Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:00 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Moonbucks Cafe | Our company : Andromeda | How are we feeling? : Herc is amaused/Prom is neutral | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom
                                        Our Occupations : Herc is job hunting/Prom works at Mushroom Kingdom | Our status : We are both single | OOC : Herc speaks in this color, Prom speaks in this color, when they have [these, it means they are speaking in Russian]

He was glad that they could move on to comfortable bickering. The usual thing. Siblings kicking each other under the table or Herc stealing a piece of Prom's muffin because he is somehow still ******** hungry. How??? But it isn't like he is all that mad about it either. The little details are what has the man smiling fondly as he berates his brother teasingly for getting his drink on his shirt like a child. A flustered Herc is more amusing than a cocky one, that is for sure. "Don't worry little brother, you will never live that down.” Hercules gives a huff, before he's perking up and prom is tensing at the approach. While one looks like an interested puppy happy to start conversation with the guest, Prom looks annoyed until he actually looks up and see who it is. ”Ah.” He's pointing at her, like she needs to know who she is or something, before his finger shifts over to his brother and he drops it. ”Brother...mine. I think I told you about him?” Hercules raises a brow before the man is standing at full height and holding out his hand with a smile. league different than Prom's usual ******** all attitude. "I think you broke him. Hi, my name is Hercules Titus, his brother." After shaking hands(if she did), he reaches over to pull out the vacant chair for her. "You are welcome to join us. it would be nice to get to know someone Prom recognizes.

"Technologically challenged.” That is the only comment Herc gets before he is chuckling in recognition and offering Andromeda a smile. ”I see, so you're the one he is teaching. He never mentioned teaching a beautiful woman.” Prom snorts in his seat as he shoves muffin into his mouth and washes it down with his life blood in a cup. ”Slow down tiger. Let the woman breathe.” Herc rolls his eyes and sighs, deciding to ignore his brother's comments, as he is pretty curious about someone who Prom is willing to speak to past work related things aside from Vladimir. "Sorry, I get a little over excited about making new friends. My brother is great company, but he likes to do things like put his foot in my face so...I could use some intelligent conversation."

[[”I will put it up your a** next little brother.”]] Whether or not he is kidding is unknown, as he gives a serious stare while he slowly drinks from his coffee cup. He is probably not kidding...which makes the man shiver in fear of having to watch out for something Prom had planned. Usually when Prom says he will get you back, he means it. He's petty like that. What Herc wouldn't know, is that Prom is trying really hard to hide his smirk behind his cup, his hand shaking from holding in his laugh. His brother's reactions are just too funny. His face is so open and obvious that a myriad of emotion falls over it within seconds. And without much recovery time for him, Prom turns his attention to Andromeda and gives her a wink. "Your best friend is feeling left out, novichok. Complaining that you don't talk around them anymore. Are you feeling paranoid of lil ole me?" He blinks his kids in order to give an innocent appearance as puts his hands under his chin to hold his jaw. Clearly he is in one of his better moods with his brother being around.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:10 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

The way the Prometheus turned to her, Andromeda tried not to laugh out loud at the way his brain seemed to stutter at her sudden arrival. Turning her eyes back to the man he was sitting with, she nodded slowly, quiet recognition that yes, he had indeed told her about his brother. As he stood, she turned her head upwards a little, he stood a fair six inches over her, though she was a fairly average sized woman. Her lips broke in a wider smile as he introduced himself, and the joke he seemed to make on Prometheus' account. Taking his offered hand in the normal greetings humans have adopted, Andromeda was used to this by now, but she always found it a peculiar custom. Beaming at Hercules as he offered her the vacant chair, she gladly sat, giving Prometheus an apologetic look before putting down her own cup and muffin. "It is a pleasure to meet you Hercules, and I appreciate the invitation. Prometheus has indeed mentioned you before. We were discussing the origins of our names."
Pausing as Prometheus chimed in about her technological challenges, she blushed lightly and pushed her hair from her face, cursing herself for letting it go loose today, feeling that it was far too hot and stuffy with it the way it is now. But with Hercules' continued attention on her, Andromeda could feel the blush deepening, the words sounding odd that he was saying. "I am more surprised he mentioned me at all. Though I suppose my inability to handle technology would be a topic of conversation..." Trailing off, she quickly picked up her cup and took a long drink, the first initial touch burning the tip of her tongue a bit and making her wince. Turning an appreciative look Prometheus' way, she placed down her cup and tried to act nonchalant, but internally, she was panicking.
Snorting back laughter and covering her mouth with the back of her hand at the exchange between the two brothers, it warmed her to see this. It always made her happy seeing people get along so lovingly, but in the most interesting of ways. Leaning towards Hercules a little, she raised a hand as if to tell him a secret, but barely spoke below a normal speaking tone, so Prometheus could certainly hear her. "YA by kakoye-to vremya ne stoyal v prisut·stvii tvoyego brata."(I would avoid standing in your brother's presence for awhile.)Pausing, she gave a laugh and waved a hand as if to dismiss it. "I apologize, my Russian is atrocious. We did not spend long there." But in reality, she was there for more than one life time of a regular person, she had plenty of time to learn the language more than fluently, but fear always held her back. Giving the younger brother a mischievous smile and wink before looking back to Prometheus and giving him an absolute award winning smile, like she hadn't said anything and was total innocent, she reached for her drink and as she tipped it back, she nearly choked at what he said next. Coughing and sputtering a little, thumping her hand on her chest, as if it would actually help, she looked wide eyed and surprised at him. "N-no..." She's a terrible liar and she doesn't know why she tried. Sighing defeatedly, she hangs her head a bit and rubs her eyes. Maybe a little. Cheeky little thing. I cannot imagine you'd be put off by that information though." It wasn't like she didn't use her phone. She just made sure any conversations she didn't want getting back, to Prometheus in particular, were had without the phone in the room.

Mood: Amused Location: Moonbucks Thoughts: Like a puppy... Company: Hercules & Prometheus Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Moonbucks Cafe | Our company : Andromeda | How are we feeling? : Herc is amused/Prom is neutral | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom
                                        Our Occupations : Herc is job hunting/Prom works at Mushroom Kingdom | Our status : We are both single | OOC : Herc speaks in this color, Prom speaks in this color, when they have [these, it means they are speaking in Russian]

Hercules seemed to be pleased that she took the offered seat, even pushing it in for her with little effort before he took his own seat again. Despite his normally mean appearance, he tends to give pretty warm and welcoming smiles when he is talking to people, so he kind of hopes he doesn't scare her or anything. "Oh, I see. Then he must have told you the meaning behind ours.” That their mother had some kind of idea that Hercules could be the key to saving Prom from himself. Taking the story of Hercules releasing Prometheus from his punishment with the birds to put their own spin on it. Prom is the bird tearing himself apart and needs saving. That is how she always told it to Hercules. ”I still find it ironic that she thinks that I need saving when she is part of the problem.” His bitterness in his tone doesn't reach Hercules, as he's gotten a little used to how Prom speaks about their parents. With hatred and disdain. After what he's learned, he can't really say that he blames him. But there is still part of him that feels a pang of hurt because he did spend all this time with their mother and now she's all alone. He abandoned her the moment he learned what she had taken part in doing to them. What she let their father do to Prom.

he pulls back the urge to chuckle as he notices her getting flustered, realizing that she might be a little embarrassed and wouldn't really appreciate someone chuckling away at her expense. Not that he was! He just...thought it was cute is all. ”I mentioned it when he asked what I had been up to lately. Seemed like something interesting to share since he's sure I am incapable of making friends with people.” Hercules sighs after setting down his mug, having taken that time to sip on some of his tea. "I do not. I said that I was surprised because you don't usually have the patience for most people is all." Prom opens his mouth to argue that but ends up shutting it and nodding in agreement, because...fair...and partially true. He can admit that much. This time Hercules does chuckle.

Herc has dated before. When he was finally able to change into his form as it should be, he had tried to do all the things he had to miss out on when he was stuck in a child form. Date, go to a bar, shop on his own, get his ears pierced, and get a tattoo. He tried everything he had been denied for most of his life as a 60 year old man stuck as a child. Yet he still has some trouble being around other people that might be his type without getting a little flustered with closeness. So of course, when she leans closer his face flushes and he has to clear his throat to ignore his racing heart as she whispers something in Russian to him. ”Atrocious? Not at all! it sounds so much better when you speak it. Kind of smooth? I feel like mine comes out rough and aggressive sounding. Prometheus tends to sound soft when he speaks it too. I envy you guys.” prom rolls his eyes and takes another long sip of his coffee. "Because you have a deeper voice than I do, which is totally unfair. I am the older one, yet you are taller, with a deeper voice and have a wider figure to me. What the hell man? Why did I get the feminine genes?” Rubbing the back of his head, Hercules awkwardly shrugs. ”At least Vladimir likes that about you?” Prom purses his lips before he lifts his cup with a shrug as if to say "cheers to that" before gulping down more scalding liquid.

"Ah, victim at the hands of Prom's gift too huh? If I start dating again down here, I imagine I am going to be embarrassed a lot if I say anything remotely mushy in his vicinity." He gets another raise of a mug for Prom before he is rolling his eyes and Prom his fluttering his innocently again. "Ehh, I have heard worse conversations honestly. You talking about someone's cute butt is hardly worthy of making a big deal." Not that she has, but that was just something he assumed sisters talked about. Hercules did lament about a time he wished he could talk to this cute guy working in a café while he was travelling over to Prom. "Also...just fyi...your phone takes data from every other device in the house so...you know. Be aware that hiding it while you talk won't mean much if your TV blabs to me should I ever be in the area. Just something to think about."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:32 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Drinking her tea quietly, Andromeda let the conversations about their names roll off topic. It seemed safer that way. Prometheus had made a few off comments about his parents in their meetings before, and the bitterness in his tone was no surprise. But it was interesting that their parents chose to name them in such a way. The contrast between the two of them was interesting and actually reminded her a lot of the dynamic between her and Calista. Now having met Hercules and seen a little bit of his personality, she had a feeling he and her sister would get along very well.
Eyeing the now more familiar red head as he gave an explanation as to why he mentioned her to his brother, Andromeda nodded in understanding. But the last bit made her tilt her head in question. Incapable of making friends? It hadn't seemed that way with her. Honestly, he'd been nothing but patient and nice to her. Maybe gruff from time to time? Trying to recall, she turned her attention to the other man at the table, defending himself against his brother's obvious accusations. Covering her mouth and stifling a laugh, she cleared her throat quietly before speaking quietly, "I am surprised quite honestly that he has the patience for me at all. Though I appreciate him taking the time to help me. I am trying hard to get a better grasp at technology. It changed so much from when I was...Younger..." Having paused before the word younger, she'd almost made a mistake. She felt unusually comfortable around Prometheus, and she assumed Hercules by extension. She almost spoke of who she used to be, or really, the her that she hides deep under the skin she wears day to day.
Not noticing the younger brother's flushed cheeks as she had leaned over to speak to him, but gave him a gentle smile as he complimented the way she spoke it. It was peculiar though as smooth wouldn't have been a descriptive word she would have chosen for the particular language. But it was fun having people she could openly speak the other languages too and hold conversation with. She normally could only do that with Calista. As Prometheus made comments about how Hercules seemed to be on the winning side of the gene pool, Andromeda sipped her drink quietly, keeping herself out of this one. Honestly, she didn't think there was anything wrong with the way Prometheus looked. Granted his brother was also an attractive man, but she didn't think it would be something to call unfair. It depended on the person's personal preference. Humming quietly to herself at the thought, she let her eyes focus on the table in front of her, not wanting to butt in.
Lifting her eyes up to look at Hercules as he mentioned Prometheus' gift and her being a victim, she raised a hand, as if to defuse that statement. "I can't say particularly 'victim'. There are just things that...Have made others look differently at me that I'm not entirely ready to let people know about." Or really, ever. She'd keep her real appearance under lock and key unless she absolutely had to. Prometheus' comment about her talking about someone's cute butt though made her blush and chuckle. "
Je préférerais leur dire plutôt que d'en parler. Alors peut-être que tu m'as entendu dire à ma sœur que je te trouve mignonne."
(I would sooner tell them then just speak about it. So maybe you've heard me tell my sister I think you are cute.) Giving a shrug, she might be socially inept, but if she really wanted to say someone was attractive, she'd just tell me. But despite her confident words and mentality, her slip of French was more of a sign of a little panic. Trying to keep her pulse under control, she went for a drink of her tea and paused, his little tid bit about all the other things in her house being able to talk to him, she put her cup down quickly and looked at him with wide eyes. "Tu ne peux jamais t'approcher de chez moi..."(You cannot ever come near my house...) Turning to Hercules, Andromeda tried not to look over distressed, but there was much she really couldn't live with him knowing, even if he'd just disregard it. "S-so what brings you to the area Hercules? Just to see your brother..?" Stuttering a bit, Andromeda felt like her young self again when she first encountered other sentient beings. Bumbling, unsure of the language they used, but wanting to learn and communicate.

Mood: Amused Location: Moonbucks Thoughts: They are both adorable... Company: Hercules & Prometheus Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Moonbucks Cafe | Our company : Andromeda | How are we feeling? : Herc is confused/Prom is amused | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom

"Because you are willing to learn. That makes a difference.' If she had been someone asking stupid questions for the sake of asking instead of genuinely looking curious, he would tell her that she can ******** right off and leave him alone. He doesn't really care for the people who fake interest just to get something from you. "It does get frustrating when the person doesn't really care for learning but bothers you anyways." Even if it is kind of Prom's job to be bothered about electronics. He won't bring up or point that part out, just because he loves his brother. Not because he is afraid of what he can do through his phone or anything. Nope! Not worried. AT ALL.

He gives a nod, but soon his face morphs into confusion as her language shifts into one he doesn't know. But judging by Prom's face, he does know it and he is snickering from what what said. "Of course I am. Born with devishly good looks, that is me." Now he is even more intrigued thanks to Prom speaking in English, giving the woman a wink. He personally never learned French. That was a language which Prom learned with their grandmother. Someone that Hercules never got to meet, as she was killed with his aunt by their father. Prom had her for a short while, apparently enough time to learn French. "I make no guarantees on that front." He doesn't really like promises he can't keep.

With the conversation turning back to him, he eyes Prom suspiciously before nodding to answer her question. "Kind of. Its a bit of a long story but...I started traveling a year or so ago and I thought it would be nice to visit with him. He's letting me live with him until I get a job and new place here. Seems like a good place to settle down for awhile."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:39 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Managing a small smile and a nod as the brothers seemed to agree on the fact that people bothering you for the sake of bothering you and not to actually learn something were pretty much told to bugger off, but likely not in such nice words. With Prometheus' reaction to her saying she'd told her sister that he is cute, Andromeda couldn't help but smile and laugh, glad her use of French wasn't lost on him, but by the confusion on Hercules' face, it was lost on him. Just giving him a small, almost shy smile, she shrugged at him, not wanting to humiliate herself further by having to tell him she thought his older brother was cute. It was a moment that she wanted to slap her face into the palm of her hand, but just sat quietly, trying to keep her expression light and smiling. Though a small sigh escaped her lips as he told her he couldn't promise to not go around her home. Well, she hadn't really expected him to promise her that, but she certainly felt a little more on edge that everything she'd fought to hide, would be exposed so easily.
As Hercules graciously answered her question, Andromeda turned her attention back to him, trying to block out the older brother from her worried mind for a moment. Giving the younger red head her full attention, she nodded slowly in understanding. "Well that was very kind of him. Where have you traveled so far? I've been to quite a few different places, so I'm interested to see if we've managed to touch down in any of the same places. I'd love to hear what you think of them." Giving him a friendly smile, she tapped her fingers on her cup absentmindedly, trying to think back to all the cities, countries, back road towns her sister and her have fallen into to keep blending in and keep themselves on the move. His comment about this place seeming like a nice place to settle down made her nod in agreement. "We actually had a very similar view on this city as well." A small laugh escaped her as she leaned back in her chair, feeling her coiled muscles relax after the tension from a few moments earlier. Her resting face may be unapproachable, but she was quick to rile at times and her muscles reacted faster than her mind. But it seemed these two managed to take it in stride, which she was thankful for.

Mood: Happy Location: Moonbucks Thoughts: They are both adorable... Company: Hercules & Prometheus Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Moonbucks Cafe | Our company : Andromeda | How are we feeling? : Herc is amused/Prom is neutral | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom

Hercules always had a tough time making friends with people because of his aging issue, so Prom found it nice that he could chat with someone aside from his older brother for a change. Now that he can actually be his age, it much be nice to have more intelligent conversations than the ones he was forced to when he was stuck as a 13 year old trying to blend in. "Well, I have been all over the world before when I was travelling with our mother for awhile. But afterwards I went back home to Russia, toured Japan again, Berlin, Milan, Glasgow. I didn't stay very long in each place, but it was nice to meet people there briefly." He felt like he had to go to the places again, see everything with eyes of an adult and not as a child. Maybe one day he can get a better handle on it and avoid getting stuck. But for now, he just has to count his blessings each day he wakes up still looking like he's in his twenties and not in his teens.

However, he still felt a sense of longing to belong somewhere. You don't exactly feel at home when you only stay for a few days. He found himself stuck with a restlessness each time he thought about just staying. It started with small excuses about wanting to see another country first. And then eventually moved into acceptance that although stunning to see, none of those places felt like home. Which led him to the city in order to stay with his brother. For once in a long time, the feeling finally clicked into place and he felt at ease here. The restlessness faded each day, and he found himself more and more attached to the idea of starting over here. Where his brother is doing the same for himself. "Somehow it felt like I could finally settle and didn't want to pass up the opportunity."

When he notices prom's empty cup and plate, he stands and takes them so he can order the man more. Before that, he offers the woman a smile. "More tea?" His invitation to get her one when he was already headed over to the counter. Whether or not she took the offer, he would take it to the counter and ask the blushing barista for their order. "Thanks for getting him to talk more. I've been busy so he hasn't had really anyone to talk to lately and he hasn't had luck making friends yet thanks to his permascowl."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:38 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Giving a gentle smile as she nodded slowly to the places Hercules said he's been, Andromeda chuckled lightly as some memories popped into him mind from some of those places. "We spent a short bout in Japan, but found ourselves moving on fairly quickly from there. It wasn't as easy for us to blend in there. I love Glasgow personally. I would have stayed there, but we'd already stayed too long." She couldn't remember a time that they had gone to Milan or Berlin, but she'd likely add them to the list of places they'd travel too if the need came up for them to move again. She deeply hoped that they wouldn't have to move again in this lifetime, or at least a normal persons lifetime. They normally stayed for a few generations and then moved on. But the supernatural energy in this city was incredible. The chance of them blending in for longer was higher, and she hoped she could finally find a home here, even if it wasn't like her first home in the forest. A pang of homesickness washed over her as she tapped the pendant that hung around her neck. The ashes of her home still hanging heavily like a weight that threatened to drown her every now and again.
At Hercules' comment about this place feeling like a place he could settle down, and not wanting to miss the chance, she gave him a knowing look. "My sister and I felt very similarly to you. We never settled in a place long, but this place felt different. Even though it's far from what we are used to calling home." Giving a small shrug, she dropped her hand away from the pendant and into her lap, fidgeting with her nails a little bit. "O-oh, yes please. Thank you." His offer to get her more tea caught her off guard and she agreed before she had time to think about it. Not that she couldn't drink more tea, she could always drink more, but she'd need to pay him back for his kindness. When Prometheus spoke though, she turned her attention back to him and gave a small laugh. His thanks seeming odd to her as she found his brother quite lovely and interesting. "It is no problem. I find him quite charming really. He makes talking to him easy. Besides, I do not think he has that...Permascowl..? I would be delighted to talk with him whenever he would like." Giving the other red head a smile, she truly enjoyed their company. As they've seemed to become the first real friends she's made, though she's talked with others here and there. But Prometheus is the person she's spent the most time with so far and she's found his company quite enjoyable. Despite her fears of him discovering what she really is, she almost wished it would come to light, to gauge his reaction, see if their friendship could withstand that. He already knew things about her that she'd likely never tell him thanks to her phone, but she wasn't that bothered by it. Maybe she could trust him with her secret, as long as he didn't hate her afterwards.

Mood: Calm Location: Moonbucks Thoughts: They are both adorable... Company: Hercules & Prometheus Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"People often comment that he has a mean looking face, so he gets a little self-conscious and has trouble talking to people. He made a kid cry once because he tried to smile and they thought he was grinning at them evilly." The said brother returns to the table, setting down a cup of steaming coffee for Prom, a cup of tea for Andromeda and another coffee for himself. His face is red as he sits, his gaze staring down Prom. "Do you have to tell everyone about that? I didn't mean to make him cry." Prom gives him an smug grin as he lifts the cup to his lips and waggles his eyebrows at him. He is the older brother, so teasing is like a requirement here. He has so much missed opportunities to embarrass Herc for him to make up for.

Deciding to ignore Prom's antics, Hercules turns his attention back to Andromeda. "So Andromeda, do you work somewhere in the city? I am looking around for some place of work while I am here, but I don't know where I should start looking." He doesn't want to mooch off of Prom when the money from his mom and the money he made while travelling starts to run low. If he is going to stay with his brother, he wants to do his part and help out. Even if Prom insists that he has plenty of money for the both of them. Apparently his upgrades business is doing pretty good, and he has excess money from his mercenary days.

"I keep telling you to just come work at the arcade." Hercules gives a shrug as he sips on his coffee, setting it down after to tap on the rim. "I don't know much about tech, and I want to find something myself that I can be good at." He doesn't want to rely on other people to keep finding answers for him. He spent a lot of time stuck as a child, forced to have his choices made for him. He wants to do things on his own now. That means finding his own little niche that he can enjoy. Prom has his technology and his space in the arcade, Hercules will find his own equivalent somewhere else in the city.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:42 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

A perplexed look crosses Andromeda's face as Prometheus fills her in on what had happened to Hercules before. Maybe having a resting b***h face herself, she understood more than most other people about making kids cry, or how difficult it was for people to approach since she looked pissed off ninety percent of the time. Opening her mouth to comment on how preposterous that whole thing was, she stopped to look up at Hercules as he brought their drinks back, offering him a quiet 'thank you' as he placed her tea in front of her. Giving him a smile as she took in his flushed face, Andromeda reached over and patted his forearm lightly with the tips of her fingers. "I can sympathize. I also have a very unfriendly face, or so I have been told. My sister frequently reminds me to smile if I wish to attracts friends." Giving a shrug and retracting her hand as to not make the man uncomfortable. Turning to look at Prometheus, she chuckled quietly as the older brother put in the extra effort to tease.
Hercules question to her made her purse her lips a bit before taking a careful sip off of her tea. "I unfortunately do not. Though if you would not mind, I would be happy to have someone accompany me looking for jobs, since you are also looking. I need something to do other than sit around my house like a stump." Blowing on her tea casually before taking another sip, her eyes moved back and forth between the two, understanding where both were coming from. If she were in Prometheus' shoes, she'd likely offer the same, but if she was also Hercules, she'd want to find something for her. "What kind of job are you looking to do Hercules?" She questioned him with genuine curiosity. Her head even tilted to the side a bit as she watched him carefully. Humans were curious creatures, she'd watched many get jobs and quit fairly quickly because it was not what they were expecting, but then once they got a job they said they were looking for, would quit again in just as short of time. Maybe it was her long life span that made it strange, but she wanted to know what sort of job would hold Hercules' attention if he was like other humans. Prometheus already had a job that seemed like it was made for him. Her, well, she'd love to work with plants, or at a plant nursery. A small smile pulled at her lips at the thought.

Mood: Amused Location: Moonbucks Thoughts: They are both adorable... Company: Hercules & Prometheus Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Moonbucks Cafe | Our company : Andromeda | How are we feeling? : Herc is content/Prom is feeling in his head today | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom

The younger of the two's face brightens and he nods emphatically for taking a quick sip. "That would be great! Job hunting is still a little too nerve-wracking for me. It might be nice to have someone else hunting with me!" Prometheus seems content to stay quiet on this one, teasing put aside as he looks outside the window and watches the people come and go about their day. Sometimes when he sees people socializing openly and happily, he envies them. The ability to be so carefree without it being a faked personality to hide the shattered pieces of himself. At least he can say with confidence that he feels less hopeless than he used to.

As if sensing his brother's turmoil, Hercules nudges Promullar closer to Prom, making him look down at it and smile at the chibi waving to him on the screen. He returns the wave before lifting the phone into his hand carefully and murmurs things about checking in on Vladimir later to see how Cyra and Lilli are doing. Maybe they will have an update on the fiery redhead he's always hearing about who got booted out the realm to help someone else. "What kind of job? Hmm.." He lifts up his hand and rubs his chin in thought, clocking the bit of stubble he can feel growing so he can shave it later. Sometimes it is still so weird that he does that now. At one point he had a short beard growing because he couldn't be bothered to manage it. But he never felt like it suit him. "Well, something outside would be preferred. My mom is a gardener for a school right now, and when I was with her I would help her do that. After I branched out on my own, I did a lot of construction jobs. So probably something that requires me to work with my hands as well." Prom pipes in after that, his coffee and phone in hand as he looks down and taps taps against the screen. "Explains why you have gotten tanner. You spend a lot of time outside."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:18 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑫тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨②
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Moonbucks Cafe | Company : No one of note | Mood : Uncomfortable | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | OOC : The shirt he's wearing

He's out of his depth right now, sitting in this shop in a no sleeve work out shirt and his usual workout pants, his hair tied up in a pony and no gloves. The ring took such a load off of his when he got rid of it, that he felt a little on the reckless side today. Had shot Saeyong a text of thanks for taking it off his hands before going for a run. In clothes that he wouldn't normally wear outside of his house. The scars splayed on his skin or the expose muscles isn't the issue, doesn't even cross his mind. It is the bareness of it. All of the skin that makes it easy for him to ruin someone's day with just a little touch. It's the way that the barista looks at him like his step-mom did on a daily basis that has him squirming uncomfortably and speaking quietly. Makes him glad that he isn't at work dealing with the boss in these clothes either. He's supposed to be the predator, the one that is dangerous to people's safety, and yet he can't help but feel like prey under the woman's gaze as he waits for his order.

He was swift at moving away when he got his warm cup in hand, sitting down at a table far away from the front as he smears the still drying phone number away from his cup. Sometimes he wonders what he has written on his forehead that tells anyone who finds him attractive that he's easy to coerce. You would think that his blank expressions and all over unwelcoming vibe would tell you all that you need to know to keep away from him. Do people not see the scars and only care about the muscle which forms his arms nicely? Maybe he should just stop wearing work out clothes and just go back to wearing winter attire all year long again. Being a hermit is also an option...but he doesn't like fully relying on his inheritance, insurance claims on his mother, or the blood money he "earned" working for his father.

Decidinging to pointedly ignore anyone eyeballing him, he slides his headphones in and goes about sending text messages in the group chats with his brothers where they are teasing him. He should probably regret sending them that picture as evidence that he was indeed outside without long-sleeves and gloves.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:23 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑬тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨③
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:15 am
User Image
User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku lumbered her way inside of the small, cramped space crouching under the door to step inside. It was a cozy, quaint little space and also....a little spiritless. Kiku let out a small hum, thinking to turn around to find a space more accommodating to her size but she was already there and the tigress had never actually been to a cafe. They were everywhere, and she had heard them...seen them but younger her had never bothered and she had been too busy for now but today? It was a lazy day and so she decided to finally catch up on a modern experience she had been missing and so there she was...cramped. Oh dear.

She surged towards the counter, squeezing her way past seats to meet with the smaller workers who looked up at the giant tigress with some level of awe and worry as she waved and poured her crystalline eyes over the menu. She hummed "Oh! Can I get a....espresso? Never had one before." knowing that at least the drinks here were fine with her palette though something else did catch her eye. Pie Slices!

She asked for a few of those to go along with her drink before standing there waiting. It was still a bit tight so she had to move closer to the counter to get out of the way of others as they moved but it really did seem like a nice place.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Cafe // オカシ$940.0 // 同朋: No one // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Ragnarok Akumachi

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces