Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emo Lovers

Back to Guilds

roleplaying, random chatter, and lots of fun when memebers post 

Tags: Role, Playing, Fantasy, Chatter, Random 

Reply Role play home
Kiss my eyes, and lay me to sleep ( Want to get going again) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pandas?
  panda ^w^
  pandas -o-
View Results

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:10 pm
"is everything ok aliyah? you seem a little skittish. are you just cold? if so i can give you my jacket" kizu says looking aliyah in the eyeys as he begins to remove his jacket for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 pm
Leila whistled and Skia came running up with her bow and arrows. "They didn't put up the shields yet. Take them to shelter Edward." Leila said and hopped on Skia taking her bow and arrows and running off. Edward looked at them. "COme on." he said quickly leading them away.  

Midnight_gazer

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:59 pm
kizu was alarmed "What is happening Edward? Tell me!" Edward just continued to lead the way "go with Edward, be safe and above all do what Edward says" kizu said as he finished putting his coat around aliyah "i am going to find Leila and help her in any way possible." then he began to run into the direction that Leila headed off in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:16 pm
Leila was talking to the guards in a foreign language and she nodded. She grabbed a arrow and shot it in the sky and a red spark shot up and went around the village. "Nothing to be worried about till morning Kizu." she sense him coming.  

Midnight_gazer

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 pm
"what happened? what is at morning? is there anything i can do?" kizu said this all rather fast and was clearly worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:32 pm
"Are sheild was weak is all. I got it up and we usually have one in the morning but me and edward will have to work on it. Thats all." she tried to reassure him.  

Midnight_gazer

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 pm
kizu took a deep breath. "something tells me there is more then what you say going on here. " kizu began to walk the other way "if that is all then let us join up with the others shall we?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:27 pm
Aliyah watched as Kizu went running to Leila. She looked at the jacket draped around her arms and smiled. She tucked her arms through the sleeves that were obviously too big for her.  

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:29 pm
getting no response from leila kizu simply began to walk back the way he came "fine i guess ill just see if they are at the house"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:31 pm
Leila ran up to him. "I can't exactly talk about this stuff at night. ANyone can be listening."  

Midnight_gazer

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:41 pm
"hmm" kizu then looked up at Leila "so will you take me where the others are? i would like to rejoin with them if that's OK with you" kizu said this with a serious look and his face while his eyes traveled up and down to signify a head nod meaning he understood what leila meant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:19 pm
Leila glared at him slightly. He seemed like he was getting an attitude and this was her village. "Keep in mind kizu this is my village and my responsibilty to guard it. I will tell you I want about it." she then turned leading him to join the others. Edward looked at them. "Everything is fine." he simply stated already knowing.  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:12 pm
Aliyah followed Edward as he was leading her back to the house.
"Why are we going back home? And are Kizu and Leila going to meet up with us soon?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:02 pm
kizu joined up with the others "i understand, i wish to do what i can to help you while im here, in return for you giving me a place to stay. " kizu said to Leila with a voice that seemed to be depressed "so how are you aliyah?" kizu asked quickly after thinking to himself ""grate, i already pissed her off""  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:22 pm
Aliyah snapped out of her daze, looked to Kizu and smiled.
"I'm good. What was up with you running after Leila like that?"  
Role play home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces