Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin rubbed her thumb over the back of his hand. She liked the feeling of his warm hand in hers. She wasn't used to warmth. "Oh, rest assured there are," she murmured, winking up at him. "Would you like to find them, Dylan?"

Without an answer, she gently pulled him through the Center Gardens and up into the North Gardens. They went over a bridge and walked along the path until the chatter of the other students faded away. Ravin and Dylan were now alone.
"Aren't the gardens peaceful?" she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled. Everyone, okay not really everyone, was telling her she was beautiful. She never really thought about herself that way. It just seemed so conceited in her eyes. She wished she had a mirror so she could actually take in how she looked. "Okay. He probably prefers you though." Mimi watched her pluck the grass. "Yeah I know. And I don't think we could afford to get lost." She looked back at the group. Something was missing. Actually someone was missing. Hunter and Alex had left. They were heading outside of the campus. Madeline hoped they would come back soon. "It looks like our tour guides are leaving. Maybe we could hang with someone else while we're waiting for them to come back."

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:04 pm
*Edited

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.

"Very doubtful." Veronica watched as Hunter and Alex left the small group and the tan guy and the pale girl known as Ravin ran off in another direction. Odd.

This Ravin girl seemed like quiet the player. Much like Veronica herself. "Yeah, looks like most of them left actually." She looked around for a familar face and only found Madelines. "Uhm, looks like everyone kind of took off." She sighed a blew her bangs away from her face. This day was taking a turn for the worst. Well, maybe not for the worst but she was worried Hunter found her annoying or something. Ugh... She looked over at Madeline and smiled,

"We could always just explore. I'm sure we'll find someone if we get ourselves lost." Her smile turned micheavious. That could be fun.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

Dylan smiled and followed her lead. When they were away from all of the noise of the other students he smiled. The bridge that they had crossed over to this silent, peaceful area was gorgeous as well.

"This place is full of suprises." He whispered and slid his arm around Ravin's waist. Dylan looked down at her to see her reaction. His pulse quickened and the nape of his neck had nervous sweat breakout. Just alittle one though, very unnoticable. He was very unsure as to how she would react to his movement. Obviously, this was a bit of a risk. They hardly knew eachother.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:16 pm
User Image

Armand smirked at Ravins comment and before she could leave with Dylan he shouted to her, "You should remember after years of knowing me that I never listen to you my darling girl. Besides breakfast was scarce in my home today." He licked his lips as they were getting dry again. His household was full of half blood vampires so it did not tempt him to drink their blood today. He shuddered at the thought of blood bags. Disgusting. She expected someone of his stature to drink cold blood? Well that was just not going to happen. He nodded at Hunter and quickened his pace. Once again however he felt the stare of the girl he was talking to before and looked around at her. He waved with a smile and shouted to her, "I will be back. I want to talk to you more." He smirked over at Hunter, eyes glistening with humor.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:29 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Sighing, Ravin looked about the gardens. Nothing but green and perfectly peaceful. There were some places deep in the gardens that only she knew about. No one else had (thankfully) found them. Dylan slid a warm arm around her waist, gently pulling her to his side. Ravin bit her lip to keep back a smile. "The more surprises the better," she whispered back, looking up at Dylan with a slight grin.

She ran her fingertips over his cheek, down his neck, and over his broad shoulder. Mhm, so perfect, she thought. And so flirtatious, too. Absolutely scrumptious. If he keeps this up, I might just melt.
Ravin giggled softly. "So how did you--" She ran her hands down his chest. "--come to be here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:38 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled as Armand said he wanted to talk to the blonde more. "I'm sure that's not all you would like." he muttered amused. They were finally free of that damn school. Hunter could feel himself growing excited, as he always did before he went hunting. "There are always young couples camping around this time, what would happen if a few disapeard..." He smiled and licked his lips. "Up for a little game of who can find one first?"  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image

Armand cracked his neck and with a snarl let his fangs out. His features contorted a bit but he still kept his appeal to lure people to him. He hissed out the words as his eyes turned a blood colored luster, "You're on." He took off with a huge leap and ended up in a tree nearby. He sniffed the air and smiled with triumph. Excellent. A family of four to go please. He licked his lips and set off with a growl. He would be full after this...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:55 pm
Holly Renee Herron
User Image
Holly held back a hungry growl hearing that he was starving,oh how he was just begging her to bite his pretty little neck.She put on a smile instead of taking him right there and let out a small chuckle "Oi breakfast is the most important meal of the day.You really shouldn't skip it ya' know lad."She said now realizing she hadn't eaten this morning either.Damn little kid,he's playin' with the devil 'e is.She thought to herself as she kept the smile watching him closely.

He caught her interest for some reason,how strange.She looked around the garden and refused to breath through her nose but she could practically taste him and it was making her throat dry and hot.Nibbling at the inside of her cheek she nodded "Ey,the whole school is a beauty,I prefer this garden to the others though.Have you seen the other gardens on the manor?This is the east one.There's one in every direction and one in the center.It's likely that you'll see all of them in know time,I pass through one every time I switch a class so im sure you will too." She said shooting him a smile "Alex eh?A least I can pronounce your name right." She laughed "Say,you haven't eaten right.I can show you too the cafeteria if you like,ill probably go off campus for my food,im not to fond of what thy serve here."no blood' She added mentally as she smiled.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled, showing his fangs, as Armand leapt into a tree. Taking a deep whiff as the wind began to whip around, almost as if it knew what was about to happen. Two teenagers, girls, perfect... Considering it was still a holiday for most other schools it wasn't surprising to find such young fersh blood out. He began to run easily in the direction the scent was coming from.

About fifty yards into the dense woods the humans went camping in he found the young girls campsite. Jumping into a tree above their tent he waited for one of them to emerge. I wonder what Armand has found for himself...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image

It started out alright.
"I am sorry but I am kind of lost. Could I possibly use a cell phone to call my parents?"

"Oh! Y-yeah sure"

"Thanks..."

A few minutes later the mother and father lay on the ground completely drained out blood. With a bloody smiled Armand advanced toward the two young boys that were cowering in their tent. "Come out to play." He jumped onto the tent and the forest fell completely silent. After he finished Armand walked away satisfied. He had been a bit cleaner this time having got not one single drop of blood on his clothing but his mouth was a mess. He sniffed out Hunter and walked toward where he was wondering what he had managed to find himself. He probably was lucky and found himself a cute girl. Their blood was always the sweetest. He licked around his lips to get the rest of the blood.

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"What in the-" Hunter heard a girl say as she spotted him up in the tree. "Hello." he jumped down and kicked her in her lower back as her friend emerged from the tent and began to scream. The first girl lay on the ground moaning in pain but unable to move. Hunter watched as the second girl began to run. He traced a delicat finger along the first girls neck and gave her a pointed grin. "Don't worry little one I'll be back." He began to run after the second girl catching up to her easily. Grabbing her by the arm he jerked her roughly back and sunk his fangs I to her neck. Her screams turned into a gurgle and finally ceased all together. Licking his lips he walked back to the first girl and drained her too. Pulling out a black hankerchief he kept in his pocket for reasons such as this he began to clean his face off. He could smell his friend coming and waited in the small campsite.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image

Armand walked into the campsite still licking the blood off of his lips. "Mmm, I ate well. It should be sufficient enough that I do not feel the need to harm any of Ravin's precious humans. That is the strangest vampire I have ever met. She has definitely changed over the years." He scowled a bit in the shade of the trees and then looked to Hunter, "We should head back. We would not want to get in trouble on our first day here. Besides," he smiled wickedly, "I think I could grow to like it here. It's a buffet." He started to walk back to the school.  

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and licked his lips one last time to remove the last traces of blood. Walking next to Armand he could see David giving him a disaprroving frown, "Don't even, you stay in the hell hole with those retched breathers and see if you don't get hungry. You can either lecture someone who won't listen or you can go clean up to ensure we don't get caught, like my parents hired you for in the first place." David rolled his eyes but walked off into the woods, turning his attention back to Armand Hunter grinned, "He is quite good at making it seem an animal mauled the humans...". Seeing the front school gates Hunter shoved the bloody hankerchief in his pocket and retracted his fangs. "Here we go again," he muttered darkly. Although he was in a much better mood now that he had eaten.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image

Armand retracted his fangs as well but accidently forgot a small trace of blood on the side of his mouth. He walked into the school grounds and waved over his shoulder at Hunter, "Thanks for coming with me. We must go again sometime soon." He laughed at his own little joke and walked right passed Ravin with a small sly grin upon his face. "Having fun?" He did not open his eyes as he passed her nor did he wait for an answer. He merely walked over to Madeline and waved, "Hey! Sorry that I took so long. I went for an early lunch with my friend."  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline looked at Veronica. She was right. They probably could find someone who would show them were to go if they got lost. She got up and waited for Veronica to get up when she noticed someone coming towards her. He was back. Well they, but Hunter hadn't walked over here yet. She waved back to him and then turned away back to facing her. She bit her lip and looked at Veronica. She didn't want to leave her. Mimi turned around to look back at Alexander. She walked over to him. She noticed something odd. She reached out her hand and touched the side of his mouth, kind of scared. Madeline pulled her hand away. A red substance was on her fingers. She looked up at him shocked. "Is this...blood?" Mimi wasn't sure what to say after that. She backed away from him about a step. She hoped that he was just bleeding.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games