Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:03 pm
Hi everybuddy! I am sitting with gabe at the salon. He just got a hair cut. He's such a handsome handsome ^.^ . We are playing gaia together while we wait for micheal to finish his haircut.

The flight was fine. I landed in Las Vegas and thought about how close exxos was.

*huggles kiara* Happy Gaiaversary. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:38 pm
Happy anniversary Kiara! heart  

kool ken

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:37 pm
kool ken
I never played that game, but it looks boring.

I always ended up building secret rooms to seal off my neighbors to watch them slowly die.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:28 am
Exxos
kool ken

I always ended up building secret rooms to seal off my neighbors to watch them slowly die.
lol  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

kool ken

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:35 am
Anyone watch Glee last night? I loved it!  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:22 am
Exxos
kool ken

I've done that a few times lol.. my record was 13 kills for one house.. I was desperately trying to get one of my sims to die a certain way and couldn't get it to happen.. now of course I can't think of what I was trying for though lol.

kool ken

Unfortunately no.. I've never heard of it.. the hazard of only getting PBS on my tv I suppose.  

ErinsChaos

kool ken

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:28 am
you can watch it on

http://www.hulu.com/  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:00 am
Exxos
kool ken

I loved doing that too. *huggles* we are sickos together! ^.^  

JoeEuphonium

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:53 pm
JoeEuphonium
Exxos
kool ken

I loved doing that too. *huggles* we are sickos together! ^.^

I could never kill anyone off like that - I'd feel too guilty even though they're only pixels. rofl My sim's graveyard was full of gold headstones. razz  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:41 pm
JoeEuphonium
The flight was fine. I landed in Las Vegas and thought about how close exxos was.

Give me the gate and I can tell you to within 10 meters how close you were. Closer if you tell me the seat you were in during the stopover.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:42 pm
Tomorrow my mom is going in for her second mastectomy... If anybody wants to pray for complications or accidents...  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:19 pm
kool ken

I went and watched it on Hulu.com like you suggested.. and LOVED IT.. can't wait to see how it turns out.. the wife irritated me.. but everyone else rocked lol. and I love the chick playing the one red head teacher.. I can't think of what I've seen her in before but I know I liked her lol.  

ErinsChaos

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:22 pm
Exxos
JoeEuphonium

Give me the gate and I can tell you to within 10 meters how close you were. Closer if you tell me the seat you were in during the stopover.
: ( i don't know i didnt get off the plane when i got there... we just stopped, dropped off and picked up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:27 pm
hello. just got back from my brother and sister's. man talk about stress. they are fighting big time. i was going to stay 2 days but told brother i can't stand it.  

Teeshann

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:55 pm
confused I always pop in when no one's around...anyway razz I got my grade for my class 91.7..I'm graduating baby!! blaugh  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games