Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:13 am
I, LOLTERNATIVE, am giving AstoriaFallen full ownership of the following soquili:

User Image

My only request is that he continues to be a weirdo member of the Boneblossom family.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:21 am
LOLTERGEIST
I, LOLTERNATIVE, am giving AstoriaFallen full ownership of the following soquili:

User Image

My only request is that he continues to be a weirdo member of the Boneblossom family.

AstoriaFallen

Don't talk about me like that in public xD I accept =)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Lady_Katsaya

Married Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:07 am
LOLTERGEIST
Lady_Katsaya
LOLTERGEIST
I, LOLTERNATIVE, am co-owning the following with Lady_Katsaya

User Image
User Image

Lady Katsaya has the following
+ Full breeding rights - I only ask that lifemating be discussed with me first. Flings don't need my approval.
+ Signature & teepee display rights
+ RP rights - however they have basic personalities that I would like to be honoured.

Lolly maintains the following:
+ Teepee & signature rights

Lolly may dissolve this agreement at any time for any reason she sees fit. Katsaya may only dissolve this to give full ownership back to Lolly.

I agree!

I'm gonna break this co-ownership as Katsaya now has her own soquili to play with <3

<3 Ty for letting me use them, they are beautiful!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:43 am
I am taking back all right to Honon. Ripple, his co-owner has never used him and has officially stepped away from Gaia to focus on her life as a working mother. There will be no need for any quotes or checks as we are personal friends who have talked this over. If pressed I can provide proof.

User Image  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:18 pm
WishMage no longer has access to Gaia and has decided to leave his familiars to me; posting here to make it official.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WishMage

Phail Ninja
As discussed!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:35 pm
Calixita
WishMage no longer has access to Gaia and has decided to leave his familiars to me; posting here to make it official.

WishMage

Phail Ninja
As discussed!

Confirming I have received contact and this is official!

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:38 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Fatal Irony

Temporary Co-ownership between Fatal Irony and Twitchapher the 3rd for Chaos "The Destroyer of Hope"

User Image

Twitchapher the 3rd has rights to one breeding with Chaos and any partner Twitchapher the 3rd chooses in the efforts to obtain a purewalker. Fatal will have no say over this partner and shall have zero rights to this breeding. After the breeding is obtained full ownership will revert back to Fatal Irony.

I agree and thank you so much for this chance!

This agreement has been fulfilled and baskets are to come, as such I no longer have any rights to Chaos "The Destroyer of Hope" and full ownership is being returned to Fatal Irony. Thank you so much! <3
Fatal Irony

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:57 pm
This agreement is for Nyx Queen of Darkness and tefla

Regarding the Anubis auction purewalker:

We have equal rights in everything: breedings, rp rights, sig rights.

He'll reside in both of our teepees.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:17 pm
tefla
This agreement is for Nyx Queen of Darkness and tefla

Regarding the Anubis auction purewalker:

We have equal rights in everything: breedings, rp rights, sig rights.

He'll reside in both of our teepees.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

YES  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:55 pm
Painted Moose
Calixta
Temporary Co-Ownership Agreement between Calixita and Painted Moose for Hræsvelgr

User Image

Painted Moose
- Has 100% rights to Hræsvelgr's next breeding and may begin hunting for a partner and entering breeding slots immediately, but the stallion MUST be a purewalker. Calixita will have no rights to any the baskets, even if there is a third. After a breeding has been won, full ownership of Hræsvelgr will return to Calixita.
- If Painted Moose decides to break the co-ownership at any time for any reason, full ownership of Hræsvelgr will return to Calixita.

Calixita (formerly Nymphalidae)
- Has full RP, teepee, and stats rights.
- Has control over Hræsvelgr's remaining breedings.
- May cancel the co-ownership at any time, for any reason.

Both
- Has signature rights for both the certs and uncerts.
- After Painted Moose has won a breeding, either Calixita or Painted Moose will make a post to void the co-ownership, and full rights will return to Calixita.

I agree with this 100%, and thank you so very much for the opportunity. <3

Per Painted Moose's wishes via PM I will be breaking this co-ownership, with no hard feelings! <3  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:04 pm
I, Irishgirl1017 am giving Rein Carnation full ownership to the following Soquili:

User Image

Uncert:

User Image

Rein is free to change his name if she wishes, his backstory and personality are also hers to do with what she wishes.

I know he will be in good hands with you, I have tried to do something with this cutiepie but alas nothing came of it.

Have fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:07 pm
irishgirl1017
I, Irishgirl1017 am giving Rein Carnation full ownership to the following Soquili:

User Image

Uncert:

User Image

Rein is free to change his name if she wishes, his backstory and personality are also hers to do with what she wishes.

I know he will be in good hands with you, I have tried to do something with this cutiepie but alas nothing came of it.

Have fun!

I agree to take him as my own *hugs* Thank you crying  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:04 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Ashura

Shi Berry
  • General signature/teepee rights
  • Roleplay rights [plots must be cleared with Stormflower]
  • May select/deny any breeding partners [all partners must be cleared with Stormflower]
  • Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enters with her slots [offspring rights will be decided upon and stated for each breeding, but, usually will function as follows: if Shi Berry enters pair, Shi Berry has full rights to offspring; Stormflower will not receive an offspring unless offspring rights have been cleared beforehand]

Stormflower
  • Roleplay rights [plots must be cleared with Shi Berry]
  • May select/deny any breeding partners [all partners must be cleared with Shi Berry]
  • Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enters with her slots [offspring rights will be decided upon and stated for each breeding, but, usually will function as follows: if Stormflower enters pair, Stormflower has full rights to offspring; Shi Berry will not receive an offspring unless offspring rights have been cleared beforehand]

In short, we share him 50/50!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:59 am
Shi Berry
Co-Ownership Agreement for Ashura

Shi Berry
  • Roleplay rights [plots must be cleared with Stormflower]
  • May select/deny any breeding partners [all partners must be cleared with Stormflower]
  • Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enters with her slots [offspring rights will be decided upon and stated for each breeding, but, usually will function as follows: if Shi Berry enters pair, Shi Berry has full rights to offspring; Stormflower will not receive an offspring unless offspring rights have been cleared beforehand]

Stormflower
  • Roleplay rights [plots must be cleared with Shi Berry]
  • May select/deny any breeding partners [all partners must be cleared with Shi Berry]
  • Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enters with her slots [offspring rights will be decided upon and stated for each breeding, but, usually will function as follows: if Stormflower enters pair, Stormflower has full rights to offspring; Shi Berry will not receive an offspring unless offspring rights have been cleared beforehand]

In short, we share him 50/50!

AGREED!!!!  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:50 pm
Artymus
lysia_nyteblade
User Image

I lysia_nyteblade, here by co-own Carnival Spooks with Artymus. All plots and mates/breedings/ Wishing star/mocks will be discussed by the both of us in length before anything is settled upon. The rights will be broken down as follows.

Arty's rites:
Sig candy
IC Rp ability if choosen to do so
First & Third breedings (I have no rites to any baskets from these.)
OOC RP if wanted.
Teepee rites (He'll sit in my teepee as well so any rp's Arty does will only count towards her teepee's stats.)

Lysia's rites:
Second & Fourth breedings (Arty has no rites to baskets from these.)
IC RP
OOC RP
Sig
Teepee

Both's rites:
In the event that he becomes and elder, we shall share the rites to his last breeding. Arty and I both will receive one of the baskets with the approval of the mate's owner.

I reserve the rite to take back full ownership in the event that arty falls off the face of the earth, cannot be contacted for more than three months.

Agreed
Updating this agreement.

I Amend this agreement to add that Items may be added by either owner without permission from the other.  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games