Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:01 pm
ErinsChaos
Exxos
Exxos is not sure what to do or how to feel... He is not even sure what exactly happened. He had to rush to the hospital to fill out paperwork as the emergency contact... Something about a clot... He thinks they meant a stroke... They are holding her at least overnight for observation.

OMG... *huggles* I hope everything turns out okay... We're here if you need us hun...

I am not even sure what is going on still. I am not sure what constitutes "okay." Death? Personality shift? What?  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:46 am
yay tommorow is my birthday. blaugh  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

kool ken

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:04 am
Exxos
I am not even sure what is going on still. I am not sure what constitutes "okay." Death? Personality shift? What?

WE could start with sanity.

Happy almost birthday Kira rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:54 am
Exxos
Exxos is not sure what to do or how to feel... He is not even sure what exactly happened. He had to rush to the hospital to fill out paperwork as the emergency contact... Something about a clot... He thinks they meant a stroke... They are holding her at least overnight for observation.

huh, werent we wishing for complications? Now I feel guilty.

I think what scares me the most is the idea of your mom needing you to take care of her every need.

Glee club was adorably perky, only slightly irritating.

I've held on to being sick for over a week now.  

thistle7

kool ken

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:02 am
Hi Char! What does the doctor say?  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:31 am
craftymama
I like the concept behind the Sims but every time I play my people all end up depressed & hate me. gonk

Oh well, I suppose everyone in the universe can't love me. wink

Saw the Sims 3 trailer finally. That trailer reminded me of my earlier Sims game which one of the sims (I think it's my brother's sim) visited my home and accidentally bbq'd himself. Firefighters did not show up until the sim died. Something about missing mailbox... confused

Craftymama, I'm not too sure if you played the original Sims game or not but anyway here's a tip:

1) build a moat around your house (aka. swimming pool around your home without the ladder)
2) if one of your sims hates you so much, send your sim to the moat.
3) Sim tries to exit out of the pool but couldn't because there's no ladder.
4) If you like, you can leave him/her in the pool to drown or build the ladder.

By the way, that happened to my brother's Sim game when he built the moat around his home to prevent any burglars coming to his home. Accidentally, he left his game going (unsupervised) and killed one of his Sims. gonk  

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:59 pm
lol I never built a moat around my sim's house before. Having the robber come is funny. The police come and they get into a fight while the owners are all spazing out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:04 pm
ErinsChaos
UPDATE to earlier message...

I now have one kid with Strep Throat.. and another with Strep Throat & an ear infection... Yay..... It'll be a miracle if I make it through this week with out catching something myself.. *sigh*

How are all the other lovely AGA'ns doing today?

wowies Erins! *hugggles* I hope you all pull through this weekend okies.  

JoeEuphonium

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:09 pm
Exxos
ErinsChaos
Exxos

OMG... *huggles* I hope everything turns out okay... We're here if you need us hun...

keep us posted exxos. *brotherly huggles*  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:11 pm
I am getting ready to go out dancing with Shar. It has been over 15 months since we last went out dancing and this is still only our second time going out dancing together, As you would think, I am greatly excited about it.  

JoeEuphonium

kool ken

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:53 pm
have a wonderful time you guys! dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:17 am
She's in until at least tomorrow afternoon.

Seems that there were three clots. One in her leg that blog free, and clotted in her heart and brain. Apparently she shrugged off the brain clot, but the one in her black, miserable heart was the issue.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:08 am
Exxos
She's in until at least tomorrow afternoon.

Seems that there were three clots. One in her leg that blog free, and clotted in her heart and brain. Apparently she shrugged off the brain clot, but the one in her black, miserable heart was the issue.
Thanks Exxos. Keep us posted please.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:09 am
Had a wonderful time last night. I danced like a fool. Shar danced like a goddess ^.^ . Definitely can not wait another 15 months until we do this again.  

JoeEuphonium

thistle7

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:13 am
your neglecting to mention the part about how I drank a lot and went around hugging strange men...  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games