfft, we rocked." he said in a rocker tone as he did some air guitar moves from his seat, hoping to make the other laugh..or something other than her blank expressions or glares.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:48 am
Theresa rolled her eyes and then placed a hand on his shoulder with enough force to shove him back down into his seat. "Sit down." she hissed out, feeling embarrassed, though she had a slightly amused smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:17 pm
Anden found himself being shoved back down. Another example of how pathetic he'd become. At the hissed words, he grimaced, only to feel a surge of hope at her amused smile. The bell rang then and he glanced up, rising as he looked to her. There was one period left, English. He had it with Theresa, although he wasn't sure he did. As he was walking he asked, "Do we have next period together too?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:39 pm
Theresa nodded and then sighed. "I sit right in front of you." she said and then picked up her pace, wanting at least a little bit of a break from him. Sure he was fine enough in Art, but still . . . she didn't want to get too close to him. He had stolen her first kiss after all . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:55 pm
Anden watched her speed up and he allowed it. The art room camaraderie was bound to end sometime, but at least he'd proven he wasn't a total arse..not that he was one really. But that was another matter entirely and he pushed it from his mind as he headed to his next class, taking his seat and finding that; yes, she did indeed sit in front of him. Next period was English. He sighed as he looked at her back before glancing around. No one came up to greet him, or smiled, or waved as they did with 'Anden'. 'Annie' was apparently beneath their notice. "This is so stupid." he muttered.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:19 pm
Theresa rolled her eyes. "Don't let the teacher her you saying that." she said softly as she got out her notebook for English. She was a diligent student . . . she just didn't really liked being noticed . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:23 pm
Anden shook his head. "I didn't mean the class. Everyone's ignoring me. No one likes me as a girl." he grumbled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:44 pm
Theresa just chuckled a bit. "Give it time, I'm sure you'll find start finding friends sooner or later." she said with a nonchalant shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:46 pm
Anden sighed. "I don't want to find friends! All the boys will be a little too friendly and all the girls..well, it's different. I just wanna be me again!" he muttered fervently. "And what's that supposed to mean? Give it time? How long are you thinking of keeping me like this?" he demanded with a worried expression.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:43 pm
Theresa shrugged. "It's not permanant if that's what you're worried about." she said as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "But as to how long . . . that's for me to decide isn't it?" she said with a slight smirk.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff