Universalism. The belief that all religions ties themselves under one facet of belief. This was rejected by St. Andrew, who died on the Persian cross and was then sawed in half for his beliefs in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, not a simple prophet.

After readin all the debate in here I have to say one thing: If you take away the divinity of Jesus Christ by demeaning him ot a mere Prophet you have done away with most of what He preached about, his Authority. he would be a madman and no prophet if you reject his Divinity. So in essence, if you are a Muslim and simply accept Jesus as a Prophet, you are accepting that his words are merely insane, as He preached his divinity.

I like the Q'uran though.

And whoever disbelieves, I will grant him enjoyment for a short while, then I will drive him to the chastisement of the fire; and it is an evil destination. - Koran, Surah II: 126, "The Cow."

Yes, even the loving Muslim also believes that if you do not believe, you are condemned to Hell.

And kill them wherever you find them [infidels], and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers. - Koran, Surah II:191, "The Cow."

Nice to know their loving and compassionate about slaughtering those whom also refuse to believe. And the definition of an infidel from a Muslim source who is a minaret caller and associate of mine is "Christian or Jew".

They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper. - Koran, Surah IV:89, "The Women."

This really makes me want to be neighbors with Turkey right now. Sadly this explains a lot about the missing Turkish Christian population getting slaughtered there as we speak. Good to know the loving hands of the compassionate Allah.

Yeah, I read the Q'uran cover to cover. Not impressed, nor willing to call it a companion to the Bible. And this is one of the options for a one world religion. Islam.

I will take Martyrdom for $2,000, Alex...