Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:46 pm
[lol i can tell]

Jade had saw the crator form in the water and quickly jumped back on a close tree branch not to far from the kid. Seein him fall to the ground caused her to smirk and think 'what goes around comes around'
Jumping down next to him she bent over laying her hands on her uper legs and looked down at him and asked, "Now what would a cute little guy like you be doing out here playing with an element that they shouldn't be?"She couldn't help but to giggle a bit when he kept laughing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:49 pm
Aliator
Then I'll navigate by feeling disruptions in the air. * Ali smiled at her once more before he stopped and walked over to a nearby tree, picking up a pair of flowers and stuffing them into the bag.*

"I see. You are part bat also? Or this is a trait that is different than that of the bats which use the .. sonar sound .. or what have you. I forget the truest terms of speaking of their skill .. in English, at least." she said, frowning a bit at herself.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:52 pm
"sue me i cant speak elvish"alan retorted and coughed up some water.getting up he he took off his leather vest and shirt and ringed them dry.proper drying would have to be done but he didnt want to set them on fire by a wording mistake or rook would be pissed.he stuffed the wet clothes in his pack and stretched"well if your so good with water why dont you teach me cause my dad keeps making me learn and relearn the basics and i'm tired of it"he said while he stretched.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:54 pm
I can manipulate air in general, therefor I can also use it to identify certain objects and such.* Ali turned towards her afterwards and frowned somewhat, time to go elsewhere.* Come on, let's leave.  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:57 pm
She smiled and touched his shoulder, with a pop, they were gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:06 pm
cmcconnell95
"sue me i cant speak elvish"alan retorted and coughed up some water.getting up he he took off his leather vest and shirt and ringed them dry.proper drying would have to be done but he didnt want to set them on fire by a wording mistake or rook would be pissed.he stuffed the wet clothes in his pack and stretched"well if your so good with water why dont you teach me cause my dad keeps making me learn and relearn the basics and i'm tired of it"he said while he stretched.

Jade stood up straight and said while crossing her arms and scoffing, "I'm not and elf I am a Ice Dragon." she said while leaning aginst the tree behind her. "Nope from what I can tell you'r father is doing a great job. Basic's is the key to learing anything." After she said that she held her hand out and added, "Buuuuut I could teach you how to do a prank right." Slowly a water ball began to form on her hand. Bending her fingers a bit upwards the water ball turned into a snow ball. Smirking at him she tossed the snowball at him hitting him in the head. "Now that is how you use water and how you do a prank."  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:10 pm
"oh,tou do not want to start that"alan said as he whiped the snow off his face doing straff to the right yealling"adurna"and another stream of water cam straight in his direction only problem was that jade was inbetween him and the water."dont mess with the best"he yelled as the water came speeding toward jade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:29 pm
Jade giggled a bit seeing the water nothing she couldn't dodge but decided to play along. Getting hit and soaked to the bone she gasped and screamed a bit before saying, "O no now I'm all wet!" Sighing a bit she looked at him and said, "Ok you'r right your the best."  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:16 pm
alan gave a sharp laugh"yeah, maybe the best person in a mile of here.trust me if my dad were to decide to prank you you would have no chance of getting him back,after all he did teach me everything i know...names alan"he extended his hand to shake"you said you were an icedragon right?thats funny,zing my dad and i are dragons too"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:23 pm
Jade grabbed his hand and shook it while saying, "Names Jade. Not really there have been more and more of us running around latly.. So whats you main element?" She asked while letting his hand go and sat down wondering if what he said about his father was true. If so then she was going to be busy if he ever pranked her.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:31 pm
"none of us three stewges actually have a main one.zing i guess conentrates on fire since thats all he can do and only in dragon form where as dad and i can conrtol the elements but he's better at it than i am so he's teaching me.so whats you dragon form like or can you not transform,mine is this"alan was engulfed in flame and came out ten feet tall standing on hind legs in a basiclly humanoid form aside from tail, scales and wings.his scales where gold colored and he looked done on jade awaiting her answer or transformation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:35 pm
Jade smiled and clapped while looking up at him having to strain her neck a bit and saying, "Your dragon form is very impressive!" Frowning she adds, "Sadly I'm only able to transform when my body feels it's in danger beyound my control... Rather odd but I kinda like the form I have now."  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:39 pm
alan bobbed his head from side to side"human forms are good but i prefer dragon forms cause they're faster.if you think this form is cool you should see zing's and dad's his is huge."alan shrank back down to human form"so what do you think about rds so far?"
(gtg,sorry i'll try to get on later but might not be able too,depends if my dad falls asleep on the recliner again.he's got this time limit thing. stressed )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:45 pm
[lol its ok thats how mine is i just say im working on a typing assignment and well yeah lets just say he aint right real bright]

Jade smiled and said, "It's not a bad place really.. I've meet you and Lev. and SkyeHeart... And well thats it for the most part but everyone I've meet has been dragons so that helps a little." After saying that she sat down and layed back staring up at the sky thinking.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:08 pm
She wasn't watching for long. In a few seconds the water came all over her again.
A giggle could be heard like droplets on a leaf.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff