Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:26 pm
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
XxLovely_Vampire_MaidenxX
((since when did homework have an orientation o.o))

(uhh...sincer forever duh!...i mean doesn't everyone kno that..lol)

((hmm....wait how can you tell if your homewrok is a boy or a girl o.o is college ruled a boy and wide ruled a girl or what the..........im confuzzled DX))

(omg yea thats how u kno! hehe and the closet thingy was funny...i'm still laughing..lmao..)

((-places college ruled paper together- aww same sex love XD, m'kay I'm done Imma go back to rping))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:30 pm
Marie still in the kitchen closed her eyes and listend to all the school buzzing with conversation and people, it was facinating...  

Marionette_Mentation

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:31 pm
Kiko rushed down to the kitchen, holding her side and wincing in pain. "Did you guys get the flyers?" she asked  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:32 pm
TheOneBreakdancingNinja
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
TheOneBreakdancingNinja
Kyo placed his glass down "Nimia, you've returned. I take it you missed me so much you couldn't stand to stay away." he joked with a smile on his face. "It's good to see you again."

Nimia barely managed a smile back. "No, I didn't miss you. It's just that...today...I found Irial with...someone else." She looked down and blinked away tears. When she looked back up, she still had a smile on her face. "It's good to be see you too."

Kyo frowned, his eyes shifted downward "Ahh, aint that a b***h." He looked up. "I suppose his newborn lust fogged his love for you... Are you sure you didn't miss me even a little bit?"

"Oh yes, Kyo. I cried myself to sleep every night because of how much I missed you," she said sarcastically, smiling still. She laughed and munched down on a Cheetoh.  

Tagiee

kikyo1547

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:32 pm
Marie still in the kitchen closed her eyes and listend to all the school buzzing with conversation and people, it was facinating...

*sano walks in to the kitchen and sees marie*hi marie  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:33 pm
Atsuhime took her shirt off from sweating. She was wearing a black sports bra and some sweats with her hair tied behind. "Ahh! That was a great workout! So refreshing but I'm thirsty DX damn!" She walked in the kitchen an opened the fridge when she saw another girl. She stared at her for a while. "-.- Who are you?"  

seekingoceans

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:33 pm
" would you like something to eat L- I mean Aura??"-Kajininja " Yea, that would be nice"-Aura - both walk into kitchen and sees everyone ( ok only Kajininja)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:34 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
TheOneBreakdancingNinja
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
TheOneBreakdancingNinja
Kyo placed his glass down "Nimia, you've returned. I take it you missed me so much you couldn't stand to stay away." he joked with a smile on his face. "It's good to see you again."

Nimia barely managed a smile back. "No, I didn't miss you. It's just that...today...I found Irial with...someone else." She looked down and blinked away tears. When she looked back up, she still had a smile on her face. "It's good to be see you too."

Kyo frowned, his eyes shifted downward "Ahh, aint that a b***h." He looked up. "I suppose his newborn lust fogged his love for you... Are you sure you didn't miss me even a little bit?"

"Oh yes, Kyo. I cried myself to sleep every night because of how much I missed you," she said sarcastically, smiling still. She laughed and munched down on a Cheetoh.

Kyo smiled "Yeah, I knew you would. Why'd you think I asked you to stay? I saw this coming," he teased.  

TheOneBreakdancingNinja

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

seekingoceans

Atsuhime took her shirt off from sweating. She was wearing a black sports bra and some sweats with her hair tied behind. "Ahh! That was a great workout! So refreshing but I'm thirsty DX damn!" She walked in the kitchen an opened the fridge when she saw another girl. She stared at her for a while. "-.- Who are you?"

Suddenly she saw more girls walk in. She thought to herself "Ok.......who the hell are these girls,I've never seen them before."  
kikyo1547

*sano walks in to the kitchen and sees marie*hi marie

marie opened her eyes and smiled...hello she said...  

Marionette_Mentation

Tagiee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:35 pm
TheOneBreakdancingNinja
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
TheOneBreakdancingNinja
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
TheOneBreakdancingNinja

Kyo smiled "Yeah, I knew you would. Why'd you think I asked you to stay? I saw this coming," he teased.

Nimia laughed for a moment, but suddenly turned serious once again. "What was the real reason you asked me to stay?" she asked quietly, playing with one of the Cheetohs in her bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:36 pm
" wow i didn't know alot of people were in here "-Kajininja  

Kajininja 68

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:38 pm
" That's alright. I'll be fine. I just wish I could see their faces"  
Kiko looked at the other girls that she didn't know. SHe spoke in a loud voice. "My name is Kiko. I was attacked earlier, and I want to know if you guys all got my warning flyer."  

Sakura-Kiko

TheOneBreakdancingNinja

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
TheOneBreakdancingNinja
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
TheOneBreakdancingNinja
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
TheOneBreakdancingNinja

Nimia laughed for a moment, but suddenly turned serious once again. "What was the real reason you asked me to stay?" she asked quietly, playing with one of the Cheetohs in her bag.

Kyo looked into her eyes, his own were hard with a casual seriousness. "I just told you." he replied coolly.  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games