Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Which Harry Potter Characters do you Dislike the Most? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you hate the most?
  Harry Potter
  Draco Malfoy
  Lucious + Narcissa Malfoy
  Delores Umbridge
  Severus Snape
  Albus Dumbledore
  Bellatrix Lestrange
View Results

PadfootsPet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:10 pm
I don't know, I feel for Wormtail in Deathly Hallows when he shows a slight bit of warmth towards Harry, and gets killed for it. Other than that I hate him. Honestly, you don't sell out your best friends!

Umbridge and Fudge bug the hell out of me! I just can't stand people who pretend to be nice (often too nice) but are actually careless jerks!

I really do love how almost every villian in the series has something to make you feel for them, though. You can really empathize with everyone, even Voldemort.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:47 pm
Yes, I agree. Oh and Fudge is another one I can stand. Plus, Rufus what's his last name (Scrimerger or something) too. They all get on my nerves.  

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PadfootsPet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:02 am
Rufus Scrimgour(?) does.t get on my nerves too much, because he's really trying to make things better at the ministry. He failed miserably, but he tried.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:49 pm
Yeah, in book 7 he was okay. In book 6 when it was Christmas was when he got on my nerves. I don't know, I just really felt like smacking him.  

SuzelovesJamesPotter

EdanaDesmond

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:43 pm
I wanted to smack Ron in the fce the last few books.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:46 pm
Ron and James are my favorite two character's haha. Hermione got on my nerves a bit, but then when the Malfoy Manor thing happened I was like I regret that. Haha  

SuzelovesJamesPotter

Kirby_Komatose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:12 pm
Wow, I didn't even vote for either in the poll because I love both Harry and Draco. Thinking about it now though...I'll say I hate Draco more because I love Harry more!!!

As for the characters I hate...I really disliked Rufus, Fudge, Umbridge, and Wormtail. I used to dislike Peeves until the 5th book when the twins leave school and they give the trouble-maker job to him, it made me gain respect for him, plus, he's hilarious, always flinging dung and stuff! I used to hate Filch too...but I got used to him over the years, I think it's funny how eager he is to get students into detention.

As for my favorite characters...I really love most of them, but the ones that have me hyperventilating are Harry, Weasley Twins, Snape, Ron, Remus, Sirius, Dumbledore, and Minerva.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm
Kirby, we are so alike, except Harry gets on my nerves and add James to my favorite characters list. Hehe. That's funny!  

SuzelovesJamesPotter

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:21 pm
Oh, God...UMBRIDGE! She must DIE!

I hate Bellatrix, too. Freaking killed everybody!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:38 pm
I know! *Mourns silently for Alice, Frank and Sirius!* Bellatrix should die. Oh wait, she did. Molly killed her smile !  

SuzelovesJamesPotter

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:43 pm
UMBRIDGE! Gah, I hate her sooo much! scream But, the thing is, I admire JKR for writing her because absolutely no other character has ever invoked the rage in me that Umbridge does. She greatly irritated me from her first appearence in the Hearing, however, after she made Harry write in his own blood my detestation got to be so intense that even when her name was mentioned (She didn't need to physically be in the scene herself.) I could feel my face literally flush with anger. I also screamed, "You b***h!" aloud at the novel more than once. I've gasped and laughed at books before, but never shouted in fury at them. It takes talent to cause me to hate someone THAT much when she's merely made of ink and paper.

Wormtail's death was far too quick; he deserved worse. evil There is absolutely nothing more sinful than treachery in my opinion. I definitely agree with the story Dante's Hell about how the darkest depths of Hell are reserved for traitors. If it weren't for that rat then James and Lily would have lived, Sirius wouldn't have been sent to Azkaban, and Remus wouldn't have been left alone. Wormtail killed the Marauders, the bloody git. evil evil

Interestingly, JKR said that her least favourite character is Uncle Vernon because he's so unpleasant.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:16 pm
SuzelovesJamesPotter
I know! *Mourns silently for Alice, Frank and Sirius!* Bellatrix should die. Oh wait, she did. Molly killed her smile !

Don't forget Tonks! crying yay for Molly!!

And I agree with Minerva--while I was reading OotP for the first time, every time I saw the words "By the Order of the Ministry of Magic" I wanted to tear the book in half. It's a good writing technique.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:49 pm
She killed Tonks too? Okay, she goes up on the hate scale! Does anyone who killed Lupin? Gahhh! I miss them!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:17 am
SuzelovesJamesPotter
She killed Tonks too? Okay, she goes up on the hate scale! Does anyone who killed Lupin? Gahhh! I miss them!!

Doloholv killed Lupin... evil

The only person I'm not sure of who-killed-who was Moody. And I cried at that too.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:17 pm
Oh goodness! Doloholv goes to fourth on the hate scale now. Where did you find that info Lucky? Thank, by the way also!  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff